Do Bi-Racial Guys inherit Black men big d*cks ???

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ooops

Richmond, VA

#1 Aug 25, 2011
I can't be the only ones that wonder if the majic big thick d*ck gene that's in many black men (its true I don't care what any of you say) get in their sons with white women...how many girls on here have been with half white boys that WERE BIG??

Is mixing dangerous to the black mans lineage when it comes to the penis?
Brad

Toledo, OH

#2 Aug 25, 2011
ooops wrote:
I can't be the only ones that wonder if the majic big thick d*ck gene that's in many black men (its true I don't care what any of you say) get in their sons with white women...how many girls on here have been with half white boys that WERE BIG??
Is mixing dangerous to the black mans lineage when it comes to the penis?
Well then you gotta ask does the half breed get the white intelligence level and higher IQ?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 25, 2011
Someone us mad about dick size brady brad anyways I've never really dated or had sex with a mixed guy but i always here their huge my sister did a white and asian guy she said it was huge maybe its mixed guys period that have big ones don't have to be mixed with black to have a big one irish men have big dícks like bm my experience and many other women I've talk to knows

Location hidden

#4 Aug 25, 2011
Is mad *
Brad

Toledo, OH

#5 Aug 25, 2011
speak-it wrote:
Someone us mad about dick size brady brad anyways I've never really dated or had sex with a mixed guy but i always here their huge my sister did a white and asian guy she said it was huge maybe its mixed guys period that have big ones don't have to be mixed with black to have a big one irish men have big dícks like bm my experience and many other women I've talk to knows
Yes but does the half breed think with the logical white part of the brain? Or do they inherit the slower black brain and become over-emotional and wild?

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 25, 2011
Go fck and find out . and brad stop the hating.

Location hidden

#7 Aug 25, 2011
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but does the half breed think with the logical white part of the brain? Or do they inherit the slower black brain and become over-emotional and wild?
You continue to ask about bp or mixed peoples brains answering a question with a question you already have your mind made up about how you view anyone the contains black blood in them so why are you asking what are you getting at brad really make your statement and move on but don't deflect by asking something with a question that sounds like a statement trying to be a smart asß the just shows your low I.Q level you will ruin what your trying to do which is make white people seem smarter by you yourself talking better post next time.
Brad

Toledo, OH

#8 Aug 25, 2011
speak-it wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to ask about bp or mixed peoples brains answering a question with a question you already have your mind made up about how you view anyone the contains black blood in them so why are you asking what are you getting at brad really make your statement and move on but don't deflect by asking something with a question that sounds like a statement trying to be a smart asß the just shows your low I.Q level you will ruin what your trying to do which is make white people seem smarter by you yourself talking better post next time.
But I'm white doesn't that mean I'm smarter? A scientist just posted a theory about why white people are more intelligent...

Level 9

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 25, 2011
you're so ignorant penis size is not determined by race.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 25, 2011
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>But I'm white doesn't that mean I'm smarter? A scientist just posted a theory about why white people are more intelligent...
LOL where is this information brad? A kkk member posted it maybe but no respected professional would dare post that it would ruin his career period your lying to prove a point in your favour nothing you post shows signs of being smarter than a shiny rock? Where is the link brad wheres your data your evidence?
SUNDAE

Watertown, WI

#11 Aug 25, 2011
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>But I'm white doesn't that mean I'm smarter? A scientist just posted a theory about why white people are more intelligent...
who cares about how smart you are with a 3 inch penis? So you will be rich and your wife will cheat on you with broke man with 9 inches! However my cousin did say that her Irish boyfriend was packing so what's up with the Irish and big penises thats why Irish women stick with Irish men I just thought it was all the drinking hell now the truth comes out because I thought she was lying"

Location hidden

#12 Aug 25, 2011
SUNDAE wrote:
<quoted text> who cares about how smart you are with a 3 inch penis? So you will be rich and your wife will cheat on you with broke man with 9 inches! However my cousin did say that her Irish boyfriend was packing so what's up with the Irish and big penises thats why Irish women stick with Irish men I just thought it was all the drinking hell now the truth comes out because I thought she was lying"
They are packin lol
Brad

Toledo, OH

#13 Aug 25, 2011
speak-it wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL where is this information brad? A kkk member posted it maybe but no respected professional would dare post that it would ruin his career period your lying to prove a point in your favour nothing you post shows signs of being smarter than a shiny rock? Where is the link brad wheres your data your evidence?
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/t ol/news/uk/article2677098.ece

Holla at ya boy
ooops

Richmond, VA

#14 Aug 26, 2011
kojinwarrior wrote:
some of the iggest dicks are found on bm..not all bm are packing but most of the big dick men are blk the biggest ones i have seen where on bm..this is not something people said for no reason....

some of you insecure men be quiet an if your not a woman who's been with a half white guy get your azz up out of here ....
ooops

Richmond, VA

#15 Aug 26, 2011
why is a threa directed towars women fille with men ? next you'll be tellin us girls the penis size we need like you know us..go somewhere

Location hidden

#17 Aug 26, 2011
Brad wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/arti...
Holla at ya boy
English language please also if you believe I'm going to waste my time reading that you must be a moron to think that.

Location hidden

#18 Aug 26, 2011
Wait wait wait you got me i had to click on it that man is nearly 80 years old and lost his mind google himself name and read about that please your whole point just fell through you can't post that and say its fact when its from a nut case find something else to please me or any evidence not from a wack job dear God smh

Location hidden

#19 Aug 26, 2011
His *
SUNDAE

Watertown, WI

#20 Aug 26, 2011
speak-it wrote:
Wait wait wait you got me i had to click on it that man is nearly 80 years old and lost his mind google himself name and read about that please your whole point just fell through you can't post that and say its fact when its from a nut case find something else to please me or any evidence not from a wack job dear God smh
OMG I cosign that mans got one foot in the grave he was living when all the serious race stuff was going on! We were not even born yet!
SUNDAE

Watertown, WI

#21 Aug 26, 2011
kojinwarrior wrote:
if that's the case then neither is I. Q!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Black men like Indian girls? 2 min Jax 4
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 min Enough 120,936
old racist white man takes it too far!!!! 4 min Jax 27
found out white girl i been wanting likes black... 4 min Bychance37 3
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 6 min Bychance37 224
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 9 min Bychance37 5,256
Magabe push big for one African president and o... 9 min bad to the west 14
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 9 min Truth 633
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 27 min Leroy 580
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 1 hr Miguel is the man 202