Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in...

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#883 Apr 4, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>You is kind of funny how your silly punk azz talk against bw interracial or not and about Hispanics as well but when I ask you of how bm behave right u didn't speak about bm but u think you're slick. See if you're a gentleman u shouldn't talk against women regardless u will simply ignore . The other think it looks like u don't cojones to man up for yourself u mentioned your wifethat tells me you're behind your wife skirt. See punk I don't need nobody to fight for me I do it myself. Why are angry cuz u couldn't find words for bm? I know there's good and bad but from the way you openyour mouth it seems that you have problems with latinos. Then again that is the most u can do get mad. Man up and quit hibidding behind your wife skirt cuz ur probably wearing one too
First of all....learn to type the English language!

Next of all...you're typing out of your ass...moron...you're on Topix's AA forum...bashing bm...I'm not on a Hispanic forum...trying to insult Hm...try to keep up with what's actually happening!

Then...you have no idea what Issues/subjects I address...not at all...have you read every single one of my posts..on every single thread that I've been on!

Finally...I have no problem with speaking up for myself...and I never have...ummm in case you hadn't noticed...that's why we're here having this exchange...it's clearly you that has a problem with me speaking for myself!

The real problem is...you are mistaken...you have been wrongly informed that all bm are this or that...and you actually believe it...why?...because you're an idiot!
Big Knob

United States

#884 Apr 4, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
https://www.google.com/url?Bla ck women are not bad . Check this statistic abd it shows how IRBM has the biggest divorce while BW has the least divorce. sa=t&source=web&cd=1 &ved=0CCkQFjAA&url=htt p%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatc h%3Fv%3Dwz1vE9ddgzE&rct=j &q=you%20tube%20black%20wo men%20marriage%20is%20for%20ev er&ei=Yoo_U_3SG4bS2AXy74Dg CQ&usg=AFQjCNFHi59nU92q6Ui pvJ49iNphG8Pavw&bvm=bv.643 67178,d.b2I
is that why 16.6 million we are single, or you have a 50% divorse rate amoung whites, because of bm, do you have any stats showing how many bw get married vs non bw? Post them.......

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#885 Apr 4, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> Tell that to shar jackson, latoya jackson, garcelle beauvais, stacey dash and these online sistas of the BWE,& these others.........From Knob a gift of truth........enjoy!
Lmbao!...exactly!

And what makes it so damn bad is...Garcelle was a damn Playboy centerfold..isn't that supposedly what all white boys want?

* http://www.uncutmagazine.net/2007/07/garcelle...

Well he got her...dogged her...with a ww behind her back...then moved on!

*And just remember...most of these irbw on Topix aren't as nice looking as Garcelle in their most elaborate dreams!
Guest

Macon, GA

#886 Apr 4, 2014

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#887 Apr 4, 2014
Again..this whole thread is just another attempt at someone dividing and conquering AA...piting us against each other and a ego stroke for nonbm!

Hm treat their own women like shyt...so this silly as notion that they are somehow bw one hope at love,happiness and security is laughable at best!

Grow up people!

Since: Dec 13

Las Vegas, NV

#888 Apr 5, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all....learn to type the English language!
Next of all...you're typing out of your ass...moron...you're on Topix's AA forum...bashing bm...I'm not on a Hispanic forum...trying to insult Hm...try to keep up with what's actually happening!
Then...you have no idea what Issues/subjects I address...not at all...have you read every single one of my posts..on every single thread that I've been on!
Finally...I have no problem with speaking up for myself...and I never have...ummm in case you hadn't noticed...that's why we're here having this exchange...it's clearly you that has a problem with me speaking for myself!
The real problem is...you are mistaken...you have been wrongly informed that all bm are this or that...and you actually believe it...why?...because you're an idiot!
let's see who is talking out of its azz. First u never saw me bashing bm just correcting the ones that open their mouth like u.
second ur using your wife as back up. Like I said don't be a bytch leave her alone.
Show a proof where am bashing bm come on but you are obsessed with us. My question is did a latino mess with your wife or what? If thats the case don't take it on all of us but with that dude. Oh wait you gonna call your wife to handle it. I forgot

Since: Dec 13

Las Vegas, NV

#889 Apr 5, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>is that why 16.6 million we are single, or you have a 50% divorse rate amoung whites, because of bm, do you have any stats showing how many bw get married vs non bw? Post them.......
we are talking on interracial check the video. It shows that bm on ir has the buggest divorce which the point is maybe bw are not the problem is you the problem.

Since: Dec 13

Las Vegas, NV

#890 Apr 5, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao!...exactly!
And what makes it so damn bad is...Garcelle was a damn Playboy centerfold..isn't that supposedly what all white boys want?
* http://www.uncutmagazine.net/2007/07/garcelle...
Well he got her...dogged her...with a ww behind her back...then moved on!
*And just remember...most of these irbw on Topix aren't as nice looking as Garcelle in their most elaborate dreams!
wait a minute a gentleman. You say you're a gentleman. Come on you're disrespecting here somebody who is not messing with you
BM Moving On

Richmond Hill, Canada

#891 Apr 5, 2014
"The vast majority of the Black gils I've meet were completely CRAP"

This is a quote from the same Latino guy in the original video in another video.



LMBAO!!!! LMBAO!!!!

The same dude has a worse opinion of Black women! I bet you Capree is hyperventilating about this one.
BM Moving On

Richmond Hill, Canada

#892 Apr 5, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks girl! The next time you hear black men proudly bragging about white women going to get with black men in Jamaica or Africa as part of the sex tourism, remember that they are a bunch of old decrepit hags who spent their youth with white men but now that they are old, ugly, have one foot in the grave and white men no longer want them, they go to these stupid black men. LMAO!
Enjoy this video Capree.



LMBAO.
BM Moving On

Richmond Hill, Canada

#893 Apr 5, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>Ok now tell me how BM behave. Let's hear it
Mrs Miguel, we all know you are some desperate sista, so stop the trolling. Maybe you weave is on too tight again.
Bollo

Montclair, NJ

#894 Apr 5, 2014
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs Miguel, we all know you are some desperate sista, so stop the trolling. Maybe you weave is on too tight again.
Blondie aka Pat from Canada calling someone else a troll lmao!!!
BM Moving On

Richmond Hill, Canada

#895 Apr 5, 2014
Bollo wrote:
<quoted text>
Blondie aka Pat from Canada calling someone else a troll lmao!!!
Put down whatever your smoking.
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#896 Apr 5, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao!...exactly!
And what makes it so damn bad is...Garcelle was a damn Playboy centerfold..isn't that supposedly what all white boys want?
* http://www.uncutmagazine.net/2007/07/garcelle...
Well he got her...dogged her...with a ww behind her back...then moved on!
*And just remember...most of these irbw on Topix aren't as nice looking as Garcelle in their most elaborate dreams!
Not trying to e sissy but I know I look better then her...plus we both got haitian blood....So sit your a$$ down,....Punk
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#897 Apr 5, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst...Clearly you need to believe that such is the case....in every case...it guards you and makes you feel special!
But my wife and I have a home in the islands....and I'm sorry to tell you...but that's just not the case sweetie....not at all!
You and some of their spouses and family members would be surprised at some of the ww that you'd find looking to hook up with bm there...some of these women have long standing relationships with these guys!
I see it...all over the island...every time that we're there!
*Our second oldest just returned from his school's last big dance of the year...he shared with me how some little white girl (a friend of a black girl that he knows from summer camps and Math Corp)..in a group of little girls from a sister school...just came out and grabbed his ass...it's a new day...sorry if you don't get out much...you should really try to!
*Just like more bw are opening up to dating out...other nonbw are doing the same...this includes ww...all sorts of ww...not just fatties or the bottom of the barrel!
Trust me...she has about twenty times as much money as he will ever have!
* http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/5591/...
And from what I've heard...he's not the first bm that she's dated!
WTF....keep your wife out of this....How many non-bm have acted a fool over me,Do I give damn?No.You sound like a stupid ass bragging.You are indeed the craziest poster here
Big Knob

United States

#898 Apr 5, 2014
T_a_m_a_l_e_F_l_u_x wrote:
Sorry, but as long as u stay loyal to BM you'll always be (((Ms)))new new, never a Mrs :-)
As long as you remain loyal to your mentality, you'll always be un-desireable and anti-wife material, look at it that way.

Since: Dec 13

Phoenix, AZ

#899 Apr 5, 2014
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs Miguel, we all know you are some desperate sista, so stop the trolling. Maybe you weave is on too tight again.
Again why don't you find out for yourself. Dinie knows me. At the same I aprreciated cuz when you make this comments ur actually sending more women to my Facebook group as they want to find out for themselves. Thank you hater and be careful with comments your mama might hear it and slap you .

Since: Dec 13

Phoenix, AZ

#900 Apr 5, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
Again..this whole thread is just another attempt at someone dividing and conquering AA...piting us against each other and a ego stroke for nonbm!
Hm treat their own women like shyt...so this silly as notion that they are somehow bw one hope at love,happiness and security is laughable at best!
Grow up people!
see there it goes again you talk against Hispanics or nonbm but when it's ask to you about bm you're like am a gentleman blah, blah, blah cuz u disrespected alot of women and won't answer the question. Dude grow up cuz your like a kid talking against others but don't like if others. Even you have to be able to come with an answer with out getting defensive or shut your pie hole
Big Knob

United States

#901 Apr 5, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>we are talking on interracial check the video. It shows that bm on ir has the buggest divorce which the point is maybe bw are not the problem is you the problem.
Im talking about non bw vs bw, which one is more likely to get married....and its no secret that ww are hard to get alone with. Thats why the wm has moved on to 70% of americas ir marriages, but not to bw, in fact the ir bw, wm marriage rate is 1/400 less than 1/2 of 1% and thats impressive ask garcelle beauvais, debra dickerson, he shows you what he thinks about you in adult entertainment, I cant wait to hear your denial of this truth..........

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#902 Apr 5, 2014
Khalisa wrote:
Oh snap!!! Black men are so pissed at this guy roflmbo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UjRUt1YYPBMXX#t=289
It says the video isn't available anymore, but if it's says basically what every other black woman and non bm says about bm attacking black women publicly...then wow. If it takes a non bm to actually go on YouTube and bring this subject to the light like many bw on YouTube have tried to do..then that's a shame. Sure it's not all bm that attack us, but from what I can see it seems like the majority do. And if not, then where are the bm that are supposed to be sticking up for us? Why are they leaving it to non bm to stick up for us? If you look on YouTube, almost ALL of the natural hair channels are women with white husbands. Why can they accept our natural hair, but some black men can't? Do they forget that they too have "nappy hair"? Oh, no it's because they use wave caps and texturizers and get edge ups?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,403,955
Why do Pakistani men have tiny dicks? (Apr '14) 14 min Kim 37
Shoot all whites 26 min u make me laugh 41
Is Jacob from Twilight a pedophile ? 33 min u make me laugh 2
Topix AFAM Looks Like Neonazi Forum Godlikeprod... 38 min u make me laugh 3
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 41 min u make me laugh 161
The matriarchal society, is not working for the... 49 min u make me laugh 6
More from around the web