How Do White Women Feel about White M...
WhiteWomenRule

Toronto, Canada

#5107 Jul 19, 2009
tywanna wrote:
YOu white women say your all that but why are you losing your quality white men to women of other cultures. I saw a very handsome white man having dinner with a latina model recently and she was kissing hi and he was smiling. Looks like you white women are now scraping the bottom of the barrel, maybe you can go to bed with a bum in the alley.
"YOu white women say your all that but why are you losing your quality white men to women of other cultures"

They aren't. It's the other way around. You're losing your quality Black men for White women and other non-black races LOL.

Even your own men don't want you.
tywanna

United States

#5108 Jul 20, 2009
White women are losing their men to other women, also they are slipping in status as women of other races are looking sexier to them. White women cannot keep their own men happy why do they think any other man would want anything other than there used up bodies. I see more and more white men with other women that look better.
Are you kidding

Barnesville, OH

#5109 Jul 20, 2009
WhiteWomenRule wrote:
<quoted text>
"YOu white women say your all that but why are you losing your quality white men to women of other cultures"
They aren't. It's the other way around. You're losing your quality Black men for White women and other non-black races LOL.
Even your own men don't want you.
Quality black men? Of the seventeen percent black population,You mean the eleven percent that's in prison or the six percent that's in gangs? Seems like Mrs Obama is doing a good job holding on her man. I personally have no beef with black men who want white women WE ALL KNOW WHY THEY DO But is is true, white men are tired of your fake boobs, butt, lips and fake pale skin that you have to burn in the sun to just get color. I remember years and years AGO, big lips ,dark skin, and big lips were a taboo. Now it seems that ALL the white women I see want all of that! You know darker skin looks younger and healthier thats why you all self tan and burn in the sun. You know that flat butts are out so you all line up at the gym orsurgeon's office to work on that flat butt. give me a break! We ALL know even black in white men that white women want to be everything they can't naturally be! That's why you all have to buy it!
tywanna

United States

#5110 Jul 20, 2009
Tippi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute, you are saying that you are white woman who only prefers black men, yet you are negetative when you speak of black women getting with white men. It sounds like you want to lick your chocolate frosting and while having your white cake wait for you also.
I get so tired of black guys slamming white men and white trash girls doing the same.
Tawney

United States

#5111 Jul 20, 2009
I think white men don't know white women anymore. When a white woman goes black its like she is from a nonwhite culture. White men are now ignoring white women and find asian and other cultures of women more attractive. Why would a white man want a white woman anymore?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5112 Jul 20, 2009
Tawney wrote:
I think white men don't know white women anymore. When a white woman goes black its like she is from a nonwhite culture. White men are now ignoring white women and find asian and other cultures of women more attractive. Why would a white man want a white woman anymore?
They want them where I live. Almost all young white men I see are with white women.
DUDE69

Frome, UK

#5113 Jul 20, 2009
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
They want them where I live. Almost all young white men I see are with white women.
What do you expect in Texas.......lol?

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#5114 Jul 20, 2009
Don wrote:
I my opinion, the only people that have problems with interracial realtion ships are BLACK WOMEN and WHITE MEN. White men hate to see their women in the arms of Black men specifically, and Black women hate hate hate seeing their brothers in the arms of white women.
Black women and White men need to get over it as there is nothing you can do about it.
Same thing goes for certain black men that want their cake and eat it too.

Not all black women care, I know damn well I don't.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5115 Jul 21, 2009
DUDE69 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect in Texas.......lol?
There's lots of other races races here besides white people and mostly people of the same race are with each other with just an exception here and there. I've travelled to other states and it looked about the same from the little time I was there. I haven't been to Califonia or New York where it may be different.
rick

United States

#5116 Jul 21, 2009
White women only want black men just look around the streets. White women could careless if all white men dropped dead. I went to a bar last nite and white women were all over the black dudes I did not see any white men with white women, we own your women and they only want us.
lisa

United States

#5117 Jul 21, 2009
Nly in your dreams. We love our men most of all, just keep dreaming.
jake

United States

#5118 Jul 23, 2009
I think that all white men that are single should totally ignore any single white woman you see, do not buy anything she sells, do not look at her if she walks toward you, do not speak to her unless its at your job, do not help her, let her black man do it all. I think that we have been disrepected enough and should let the unmarried ones know we do not need you to be happy and we no longer want you in our lives. There are women from countries around the world that will take her place. Also if you have a business do not hire any single white woman let that black stud provide a living for her. I Will no longer have anything to do with any white woman and am happier than ever to date other women. They are a waste of time.

“Interracial Dating Book Author”

Level 2

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5119 Jul 24, 2009
Let the free market take care of White women, White women don't have to notice whst White men do, they jsut need to stay hoem and out of ther White man's way
lady d

United States

#5120 Jul 24, 2009
I am a white woman that love our men and would hate to see our men without us in their lives. Guys please know that the majority of us white women love you, we cannot help it if some women want to stray. I do not find black men attractive. Please know that we want you and appreciate you.
Lady Di

United States

#5122 Jul 25, 2009
We white women love our white men and prefer them as our boyfriends and husbands. Some white women date outside their race mainly because white men will not put up with their crap and they do not have to. I do not like to see our men dating outside our race but a lot of men are tired of the selection of available single women. I am very lucky and have a gorgeous white boyfriend that treats me like his princess, he loves me and cares about me more than I deserve. I asked him out first and he is like winning the lottery. I find black men the least attractive compared to other men and think any white woman who wants to be with them as really weird.
Rebecca

Los Angeles, CA

#5123 Jul 25, 2009
......i wish more white guys would hang w/the Soul Sistas 2 even the WF/BM playing field.....
Rebecca

Los Angeles, CA

#5124 Jul 25, 2009
.....because there's always so much hating on this line.....
Tony

United States

#5125 Jul 25, 2009
I see a lot of postings where it appears blacks are saying that white women want them but all the white women I know appear to marry or date white men. I think a lot of this crap is some black guy trying to stirup trouble or some white skank that no descent white man would want. Just because a white woman looks attractive does not mean she is a classy lady. if you go into any major city you will see white hookers with black pimps. Would any man want to kiss a white womans dirty mouth after her negro. Gross!
Lady Di

United States

#5126 Jul 26, 2009
Not all white women want black guys who thinks that is a fact. I am a white woman of 26 and am very attractive. I get approached by black guys at work but am not interested in them at all and would never go out with them. A previos poster I think had it right saying that someone was posting lies that white women hated white men, what a lie. I love white men and all my boyfriends are white men. The white haters need to give it up, and realize that white women love their own men and prefer them. White women cannot be stereotyped by some trashy blonde hanging out with blacks at some bar.

“I know im HOTT but seriously”

Since: Jun 09

Live Oak, CA

#5127 Jul 26, 2009
This is so dumb...Why not date who you like? White guys can like black women

just like white women can like black men. You people are dinosaurs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Liberal Sock Rage 1,277,558
THX00451, come on. --------------- 10 min THX0051 11
**Clever/Funny Voicemail Greetings. Any Ideas?** (Jul '09) 18 min Glitter berry12 76
Non-whites, Close uSA bases & embassies or lift... 37 min LMAO 8
Djibouti ordered USA to vacate military base 41 min Dumb and Broke 38
Why do I hate white people so much? 45 min Zulu 293
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 45 min PolakPotrafi 27
White men are better lovers? 49 min PATRIOT the sistah 618
Foreign born blacks can & they DO function & su... 1 hr Johnny 36
Harris County Deputy Murdered 4 hr Big Knob 113
Who is selina london? 9 hr iknow 74
More from around the web