<quoted text>
You're a fyking moron ---
^^you love it!
Real_LilNitasMan

Marietta, GA

#198 Feb 8, 2010
Tweetyslim wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, don't get delusional on me now boy.
^^I dont care what you say baby one day I'ma be the man and you gonna wish you had this sexii body clown all you want baby you know I got brains and intelligence you gonna wish you were on the payroll when I get that diddy money real talk baby dont sleep on me boo i aint talkin in my pajama's you dont hear me though
Real_LilNitasMan

Marietta, GA

#199 Feb 8, 2010
Missy C_Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Understatement of the year
^^baby ma's talk to me woman why you be sleepin on me baby?? am I to lame for you?? to petty for you?? my game aint strong enuff for you I mean what baby talk to me why you always sidin with the enemy's and not on your MAN side?? you know your purpose in life is to serve me girl I dont even know why you fightin destination you know you love your man real cause i keep it real and 1 hunnet 1 day you gonna wish you was a lil more nice to me boo cause I'm on the rise right about now you just think I'm so lame dontcha girl you just think i aint even worth your time but one day I'ma be buyin that pussee and you gonna be mines for real you dont hear me though this me baby you gonna love me you gonnna respect me as a man cause I am the man I'm gods gift to women you wish you had a fly charismatic brotha as myself I got that swag mama you know it and I know it you know you want that roughneck combo delux special with a side order of mash potatoes with that gravy on top boo you know you want that captian D's I can see your fustration and unhappyness in life you know you want reals sausage biscuit cause I'm tight like dat now talk to me girl quit tryin to ignore before I get on your nerves for real talk to me woman quit all that down talking and respect me as your brotha and your MAN
Real_LilNitasMan

Marietta, GA

#200 Feb 8, 2010
Ramone Rodriguez357 wrote:
<quoted text>Wuzzz suppp Missy
^^my bytch missy aint in the mood for talking me and her working on our relationship and our valetines presents for each other

Since: Jan 10

Lahnstein, Germany

#201 Feb 8, 2010
Real_LilNitasMan wrote:
<quoted text>
^^I dont care what you say baby one day I'ma be the man and you gonna wish you had this sexii body clown all you want baby you know I got brains and intelligence you gonna wish you were on the payroll when I get that diddy money real talk baby dont sleep on me boo i aint talkin in my pajama's you dont hear me though
Okay, now you've just about bored me.
Real_MissyMan

Marietta, GA

#202 Feb 8, 2010
Tweetyslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, now you've just about bored me.
^^^you love me baby why you take down the pic I was feelin you girl you were going to be my valentines this year baby you dont hear me gotta box full of chocolate candy for you for real baby dont shrug me off baby and call me petty you gonna hear me out
Real_MissyMan

Marietta, GA

#203 Feb 8, 2010
Missy C_Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Understatement of the year
^^baby I love you....be my valetines I just wish you could appreciate a well equipted brotha but you just stuck on your lil feminent ways thinkin I'm not man enuff to own you thinkin im to lame for you baby give me some damn time damn how you just gonna shyt on me not even givin me no 1 on 1 time baby??what you miss cleo now you can predict i aint hoo enuff for you I mean what boo talk to me tell me whats really goin on and quit bullshytin you know I love you so whats up

'
j kay parker

Bronx, NY

#204 May 19, 2010
Killers1Fan wrote:
Caressa Cameron, a black woman, has won Miss America. Congrats former Miss Virginia 2009. Rush Limbaugh was also a judge.
There have been 7 black Miss America winners, including 2004 and 2003. And 7 have won Miss USA including 2008, 2007, 2002. Miss World 2001. Miss Universe 1995.
Other than that, I hate pageants.
why does everything have to be color..she's very pretty, has great talent, good body and she is very smart. so why does color always have to matter???
j kay parker

Bronx, NY

#205 May 19, 2010
why does everything have to be color..she's very pretty, has great talent, good body and she is very smart. so why does color always have to matter???

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#206 May 19, 2010
Too bad we can't exclude negroes like her from that, like they exclude white women from their whineyassed blacks-only one,
...hmm?

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#207 May 19, 2010
I have a question for anyone who can give me a serious answer.

What, on god's green Earth,
..... is:
Real_MissyMan wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^you love me baby why you take down the pic I was feelin you girl you were going to be my valentines this year baby you dont hear me gotta box full of chocolate candy for you for real baby dont shrug me off baby and call me petty you gonna hear me out
Real_MissyMan wrote:
<quoted text>
^^baby I love you....be my valetines I just wish you could appreciate a well equipted brotha but you just stuck on your lil feminent ways thinkin I'm not man enuff to own you thinkin im to lame for you baby give me some damn time damn how you just gonna shyt on me not even givin me no 1 on 1 time baby??what you miss cleo now you can predict i aint hoo enuff for you I mean what boo talk to me tell me whats really goin on and quit bullshytin you know I love you so whats up
'
all about?

It's not like this guy is the ONLY black man that does this.
It has a NAME, for christ's sake.
It's what we call "muhdyk" syndrome.

It's like (some of) you people walk around tugging your crotch, looking for something to stick it in.
...A N Y thing with a hole....it's like it does not MATTER.

Is this melanin-induced, or WHAT?
Jerome Cameron

Fredericksburg, VA

#208 Feb 20, 2013
EbonyDoll1973 wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know, Philly..I was thinking the exact same thing. LOL. But I didn't want to pour salt into the honey. She may be 1/4 Black...but you know what the one drop rule is all about. One has to look at her hard and long to see the BLACK in her. LOL.
I think you are a little stupid and presumptous. Im her dad and 100% Black and so is her Mom. So before you open your mouth and sprew out trash. Check your facts. We are a rainbow of colors. I guess you feel the same way about Ethiopians that are light skinned as well. I can tell you never been out of your state nor the street you live on. Go abroad and culture yourself.
Jerome Cameron

Fredericksburg, VA

#209 Feb 20, 2013
Most Black Americans That posted negative comments about my daughter Caressa Cameron The Miss America Winner 2010. Were unfounded and they showed what still exsist between us as African Americans (the color thing. While they were sprewing dirt they never realized. This was the first time in this country that we had a Black President and a Black Miss America. Something that may never happen again in our life time. If they spent half the energy they used to defrimate her on getting that fact published in America. They would be helping our cause. The Miss America organization will not acknowledge it. The Miss Virginia Organization will not acknowledge the fact she is the first African American to win Miss Verginia Outright. Virginia has only had one other African American winner in their history besides Caressa Cameron and that young lady assumed the crown instead of winning outright. So for those of you who want to sprew something. How about joinning us in trying to establish these facts for our future generations to have a little more to be proud of in acknowledging our accomplishments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,710,017
How America betraded pro white arabs who suppor... 4 min Spinning 360 waves 4
Why are Negroes here in North America? 8 min Jake 59
Black males prefer Puerto Rican women and Domin... 10 min Lol 21
Hawaiians hating blacks (Sep '07) 14 min Pumpernickel 76
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min Micha Ben Israel 137,915
Ghetto Baby Names (Sep '07) 21 min Emerson 168
*** Trump at 50%! *** 28 min Polaris 16
Smartest posters on Topix afam 38 min Jake 195
More from around the web