njfashionista wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you be in NJ??
You don't even know how he looks.

“I have my eye on U”

Since: Aug 07

Auburn, WA

#69 Oct 4, 2007
When you see the wet spot, you know she is ready then.

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Since: Feb 07

Bronx, NY

#70 Oct 4, 2007
You know what? I have changed my mind fashionista...

Make him wait for it
Make him beg, borrow & bribe for it... but never give it up. Torture him with the thought of it.

Wear skirts and left the scent of it dance from between and drive him near crazy for it. Make his mouth, his pores, his skin, his body yearn for it! Make him want to lay down his life for it. Exchange his first-born for it.

Get everything you need UPFRONT, whether it is money, love, relationship, a thousand fancy dinners, or just company and conversation... bcz after you have sex men turn into sloths.... its alllll downhill.

Men SAY they want it... but they dont REALLY want it too soon. They like to be tortured. They like to be creative. They like to be hunters... So WHY would you take that away from them.

And after they drive away from that hot and steamy date... make sure you're ufcking someone else!(just to tide you over until you're ready to give in to him)... its kinda like never going to the grocery store hungry.

Men say they want it, they act like they want it, and they even try to get it... but don't be fooled by this... its just a test, a test to see how much YOU think youre worth, so that he can determine how much HE will feel you are worth. Think about it... he doesnt know you... so all you show him is all he knows... and if you give in too early, he will never know about all the other men you waited until you had rings on your finger to ufck first... all he'll know for CERTAIN is that you give it up on the first date... after all you GAVE it to him didnt you???
Miss Sha

Sterling Heights, MI

#71 Oct 4, 2007
BrooklynJoao wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do I...(sigh)
http://www.downunderdiscgolf.com/Images/Top%2...

“Nesian-Power! ”

Since: Jun 07

BK

#72 Oct 4, 2007
Miss Sha wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do I...(sigh)
http://www.downunderdiscgolf.com/Images/Top%2...
LOL!!

“The Beast, they call him”

Level 2

Since: Oct 07

Where the wild things are

#73 Oct 4, 2007
BrooklynJoao wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Someone in this forum already knows what I look like, and thats because she asked me,(harrassed), very nicely. If looks were all that important, njfashionista will ask to see me. Otherwise, I'm not showing this fine specimen to no one! lol Dang brotha, quit messing with my flow.
Miss Sha

Sterling Heights, MI

#74 Oct 4, 2007
And I asked nice too...
http://funkatron.com/content/uploads/ffsc-pou...

LOL...

“reppin' dat 2up 2 down”

Since: Sep 07

Va

#75 Oct 4, 2007
njfashionista wrote:
I'm wondering about dating someone new and sex. I would especially like the men to answer this, as well as the ladies.
How long do you wait before you have sex with someone you are dating? Is it the three date rule? Or is it the "Joan Clayton 3 month rule"? Or is sex on the first date acceptable--without a guy loosing respect for the woman.
I was called a Nun the other night because I didn't want to take it there on our fouth date..so now I'm curious as to what everyone else thinks.
If you don't think he is the right one for you then don't do it.There is nothing wrong with waiting.Atleast wait till you get to know that person a litte longer.Im 19 years old and Im still a virgin.I want to give it up to someone who LOVES me.Im not ready to give it up and the 21 year old that Im with respects that and he does not pressure me.

“Nesian-Power! ”

Since: Jun 07

BK

#76 Oct 4, 2007
Robbie J wrote:
<quoted text>What? Someone in this forum already knows what I look like, and thats because she asked me,(harrassed), very nicely. If looks were all that important, njfashionista will ask to see me. Otherwise, I'm not showing this fine specimen to no one! lol Dang brotha, quit messing with my flow.
LMAO!!! Okay bro, my bad.
Miss Sha

Sterling Heights, MI

#77 Oct 4, 2007
Franko

Coquitlam, Canada

#78 Oct 4, 2007
CaribAmerican Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! YOu are too much.! You have truly been missed
no, I am not "too much" ... I've never had one of my threads deleted! LOL!!!

I missed U 2 ... butt, I'll be hanging around ....
Franko

Coquitlam, Canada

#79 Oct 4, 2007
Make him wait for it
Make him beg, borrow & bribe for it... but never give it up. Torture him with the thought of it.
Wear skirts and left the scent of it dance from between and drive him near crazy for it. Make his mouth, his pores, his skin, his body yearn for it! Make him want to lay down his life for it. Exchange his first-born for it.
Get everything you need UPFRONT, whether it is money, love, relationship, a thousand fancy dinners, or just company and conversation... bcz after you have sex men turn into sloths.... its alllll downhill.
Men SAY they want it... but they dont REALLY want it too soon. They like to be tortured. They like to be creative. They like to be hunters... So WHY would you take that away from them.
And after they drive away from that hot and steamy date... make sure you're ufcking someone else!(just to tide you over until you're ready to give in to him)... its kinda like never going to the grocery store hungry.
Men say they want it, they act like they want it, and they even try to get it... but don't be fooled by this... its just a test, a test to see how much YOU think youre worth, so that he can determine how much HE will feel you are worth. Think about it... he doesnt know you... so all you show him is all he knows... and if you give in too early, he will never know about all the other men you waited until you had rings on your finger to ufck first... all he'll know for CERTAIN is that you give it up on the first date... after all you GAVE it to him didnt you???
she's baaaack .. in full form!! LMAO!!!
Franko

Coquitlam, Canada

#80 Oct 4, 2007
raptor8154

Gainesville, FL

#81 Oct 4, 2007
If I'm not getting something on the third date, she has to start taking me out (i.e paying for dates).

Sorry, but I've seen too many women date men they had absolutely no interest in.

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Bronx, NY

#82 Oct 5, 2007
Franko wrote:
<quoted text>
no, I am not "too much" ... I've never had one of my threads deleted! LOL!!!
I missed U 2 ... butt, I'll be hanging around ....
LOL! But then again... I've never seen you start any threads either... have I? Maybe looooooong ago.

and are u calling me a butt?... I CAN be an @ss sometimes

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Bronx, NY

#83 Oct 5, 2007
Franko wrote:
<quoted text>
she's baaaack .. in full form!! LMAO!!!
Yeah... I should turn off my computer at night... But there IS some truth to what my alter-ego was saying... there always is... I'm just part crazy... not all the way as yet
Someone

Cape Town, South Africa

#84 Oct 5, 2007
How long should you wait? mmmmmmm, I think you should at least wait until she is 18. LOL

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Bmore

#85 Oct 5, 2007
Allaboutnothing wrote:
<quoted text>
Knoxxie, Kenny is an idiot!
please, I'm just saying what most men feel but are afraid to say. I keep it real

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Bmore

#86 Oct 5, 2007
Make him wait for it
what kind of men are you dating? lol

“GONE!”

Since: Dec 06

Santa Barbara, CA

#87 Oct 5, 2007
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>
please, I'm just saying what most men feel but are afraid to say. I keep it real
Kenny by now you should know am not afraid to say anything. But this sexing with three women and looking for sex on the third only tells me the type of females you are looking for. Does the word EASY rings a bell! Also STUPID!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,745,314
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 28 min Ihn 18
Black men don't like using condoms (Oct '10) 28 min Tamale 31
100% proof that god cursed the black man 38 min Agnes Miller 7
Does anyone else think the Starbucks incident.... 53 min Tamale 1
Why are Negroes so ashamed of their heritage? 1 hr JohnnyBlanco 52
'Sperminator' many fathered 26 kids in Target ... 1 hr Tamale 33
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 2 hr The Patriot 115
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 3 hr THX White and Whi... 71
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 3 hr Tamale 26