Do most black man have a car ?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#76 Feb 22, 2013
Correction: dumb as hell...sorry...sometimes "some" of these idiotic bw are just too damn stupid and get on your nerves...even with a brotha like me..who tries to be understanding!
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#77 Feb 22, 2013
J-Town Ninja5 OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JOyfhjHbDyoXX
LOL, I was born and raised in NYC and I was thinking of those street kiosks. But that was good. Peace.

Lakeland, FL

#78 Feb 22, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually the saddest thing is...you also thought that it was funny...when in fact it was just simple,childish and ignorant...you know white male humor...oh my bad...you are a juvenile ass white boy aren't you?
Well Moorsy it's like this 'heah' I realize it wasn't your typically classy grown folk black male humor. Ya know motherfxxxxr this motherfxxxxr that but I thought it was funny. Just admit you read it wrong Moorsy, it's just ya pride son! Das raht

Lakeland, FL

#79 Feb 22, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...because in this economy all white people still have insurance...I mean most people...whites included are just struggling to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table!
I love the way that white people pretend that they always have their shit together...when they know damn well that they are just trying to keep up appearances!
Really...so tell me then...why is my white male neighbor riding around with a big ass dent in his truck that's not even a year and a half old yet...first he claimed that he was getting estimates to submit to the insurance company...then it was...waiting to take it in to the shop...then it was...finding the time to turn it in...and being able to function without it(hello...can you say rental car shyt for brains!)now it's "trouble with the insurance company...lmbao!
*Like my white female neighbor who pretended to be going to work everyday...for like two months...when in fact she had been fired...she actually got dressed and warmed up her car and took off every day...*that was two years ago...before she and her husband lost their house and had to move!
That was about five months ago...but yet this idiot is still riding around with a big ass dent in a truck that isn't a year and a half old yet!
Moorsy, I don't need to read all your excuses son. If ya don't believe ME ask any Po Po what race of people are the LEAST likely to have proper inshawentz and/or proper plates and registration. Me, I have been in two wrecks, both bp who crashed into me. AND GUESS WHAT.......! Das raht

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#81 Feb 22, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Moore, obviously those chicks have never been in any "meaningful" relationships to understand how a husband and wife will share everything in this union of love.
Thank you!...and you know...that's the problem with a lot of these chicks....they've simply never been with the right type of guy!

I mean again...my wife would never even sit up and wonder/type such silly shyt...her last boyfriend before me...is now the President of a black owned bank...the one before that was just on that show..."The Arrow"(and is married to a black woman)the girl apparently knows how to pick em!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#82 Feb 22, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> Well Moorsy it's like this 'heah' I realize it wasn't your typically classy grown folk black male humor. Ya know motherfxxxxr this motherfxxxxr that but I thought it was funny. Just admit you read it wrong Moorsy, it's just ya pride son! Das raht
Lmbao...dumbass...it wasn't that deep...nor even funny...grow the fck up already...you're like a six year old child!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#83 Feb 22, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> Moorsy, I don't need to read all your excuses son. If ya don't believe ME ask any Po Po what race of people are the LEAST likely to have proper inshawentz and/or proper plates and registration. Me, I have been in two wrecks, both bp who crashed into me. AND GUESS WHAT.......! Das raht
And I was in an accident...this loser ran into the back of my car....and guess what...he was a drunk ass white male,with a suspended license sans any insurance that he could produce!

*Now take a good guess who most drunk drivers on average are...a white male...that's right shyt for brains!
ron

Columbia, SC

#84 Feb 22, 2013
why people complaining about an individual who dont drive or whatever that matter? There is no law about black men need a car to drive unless if he know where to go.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#85 Feb 22, 2013
ron wrote:
why people complaining about an individual who dont drive or whatever that matter? There is no law about black men need a car to drive unless if he know where to go.
Especially in some cities where a car is generally not even the main mode of transportation....I mean how many nonbm are there in parts of New York that don't have cars...I went to school there...and have spent a lot of time there...trust me...it's not even out of the ordinary at all!

Not like here in Michigan...where everyone has a car!

To be honest...that's one of the things that I like about other places...the lack of need to drive everywhere..especially with these gas prices!
ron

Columbia, SC

#86 Feb 22, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially in some cities where a car is generally not even the main mode of transportation....I mean how many nonbm are there in parts of New York that don't have cars...I went to school there...and have spent a lot of time there...trust me...it's not even out of the ordinary at all!
To be honest...that's one of the things that I like about other places...the lack of need to drive everywhere..especially with these gas prices!
I agree. Gas prices might go high later in this year. Why would women waste their time worry about black men who dont drive due his fear of driving?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#87 Feb 23, 2013
ron wrote:
But why would a man beg others for their car when he can just work for his own.

Location hidden

#88 Feb 23, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be making up excuses out of pure embarrassment. And I have said several times that if a BM don't want a car than that is fine but just don't beg others for theirs.
ron

Columbia, SC

#89 Feb 23, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>But why would a man beg others for their car when he can just work for his own.
a man who have family relative who willing to take him somewhere unless they ask him to pay them to go somewhere. i know the ride isnt always free. if he want a car, he could save some money for his own transportation. where is the law that say so? " all men and women, shape or form, are must have transportation." I dont see that.
Tina knows

Chalfont, PA

#90 Feb 23, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it occur to you, that perhaps the passenger is actually the owner and has allowed his lady to do the driving?
My wife and i both have cars, however, sometimes when we decide to visit friends, she may take to the wheel...so how did an idiot like you come up with such an assessment?
First of all, I'm not a idiot and second of all I know a few BM that don't have a car and my GFs do too.

This subject has come up a number of times with my friends.

It get's old driving their butt around with the gas prices so high and you don't get a dime from them (bm).

Location hidden

#91 Feb 23, 2013
ron wrote:
<quoted text>
a man who have family relative who willing to take him somewhere unless they ask him to pay them to go somewhere. i know the ride isnt always free. if he want a car, he could save some money for his own transportation. where is the law that say so? " all men and women, shape or form, are must have transportation." I dont see that.
Nobody said it was against the law or even bad. And like I keep saying the men who I have issues with are the ones who want cars, are obsessed with cars, and hate on others with cars. Go work for a car dam it.
Nothing For You

Polkville, NC

#92 Feb 23, 2013
white traash will haul them around for dope!
ron

Columbia, SC

#93 Feb 23, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody said it was against the law or even bad. And like I keep saying the men who I have issues with are the ones who want cars, are obsessed with cars, and hate on others with cars. Go work for a car dam it.
it on them but not me. if any men who want their transportation, i am pretty sure they are not that obsession of car.
Mechanic

York Springs, PA

#95 Feb 23, 2013
Black men tend to be the least mechanically-inclined race of men so once their cars break down they usually just get rid of them, even if the problem is something very minor. Most white men can at least change the oil in their vehicles without any help whatsoever.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#96 Feb 23, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be making up excuses out of pure embarrassment. And I have said several times that if a BM don't want a car than that is fine but just don't beg others for theirs.
I don't need to make up excuses dumbass...I've had car since I was sixteen,I own three now and as Black Elite and I stated...how the hell can anyone tell who owns what...just because you see someone on the passenger's side of a vehicle...do you know how fcking stupid you sound?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#97 Feb 23, 2013
Mechanic wrote:
Black men tend to be the least mechanically-inclined race of men so once their cars break down they usually just get rid of them, even if the problem is something very minor. Most white men can at least change the oil in their vehicles without any help whatsoever.
Really?...and what is this based on...your own personal perception of bm again...One of my main mechanics is a black male...he works on our two main everyday vehicles....not sure where you even got this nonsense from!

*In reality...bm do all of the same jobs that any other type of man does...all kinds...this is again...one of thee dumbest things that I have ever read!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There is not a superior race 1 min Granny Smith 41
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Sweet Britches 1,619,662
Libtards like George W. Bush now 10 min Ugly nighurs 2
Can America Become 80% White Again? 11 min Granny Smith 129
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 13 min Granny Smith 261
IF There Were No Whites Posting On AAF, What Wo... 15 min Hmm the meanie 2
Italian women vs hispanic women (Aug '07) 15 min Rationality 126
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 18 min Trollslayer 35,282
King Harrisson is the most sexy dude on Topix 1 hr Jax 21
More from around the web