I knocked up a married BW

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Shes gonna tell her Black husband that its his.
Games

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jan 31, 2013
why would she do that?....are you proud of youself? im not trying to being smart. i really want to know?
all blacks are Abeed

Dubai, UAE

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
Shes gonna tell her Black husband that its his.
The beauty is, he'll never be able to tell, White skin tone doesn't show to well in Negroes, and if it did it could be a gene from a massa centuries ago, you could have been slamming cum-loads into that black ho 15 times a day for a year and he'd never know. You risk AIDS and other diseases though.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 31, 2013
He's dreaming.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you have this wet-dream? This is wy we know you live off your dear mother...very immaturish of you.
It is not a dream it is the most common fear among whiteboys. The time in the delivery room is very stressful and tense for a whiteboy and his family. They wait anxiously to see if thir baby comes out a different color if it comes out white, the White man is extremely relived.

The hite man is so relieved that in his tradition , he pulls out a BIG BROWN CIGAR and smokes it, he doesnt pull out a LITTLE WHITE CIGARETTE LMAO!!!!!

grimlock

Elkridge, MD

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Matt is such a possey
grimlock

Elkridge, MD

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Commander Worf wrote:
<quoted text>
The hite man is so relieved that in his tradition , he pulls out a BIG BROWN CIGAR and smokes it, he doesnt pull out a LITTLE WHITE CIGARETTE LMAO!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =s-54qjy-aB4XX
Funny

Level 7

Location hidden

#10 Jan 31, 2013
all blacks are Abeed wrote:
<quoted text>
The beauty is, he'll never be able to tell, White skin tone doesn't show to well in Negroes, and if it did it could be a gene from a massa centuries ago, you could have been slamming cum-loads into that black ho 15 times a day for a year and he'd never know. You risk AIDS and other diseases though.
Yea true

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 31, 2013
all blacks are Abeed wrote:
<quoted text>
If a guy has doubts there is always paternity test and DNA..thanks to science lying can't happen if the man has doubts ..although I give no credence to this fictional story (=
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Mattaline and his lies, LMFAO!

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#14 Jan 31, 2013
buddy,thats nothing new and i know dumb nggz runnin around with these kids and even more bw with NO father for these lil bstrds lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#16 Jan 31, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
buddy,thats nothing new and i know dumb nggz runnin around with these kids and even more bw with NO father for these lil bstrds lol
Haha
iamBLACKJESUSsuc kmeoffnow

Montgomery Village, MD

#17 Feb 1, 2013
AND then Matthew woke up from his dream. next to his spanish lover. rico.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#18 Feb 1, 2013
a non-black man can produce a baby with a black woman better than her own race of man ever could. one must admit, it is happening more frequently in America.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#19 Feb 1, 2013
...a mulatto is still a nicca..........

Level 7

Location hidden

#20 Feb 1, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
...a mulatto is still a nicca..........
What about a quadroon?
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#21 Feb 1, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about a quadroon?
It depends on whether you believe in the one-drop rule or not. If you do, then a quadroon would be viewed as a nicca also.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#22 Feb 2, 2013
the textbook black man (and some of his supporters) would like to believe and present to the American people that each case of marital infidelity in the nation only consists of a non-black woman cheating on a non-black man with a black man.....when in reality, black men probably get cheated on by their significant-other more than any other race of man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 134,406
Rapper threaten war with trump if he take his m... 6 min Its bigger than TV 2
why do black people have so soft skin? (May '12) 23 min zaytay 20
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 27 min TheTruth The Light 461
Why did Mexico send an Olmec head to Ethiopia? (Oct '13) 31 min TheTruth The Light 322
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min Yeah 1,383,693
"Stop the Violence" event ends in shootings. 1 hr u Make Me Laugh 12
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 2 hr RMGHispanic Causi... 71
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr TranshumanX 44,933
New Racist Chinese Ad 5 hr Redefined 49
More from around the web