Bubba

Louisville, KY

#22 Apr 20, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, wait, let's get this straight... all the idiotic culture and dysfunctional behavior exhibited by you mindless drooling redneck turds is because of BLACK people? THEY taught you to act like this? Did they teach you to be Kluxers too?
Put down the cheap beer and clean up your act, bubbadeedub.
Why don't you take a guess as to where you can shove your comments, you b*tch ass punk.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23 Apr 20, 2013
We owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to all our outstanding law enforcement professionals. These men and women get up every day, they put on that uniform; they risk their lives to keep us safe

Unless the suspecft is bLack,

President Obama today stood by his comments that the Cambridge, Mass., police department acted "stupidly" in its arrest of Henry Louis Gates, telling ABC News that the Harvard University professor should not have been arrested.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#24 Apr 20, 2013
..and they laid down their lives, not having a single weapon.
If there has been any event, since 911, that has been used as an excuse to dramatize white male power--exceeding the legitimate interventions we saw both in Colorado and Sandy Hook, New Town-- it has INDEED been the almost obnoxious display of white male authority in Boston. The irony, that becomes painfully apparent, is when we consider the white female staff at Sandy Hook--folks who actually laid down their lives while protecting the children of others from a known and present terrorist as compared to Fed, State and Local white male authorities who have spent the bulk of their time grandstanding before TV cameras.
I need to add that the Marathon Case is not the only event--in Boston-- where white males have gone into a state of crazed display of authority. Anyone remember the Stuart case. In that event Stuart shot and killed his wife, blamed a Black and the Boston cops, subsequently,, went stark raving mad. They stripped innocent children naked in the streets, broke into homes at will and created a national stain on the record of U.S. police authority.
shothttp://en.wikipedia.org/wi ki/Charles_Stuart_(murderer)
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#25 Apr 20, 2013
With the live capture of this murdering Russian savage, America again once shows it's racism.

The Boston Police did everthing in it's power not to kill this murdering scumbag even after he set off bombs killing and injuring a number of people,killed two police officers and shot it out with the police in a number of gun battles.

On the Other hand, the police will shoot to kill any innocent African American in any city U.S.A. when they think they see a so called imaginery weapon that does not exist. And will turn over every stone to justify this wrong killing. it is truly amazing.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#29 Apr 20, 2013
ZCs wrote:
With the live capture of this murdering Russian savage, America again once shows it's racism.
The Boston Police did everthing in it's power not to kill this murdering scumbag even after he set off bombs killing and injuring a number of people,killed two police officers and shot it out with the police in a number of gun battles.
On the Other hand, the police will shoot to kill any innocent African American in any city U.S.A. when they think they see a so called imaginery weapon that does not exist. And will turn over every stone to justify this wrong killing. it is truly amazing.

What's even more amazing is the fact that the zealots and hate mongers on this board are so anxious to pin the bombing on a "muslim" that they have forgotten the scores of people either killed or injured during the actual lobbing. In this way, they prove their lack of concern for American lives, and emphasize their hatred for everything Black men and women have fought on battle fields to preserve.
Remember, the accused bomber is only a suspect--at this point in time. No physical evidence has been provided supporting the Establishment's latent allegations that the two men actually planted the bombs.
Again, I'm reminded of the Stuart murder in Boston.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#30 Apr 20, 2013
J-Town Ninjah OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... they killed the older brother, and the younger brother is in the hospital in "critical condition"
Wrong.

The younger brother killed the older brother when they jacked a car by running him over running from the police.

The younger should be laid up a hospital in critical condition.

He should in be a morgue dead with 51 bullets in his chess.

Check your source.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#31 Apr 20, 2013
D Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
He was taken alive in order to GET INFORMATION!
You my friend are the idiot living in the land of the make believe.

If he was African American, He would be dead with about 100 bullets in his chest. His family would all be in police custody being questioned.

Information would NOT be a factor. Only justice would be the factor by the racist police by pumping 100 bullets into his chest.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#33 Apr 20, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
What's even more amazing is the fact that the zealots and hate mongers on this board are so anxious to pin the bombing on a "muslim" that they have forgotten the scores of people either killed or injured during the actual lobbing. In this way, they prove their lack of concern for American lives, and emphasize their hatred for everything Black men and women have fought on battle fields to preserve.
Remember, the accused bomber is only a suspect--at this point in time. No physical evidence has been provided supporting the Establishment's latent allegations that the two men actually planted the bombs.
Again, I'm reminded of the Stuart murder in Boston.
Exactly.

They didn't round up white boys and drag them in for questioning the way they rounded up african americans in the stuart case for questioning.

Can't wait to see the spin they are going to pimp for the bomb that went off in Texas.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#35 Apr 20, 2013
Go back to haiti benny , down low,

boat refuggee' complaining about slavery,...

ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
They didn't round up white boys and drag them in for questioning the way they rounded up african americans in the stuart case for questioning.
Can't wait to see the spin they are going to pimp for the bomb that went off in Texas.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#36 Apr 20, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
...and why were civilians standing around--within range of weapons?

Right, and again, female staff at Sandy Hook in Newtown showed a million times more grit and courage than the entire white, male dominated authority in Boston. Turns out that Boston's cops are heroes when they can shoot down unarmed Blacks and use military resources to surround a teen hiding in a boat.

As for white male authority being applauded. Whjy were so many people out there on the street applauding cops when every official in sight ordered folks to stay home?

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37 Apr 20, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
..and they laid down their lives, not having a single weapon.
If there has been any event, since 911, that has been used as an excuse to dramatize white male power--exceeding the legitimate interventions we saw both in Colorado and Sandy Hook, New Town-- it has INDEED been the almost obnoxious display of white male authority in Boston. The irony, that becomes painfully apparent, is when we consider the white female staff at Sandy Hook--folks who actually laid down their lives while protecting the children of others from a known and present terrorist as compared to Fed, State and Local white male authorities who have spent the bulk of their time grandstanding before TV cameras.
I need to add that the Marathon Case is not the only event--in Boston-- where white males have gone into a state of crazed display of authority. Anyone remember the Stuart case. In that event Stuart shot and killed his wife, blamed a Black and the Boston cops, subsequently,, went stark raving mad. They stripped innocent children naked in the streets, broke into homes at will and created a national stain on the record of U.S. police authority.
shothttp://en.wikipedia.org/wi ki/Charles_Stuart_(murderer)
So you really think that the police and fbi tracking and pursuing these suspects were wrong? I think they did their job and were successful at it. I think that the black officers and agents would disagree with you that it was "white males in a state of crazed...." in addition to the black people that were right along with the white citizens cheering when they caught him.

So some whites make up stories that a black attacked them and some blacks make up stories that a white attacked them. It happens. It sucks. Not much any of us can do about those people. Do you have links to the police stripping children and broke into homes because I could not find that.

And no one has forgot the teachers that helped the children and gave up their lives.(you indicated "white" for some odd reason, I don't know their color - it is completely IRRELEVANT). It was all over the news constantly.

Yes sir, there is another level of us out there that does not see the world in white and black like you do. We work together. Lose the attitude and come join us. It's completely fair and equal.

Oh and the police did make that guy strip in Boston, who was innocent and then released. You don't hear anything about him but you are welcome to fight for his rights if you want. Wait, I believe he's white. I feel bad for him but it happens. He did everything right to not get shot. Stop. Hands up. Take off clothes. Lay down. He followed all instructions which is what a lot of people need to do when the police are giving them. Too many stupid people get detained or shot at when they feel they are special and can do what they want. Then they cry abuse.

I am very proud of the police, the fbi, the citizens and everyone else that participated to catch these two guys. I love my country and these terrorists and our own crazies need to be hunted down like the dogs they are and stopped. You don't go around killing innocent people because of some chip on your shoulder.

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#38 Apr 20, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
They most certainly do round up white people when the case calls for it. You just want to pretend that it doesn't happen. But it does, all the time. The same things that happen to blacks happen to whites, all the time. But we are used to it and/or we get why it happens. If someone describes a black person as their attacker, what is wrong with bringing in people of that description? Nothing, it's the way it's done, same as whites. Welcome to our world.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#39 Apr 20, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Go back to haiti benny , down low,
boat refuggee' complaining about slavery,...
<quoted text>
Go back to Europe, ya dopey scumbag.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#40 Apr 20, 2013
J-Town Ninjah OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>
he ran over his already dead body ree-tard
You are one ignorant dopey scumbag.

You are a typical predictable willfully blinded dope.

Wake and come up and come back to reality.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#42 Apr 20, 2013
JJ SeeS wrote:
<quoted text>
They most certainly do round up white people when the case calls for it. You just want to pretend that it doesn't happen. But it does, all the time. The same things that happen to blacks happen to whites, all the time. But we are used to it and/or we get why it happens. If someone describes a black person as their attacker, what is wrong with bringing in people of that description? Nothing, it's the way it's done, same as whites. Welcome to our world.
It is not the same. Wake up. Do you recall the stuart case in Boston?

Did you see how they try to blame muslim man in the begining just like they did when McVEIGHT blew up the federal building.

They always try to blame someone who is not white all the time.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#44 Apr 20, 2013
JJ SeeS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you really think that the police and fbi tracking and pursuing these suspects were wrong? I think they did their job and were successful at it. I think that the black officers and agents would disagree with you that it was "white males in a state of crazed...." in addition to the black people that were right along with the white citizens cheering when they caught him.
So some whites make up stories that a black attacked them and some blacks make up stories that a white attacked them. It happens. It sucks. Not much any of us can do about those people. Do you have links to the police stripping children and broke into homes because I could not find that.
And no one has forgot the teachers that helped the children and gave up their lives.(you indicated "white" for some odd reason, I don't know their color - it is completely IRRELEVANT). It was all over the news constantly.
Yes sir, there is another level of us out there that does not see the world in white and black like you do. We work together. Lose the attitude and come join us. It's completely fair and equal.
Oh and the police did make that guy strip in Boston, who was innocent and then released. You don't hear anything about him but you are welcome to fight for his rights if you want. Wait, I believe he's white. I feel bad for him but it happens. He did everything right to not get shot. Stop. Hands up. Take off clothes. Lay down. He followed all instructions which is what a lot of people need to do when the police are giving them. Too many stupid people get detained or shot at when they feel they are special and can do what they want. Then they cry abuse.
I am very proud of the police, the fbi, the citizens and everyone else that participated to catch these two guys. I love my country and these terrorists and our own crazies need to be hunted down like the dogs they are and stopped. You don't go around killing innocent people because of some chip on your shoulder.
You could not possibly be more misguided. Those folks standing in the streets, cheering Boston cops are precisely the same folks who had been ordered by State and local authorities to stay in their homes. INSTEAD of actually clearing the streets of potentially endangered civilians, the media published approval by cops for those folks, had they been law abiding citizens, who should have been at home.
You speak of whites and Blacks using race to defend themselves before the law. When, pray tell, has the law been motivated by Blacks to strip children naked in the streets--staging the event before the press--and having cops break into white homes and illegally search those homes?
No unarmed person should ever--EVER--be shot by a cop. No person, in or out of uniform--is entitled to use more than necessary force to detain a citizen. That is exactly why many policemen carry an untraceable weapon. They use them to protect themselves should they CHOOSE to shoot and kill an unarmed child or adult.
Want to start hunting down terrorist. You should have been in Oklahoma City, Newport, Connecticut, various points in Colorado. Or maybe you should try Detroit where a cop threw a stun grenade into a room where a child and her grandmother were sleeping--killing the child, then adding insult to injury, blamed the grandmother.
You love our country. I love our Constitution. You are proud of cops. I'm am proud of the system of justice that gives everyone "equal lprotection under the law.". You love the FBI, I love the law. You love citizens. I love the right to vot.
Insofar as terrorism is concerned. I abhor it. I abhor it as it happens here, or in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, Las, Cambodia, Panama, Indonesia, Palestine, ghettos in the U.S., rape houses in Bosnia, drug cartels in Mexico, etc., etc., etc.
Post back to me AFTER you've examined your misguided values.
Rob

Houston, TX

#45 Apr 20, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see how they try to blame muslim man in the begining just like they did when McVEIGHT blew up the federal building.
Even though you are wrong about everything you say, you might be taken more seriously if you had command of the English language.

"They always try to blame someone who is not white all the time" How can someone be, "not white all the time."?

"McVEIGHT" ??

McVeigh
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#46 Apr 20, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a name for it. It's called deflecting.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#47 Apr 20, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
These guys in Boston are Muslims. Does that surprise you?

I blame Mohambone, their False Prophet. And he was white.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#48 Apr 20, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a name for it. It's called deflecting.
Right now they're deflecting by not talking about the Islamic motivation or these 2 psychos.

That's right, they're Muz. Let's not forget that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang of white men rape black teen boy caught on... 11 min Alright 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min DBWriter 1,128,969
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 14 min Alright 239
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 20 min Alright 521
White, Asian, and Latina women confess their lo... 20 min The truth 193
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min 7New Earth7 25,889
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 31 min Alright 3,025
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 39 min Alright 156
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr African AE 7,770
White people hate us, why again? 3 hr Horizon 44

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE