Blacks and Asians are Cro-magnum.... Whites are Neatherfalls or Aliens

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Solid Blade

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Oct 22, 2007
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78...
Blacks and Asians have the same skull type.
White people are FREAKS!
Solid Blade

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Oct 22, 2007
Every body knows white people are poison to the world. They will kill us all with Nuclear Weapons.
Tiffany

AOL

#3 Oct 22, 2007
Here we go again... *SIGH*
Solid Blade

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Oct 22, 2007
iT IS TRUE
Disgusted

South Africa

#5 Oct 22, 2007
idioot alert
YourMomsHole

Bridgetown, Barbados

#7 Oct 22, 2007
The title of this thread is misleading, cro magnum or Cro magnon is the term used to describe early paleolithic homo-sapiens aka (cave men).

These cavemen were thought to be the earliest ancestors to man, they had extremely LARGE skulls which encased extremely large brains.

The argument many morons try to throw out is that IQ levels (which the assumed measure intelligence) is in correlation to brain size. Many who supported this argument were baffled when they realized cro-magnons (believed to be prehistoric man), who were not very smart... had even LARGER brains than human beings today.

I've never heard of cro-magnon being used as a description of human skull types... correct me if I'm wrong..
Mitzu

AOL

#8 Oct 23, 2007
Ours (Asian skulls) are kind of like a mix of both black and white skulls, at least from the top. On Asian and black skulls you can see the cheekbones peeking out, only our skull size is more the same as whites. Face on, though Asian, Black, and White skulls do not look that much alike. Anyway, both Cro Magnons and Neanderthals lived in Europe.
Solid Blade

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Oct 23, 2007
White people have flat fore heads. There are only two races. Neanderthal which only Caucasoids came from. Cromag-non is everyone else. I think white people were design by aliens to help humanity to develope, but that has failed. Whites want to eliminate the Negro race. Negroes will be smarter than whites like Asians are in time. White intelligence will stay the same like they started it out already just as smart as aliens. White people are fu-ckin aliens. Jews are the native whites. They are superior than Aryans because they have both Negro and white blood. So do Asians. White Asians are stupider than real Asians. Integration will make man kind perfect. Race doesn't matter when it comes to death because we are all designed by a higher intelligence not really revolutionized. We keep our image like ghost but on a higher plain.
Taz

AOL

#10 Oct 23, 2007
Small cranium on exhibit A. With serious prognathism
CloseYourHole

Joliet, IL

#11 Oct 23, 2007
Solid Blade wrote:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi kipedia/en/7/78/Morton_drawing .png
White people are FREAKS!
LMFAO!!
Mitzu

AOL

#12 Oct 23, 2007
Have a look from this angle. Nothing alike really http://www.theoryofuniverse.com/man/races/rac...
Solid Blade

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Oct 23, 2007
White people are the scum of there earth forcing there evil economic system on us and then say the jews are evil
Imanirian

Bethesda, MD

#14 Oct 23, 2007
Eddy Smegma your just plain dumb and I'm sure u would only say this on the net cuz you know what would really happen to you if you said it out loud now fly away kkk.
d harding

Newark, NJ

#15 Oct 23, 2007
Solid Blade wrote:
White people are FREAKS!
whites may be freaks but blacks and asians do not have the same shaped skulls. the truth is, whites and asians used to be of the same race. at one time the asians looked exactly like whites. check out the male "native american" body, circa 25,000 bc, that was found in the american northwest a couple of years ago. it looked exactly like patrick stewart the actor.
Solid Blade

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Oct 24, 2007
Negroid blood is the reason Asians are smarter than whites. Whites are on a inferior path of evolution. This is why they try too keep blacks down
YourMomsHole

Bridgetown, Barbados

#18 Oct 24, 2007
Well if whites really were aliens, they don't seem to be that advanced in comparison with "Earthlings."
YourMomsHole

Bridgetown, Barbados

#19 Oct 24, 2007
Maybe whites were the Earthlings and everyone else came from space :P
Cro Magnon and Neanderthal were only found throughout Europe and Morocco to my recollection
Sexy Dread

Glenn Dale, MD

#22 Oct 27, 2007
WIKIPEDIA? LMFBAO!!! I APOLOGIZE FOR LAUGHING AT YOU....BUT I HAVE TO LAUGH AT ANY AND EVERY BODY WHO USES WIKIPEDIA FOR A SO-CALLED 'RELIABLE REFERENCE'

IF I LAUGH ANYMORE I'M DEAD!

MY PEOPLE, PLEASE PLEASE USE RELIABLE SOURCES FOR YOUR INFORMATION.
REMEMBER: ONE FALEHOOD SPOILS A THOUSAND TRUTHS!!

"so if we intergrate we can move on quicker" NOT.

I send oceans of Love and Blessings to all determined Black Peoples everywhere- One Black Love!
Sexy Dread

Glenn Dale, MD

#23 Oct 27, 2007
PLEASE EXCUSE MY TYPO, THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN

"REMEMBER: ONE FALSEHOOD SPOILS A THOUSAND TRUTHS!!"

RESPECT AND BLESSINGS.
SonofAdam

Barnesville, OH

#32 Nov 6, 2007
Solid Blade wrote:
White people are FREAKS!
That is absolutely the second stupidest thing I have ever heard! The stupidest is that White people are from Neanderthals? You really need to educate yourself so you say such ignorant things.
Blacks and Asians were here long before Whites. You really need to do a little research before making stupid statements. Freaks? We're all freaks ya FREAK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The myth of the big black penis is ruining blac... (Oct '11) 5 min Sahelian son 237
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 13 min wahyah1 9,964
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 19 min Black Knight 7,534
Yeeaahh Booyyy! Amber Vinson BEAT Ebola In 9 Da... 19 min Be_Real_Fool 2
Black woman goes off in chinatown 36 min Bychance37 7
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 40 min Gargantos 53
Autopsy. Michael Brown was shot in hand 44 min AFC South 19
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr Lori-usa 274
Is ISIS racist? 1 hr African AE 51
How can I get Blacks to stop talking to me 5 hr ya_C 124

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE