i respect my latinas but i will only ...
Miguel

Chino Hills, CA

#23 Apr 8, 2013
My family love my future wife . This is great.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#24 Apr 8, 2013
I hope my baby comes out hispanic or middle eastern looking :) since the father does look like a mestizo

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#25 Apr 8, 2013
congrats miguel.My baby's father isn't latino but he is native american and swiss
Miguel

Chino Hills, CA

#26 Apr 8, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
congrats miguel.My baby's father isn't latino but he is native american and swiss
They are close to us but they have Longer hair. Thanks by the way and your baby is gonna be gorgeous.
Miguel

Jacksonville, FL

#27 Apr 8, 2013
uz mexican dudes jus use dem black h0ez fo sex.... an dats it.

however, we dont marry dem h0ez.

once i get done f ucken all dese black h0ez, imma go back 2 muh mexican queens!

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#28 Apr 8, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>They are close to us but they have Longer hair. Thanks by the way and your baby is gonna be gorgeous.
He use to wear his hair long but I preferred it short so he wears it almost bald it looks better lol.Thank you,we both want a son
Miguel

Chino Hills, CA

#29 Apr 8, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
He use to wear his hair long but I preferred it short so he wears it almost bald it looks better lol.Thank you,we both want a son
u welcome
Miguel

Chino Hills, CA

#30 Apr 8, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
be careful this troll is using my name. Is Alejandra she a hypocrite hater.
Miguel

Chino Hills, CA

#31 Apr 8, 2013
Miguel wrote:
uz mexican dudes jus use dem black h0ez fo sex.... an dats it.
however, we dont marry dem h0ez.
once i get done f ucken all dese black h0ez, imma go back 2 muh mexican queens!
knock it off Alejandra u not fooling anybody

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#32 Apr 8, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>be careful this troll is using my name. Is Alejandra she a hypocrite hater.
I see that.Your good :)
Miguel

Chino Hills, CA

#33 Apr 8, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that.Your good :)
Thank u babygirl

Since: Jun 13

Anaheim, CA

#34 Jun 11, 2013
I just had to bring this one back.
Miguel

United States

#35 Aug 31, 2013
wonder what happen to my friend CANDAY
Miguel

Pico Rivera, CA

#36 Sep 7, 2013
don't be hatin
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Oct 9, 2013
black women from all over the world including the afrolatinas. I'm married to my black queen in love her to death. las mujeres afro son las mas bellas.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#38 Oct 9, 2013
Beautiful Latina ladies.. don't be upset.. Miguel is just a black woman trolling :)
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#39 Oct 9, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Beautiful Latina ladies.. don't be upset.. Miguel is just a black woman trolling :)
first why would I be upset friendship means a lot. second what did you do the same thing that others have done and that is when do you really want to find out what I am d go to the group's I'd mention or they ask dinie or olivia. 3rd he's funny how at first you were saying that if I do this or do that as a Latino you was saying that I could stay here and all of a sudden when I prove did you contradict yourself now you saying did I'm a black woman. you funny dude. once again if you down what I am look for me at the Facebook group Latin in black love or my boxing Facebook group then I just created call BFF boxing fight fan I'm the only Miguel in the group there go and search for yourself.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#40 Oct 9, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text> first why would I be upset friendship means a lot. second what did you do the same thing that others have done and that is when do you really want to find out what I am d go to the group's I'd mention or they ask dinie or olivia. 3rd he's funny how at first you were saying that if I do this or do that as a Latino you was saying that I could stay here and all of a sudden when I prove did you contradict yourself now you saying did I'm a black woman. you funny dude. once again if you down what I am look for me at the Facebook group Latin in black love or my boxing Facebook group then I just created call BFF boxing fight fan I'm the only Miguel in the group there go and search for yourself.
Lady stop this madness.
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#41 Oct 9, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady stop this madness.
dude what madness all I'm saying is find out for yourself ? let people who really want to find out for themselves search the group and they will see me there. stop trying to be a a funny dude. and friendship means a lot I can be friends with them and let and let people see me for themselves on the groups did I mention there they're going to see my name and they gonna and they can say or ask are you Miguel from Topix ? I will respond to them.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#42 Oct 9, 2013
Miguel wrote:
I prefer BW over latinas. BW is so right for me. Am in a relationship with sq Black Queen which I love so much. She is gorgeous y with a pretty smile and has a beautiful voice. I love my baby.
Most hispanics here in Florida are African. Pretty much everyone from the Caribbean is black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE DEVIL 1,277,870
BLM protestor assaults police and make false ac... 4 min It is what it is 1
These white tree loopers commit incest everyday 7 min Barkey 8
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 13 min PolakPotrafi 59
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 23 min Sephirena 7,491
Why whites never talk about their origin? They... 24 min Righteous 8
African AE is white and the dumbest poster on t... 26 min Zapped 4
White men are better lovers? 1 hr Oshun 612
Egyptians in Egypt 1 hr lmao 541
Harris County Deputy Murdered 2 hr It is what it is 136
Coretta is CORRECT about Whites. --------------... 5 hr African AE 13
More from around the web