i respect my latinas but i will only b friends with them. i love BW

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Miguel

Corona, CA

#1 Mar 31, 2013
I prefer BW over latinas. BW is so right for me. Am in a relationship with sq Black Queen which I love so much. She is gorgeous y with a pretty smile and has a beautiful voice. I love my baby.
Voice of Reason

Takoma Park, MD

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Miguel wrote:
I prefer BW over latinas. BW is so right for me. Am in a relationship with sq Black Queen which I love so much. She is gorgeous y with a pretty smile and has a beautiful voice. I love my baby.
Sir, why do you think anyone would care if you will only be friends with latinas?

Why SHOULD anyone care?

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 31, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Your post wreaks of self-hate.

it is one thing to happen to have a loving relationship with a woman of another race, but to say you can only be friends with women that are of your own ethnicity sounds a bit self-loathing to me.
Miguel

Corona, CA

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
Awww how sweet.:)
thanks
Miguel

Corona, CA

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, why do you think anyone would care if you will only be friends with latinas?
Why SHOULD anyone care?
Why don't make it easier on yourself and move on. I mean if am not interested in a thread I sure wouldn't enter but u r in here. Topic is to share your thoughts on what ever topic u wish and u don't wish to hear or read it move on. Just leave man don't come on this threadbare let people that have a brain and are respectful come in.
Voice of Reason

Takoma Park, MD

#8 Mar 31, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
it is one thing to happen to have a loving relationship with a woman of another race, but to say you can only be friends with women that are of your own ethnicity sounds a bit self-loathing to me.
Yup, you got it, there's some self-hate going on. He's also trying to feed on the low self-esteem that some BW have by elevating them over Latina women. Such a women would find this thread "sweet".
Miguel

Corona, CA

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be in your world cuz I already said am proud of them n respect them and I even offer to help the ones who don't have a dimand have kids. I help them at those shelters that provide them food or clothes.e
Voice of Reason

Takoma Park, MD

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't make it easier on yourself and move on. I mean if am not interested in a thread I sure wouldn't enter but u r in here. Topic is to share your thoughts on what ever topic u wish and u don't wish to hear or read it move on. Just leave man don't come on this threadbare let people that have a brain and are respectful come in.
Sir, what makes you think that I am a man? lol
Edrika

United States

#11 Mar 31, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Are you out of your mind!! I love my black kings with passion, there's no way in hell i would let a mexican man violate my dark black brown skin,and taint it.. Mexican men are perverts who over stare at young girls and old women and suck off transgendered prostitutes. Only a ghetto gagging confused stupid lowly blackwoman would do you. I went to mexico on cruises yall hate us and you look at us like we're frpm mars. Please go away .
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#12 Mar 31, 2013
Edrika wrote:
<quoted text> Are you out of your mind!! I love my black kings with passion, there's no way in hell i would let a mexican man violate my dark black brown skin,and taint it.. Mexican men are perverts who over stare at young girls and old women and suck off transgendered prostitutes. Only a ghetto gagging confused stupid lowly blackwoman would do you. I went to mexico on cruises yall hate us and you look at us like we're frpm mars. Please go away .
LMAO Mexican chicks are cool and sexy. I don't have a problem with Latinas. They're gorgeous its the punk a** Gay looking Latinos that I have a problem with. Mofos think they are all that. I'll slap the taste out of any BW that I see with a Latino.
Miguel

Corona, CA

#13 Mar 31, 2013
Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, what makes you think that I am a man? lol
Who ever u r? If u don't like this thread than don't come here ma:am
Miguel

Corona, CA

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Edrika wrote:
<quoted text> Are you out of your mind!! I love my black kings with passion, there's no way in hell i would let a mexican man violate my dark black brown skin,and taint it.. Mexican men are perverts who over stare at young girls and old women and suck off transgendered prostitutes. Only a ghetto gagging confused stupid lowly blackwoman would do you. I went to mexico on cruises yall hate us and you look at us like we're frpm mars. Please go away .
Marcus I never call u here . First u a man and now u atransgender
Miguel

Corona, CA

#15 Mar 31, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO Mexican chicks are cool and sexy. I don't have a problem with Latinas. They're gorgeous its the punk a** Gay looking Latinos that I have a problem with. Mofos think they are all that. I'll slap the taste out of any BW that I see with a Latino.
mo u won't cuz ill knock the veal out of u Marcus aka edrika
Miguel

Fullerton, CA

#16 Mar 31, 2013
I respect all BW bit Marcus pops up as edrika how funny.
Miguel

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Mar 31, 2013
Truth is, I only use the black w hores for sex... and that's it. And boy, it is so easy to get them in bed.

“Blessed be me!!”

Since: Aug 10

redrebelremarks.wordpress.com.

#18 Mar 31, 2013
Aww.. Good for you Miguel! Happy for you!

“Blessed be me!!”

Since: Aug 10

redrebelremarks.wordpress.com.

#19 Mar 31, 2013
Hmmm... Some trolling is going on...
Miguel

Fullerton, CA

#20 Mar 31, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Truth is, I only use the black w hores for sex... and that's it. And boy, it is so easy to get them in bed.
see this is whatam talking about this Haters trolling doing their best to destroy but fail. Dinie knows me on cb she know when is me. Nice try azzhole.
Miguel

Fullerton, CA

#21 Mar 31, 2013
Dinie wrote:
Aww.. Good for you Miguel! Happy for you!
Thank u babygirl
Miguel

Fullerton, CA

#22 Mar 31, 2013
Dinie wrote:
Hmmm... Some trolling is going on...
these haters just keep coming. But ignore it babygirl they are just waste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Women's Obsession with White Males 3 min SadButTrue 4
Black Balti mayor tells cops to protect PROTEST... 4 min Just Shoot Em 1
Why are BM "Ashamed" of the WW they date/marry? 5 min SadButTrue 16
Black Men the "Laughing Stock of America" Part #1 6 min SadButTrue 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Patrick 1,220,759
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 7 min SadButTrue 517
Only 27% of BW seeking a BM says top 10 Dating ... (Jun '13) 8 min SadButTrue 161
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Ben YISRAEL 117,038
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 24 min Big Knob 104
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 53 min Gmoney 32,868
All women prefer white men 3 hr DerekJ 4,361
More from around the web