Black men don't like using condoms

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lori Hall

League City, TX

#1 Oct 19, 2010
Ok I am an young mature white woman, 24yrs old. I date all type of men, white, blk, ect. But the majority of the black men I sleep with never want to use condoms. They always insist on pulling out, but I learned my lesson the first time around when a blk guy said that. If you don't want to procreate or catch something put a cap on it!

Lord Truth Teller

“Angel of Death”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 19, 2010
That's what you get for sleeping with negroes. Do us all a favor and just date blacks. We don't want your diseases in the white community.
Lori Hall

League City, TX

#5 Oct 19, 2010
Lord Truth Teller wrote:
That's what you get for sleeping with negroes. Do us all a favor and just date blacks. We don't want your diseases in the white community.
I don't want your inbred redneck diseases either!!
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Oct 19, 2010
Lori Hall wrote:
Ok I am an young mature white woman, 24yrs old. I date all type of men, white, blk, ect. But the majority of the black men I sleep with never want to use condoms. They always insist on pulling out, but I learned my lesson the first time around when a blk guy said that. If you don't want to procreate or catch something put a cap on it!
Bullsh!t; my white friend her and her white boyfriend have had two pregancy scares. Ahh, no condoms.

“Dynamite Diva!”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 19, 2010
Lori Hall wrote:
MOST men don't like using condoms. Especially if they're cut.. I guess using condoms reduces the sensation during sex.

BUT it doesn't mean that you're just going to take his word for it. If you/he doesn't want to use condoms, then you can try other methods of birth control and BOTH of you go get a clean bill of health from the doctor. Then you can have all the sex you want without worrying about condoms, lol.
Lori Hall

League City, TX

#8 Oct 19, 2010
kemi8 wrote:
<quoted text>
MOST men don't like using condoms. Especially if they're cut.. I guess using condoms reduces the sensation during sex.
BUT it doesn't mean that you're just going to take his word for it. If you/he doesn't want to use condoms, then you can try other methods of birth control and BOTH of you go get a clean bill of health from the doctor. Then you can have all the sex you want without worrying about condoms, lol.
I love sex and I cannot get enough of it. I am very mature with sex, always safe and careful. I get checked out twice a year by my family doctor. I should probably get on the pill. Thanks for the input.

Lord Truth Teller

“Angel of Death”

Location hidden

#9 Oct 19, 2010
Lori Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want your inbred redneck diseases either!!
Good. Keep your negro lovin' ass on the black part of town then.
Lori Hall

League City, TX

#10 Oct 19, 2010
Lord Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Keep your negro lovin' ass on the black part of town then.
Ok I will do that, as long as you stay at your trailer park.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#11 Oct 19, 2010
The use of condoms will definitely reduce the SPREAD of aids.

AXe tIM jOHN,....

Lord Truth Teller

“Angel of Death”

Location hidden

#12 Oct 19, 2010
Lori Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I will do that, as long as you stay at your trailer park.
Why would I listen to anything you have to say? You are a race traitor.
Lori Hall

League City, TX

#13 Oct 19, 2010
Big Time wrote:
The use of condoms will definitely reduce the SPREAD of aids.
AXe tIM jOHN,....
very true

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 Oct 19, 2010
BITCH how many thread you got? we dont care about how large is your vagina
ron

Lexington, SC

#16 Oct 19, 2010
Lord Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I listen to anything you have to say? You are a race traitor.
If she is a race traitor, did you say you love black women too? I though I seen some thread you talking about how you like about black women. I am sick of people like you. Smh.

“Dynamite Diva!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Oct 19, 2010
Lori Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
I love sex and I cannot get enough of it. I am very mature with sex, always safe and careful. I get checked out twice a year by my family doctor. I should probably get on the pill. Thanks for the input.
Thats good to hear *thumbs up*

I love sex but I LOVE safe sex even more. You gotta keep protected and not just take peoples' word for it.
UruEuWauWau

Switzerland

#18 Oct 19, 2010
kemi8 wrote:
<quoted text>... If you/he doesn't want to use condoms, then you can try other methods of birth control and BOTH of you go get a clean bill of health from the doctor. Then you can have all the sex you want without worrying about condoms, lol.
Smart words as usual, sis. ;-) C/S
Lori Hall

League City, TX

#19 Oct 19, 2010
Afreekan wrote:
BITCH how many thread you got? we dont care about how large is your vagina
you ugly bitches are not talking to me!!

“Dynamite Diva!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#20 Oct 19, 2010
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart words as usual, sis. ;-) C/S
Thanks and right back at ya!

Good that we see eye-to-eye on the main issues :)
UruEuWauWau

Switzerland

#21 Oct 19, 2010
kemi8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks and right back at ya!
Good that we see eye-to-eye on the main issues :)
No worries, sis. Smart people always click easily on the main issues. ;-) I'll show you some links l8r on under that 'dance' thread. Check 'em out if you have some spare time on your hands. Axé!:-)

BlackSeptember

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Oct 19, 2010
Lori Hall wrote:
I don't either unless it's some trailer park slt like you.(I'm just joking I would never really fck you. That kind of stink takes several showers to wash off.) but it feels better. You worry about it later. But black women can be funny about birth control and I dont like pulling out either.

“Dynamite Diva!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#23 Oct 19, 2010
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries, sis. Smart people always click easily on the main issues. ;-) I'll show you some links l8r on under that 'dance' thread. Check 'em out if you have some spare time on your hands. Axé!:-)
Thats cool. I'll check them out before I head off to bed :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do White people smell so different? (Aug '08) 2 min Slivertrump 473
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 2 min Moses 375
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,460,040
Scared Rednecks Begging Russia to be on Their S... 5 min Charlie 4
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 7 min Rdhill02 1,323
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 10 min PolakPotrafi 96
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 26 min Horus 287
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min Moses 50,820
coonye west hospitalized for being a wack job 46 min We Kangz 68
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 hr southern at heart 60
More from around the web