Pack of 20 violent negroes attack man...

Pack of 20 violent negroes attack man on porch for Trayvon

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Black Plague

Prattville, AL

#1 Apr 24, 2012
http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/23/man-bea...

20 violent black beasts beat a white man in retribution for the self-defense killing of Trayvon Martin.

As I've said before, these monkeys are becoming increasingly feral by the day. To all white and Hispanics: arm yourself to protect yourself from these animals. You never know when or where the next chimpout will occur. You may just be the next victim.
Black Plague

Prattville, AL

#2 Apr 24, 2012
Hopefully they will capture these savages soon, all TWENTY of them, and put them in the cages where they belong.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2012
He should've kept his mouth shut talking to someones kids!!! Im pretty sure its more to this story he probably pulled out a gun on those poor defenseless kids! He probably said, "get out the street you nogs for I trayvon you"! He probably thought that him being superior and white that he could threaten a bunch of children....hell I'll even go as far as to say he did this to himself just to get some innocent blacks of the street to support zimmerman! Where is the evidence that 20
people jumped him...his sister isn't a credible
witness because he has been screwing her for the last 15 years!
Being Real

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 Apr 24, 2012
Beautifully_Made wrote:
He should've kept his mouth shut talking to someones kids!!! Im pretty sure its more to this story he probably pulled out a gun on those poor defenseless kids! He probably said, "get out the street you nogs for I trayvon you"! He probably thought that him being superior and white that he could threaten a bunch of children....hell I'll even go as far as to say he did this to himself just to get some innocent blacks of the street to support zimmerman! Where is the evidence that 20
That sure is a whole lot of assumption there convict. Get back to your cell so your cell mate can make you his bitch again.

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 24, 2012
this is horrible no way do I condone something like this. Damn.

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 24, 2012
Black Plague wrote:
http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012 /apr/23/man-beaten-mob-critica l-condition-ar-3659891/
20 violent black beasts beat a white man in retribution for the self-defense killing of Trayvon Martin.
As I've said before, these monkeys are becoming increasingly feral by the day. To all white and Hispanics: arm yourself to protect yourself from these animals. You never know when or where the next chimpout will occur. You may just be the next victim.
How can i even sympathize when you
are still IGNORANTLY spewing HATE.

You can't "hooray" the killing of a black man
and expect me to have pity on the BEATING UP
of a SASQUATCH.

FHUCK YOU MOFO'S.

Black Famous

“..”

Location hidden

#9 Apr 24, 2012
Beautifully_Made wrote:
I do agree.
They are big talkers with a GUN.
But scared when the BLACK MAN
KICKS THE FHUCK OUT OF THEM.

I hate all white, pale face, smelly, pedophilia,
murderers, burglars, rapists...etc etc.

I JUST HATE THOSE MOFO'S.
Black Plague

Prattville, AL

#11 Apr 24, 2012
Beautifully_Made wrote:
If he was going to threaten those kids with a Trayvonning he would have had a gun to protect himself from those black thugs that attacked him.

Remember folks, Stand Your Ground.

It's not racist to protect yourself from blacks with lethal force. Don't let these blacks on here tell you that law is racist.
Bolo

Bronx, NY

#12 Apr 24, 2012
I feel a lil sorry for the zoid. He should've known not to challenge a group of young thugstas.

Black Famous

“..”

Location hidden

#13 Apr 24, 2012
DisChickenIsGoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like watching you moon crickets defend feral, negro behavior. Until.......of course.....you are a victim of it. Then, you want to call whitey for protection! LOL
You're next!
You will get an a** whooping that you thought
NEVER EXISTED with your DISLOCATED HINGED JAW,
BLASTING ON HERE IN CYBERSPACE,

DUMBA** PUNK!!!

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14 Apr 24, 2012
This is straight bullsht
They got his pic while he in the ICU right?

Who the Fck does that? And his sister watched while he was being beaten and then they said this is for trayvon.

Lmao yeah right

I dnt believe shyt white ppl say they are the biggest liars, I bet the police dnt even believe their bs story.

sand_cracker
Level 8

Location hidden

#15 Apr 24, 2012
Black Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was going to threaten those kids with a Trayvonning he would have had a gun to protect himself from those black thugs that attacked him.
Remember folks, Stand Your Ground.
It's not racist to protect yourself from blacks with lethal force. Don't let these blacks on here tell you that law is racist.
Some of your pink friends just posted a link where it was said that there's no "stand your ground" law in Alabama.

aZiya

Location hidden

#16 Apr 24, 2012
Beautifully_Made wrote:
Exactly. Just look at the comments made on here talking about trayvon

It's their own fault if it even happened that way
Black Plague

Prattville, AL

#17 Apr 24, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree.
They are big talkers with a GUN.
But scared when the BLACK MAN
KICKS THE FHUCK OUT OF THEM.
I hate all white, pale face, smelly, pedophilia,
murderers, burglars, rapists...etc etc.
I JUST HATE THOSE MOFO'S.
Now tell me what you are supposed to do when a pack of TWENTY people come at you with chairs, bats, etc.? That is, if you aren't Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan.

Black Famous

“..”

Location hidden

#18 Apr 24, 2012
Black Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
Now tell me what you are supposed to do when a pack of TWENTY people come at you with chairs, bats, etc.? That is, if you aren't Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan.
Mofo, your kind attacks black men in packs.

No white man, can ever stand in front of a single
black man and act a fool!

The thing is, black men are now ensuring the same
"fighting logic" that punks like your pink mofo'ing
friends are using, to have it tossed back at yuh!!!

More a** whooping to come.
Anonymous

United States

#19 Apr 24, 2012
Black Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
His sister is the only witness how do she know there were 20 black people? Did she stand on a chair and do a head count? Lying crakkas!
Anonymous

United States

#20 Apr 24, 2012
And the canvassed the area and didn't find one suspect?? Come on now!
Being Real

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#23 Apr 24, 2012
Wow! Well what would you expect fron the AA posters in hear. Defending a bunch of black thugs that beat up on one dude. Typical though! Can't di it one on one and yet they still defend black criminals. Damn low life animals.
Black Plague

Prattville, AL

#24 Apr 24, 2012
Beautifully_Made wrote:
And the canvassed the area and didn't find one suspect?? Come on now!
Why are you so surprised? Remeber that white guy they beat and robbed in Baltimore on St Patricks Day? The only reason they got suspects was because somebody recorded it.

aZiya

Location hidden

#25 Apr 24, 2012
Being Real wrote:
Wow! Well what would you expect fron the AA posters in hear. Defending a bunch of black thugs that beat up on one dude. Typical though! Can't di it one on one and yet they still defend black criminals. Damn low life animals.
It's not our fault white ppl are pathological liars.
Remember the girl who claimed a Blk woman threw acid in her face,
Remember the boy that claims he was burned by two Blk teens
Remember the cop that shit himself and blamed a Blk man
Remember the slutty nun claimed a Blk man raped her but she was just a hoe

So now these ppl want to profit off of this trayvon incident by adding his name because gullible racist whites will feel sorry and support them and send them money

Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,600,081
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 1 hr whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 1 hr whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 2 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 2 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 2 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 2 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 3 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 4 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 7 hr Kip 25
More from around the web