The Fulani.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Coonery Czar

Manassas, VA

#42 Jan 11, 2011
Moses-1 wrote:
Dah Fookawe? Dey beez a tribe of kangs and kweens dat runs around dah jungle all dayz lookee fo' fried chickenz, cowen bret, yaaaaams, and greeeeeeeens! Every once in awhile dey stops and ax "We dah Fookawe!"
LMMFLWAO! Yeah -- these witless boogs of ours do always seem to be on an endless quest for chicken in one way or another.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43 Jan 11, 2011
Barros Serrano wrote:
Is Fulani language Nilotic or West African?
I read that Ful was West African, but that seems strange as obviously the Fulani came from the east, like the Hausa.
and to answer your questution about our language, it may sound similar to east african languages is because of strong arab influence,even our style reflects arab influence,but again fula languag has different dialect depending on where they live

its great that you take an interest in my tribe,i really appreciate it
african girl

Chicago, IL

#44 Jan 11, 2011
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
awwwwww thanks , thats very sweet of you,well to start off majority of us are muslims,extremely tall,and very gentle
what? tall, fulanis are usually short sorry. they don't have many tall people. However, tall fulani men with a nice face can be very good looking.
african girl

Chicago, IL

#45 Jan 11, 2011
they have a very rich culture. fulani weddings are so nice. i like the way the language sounds to when they speak. the ones from guinea are also very proud and even if their children were born here, they stll speak perfect fulani.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#46 Jan 11, 2011
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
and to answer your questution about our language, it may sound similar to east african languages is because of strong arab influence,even our style reflects arab influence,but again fula languag has different dialect depending on where they live
Thanks... I'm interested in all cultures... and the Fulani are very interesting, especially all the various cultures which have emerged from the Fulani apparently as they migrated westward, such as the Woda'abe discussed in here.

Too bad in this forum too many people waste space with bigotry and ignorance when we could be learning about peoples and learning to respect them rather than hate them.

Location hidden

#47 Jan 11, 2011
african girl wrote:
<quoted text>
what? tall, fulanis are usually short sorry. they don't have many tall people. However, tall fulani men with a nice face can be very good looking.
yes ther are short ones but we are usually tall ans slender like my family, what tribe are you from

Location hidden

#48 Jan 11, 2011
african girl wrote:
they have a very rich culture. fulani weddings are so nice. i like the way the language sounds to when they speak. the ones from guinea are also very proud and even if their children were born here, they stll speak perfect fulani.
are you a wolof , hausa ,or mandingo? or hmm are you fulani yourself if you are i most likely might know you

Location hidden

#49 Jan 11, 2011
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks... I'm interested in all cultures... and the Fulani are very interesting, especially all the various cultures which have emerged from the Fulani apparently as they migrated westward, such as the Woda'abe discussed in here.
Too bad in this forum too many people waste space with bigotry and ignorance when we could be learning about peoples and learning to respect them rather than hate them.
For me i like all cultures too, i find many things interesting about black people even aas,have you seen gula island? the world is a cool,but with a lot of dumb people in it which makes it depressing

Location hidden

#50 Jan 11, 2011
african girl wrote:
<quoted text>
btw the guys in my family are very tall, so you would think they are good looking , plus my mother was 5'8", sadly, for me i am 5'5"
UruEuWauWau

France

#51 Jan 16, 2011
I'm not sure if I got this thread right, but it seems we dunno how a typical 'Fulani' looks like?! Well, Fulanis are almost diverse as the whole Africa.:-P Prolly the original Fulbe were peeps of Afro-Asiatic origin that were assimilated in local environments.

- so, for some this should be a 'typical' Fulbe face.
http://ziva.avcr.cz/img/dyn/0602-16.jpg
- but even these are typical Fulbe faces today.

- or this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
- or these kids.
- or these little girs. That little gyal @0:27 is how by some 'modern' Fulbe tribal legends original ancient Afro-Asiatic Fulbe peeps looked like. Girls @0:21 (leading voice) & @0:09(a bit darker mixed) are also typical Fulbe faces.:-P
& how diff. are Fulbe faces from Eritrean faces?
- or even Arabs in Chad?! Very similar. ;-D
That'd be all for today. Class dismissed.
Kaydee

Netherlands

#52 Jan 16, 2011
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a wolof , hausa ,or mandingo? or hmm are you fulani yourself if you are i most likely might know you
Hi, im a Wolof !
And how about you ?
UruEuWauWau

France

#53 Jan 17, 2011
Kaydee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, im a Wolof !
And how about you ?
Wolof? Then I have something for ya, little sis. ;-) Move it to the left, move it to the right, twist & turn!!!! lol Axé!
UruEuWauWau

France

#54 Jan 17, 2011
Oh, & I forgot to add something important last time. W.African elitist Fulbe (Fulanis) were amongst a (very) few W.African ethnics to forcefully spread Islam invading lands all the way to Cameroon -- known as Jihad (usually more similar to a 'holy war', rather than being a simple struggle)! ;-P
Kaydee

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#55 Jan 18, 2011
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Wolof? Then I have something for ya, little sis. ;-) Move it to the left, move it to the right, twist & turn!!!! lol Axé!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cx_QE5E9c1oXX
Hahaha, i already know this song from Viviane N'dour. I also have other songs of her, and Youssou N'dour and also Baaba Maal. Btw, im born in the same village as Baaba Maal, my mom knows him and his family. You also listen to wolof music ?
The Nightmare

United States

#56 Jan 18, 2011
drugsaredumb wrote:
we are also spreaded everywhere in africa but mostly west africa, and were known for herding cattles, my grandpa was a herdsman most ppl trusted there cattles to be with him
Yeah, he was trusted until someone saw him drinking Ox piss.

“May Allah Guide Mankind”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

Jihad An-Nafs

#60 Aug 18, 2014
Where is drugs are dumb
anoń

United States

#61 Aug 19, 2014
KemiSeba wrote:
Where is drugs are dumb
I miss her, too.

“May Allah Guide Mankind”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

Jihad An-Nafs

#62 Aug 19, 2014
Yeah she was à lot of fun back in thé Day lol

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#63 Aug 30, 2014
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not sound anything like East African languages, our language sounds more like Serer and Wolof since they are in the same language family.

Ha toy a woni? Noy woni innde wuro ma? An a pullo debbo guineejo? Min mi pullo Nayjeria.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#65 Aug 30, 2014
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah lets have kid,imagine a half fulani and brazil kid,our kids will look beautiful.
Wow how can you say some nonsense like that? Do you want the kid to lose his noble Rimbe bloodline and become Haabe? what a shame! You are one of those types of Fulani women that abandons your culture I assume, I really hope that this is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The ERA of Whites is OVER ! Fantastic ! 6 min Original 4
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 8 min Original 4,201
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 24 min suppiluliuma 136,963
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 33 min Mick 425
Poll Why were blacks so easily enslaved? (Apr '09) 47 min kakesk 36
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Original 1,616,855
Are Chickens Coming Home to Roost? 1 hr Original 14
Black people leech off of white people 3 hr Original 78
Why do WW love us KINGS? 3 hr Original 111
Can America Become 80% White Again? 3 hr Original 40