The Fulani.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Devil Is A Liar

Kansas City, MO

#1 Jan 11, 2011
drugsaredumb,

Tell us about yourself. Your people. Africa. Many of us do not know of your culture that is why we tease you sometimes. Talk to us. Tell us about Fulani!
UruEuWauWau

France

#2 Jan 11, 2011
The Devil Is A Liar wrote:
drugsaredumb,
Tell us about yourself. Your people. Africa. Many of us do not know of your culture that is why we tease you sometimes. Talk to us. Tell us about Fulani!
Well, in general nothing special about Fulanis/Peuls/Fulas/etc. They're just a normal simple people, where all women are gay & all men lesbo. ;-) Now, could this be true?!:-O

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 11, 2011
drugsaredumb,
awwwwww thanks , thats very sweet of you,well to start off majority of us are muslims,extremely tall,and very gentle

Location hidden

#4 Jan 11, 2011
we are also spreaded everywhere in africa but mostly west africa, and were known for herding cattles, my grandpa was a herdsman most ppl trusted there cattles to be with him

Location hidden

#5 Jan 11, 2011
the sad thing is, so many haters will come on this thread and tell me i have aids and stuff and i am hungry

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 11, 2011
i love fula people
The Devil Is A Liar

Kansas City, MO

#7 Jan 11, 2011
drugsaredumb wrote:
the sad thing is, so many haters will come on this thread and tell me i have aids and stuff and i am hungry
Dont worry about them. IGNORE THEM from now on or tell them to leave.

What kind of foods do you make?
I never had milk straight from a cow, what the difference?
Do the men have more than one wife?
UruEuWauWau

France

#8 Jan 11, 2011
drugsaredumb wrote:
Yet nobody will come here & tell ya you're just fooling around topix pulling naive Yuesican (USA-ican) kids. ;-P I know, you're all about the real topix life, kiddo. lol

Location hidden

#9 Jan 11, 2011
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in general nothing special about Fulanis/Peuls/Fulas/etc. They're just a normal simple people, where all women are gay & all men lesbo. ;-) Now, could this be true?!:-O
omg i thought u had more respect for africa, and you know us fulani people were the original eygptions,we migrated from the north, we are very mysterious and special people

Location hidden

#10 Jan 11, 2011
Afreekan wrote:
i love fula people
thank you i appreciate it and i love you too
The Devil Is A Liar

Kansas City, MO

#11 Jan 11, 2011
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet nobody will come here & tell ya you're just fooling around topix pulling naive Yuesican (USA-ican) kids. ;-P I know, you're all about the real topix life, kiddo. lol
There is no seat here for you devil. Remove yourself!
UruEuWauWau

France

#12 Jan 11, 2011
<quoted text>
Kids in some Fulani's tribes often take morning refreshing shower under cow's piss. ;-P Okay, truth to be told, Dinka enjoy the same kinda shower as well. ;-)

Location hidden

#13 Jan 11, 2011
<quoted text>
lol my grandpa had four wives actually and we mostly eat dairy type of food and meat like normal africans,but it varys amongst other fulani people each are different from coast to coast example wodaabe people we look the same but we have slightly different practices samething with fulani people in mali

why you want more then one wife

Location hidden

#14 Jan 11, 2011
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
omg just because i dont agree with you doesnt mean i am a white boy from america.....lol your so funny, is that what ppl do in brazil
Moses-1

Philippines

#15 Jan 11, 2011
Dah Fookawe? Dey beez a tribe of kangs and kweens dat runs around dah jungle all dayz lookee fo' fried chickenz, cowen bret, yaaaaams, and greeeeeeeens! Every once in awhile dey stops and ax "We dah Fookawe!"
UruEuWauWau

France

#16 Jan 11, 2011
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
omg i thought u had more respect for africa, and you know us fulani people were the original eygptions,we migrated from the north, we are very mysterious and special people
:-D You're some of a kind, I give ya that. lol & yet, most of these kids take ya as genuine as a topix Peul god.:-D

Location hidden

#17 Jan 11, 2011
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids in some Fulani's tribes often take morning refreshing shower under cow's piss. ;-P Okay, truth to be told, Dinka enjoy the same kinda shower as well. ;-)
hey!!!! you don't talk that way about my ppl, brazilians like to throw acid at girls faces
UruEuWauWau

France

#18 Jan 11, 2011
<quoted text>
There is no seat here for you devil. Remove yourself!
Step aside, kiddo. DD & my Afro-Brazilian self are set in our stealth mode, engaging to be married very soon. ;-D Brazil & Africa shall rise & USA will fall.:-P Now go play w/ your personal gay devils. ;-D
The Devil Is A Liar

Kansas City, MO

#19 Jan 11, 2011
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovey26, this is your sweet friend! The devil is a deceiver!

Location hidden

#20 Jan 11, 2011
<quoted text>
Lovey26, this is your sweet friend! The devil is a deceiver!
lol don't mind him ,he is really confusing the first minute hes nice the next minutes he turns into a devil

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Am in search Of good wife 2 min Jamilu 1
A Japanese Man Real Life Love Affair With Sex Doll 3 min Marcus Washington 13
Urbanwear 3 min Hillbilly 2
HELLO: Why do you believe in idol picture of J... 4 min Hello 206
Republicans Taking some MASSIVE Hits!! 5 min Hillary 2016 1
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 5 min Spotted Girl 364
Do you understand 6 min Truth Hurts 18
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 9 min Tom Clancey 89
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 37 min Siege knight 32,656
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 43 min dreamhunk 46,434
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 85
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 3 hr J R T 81
More from around the web