First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1 Dec 10, 2013
So many times on here we here irbm proclaim that bw hate in the constantly if they are with a non bw. So the hit show about human compassion and morale called "WHAT WOULD YOU DO?" Shined some light on that situation. The results maybe shocking to irbm but the bw in Harlem of all places defended a mixed race couple.
Take a look at the video:

Maybe we can stop this pathetic lie that all bw hate on your relationships with non bw. That has been proven to be a lie and defamation of character..

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#2 Dec 10, 2013
So many times on here we here irbm proclaim that bw hate in the constantly if they are with a non bw. So the hit show about human compassion and morale called "WHAT WOULD YOU DO?" Shined some light on that situation. The results maybe shocking to irbm but the bw in Harlem of all places defended a mixed race couple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Maybe we can stop this pathetic lie that all bw hate on your relationships with non bw. That has been proven to be a lie and defamation of character..

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#3 Dec 10, 2013
~I swear....this video was beautiful. And seriously, black men need to stop thinking we black women are trying to stop them from IR dating. Just move on.

~I'm so proud of my black sisters in this video.....

Level 4

San Antonio, TX

#4 Dec 10, 2013
I love this video.im very proud of my fellow black women,and the black man that spoke up.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#5 Dec 10, 2013
This is probably the 2nd or 3rd time on this show that a bw has defended a mixed couple. Once in a diner where some white guy was talking sh it a black mother and her daughter defended the bm/ww (maybe Latina) couple.
The Enemy Within

Vienna, VA

#6 Dec 10, 2013
BW would defend gays as long as it makes her look more civilized. I'm not saying all BW aren't civil but just because one speaks up in public doesn't mean most BW are like that. BW respond to public scrutiny much faster than BM which causes them to conform to what she thinks others want her to do.

I say unless it happens often then it's an isolated incident.

Level 5

#7 Dec 10, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
BW would defend gays as long as it makes her look more civilized. I'm not saying all BW aren't civil but just because one speaks up in public doesn't mean most BW are like that. BW respond to public scrutiny much faster than BM which causes them to conform to what she thinks others want her to do.
~Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#8 Dec 10, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
stop stalking my threads and being a cynic these women had no idea they were being filmed they could of easily rallied up against that white woman in a black barber shop and roasted her arse. But they didn't they ddefended her as a human being with feelings. So stop thinking all bw are out to berate and get irate over your non bw lover. This vid proved what most black women feel. WE don't care who you slinging it to as long as you don't disrespect us...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#9 Dec 10, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
don't mind him he jut loves to troll
The Enemy Within

Vienna, VA

#10 Dec 10, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Best you don't

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#11 Dec 10, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
Many of you are wimps and bw stand for what's right, this is why bw use to defend and support bm more than the other way round. And even though we no longer do it as much every now and then we'll help one of you crybabies out.
The Enemy Within

Vienna, VA

#12 Dec 10, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
stop stalking my threads and being a cynic these women had no idea they were being filmed they could of easily rallied up against that white woman in a black barber shop and roasted her arse. But they didn't they ddefended her as a human being with feelings. So stop thinking all bw are out to berate and get irate over your non bw lover. This vid proved what most black women feel. WE don't care who you slinging it to as long as you don't disrespect us...
You must feel special. Well "your" threads on this public forum are the flavor of the month pork chops. I'm just sticking to the subject and still waiting for the answer to everyone's question on that other thread you made that blew up in your face.

Stop trying to test me. I'm halfway paying attention to topix right now.

Level 5

#13 Dec 10, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Best you don't
?
Whatever.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#14 Dec 10, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You must feel special. Well "your" threads on this public forum are the flavor of the month pork chops. I'm just sticking to the subject and still waiting for the answer to everyone's question on that other thread you made that blew up in your face.
Stop trying to test me. I'm halfway paying attention to topix right now.
look troglodyte I answered you but you choose to not see beyond the big bell pepper nose sitting on your face. Nothing blew u it's the fact that you idiot on the other thread refuse to read and review before speaking....

As the young lady up above posted continue to be a crybaby and leave me the hell alone
The Enemy Within

Vienna, VA

#15 Dec 10, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
<quoted text> Many of you are wimps and bw stand for what's right, this is why bw use to defend and support bm more than the other way round. And even though we no longer do it as much every now and then we'll help one of you crybabies out.
I was just thinking about a BW who sat next to me everyday. She commited suicide. beautiful looking person but... she shared with a group of us that while walking down the street one day in a dress she was bought, a bunch of "non"-whimps in a truck boldly and proundly wit masculinity yelled out of their redneck truck, "Never seen a monkey in a dress before."

Seemed kind of like a softball story to me but she she was clearly injured by it. Anyways... she didn't show up one day and word got around she killed herself by driving into a telephone poll intentionally.

She was a sorority girl and I seemed really cool but I guess she wasn't as strong as you seem to think.

In another situation I saw a white boy getting stumped out at a club while he was inline. I don't know what was said but he was getting his tail handed to him when suddenly a mercedes stopped in the road. Guess who hops out and throws themselves into danger for a white boy they didn't know?

4 scurooong BW in club clothes ran over and demanded they leave him alone and started saying ahh poor baby do you want to go to the hospital. You simps love your whimps as long as they aren't black huh? Well march on Scrung sista... My point stands... You will do and say anything for public approval. But let you be alone and surrounded by white men talking about the black race. Suddenly you lose all your strength and want to hop into bed with the first WM that notices you throwing up the white flag.
The Enemy Within

Vienna, VA

#16 Dec 10, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
look troglodyte I answered you but you choose to not see beyond the big bell pepper nose sitting on your face. Nothing blew u it's the fact that you idiot on the other thread refuse to read and review before speaking....
As the young lady up above posted continue to be a crybaby and leave me the hell alone
bytch lol you ain't special. No body is stutting you. lol "leave me alone". I'm repling to all comers. Move you ass on... and stop reading those big words and trying to use them.

Who the fuck told you I got a bell pepper nose pigglet? Fxck out here. Don't reply. I can handle not speaking to you. Chio!

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#17 Dec 10, 2013
but yet you bring you pathetic arse to yet another tthread I made who you fooling clown no one but yourself....

You thirsty arse was drying p into a prune state until threw you some damn water(attention)
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#20 Dec 10, 2013
It would've been beter if they ignored that sht and said nothing.
Black is First

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Dec 10, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ynYwTU7z6BIXX
The idea that Black women are jealous of Black men with non-black women is a fantasy of Black men who are in interracial relationships because, they think it will upset Black women. Sadly the joke is no them because, if theses non-black women truly made them happy they would not be concerned with what anyone thought.
The Enemy Within

Vienna, VA

#22 Dec 10, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
but yet you bring you pathetic arse to yet another tthread I made who you fooling clown no one but yourself....
You thirsty arse was drying p into a prune state until threw you some damn water(attention)
ok... I am trolling because I am taking a break from reading. I am halfway paying you any mind. Get off your high horse.

And the reason I came to this thread was because the subject matter was relevant to the last post I made in the previous thread of yours dip sht. I know what you think and like I said... I'm too distracted to care for defending against your ideas.

To answer your concerns. I know of your past because I was here long ago and recall you mentioning it in a spat you had. So you told on yourself.

Now... stop ASSuming I found or find you attractive and thus looked you up. Can I return to eating my food and plucking the nerves of those I don't like in my free time or do you still need to have you ego deflated?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You can thank Obama: Slave auctions uncovered i... 1 min Juliette Dodd 27
Ancient North Africa: Who wants it more? 2 min Lancaster 30
White man molesting 50 kids 6 min Fucisil 22
Tired, yet? 8 min Fucisil 21
Are Chickens Coming Home to Roost? 8 min Harrisson 124
Why you never hear about Black civilizations or... 15 min Fucisil 32
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 26 min HowieFeltersnatch 1,612
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min Gayest Ghost 1,656,289
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr sweetelaine 101
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 5 hr asset 165
More from around the web