Why do WM always "Die In their Shame"...

Why do WM always "Die In their Shame"? LMAO

Posted in the African-American Forum

Sadbuttrue

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2014
Why do WM always "Die In their Shame"? LMAO Nobody wants them because they destroy peoples lives!
Sadbuttrue

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2014
Maceo The White man on your job call you "Weak" and said you got exactly what you deserve. Like that article talked about WM being insatiable and lazy and the creators of your own chaos, which is YOU! lmao Excellent Blog The Burden of Dating White Men 07/18/2013 The White man occupies a unique space in American culture. He is an aggressive and inherently violent threat to society. Both insatiable and lazy, he is creator of chaos and maker of his own inevitable demise; he is forever guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. He does not feel pain, or remorse, or empathy.As angry and volatile as their female counterparts, White men, by their very presence, give society reason to assume the defensive. He is simultaneously invisible and ever present in the minds and lives of Black America. A non-citizen, he holds no right to self-defense.. Debased, filthy and unworthy, black men, we are told, are sexual deviants incapable of either desiring or maintaining healthy, meaningful relationships or showing love..In fact, at a recent fellowship dinner at Columbia Law School, a wealthy, white businessman told me that the biggest business problem occurring in America is the inability of white women to find [white] husbands. He declared that this travesty is rooted in the white man’s inability to commit, not just to a woman, but also to a jobUpon picking my jaw off the floor, I concluded three important things:(1) my supposedly personal decisions regarding who I choose to fuck or date or marry are very much political,(2) so long as I date white men, I will carry their burden, and (3) while my decision to primarily date white men is a conscious one, it is not necessarily simple

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,417,566
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 15 min MICHA 390
UPI Poll: Trump and Bill Clinton's wife now TIED! 20 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 26
The Real Clintons 23 min bluestreak returns 56
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 24 min Michel Montvert 1
Black men, you all should become cuckolds!!!!! 26 min Massa D 2
Trump is Luke Skywalker. 29 min Michel Montvert 2
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 59
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr Marcus Washington 220
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 1 hr Redefined 53
More from around the web