2 OUTSTANDING young BM.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Brunswick Baker brothers

Trial and Triumph

http://www.thefloridastar.com/...

“Cardinals-World Series :}”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Well they didn't get their intelligence from pops.
KoolHunter

UK

#3 Oct 5, 2012
These two Black Blokes will make two White girls very happy someday. They will end up moving to a predominately White neighborhood and having kids with a White Women thus ending their cycle of poverty and ignorance.

Good luck to them both.
Unama

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2012
"O Lucifer sun of the morning(dawn),how has thou fallen so low?"

Malachi 4-"the sun of righteousness(sirius)will return with healing in it's wings(sun rays).On that day will burn like an oven and the wicked will burn leaving them no root nor branch".

This star system is known by both feminine and male names. Why is that? Because she is a prodigal Sun. The Hopi indian Red shift (kachina) and Blue shift (kachina). She is known as the dog(God) star globally because she is our companion Sun.She is the sun behind our sun.

When this star travels away from us we drop into the abyss of a dark male dominant age that is spiritually blind and when she travel towards us we know we are entering the sweet influence of the pleiades,the divine feminine and re-member who we are(Gods and Goddesses).

Job Chapter 38:33 "Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? 38:31 "Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Plei-a-des or loose the bands of Orion?" 38:32 "Canst thou bring forth Mazz-a-roth(zodiac) in his season?

This is a giant electromagnetic cloud that kickstarts quantum leaps of evolution. Hence, Lucifer is the bringer of Light, the morning star.
After Sirius implements the heliacal tidal wave and shift,then the femenine principle will return, this is called Het Heru/Auset(Isis/sirius) in Khemet and the Shekinah in kaballah(the shekina glory that would be poured upon all men in the bible).THere is a sattelite in orbit around the sun called S.O. H.O. monitoring" Coronal Mass Ejections", huge blast of sun flares.

The Sirius star system and the constellation Aquarius are on the same plane of heaven about 15 degrees below the celestial equator. As the Earth moves into the Aquarian age, she will also come into alignment with the Sirius star system. When the Earth and Sirius align, the great conjunctiont The Re-uniting of the Twin Placentas is going to occur. The Black Light of the Sirius system will cascade down upon the plane.

When our solar system has entered the sign of Aquarius, the age of enlightenment and the electromagnetism of the bodies of the constellations, act upon the cells of the brain, and are able to understand, as this energy opens the twelve gates of your city (the twelve cranial nerves).

The first helical rising of Sirius after the equinox sunrise occurs with Aquarius as the celestial backdrop.Or when the first day of spring begins in Aquarius will occur on the first helical rising of Sirius in the Aquarian Age.

Luke 22:10-And He said to them, "When you have entered the city(new conciousness), a man will meet you carrying a pitcher of water(symbol of Aquarius); follow him into the house that he enters(when we enter the Age of Aquarius)

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 5, 2012
HelloWorld3 wrote:
Well they didn't get their intelligence from pops.
Regardless of the fact that their father is in prison, if you read what one of them said, their father is the reason they strive to be who they are.
Their father is still important to them and his imprisonment does not change that.

And btw, just because a person is in prison, doesn't mean that they aren't intelligent.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 5, 2012
KoolHunter wrote:
These two Black Blokes will make two White girls very happy someday. They will end up moving to a predominately White neighborhood and having kids with a White Women thus ending their cycle of poverty and ignorance.
Good luck to them both.
These 2 young men were raised by BLACK WOMEN. Women whom I'm sure raised them to love and respect women as a whole. And to love and cherish whoever wins their heart. Not all Bm want pasty dog smelling ww, you know!
Im just saying

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2012
And its black men like this in every state! It's great to see a positive story for a change with black men. Goes to show that a black man can make it with their father in jail. The father is still a big influence thru letters and phone calls and that influence is just what young black men need! All anyone needs is guidance and someone to kick you in the azz/make you uncomfortable so you will go out and be successful!

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 5, 2012
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless of the fact that their father is in prison, if you read what one of them said, their father is the reason they strive to be who they are.
Their father is still important to them and his imprisonment does not change that.
And btw, just because a person is in prison, doesn't mean that they aren't intelligent.
Do you defend all criminals or only Black ones?
KoolHunter

London, UK

#11 Oct 5, 2012
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>These 2 young men were raised by BLACK WOMEN. Women whom I'm sure raised them to love and respect women as a whole. And to love and cherish whoever wins their heart. Not all Bm want pasty dog smelling ww, you know!
Yeah and it was also "BLACK WOMEN" that raised the thousands of Black Men that are currently with "Pasty Dog Smelling White Women", how do you explain that.

More White Women have a man compared to Black Women. Black Women are not girlfriend or wife material you all are just a simple phuck. Black Women have been designated to being Baby Mommas and you all are happy with it.

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 5, 2012
KoolHunter wrote:
These two Black Blokes will make two White girls very happy someday. They will end up moving to a predominately White neighborhood and having kids with a White Women thus ending their cycle of poverty and ignorance.
Good luck to them both.
lol

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 5, 2012
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>These 2 young men were raised by BLACK WOMEN. Women whom I'm sure raised them to love and respect women as a whole. And to love and cherish whoever wins their heart. Not all Bm want pasty dog smelling ww, you know!
these 2 men were raised by me and the other 50% of americans who pay taxes

I have yet to recieve a thank you

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#14 Oct 5, 2012
Im just saying wrote:
And its black men like this in every state! It's great to see a positive story for a change with black men. Goes to show that a black man can make it with their father in jail. The father is still a big influence thru letters and phone calls and that influence is just what young black men need! All anyone needs is guidance and someone to kick you in the azz/make you uncomfortable so you will go out and be successful!
Glad to see somebody stuck with the topic. Folks like to bring up non-sense rather than congradulate the subject. The future of these two young black men are bright. They already possess the mentality and intelligence to follow the right direction. These young men also believe in a higher power which is awesome and will carry them a long way in life. I know that there are more young men of all races that can be an example. These young men are taking things day by day and I'm sure the path set before them is going to be full of exciting new things and new people. Many will cross their path but one thing is for sure, they will make an impact on whom ever they meet.
Thanks for the positve response, it is greatly appreciated.

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 5, 2012
JustdroppedIN wrote:
Brunswick Baker brothers
Trial and Triumph
http://www.thefloridastar.com/...
Great story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min African AE 30,865
Google calls blacks, gorillas 12 min Sir Jethro 13
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 14 min zef 5,740
Black women spanking white men; (May '09) 17 min Stupid Thread 237
Black women entrepreneurs/ white women welfare ... 25 min Tamale 45
What was it like the first time u had ir sex? 29 min Stupid Thread 29
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 40 min www 122,298
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr Anonymous 2,200
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Gmoney 34,303
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 6 hr Shelia 184
More from around the web