Comments
1 - 20 of 1,464 Comments Last updated Oct 21, 2013
First Prev
of 74
Next Last
Ethiopian prince

Scranton, PA

#1 May 1, 2010
Compare the average Somali or North African girl to a African American female? no wonder so many Nation of Muslims want to marry Somali and Moroccan women lol, American blacks are so undesierable compared to African women, and we are more diverse without mixes

Long live Africa

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“HU! You Know!!!”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2 May 1, 2010
I've thrown away my toys
Even my drum and train.
I wanna make some noise
With real live aeroplanes.

Some day I'm going to fly.
I'll be a pilot too.
And when I do, how would you
Like to be my crew...

On the good ship lollipop.
Its a sweet trip to a candy shop
Where bon-bons play
On the sunny beach of Peppermint Bay.

Lemonade stands everywhere.
Crackerjack bands fill the air.
And there you are
Happy landing on a chocolate bar.

See the sugar bowl do the tootsie roll
With the big bad devils food cake.
If you eat too much ooh ooh
You'll awake with a tummy ache.

On the good ship lollipop
Its a night trip into bed you hop
And dream away
On the good ship lollipop.
Ethiopian prince

Scranton, PA

#3 May 1, 2010
Many black American women want to look like Ethiopians, they wear weavse to have our straight hair, they have nose jobs to have our natural noses, African American men are so weak they keep on running to African women, ask them, most of them prefer our women because our women are most beautiful, I am not hating just stating a obvious fact, show me a African American that looks better than Iman (Somali), Malika Zarra (Morrocan) or Liya Kebede (Ethiopian). Don't run to half white breeds because I can also show mixed Africans like Bekele Tollossa and Katja Shchekina and it would be unfair lol
Long island girl

Brooklyn, NY

#4 May 1, 2010
South African women are beautiful as well

“YourDadsHole”

Since: Apr 09

Caribbean

#5 May 1, 2010
Um what are you talking about... African Americans are pretty diverse compared to the rest of us, they already have a wide array of West and North Africn features... so it's not like you can't find AAs that look like North Africans...

It sound like you're trying to say something else, you seem to be trying to compare North African features to West African features. If you are then that's your own taste, you like what's closes to you I guess, I and most of my family have West African features I don't see anyone clamoring in front of the mirror wishing for straight noses are lower cheekbones etc.

Since: May 08

Stockholm

#6 May 1, 2010
There are plenty of gorgeous AA females, this is nothing but some morons attempt to create strife.

I doubt he is even black to begin with.

Stockholm

#7 May 1, 2010
YourMomsPole wrote:
Um what are you talking about... African Americans are pretty diverse compared to the rest of us, they already have a wide array of West and North Africn features... so it's not like you can't find AAs that look like North Africans...
It sound like you're trying to say something else, you seem to be trying to compare North African features to West African features. If you are then that's your own taste, you like what's closes to you I guess, I and most of my family have West African features I don't see anyone clamoring in front of the mirror wishing for straight noses are lower cheekbones etc.
And your features are absolutely lovely.
Nonhater

North Shields, UK

#8 May 1, 2010
Africa long live!
Ethiopian prince

Scranton, PA

#9 May 1, 2010
YourMomsPole wrote:
Find a African American that looks like Zinedine Zidan or Samir Nasri (if you don't know them search for them), there are no African Americans that look like North Africans or Horners, its a known fact not something which is made up,we are the most diverse people in the world check the latest studies, they cannot match our diversity, mama Africa all the way, the only diverse African-Americans are the mixed ones for obvious reasons, maybe some of them have West African features but NEVER Horn or North African features, you are lying through your drawers!

African Americans do not look like some West Africans either, like many Fulani and most Tuaregs do not look like African Americans, they look more like Horners and North africans if anything, maybe you look like some other ethnic groups but not every ethinic group from West africa. You don't look like most Africans because Africans are more diverse and exotic without mixes,by the way I am not stating a lie its just a fact
sKiTtLeStAsTeThE rAiNbOw

Lyndhurst, NJ

#10 May 1, 2010
EriWK wrote:
There are plenty of gorgeous AA females, this is nothing but some morons attempt to create strife.
c/s
He's probably a white troll..
Ethiopian prince

Scranton, PA

#11 May 1, 2010
EriWK wrote:
Are you a wizard?
Ethiopian prince

Scranton, PA

#12 May 1, 2010
sKiTtLeStAsTeThErAiNbOw wrote:
<quoted text>
c/s
He's probably a white troll..
100% African, I used to post here 2 years ago even with my picture but I forgot my acount password

“HU! You Know!!!”

Level 3

Location hidden

#13 May 1, 2010
Ethiopian prince wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not stating a lie its just a fact
if its a fact then why are you trying to prove it to us?

Stockholm

#14 May 1, 2010
Ethiopian prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a wizard?
Wizard is a bit too retro for me, lets say Technomage instead.

=P
sKiTtLeStAsTeThE rAiNbOw

Lyndhurst, NJ

#15 May 1, 2010
Ethiopian prince wrote:
<quoted text>
100% African, I used to post here 2 years ago even with my picture but I forgot my acount password
I doubt it. You have so much hate towards me (a person you don't even know)..

“Hi, I'm Deja!”

Since: Nov 09

Nice to meet you! ^_^

#16 May 1, 2010
Different thread, same sh1t...

It's simple, if you're ugly, you're ugly.
If you're beautiful, you're beautiful.

THE END.
Ethiopian prince

Scranton, PA

#17 May 1, 2010
_minnie_ wrote:
<quoted text>
if its a fact then why are you trying to prove it to us?
Because you fail to comprehend, duh! I come across many African Americans that tell me that I look like their cousins,brothers,uncles,grandf athers,fathers etc. simply because they are insecure and fail to realise that we don't look as ugly as you d

“turn back the hands of time”

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#18 May 1, 2010
Ethiopian prince wrote:
Compare the average Somali or North African girl to a African American female? no wonder so many Nation of Muslims want to marry Somali and Moroccan women lol, American blacks are so undesierable compared to African women, and we are more diverse without mixes
Long live Africa
You are a white imposter. You´re not fooling anybody, so stop trolling. F.Y.I- African Americans are very diverse and so are West Africans, the feautures you labeled "desirable" can be found throughout the Americas AND West Africa...atleast do your research...
Ethiopian prince

Scranton, PA

#19 May 1, 2010
I am 100% African, so you wizards can believe what you want to,sKiTtLeStAsTeThE rAiNbOw do you want to meet up with me so that I can prove to you I am real? do you want my email addy?

“HU! You Know!!!”

Level 3

Location hidden

#20 May 1, 2010
Ethiopian prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you fail to comprehend, duh! I come across many African Americans that tell me that I look like their cousins,brothers,uncles,grandf athers,fathers etc. simply because they are insecure and fail to realise that we don't look as ugly as you d
lol ooooooook

MY BUCKS LOST *tear*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 74
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Emeem 1,101,400
Why should African Americans feel White Americ... (Nov '12) 11 min ZCs 629
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min African AE 95,392
WE The People (Feb '13) 13 min iamcuriousnow 237
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 16 min Ben YISRAEL 4,977
Are Black American Women willing to wear A BLAC... 28 min Michele 15
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 32 min reality-check 3,561
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 33 min iamcuriousnow 2,380
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 40 min Big Knob 93
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 2 hr Phoenix Ascended 68
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••