Ask a black girl

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Pompano Beach, FL

#87 Jun 21, 2013
TiffaniC wrote:
<quoted text>
Never tried it. Doesn't sound appealing, though. Sorry.
I made a group in yahoo just for women to discuss it its hard to get good info about it but it does excite me at least the idea of it.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#90 Jun 21, 2013
What are some misconceptions about North Carolina in your opinion?

Level 1

Greensboro, NC

#91 Jun 21, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
Name 3 characteristics that turn you on to a guy.
Intelligence, creativity, compassion

Level 1

Greensboro, NC

#92 Jun 21, 2013
Unholy Agathon wrote:
Do you have any siblings. Do you know if any of them have been involved in interracial. Do you find big thick beards attractive. Does your mother work. Do you plan on marrying a wealthy man and not working or do you plan on working your life.
Yes

Yes.

No.

Yes.

We'll see.

Level 1

Greensboro, NC

#93 Jun 21, 2013
erstwhile wrote:
<quoted text>
If a Negro has ever been brave enough to go down on you, how long does the echo last when he says "...dam ho, when yo wash that thang last?.."
Not answering intimate questions, but I have good hygiene.

Level 1

Greensboro, NC

#94 Jun 21, 2013
MumRa wrote:
What are some misconceptions about North Carolina in your opinion?
A lot of people think it's really rural and religious but there are a lot of urban areas with cosmopolitan populations.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#95 Jun 21, 2013
TiffaniC wrote:
Ask me anything!
Do you have a rule, like how long you wait before having sex with a guy?
Unholy Agathon

Jonesboro, GA

#96 Jun 21, 2013
Do you eventually want children. What gender(s) were those siblings that you know were involved in interracial, and what race were their partner? Do any of your siblings have children if so what gender is that sibling and what race is their partner. Do you like animals. Do you enjoy race-related conversations.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#98 Jun 21, 2013
TiffaniC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashamed is too strong of a word. A lot of black women do think straight hair looks better. Natural hair can be very attractive if it's well-cared for but this can be harder than just relaxing it every so often.
Can we say it partially has to do with America stating that black attributes are unattractive and as women we want to be more excepted in western society (I wear my natural hair)?

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#99 Jun 21, 2013
How do you prefer to reject a thristy guy?

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#100 Jun 21, 2013
Tiff this is such a good calm thread, did Mr Anderson copy you I'm sure he did, his one is ok too.

This is what bp should do more often, clearly there are a lot of people with misconceptions of bw, bm, bp and to be able to have questions answered is relieving people of their ignorance.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#101 Jun 21, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we say it partially has to do with America stating that black attributes are unattractive and as women we want to be more excepted in western society (I wear my natural hair)?

To only a small minority maybe, I think it's more about manageability mostly and that many bw think our hair doesn't grow as quickly as others do and they dread going through the awkward stage when it's short and they can't style it.

Wearing straight hair is one transition from braids. But not many people complain when bw braided their hair, before weave bw braided their hair as it was more manageable than natural hair, then weaves became popular because it was easier, quicker, change it more often, also it could cover up the disastors that relaxer can do.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#102 Jun 21, 2013
TiffaniC wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Why not? Granted I'm a little strange but you should at least give me a chance. We can always give my Momma some money to go play Bingo so that we can Knock Some Boots. If not... we'll just throw that old nagging Hag out of the house.

Level 5

#103 Jun 21, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
<quoted text>
To only a small minority maybe, I think it's more about manageability mostly and that many bw think our hair doesn't grow as quickly as others do and they dread going through the awkward stage when it's short and they can't style it.
Wearing straight hair is one transition from braids. But not many people complain when bw braided their hair, before weave bw braided their hair as it was more manageable than natural hair, then weaves became popular because it was easier, quicker, change it more often, also it could cover up the disastors that relaxer can do.
Well, in a sense I agree, but then again it's something I need to clarify.. Most natural haired black women I have come across have told me its simplistic, I for one agree. Easier to manage? With natural hair all you have to do it wash and fluff it up. I noticed you said some where weave to cover up the the perm that destroyed the hair. You do see that some black women are trying all these versatile ways to straighten their hair but in all actuality there's a reason why hair is being destroyed, perms are not healthy, wearing weave and covering your hair from breathing is unhealthy. However, some black women feel prettier with "straight" or in African Americans perception "good hair". We are lead to believe straight is better so it's quicker to look better. Do you feel natural hair is harder to manage because you believe natural hair takes longer for you to look better in? I'm asking out of curiosity, I hope I don't come off as disrespectful.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#104 Jun 21, 2013
TiffaniC wrote:
Ask me anything!
Gimme sum.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#105 Jun 21, 2013
TiffaniC wrote:
<quoted text>
Latino.
I haven't had a lot of sex. I've had sex with one black man and one Latino man. But I've dated way more black men and will probably keep doing so. I don't date to make a point or to put down other men. But I meet more black men, more black men approach me, and black men are less likely to get weird about race. When white guys approach me, a lot of them really racialize it.
I am 5'3"
I am not attracted to other women at all. But I think some white women are pretty.
I was only joking in my last post. Time to get serious.

Stop "dating" altogether, become Muslimah and get married before you catch HIV.

Level 5

#106 Jun 21, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in a sense I agree, but then again it's something I need to clarify.. Most natural haired black women I have come across have told me its simplistic, I for one agree. Easier to manage? With natural hair all you have to do it wash and fluff it up. I noticed you said some where weave to cover up the the perm that destroyed the hair. You do see that some black women are trying all these versatile ways to straighten their hair but in all actuality there's a reason why hair is being destroyed, perms are not healthy, wearing weave and covering your hair from breathing is unhealthy. However, some black women feel prettier with "straight" or in African Americans perception "good hair". We are lead to believe straight is better so it's quicker to look better. Do you feel natural hair is harder to manage because you believe natural hair takes longer for you to look better in? I'm asking out of curiosity, I hope I don't come off as disrespectful.
Plus, I notice most women (no matter what race, because other races wear fake hair as well)) complain that they can't run, swim, workout, nor take on everyday activities with fake hair. In addition to that it cost an abundance of money.
Level 7

Location hidden

#107 Jun 21, 2013
Raises hand excitedly....Okay, Okay, I got one!

Why do women conceive of certain expectations in their minds, never inform of us what they are and THEN, get upset when we don't figure the shyt out? I mean you guys do realize that we don't read minds don't you.....and even less during football season!

Level 5

#109 Jun 21, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
how come BW donnt do anal?
(big plump azzez)
Umm, quick question. Do you even like BW?

Level 5

#112 Jun 21, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
im very selective when it comes to BW...if i sense any of that "i hate BM/mental" BS i quickly disengage......over the last 20 or so years ive banged the shyt out of a select few but 90% of the females i fuck are non BW just for that reason (BAD MENTALITY)
Hmm, okay. So seeing as how your percentage of dating BW is so minuscule, how can you make a generalization that BW hate anal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min The Donald_ 1,396,564
Sex With Black Girls Is The Best 3 min Hebrew Supremacist 10
News Forced diversity training backfires, claims Har... 4 min Spotted Girl 7
News KKK Endorsement (Mar '08) 11 min Swedenforever 127
Sonnie Blacks for Donald Trump: ‘We Want Greatn... 15 min White and Forever 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min you knew 136,192
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 20 min White and Forever 128
Black Failure 34 min Guest 37
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr mike 46,655
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 2 hr Cracker Hunter 34