Ask me anything!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#2 Jun 20, 2013
TiffaniC wrote:
Ask me anything!
Did you copy my thread? lol :) I'm kidding, that's not my question.

My real question is, is that you in the Avatar?
TGA

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Why are ALOT of black women ashamed of their natural hair. Did your mothers teach you that?

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Greensboro, NC

#4 Jun 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you copy my thread? lol :) I'm kidding, that's not my question.
My real question is, is that you in the Avatar?
Yes and yes.

Level 1

Greensboro, NC

#5 Jun 20, 2013
TGA wrote:
Why are ALOT of black women ashamed of their natural hair. Did your mothers teach you that?
Ashamed is too strong of a word. A lot of black women do think straight hair looks better. Natural hair can be very attractive if it's well-cared for but this can be harder than just relaxing it every so often.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#6 Jun 20, 2013
TiffaniC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and yes.
Don't be deceived girl, he hates black women.
TGA

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2013
TiffaniC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashamed is too strong of a word. A lot of black women do think straight hair looks better. Natural hair can be very attractive if it's well-cared for but this can be harder than just relaxing it every so often.
Where did bw get the idea that other peoples hair was more attractive than their own? Their mothers?
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#9 Jun 20, 2013
Good evening TiffanyC. Question - why do most BW not speak out on the rap music that degrades them? Referring to women as bytches, h_es, sluts, and other things that I will not mention but even white rapper, Eminem, is guilty of this. I just wondered often times why BW are a large fan base of such artists that degrades them as women? I don't know if you have a solid answer for this but it'd be great to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks in advance.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#10 Jun 20, 2013
TiffaniC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and yes.
You're absolutely beautiful :)

I think you're intelligent as well :)

What type of music do you listen to? You can always tell a lot about a person by the type of music they listen to.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be deceived girl, he hates black women.
Stop lying. It only makes YOU look stupid.

#12 Jun 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying. It only makes YOU look stupid.
Stick to your white girls.

Level 1

Greensboro, NC

#14 Jun 20, 2013
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did bw get the idea that other peoples hair was more attractive than their own? Their mothers?
It's not other women's hair. It's my hair. It's just a style of wearing it.

Level 1

Greensboro, NC

#15 Jun 20, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text> I've notice this lately. Why when most black women go back to school for ExRay tec or any field or trade they tell that man to get lost or block his number, when he was the one who supported her all along when no one else gave two shits for her..but talk to the people who didn't do squat for her behind his back, then ask them how he's doing instead of asking him that?
I don't know. This isn't something I've done or any of my friends have. I guess some women feel they've moved up and can get a better man. Should be more appreciative of someone who supports you.

Level 1

Greensboro, NC

#16 Jun 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely beautiful :)
I think you're intelligent as well :)
What type of music do you listen to? You can always tell a lot about a person by the type of music they listen to.
It really depends on my mood. I like classical or jazz when I'm in a reflective mood or sometimes just in the background. I like rock and hip-hop and pop. Some of it's stupid but music doesn't need to be serious all the time. Sometimes you just want it to be fun. I can tolerate country but I don't really like it. Except for Brad Paisley's celebrity because I think it's funny.

Level 1

Greensboro, NC

#17 Jun 20, 2013
getty up wrote:
why are you sows breeders, do yo mammies teach you that or do you learn how to think wif yo muh coochies?
Most straight women of any race can get pregnant, intentionally or unintentionally. I don't want to have kids until I know their father will be in their lives and in mine and until I can provide for them, but, unfortunately, I do know some black women who don't really see it that way.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#18 Jun 20, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to your white girls.
You going to name your kid "mrAnderson"?

lol

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#19 Jun 20, 2013
TiffaniC wrote:
<quoted text>
It really depends on my mood. I like classical or jazz when I'm in a reflective mood or sometimes just in the background. I like rock and hip-hop and pop. Some of it's stupid but music doesn't need to be serious all the time. Sometimes you just want it to be fun. I can tolerate country but I don't really like it. Except for Brad Paisley's celebrity because I think it's funny.
That's very interesting. Why do you think that post Carmiana follows me all over the forum?
Unholy Agathon

Jonesboro, GA

#20 Jun 20, 2013
How old are you? How many white men have you had sex with if any. Have you ever been with any non-black men. Are you a virgin.

Level 1

Greensboro, NC

#21 Jun 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very interesting. Why do you think that post Carmiana follows me all over the forum?
No clue. I haven't been here long enough to know people, really. There does seem to be a lot of racial and gender conflict that people on both sides revel in.

#22 Jun 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You going to name your kid "mrAnderson"?
lol
I think white girls are better suited for a boy like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 51,946
Why are Black guys so cocky? (Jul '12) 20 min realist 166
Whites don't share the burden of black dysfunct... 47 min Tommy Hoffman Xavier 9
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 1 hr Israel 452
A Lesson To Mulattoes or Any IR Dating/Breeding... (Jun '12) 1 hr thisGuy 45
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr CigarFace27 109
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr VetnorsGate 1,707,200
White people GO AWAY 4 hr IT IS I 320
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 5 hr Jake 93
Leaving Topix Forever 6 hr The Laughing Axe 31
Nobody is on white people side 8 hr IT IS I 106
Trump's "Listening Session" 8 hr Joey 24
More from around the web