The Ancient Egyptians were black! Fin...

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1743 Jun 26, 2013
LMAO!!!! Are you serious???
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think you have a clue about haplogroups LOOK AT THE WIKI it says that North Africans have hardly any Sub-Saharan DNA SUB-SAHARAN HAPLOGROUP = E1b1a EGYPTIAN/EGYPT INDIGENOUS HAPLOGROUP = E1b1b (E-M78) Europeans and Middle Eastern people also carry E1b1b!!!!!!!!!!
You shot yourself in the foot big time!
Please stop talking about things you know very little of in that small inferior mind of yours

E1b1a is NOT THE ONLY 'Sub Saharan haplogroups'. Seriously take a sawed off shotgun, stick it in your mouth and then pull the trigger. Again you keep using geological terms for your pathetic argument. E-M78 is STILL African it originally came from E-V68 which that came from E-M35 which originated in ETHIOPIA which is 'Sub Sahara Africa'...E1b1b in the Near East is there due to African migration. D*[email protected]$$ the deepest and oldest roots of E1b1b came from EAST AFRICA(Ethiopia).

So again...I didn't shoot myself in the foot. You did with you knowing completely NOTHING of this topic.

And also explain why a 'Sub Saharan' L3 is the most Ancient Haplogroup in Tunisia....

I'll wait...

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1744 Jun 26, 2013
Its because he knows NO SOURCES agree with his nonsense claims...Why do you think he can't post any? The evidence by us are for all to see. So Barros is making it worse for himself by not backing up his claims. I asked him for DNA evidence, yet he still has not posted any. Yeah 81 pages of no peer reviewed evidence is just hilarious! LMAO!
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't believe that after 81 pages there still hasn't been posted any peer reviewed evidence by that troll's claims.
In fact all evidence is against that troll!
Providing that ancient Egyptians came from the South and moved up North along the Nile. Of course taking their culture with them over a course of thousands of years.
Quote:
The large distribution of Dotted Wavy Line ceramics, from the Atlantic Coast to the Red Sea , is now well established [EDIT:AKA the Sahelian-Sahel-Nile belt], as is the antiquity of the Wavy Line ceramics (Garcia 1993a, 1998;Jesse 1998) and of North African pottery in general (Close 1995). Ideas concerning how, when and where the Wavy Line pattern was distributed have undergone several changes since Arkell's(1949) first description based on new ceramic data and the addition of radiocarbon dates with both the Kharthoum region and the central Sahara being proposed as areas of its origin.
The development of the Dotted Wavy Line from incised Wavy Line, as already proposed by Arkell, was largely confirmed during the 1980s by the stratigraphic sequence at the site of Shaqadud in the Butana(-) and by the extensive work of Caneva and her team (-) in the Gelli-Kabbashi region north of Kharthoum.
For the Kharthoum area, Caneva(1996a) interprets the sequence of incised Wavy Line followed by Dotted Wavy Line as an autochtonous development in the Nile Valley, whereas the appearance of Dotted Wavy Line pottery is seen as the results of a Saharan cultural expansion. In the central Sahara, Dotted Wavy Line early dates range from 9300 to 9000 bp (Roset 1987,1996) while the introduction of Dotted Wavy Line from the Sahara into the Kharthoum province takes place around 6000bp(Caneva--).
Research work in the eastern part of the Sahara (-) has filled in many of the gaps in the distribution of Wavy Line pottery. The existence of early pottery-bearing sites in the Wadi Howar region, in assemblages with other decoration patterns (Dotted) Wavy Line, provided the basis for a general reconsideration of the Wavy Line distribution in northern Africa (Jesse 1998).
Analysis of the database, containing over 300 sites in northern Africa with Wavy Line pottery and associated radiocarbon dates, made it possible to discern two probable areas of "invention" of Wavy Line at around 9300bp, one in central Sahara and one in the eastern Sahara/Nile Valley.
The earliest occurrence of Wavy Line pottery is in the central Sahara at approximately 9000 bp. In the central Sahara, only Dotted Wavy Line is present and in the eastern Sahara/Nile Valley Incised Wavy Line is followed by Dotted Wavy Line.
- Extract from Holocene Settlement of the Egyptian Sahara: Volume 2: The Pottery of Nabta Playa (2002) By Kit Nelson
Good post!

And also note this...
http://tinypic.com/view.php...

^^That clearly shows the ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians migrating from the south along the nile. And when the desert starts to come, they migrate more to the delta(lower Egypt).

^^That was the Holocene btw.
Truthfulwun

Norristown, PA

#1748 Jun 26, 2013
Anyone with half a brain knows the ancient Egyptians were one of the dark races. Africans the so called white man is the only one one the planet without color. However so called negros should stop embracing these Afrocentric ideologies as we are not African Egyptian Ethiopian or any other "an" u would like.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#1749 Jun 26, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet troll. Come amongst us with your rubbish! LOL
YOU ARE LAUGHING STOCK, MUKTABA! WE MAKE FUN OF TYPES LIKE YOU, ALL THE TIME.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =juuKr-KBWxIXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I like this kid
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#1750 Jun 26, 2013
Truthfulwun wrote:
Anyone with half a brain knows the ancient Egyptians were one of the dark races. Africans the so called white man is the only one one the planet without color. However so called negros should stop embracing these Afrocentric ideologies as we are not African Egyptian Ethiopian or any other "an" u would like.
AA's and others of African descent have every right to embrace any African or African society past or present. The divide & conquer tactics are over & done.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1752 Jun 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> MODERN EGYPTIANS ARE RELATED TO ANCIENT EGYPTIANS! They carry ancient Eurasian DNA and their MAIN Haplogroup is E-M78 just like the ancient Egyptians!
Stop posting...LMAO!!! You're literally killing your whole argument without even knowing it!

Please let Barros do the debating for you.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1757 Jun 27, 2013
It's propaganda at it's best. "White wash entitlements"
It's designed, if they say it long and loud enough, people will believe it, or, come to accept it. That is their scheme!

The real reason why so many wall painting, hieroglyphs, artifacts, statues, and even the "Grand Sphinx lion" were destroyed. Europeans didn't want the world to know that black Africans were far ahead of them in the building blocks of life! In their mind, it was like, "how dare black savages" be more advance than Caucasoid people????? Every since then, lies, propaganda and the real history wasn't manifested correctly!

And that is why these Caucasoid people in this forum are still trying to deny what is right.
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, many of us are familiar with Mostafa Hefny situation. It's clearly a "western racist tactic" designed to further divide and conquer Africans (world-wide). Notice the white trolls here never wanna touch or discuss the racist tactics used to deny Hefny NOT being "white" or non-"euroasian"
__________
Mostafa Hefny has been fighting the US government for decades to be classified as black. The US erroneously classifies all Egyptians as white. Hefny has faced discrimination and ridicule for his quest to be classified as black. Yet he makes his case for the authentic blackness of ancient Egypt and challenges the historical falsehoods that have propagated since the 19th century.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1758 Jun 27, 2013
Dude, have you seen black Africans from all corners of Africa? They come in many colorful shades without Caucasoid mix. They have big, small, narrow lips, noses to other distinct features. Too much stereotyping about the African look. There are varieties of body features that varies.

Now answer this question.
In this video I'll attach with this post, why in the hell Caucasoid people refuse to classify this man who's obviously and clearly is of African/Egyptian black, not declare him so by his wishes???? If this guy went and commit a crime without people knowing his background, white people would call him the black (N) word!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

If you answer with truth, history would need to be re-written huh?
Or, if you propaganda lie, it's to keep covering up one of the biggest historical lie of all times!
African AE wrote:
Eurasian Pharoahs:
KHAFRE-builder of the second biggest pyramid. This guy looks just like a Jew. Big nose,thin lips!
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Khafre_statue....
An extremely Eurasian looking Queen. Sub-Saharan African? OH F**K NO:
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nofretete_Neue...
.jpg
AND THERE ARE PLENTY MORE EURASIAN LOOKING PHARAOHS!
DNA HAS PROVEN ANCIENT EGYPTIANS AND MODERN EGYPTIANS ARE THE EXACT SAME PEOPLE! SO NO SUB SAHARAN PEOPLE EVER BUILT ANY PYRAMIDS BUT INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICANS!
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#1759 Jun 27, 2013
Egypt has thousands of African black statues, tons of them. Where are tons of Caucasoid statues in or from Egypt???

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1763 Jun 27, 2013
Is it just me, or do Europeans have a fetish for African history? I never see Africans wrestling European history from them yet they have the audacity to try to teach us about Africa? It's good seeing educated Africans annihilating Sinujavi and his accomplice African AE. Anyone who reads through this thread, will know beyond a doubt that the ancient Egyptians were of African stock. Which is why I say, you guys should give it a rest. It's obvious that sinujavi isn't here to debate with you but to irritate and troll. If I went to a chinese forum and said the ming dynasty and yuan dynasty were built by africans, they'd ignore me. Which is what should happen here, or else you'll be continuously spewing out information at a person who refuses to acknowledge it. In all honesty, Africa's worst mistake was civiling the greeks, ever since then we released the Pandora's box ie. europeans. I'm sorry native americans, I'm sorry australian aborigines. If it wasn't for my ancestors, you wouldn't be in this predicament- reserves.
Anyways, don't let the idiot get to you.
OriginalAfricanQ ueen

London, UK

#1765 Jun 27, 2013
big mike M wrote:
Click the link below to my site, to read my post.
http://black-earth.webs.com/apps/forums/topic...
I decided not to post it on this site, because I am not risking the mods keep deleting it like they always do some of my post.
Enjoy...
.....and the original Hebrews were BLACK who moved to Ethiopia!

Did you know that there are Arab people in north Africa who are trying to dissociate Arab fill north African countries from Africa?

That is how it all started i will find the country for you and you can check it for your self on Wikipedia.

I will post it shortly!!

In fact here it is they are called Morroco http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco

This is happening today in our time?? can you imagine??
OriginalAfricanQ ueen

London, UK

#1766 Jun 27, 2013
Look this is not up for discussion.

Do you know that this is all the doings of the light skinned africans. Arabs!

Its all about skin tone and superiority!

All mankind originated from AFRICA!
Anonymous

Farmerville, LA

#1772 Jun 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
Anyone with a minute tiny peanut for a brain can see the ancient Egyptians were mixed race just by looking at their wall paintings! But on and on these idiots go trying to prove something that never existed. The ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE ALWAYS MIXED RACE BECAUSE THE
B*E*R*B*E*R*S ALWAYS LIVED IN ANCIENT EGYPT!!!
A word Afronazis never mention in any of the lies about ancient Egypt
B * E * R * B * E * R * S !!!!!!!!!!
BERBERS BERBERS BERBERS BERBERS
I don’t know why it is such a big to some blacks; what ones ancestors did or did not do thousands of years ago has no effect on what one can do now. All people of all races have the same potential capability what limits people more than anything else is culture; some people have a disadvantageous culture. Change the culture and do the right things and they can do anything any other people can do.

The reason it matters to me is that I care about the integrity of history and science. If something is not true is just not true and no amount of wishful thinking can change that.

African AE, did you get a chance to checkout the ( plan b forum index page ) there is a post and several posters waiting for you in News and Suggestions, first topic.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1773 Jun 27, 2013
white democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t know why it is such a big to some blacks; what ones ancestors did or did not do thousands of years ago has no effect on what one can do now. All people of all races have the same potential capability what limits people more than anything else is culture; some people have a disadvantageous culture. Change the culture and do the right things and they can do anything any other people can do.
The reason it matters to me is that I care about the integrity of history and science. If something is not true is just not true and no amount of wishful thinking can change that.
African AE, did you get a chance to checkout the ( plan b forum index page ) there is a post and several posters waiting for you in News and Suggestions, first topic.
I did go onto that site but did see any Afronazis to whack LOL
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1775 Jun 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
Eurasian Pharoahs:
KHAFRE-builder of the second biggest pyramid. This guy looks just like a Jew. Big nose,thin lips!
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Khafre_statue....
An extremely Eurasian looking Queen. Sub-Saharan African? OH F**K NO:
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nofretete_Neue...
.jpg
AND THERE ARE PLENTY MORE EURASIAN LOOKING PHARAOHS!
DNA HAS PROVEN ANCIENT EGYPTIANS AND MODERN EGYPTIANS ARE THE EXACT SAME PEOPLE! SO NO SUB SAHARAN PEOPLE EVER BUILT ANY PYRAMIDS BUT INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICANS!
You are so dumb, it's going beyond pathetic,LOL

*They have maxillary (upper nasal prognathism) and platyrrhine. These are typcal African traits. And if you call those lips thin, you have the be a retard, NO DOUBT!

Same region, thousands of years later.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_d-BGs6dd7K8/TKl9qQK...

http://tinyurl.com/3mkcoaj

http://files.tpafrica.it/blog/img/Mali_2009/i...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1158/143191753...

Quote:
"Moving to the opposite geographic extremity, the very small sample populations available from northern Egypt from before the 1st Dynasty(Merimda, Maadi and Wadi Digla) turn out to be significantly different from sample populations from early Palestine and Byblos, suggesting a lack of common ancestors over a long time. If there was a south-north cline of variation along the Nile Valley it did not, from this limited evidence, continue smoothly on into Palestine. The limb-length proportions of males from the Egyptian sites group them with Africans rather than with Europeans."
Ancient Egypt Anatomy of a Civilisation by Barry Kemp (December 12, 2005)p.54

LOL AT EURASIAN PHARAOHS....LOL
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1776 Jun 27, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
ignint kneegroid baboons..........
I understand your frustration.

Baboon mummy analysis reveals Eritrea and Ethiopia as location of land of Punt

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/arc...
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1777 Jun 27, 2013
white democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t know why it is such a big to some blacks; what ones ancestors did or did not do thousands of years ago has no effect on what one can do now. All people of all races have the same potential capability what limits people more than anything else is culture; some people have a disadvantageous culture. Change the culture and do the right things and they can do anything any other people can do.
The reason it matters to me is that I care about the integrity of history and science. If something is not true is just not true and no amount of wishful thinking can change that.
African AE, did you get a chance to checkout the ( plan b forum index page ) there is a post and several posters waiting for you in News and Suggestions, first topic.
I don’t know why it is such a big to some whites;

See, your anscetors lived in the woods of Europe, in Celtic huts. Stick to that. And stop claiming what is ours.

My ancestors had Walata thousands of years ago. And the fact remeans that ancient Egyptians came for MTHE South, the Sahara-Sahel.

You and your trolling name can't change this, if anything "Africans are now speaking up against your eurocentric trash"!
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1778 Jun 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I did go onto that site but did see any Afronazis to whack LOL
LOL AT THIS IDIOT, SEE: "slip of the tongue"! LOL

NO MATTER HOW MANY ALIAS NAMES YOU'LL USE, YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN THE SAME LYING DUMBO.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1779 Jun 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The original Hebrews were CAUCASIAN and CAME FROM UR IN THE CHALDEANS BEFORE MOVING TO CANAAN THEN EGYPT>READ YOUR BIBLE DUMMY!
Expert Forensics reconstruct ancient Hebrew Faces!
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
LOL STOP YOUR HILARIOUS JOKES.

http://www.lessing-photo.com/p3/030302/030302...
http://www.lessing-photo.com/p3/080203/080203...
http://www.lessing-photo.com/p3/080203/080203...

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6100/ancie...

Part 1)
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1780 Jun 27, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dumb, it's going beyond pathetic,LOL
*They have maxillary (upper nasal prognathism) and platyrrhine. These are typcal African traits. And if you call those lips thin, you have the be a retard, NO DOUBT!
Same region, thousands of years later.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_d-BGs6dd7K8/TKl9qQK...
http://tinyurl.com/3mkcoaj
http://files.tpafrica.it/blog/img/Mali_2009/i...
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1158/143191753...
Quote:
"Moving to the opposite geographic extremity, the very small sample populations available from northern Egypt from before the 1st Dynasty(Merimda, Maadi and Wadi Digla) turn out to be significantly different from sample populations from early Palestine and Byblos, suggesting a lack of common ancestors over a long time. If there was a south-north cline of variation along the Nile Valley it did not, from this limited evidence, continue smoothly on into Palestine. The limb-length proportions of males from the Egyptian sites group them with Africans rather than with Europeans."
Ancient Egypt Anatomy of a Civilisation by Barry Kemp (December 12, 2005)p.54
LOL AT EURASIAN PHARAOHS....LOL
Well the WORLD AND EGYPTIANS AGREE WITH ME NOT A BUNCH OF AFRONAZI RACISTS! After all dont these same idiot Afronazis claim the Vikings were black!!!LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 6 min asset 165
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,656,253
Blacks live in ruins of white neighborhoods 8 min Yisraelite Suprem... 9
Ancient North Africa: Who wants it more? 13 min Yisraelite Suprem... 5
"Hands Up!" "Don't SHOOT!" 17 min lol 23
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 19 min youdancenow 53
Radical White racists are undermining the Repub... 21 min Madison Grant 17
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 32 min Henry 1,610
the wheel never invented in Sub Saharan Africa (Jun '16) 6 hr Black Power 227
More from around the web