The Ancient Egyptians were black! Fin...
trollslayer

Tinley Park, IL

#1656 Jun 25, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
Barros KNOWS he has lost, but he doesn't want to admit defeat.
It doesn't matter because anyone reading this thread will see all the evidence posted and they can just judge for themselves...
.....the next "barros' will be saying is 'well I bet my dad can beat your dad'....lol

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1657 Jun 25, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they were imported by these tropical adapted Africans know as the Fayum. LOL
Unfortunately for you, there are no cold adapted limbs found during the Paleolithic, Holocene or Mesolithic timeframe. Whereas they limb ratios of ancient Lower Egyptians clusters with other African groups, I.e. Southern Egyptians!LOL
From where were they imported, Afronazi? LOL...

A mixed Lower Egyptian population would cluster with Africans if they were mostly African.

LOL at your weak attempts, your typical prevarications, boy.

Still no evidence for an all-black Lower Egypt... and... imported from WHERE? LOL!!! Answer that, toad.
trollslayer

Tinley Park, IL

#1658 Jun 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>From where were they imported, Afronazi? LOL...
A mixed Lower Egyptian population would cluster with Africans if they were mostly African.
LOL at your weak attempts, your typical prevarications, boy.
Still no evidence for an all-black Lower Egypt... and... imported from WHERE? LOL!!! Answer that, toad.
WHAT DOES "MIXED" MEAN?? MIXED WITH WHAT AND HOW?? bring links.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1659 Jun 25, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see your back for more @$$ whooping. Give it up, you lost and refuse to admit defeat. The 'old studies' me and Almoravid post DEBUNKED nearly EVERYTHING you said. Your the one who tried to twist one of the studies I posted. Again you have no argument which is why you're now trolling and can't post any sources+quotes backing up your claims.
I'm waiting for your DNA studies.:)
LOL at continuing Afronazi prevarication.

Your studies prove what?

Explain that “N-S cline”, boy, LOL!!! Who was in Lower Egypt, then?

You do NOT want to see genetic evidence. That is why you never post any. I think you've found some DNA studies and won't speak of them.

You are a liar, boy.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1660 Jun 25, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they were imported by these tropical adapted Africans know as the Fayum. LOL
Unfortunately for you, there are no cold adapted limbs found during the Paleolithic, Holocene or Mesolithic timeframe. Whereas they limb ratios of ancient Lower Egyptians clusters with other African groups, I.e. Southern Egyptians!LOL
Imported from where, boy?

Answer.

You lying sack of crap.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1661 Jun 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT DOES "MIXED" MEAN?? MIXED WITH WHAT AND HOW?? bring links.
You Afronazi cult racists asserted that predynastic Lower Egypt was PURE black, had no Eurasians... so prove it, boy.

Let's see some genetic analysis of Lower Egypt, and we need that info over time, since 30,000 years ago.

You fearful lying contorting Afronazis have provided NO evidence which would support your racist black-supremacist Afronazi assertion.

Liar.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1662 Jun 25, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you have no argument which is why you can't post any sources+quotes backing up your silly claims. Who the heck said 100%? Again you like other Eurofcks put words in my mouth. I clearly said that there was very LITTLE genetic gene flow from Eurasians into Lower Egypt and I SHOWED you that. All you can do now is troll out of desperation.
And stick this up your @$$...
Quote:
"..sample populations available from northern Egypt from before the 1st Dynasty (Merimda, Maadi and Wadi Digla) turn out to be significantly different from sample populations from early Palestine and Byblos, suggesting a lack of common ancestors over a long time. If there was a south-north cline variation along the Nile valley it did not, from this limited evidence, continue smoothly on into southern Palestine. The limb-length proportions of males from the Egyptian sites group them with Africans rather than with Europeans." (Barry Kemp, "Ancient Egypt Anatomy of a Civilisation.(2005) Routledge. p. 52-60)
Quote:
"Limb length proportions in males from Maadi and Merimde group them with African rather than European populations. Mean femur length in males from Maadi was similar to that recorded at Byblos and the early Bronze Age male from Kabri, but mean tibia length in Maadi males was 6.9cm longer than that at Byblos. At Merimde both bones were longer than at the other sites shown, but again, the tibia was longer proportionate to femurs than at Byblos (Fig 6.2), reinforcing the impression of an African rather than Levantine affinity."
-- Smith, P.(2002) The palaeo-biological evidence for admixture between populations in the southern Levant and Egypt in the fourth to third millennia BCE. in E.C.M van den Brink and TE Levy, eds. Egypt and the Levant: interrelations from the 4th through the 3rd millenium, BCE. Leicester Univ Press: 2002, 118-28
Quote:
One of the exciting archeological events of the past twenty years was the discovery that the peoples of the steppes and grasslands to the immediate south of Egypt domesticated these cattle, as early as 9000 to 8000 B.C. The societies involved in this momentous development included Afrasians and neighboring peoples whose languages belonged to a second major African language family, Nilo-Saharan (Wendorf, Schild, Close 1984; Wendorf, et al. 1982). The earliest domestic cattle came to Egypt apparently from these southern neighbors, probably before 6000 B.C., not, as we used to think, from the Middle East.(Christopher Ehret (1996) "Ancient Egyptian as an African Language, Egypt as an African Culture." In Egypt in Africa Egypt in Africa, Theodore Celenko (ed), Indiana University Press)
Here Mikey the lying racist Afronazi cultist tries to change the argument.

YES, you lying coward, you Afronazis DID claim that there were NO Eurasians in predynastic Egypt.

Whatsamatter, boy, find evidence which skunks your idiotic racist assertion? LOL!! Post it, you lying lowlife. Lying Afronazi.

Yes, you claim no Eurasians were in Lower Egypt since 30,000 years ago, yet you can't explain the difference (N-S cline, remember, lying Afronazi boy?) between Upper and Lower Egypt.

You refuse to state from where were cultural items “imported” by the Fayum... LOL!!! That one also will skunk your case, boy, and you know it.

You lying Afronazi bastard.
BigKnob

United States

#1663 Jun 25, 2013
Last I checked egypt is in africa not in europe, no one debates wether or not greece is in europe, or were greeks white, is europe north of the alps, a part of europe south of the alps, the answer is yes, so north africa is a region, like west, east, central, south africa are all a part of africa. End this western scholarship bs, whites came from europe not africa, egypt is african history, they want to paint everything white to cater to the sickness of the mindset of white supremcay, like elvis pressely created rock n roll, benny goodman is the king of swing, next marvin gaye will be white, next week stevie wonder is white, so is james brown these dudes are sick.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1664 Jun 25, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
Last I checked egypt is in africa not in europe, no one debates wether or not greece is in europe, or were greeks white, is europe north of the alps, a part of europe south of the alps, the answer is yes, so north africa is a region, like west, east, central, south africa are all a part of africa. End this western scholarship bs, whites came from europe not africa, egypt is african history, they want to paint everything white to cater to the sickness of the mindset of white supremcay, like elvis pressely created rock n roll, benny goodman is the king of swing, next marvin gaye will be white, next week stevie wonder is white, so is james brown these dudes are sick.
You think we can conclude about Africa by analogy with Europe? That makes no sense.

It was Mideastern Eurasians who were in Lower Egypt in predynastic times, not Europeans. You are babbling nonsense.

The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years, though it is part of continental Africa. See how it works? Humans have not confined themselves to this or that continent.

Get a real education and lose the pathetically erroneous Afronazi cult misinformation.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1665 Jun 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The stuff you speak of is recent history ( middle ages ). When we think of Egypt, we think of time when it was all African. All the great Akhenaten, Menes, Djoser etc. were Black men (original Africans). Go back a page or 2 and look at those Egypt pictures I supplied.
The Palermo Stone the most ancient document ever written by the Egyptians, says Libyan Berbers lived along the Niele BEFORE the pyramids! So the ancient Egyptians were always mixed race thats why Nubians have so much Eurasian DNA!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1666 Jun 25, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
Last I checked egypt is in africa not in europe, no one debates wether or not greece is in europe, or were greeks white, is europe north of the alps, a part of europe south of the alps, the answer is yes, so north africa is a region, like west, east, central, south africa are all a part of africa. End this western scholarship bs, whites came from europe not africa, egypt is african history, they want to paint everything white to cater to the sickness of the mindset of white supremcay, like elvis pressely created rock n roll, benny goodman is the king of swing, next marvin gaye will be white, next week stevie wonder is white, so is james brown these dudes are sick.
Berbers ARE CONSIDERED THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF NORTH AFRICA not Sub-Saharan Africans. Egyptians have always been more related to other North Africans than Sub-Saharan Africans!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1667 Jun 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT DOES "MIXED" MEAN?? MIXED WITH WHAT AND HOW?? bring links.
MIXED WITH BERBERS! Berbers have lived in Egypt for 30000 years before that, Mechtoids lived in Egypt. Egyptians were mixed race from day one!87
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1668 Jun 25, 2013
AFRONAZIS AVOID THE WORD B*E*R*B*E*R. A person never ever sees them using that word! BERBERS ARE THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF NORTH AFRICA NOT SUB_SAHARAN AFRICANS! Egyptians are more related to other North Africans than Sub-Saharan Africans! Eurasian Berbers have lived in ancient Egypt about 30000 years ago. Its is written in the ancient Palermo Stone that the Nile was occupied by the Libyan B*E*R*B*E*R*S before the pyramids were ever built. The Berbers had sex with all the ancient Egyptians and made them mixed race thats why so many of the ancient pharaohs have big pointy noses!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1670 Jun 25, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
So African American are Caucasians? LOL
How do you know what they have definitely...., by your eyeball science?LOL
Typical Eurocentric dumbass!
This is what a Tamazight women look like on average,
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/120/296795437_...
http://musicologyuk.files.wordpress.com/2009/...
http://globalvoicesonline.org/wp-content/uplo...
http://www.tmsstudio.com/upload/modules/items...
http://www.tmsstudio.com/upload/files/chahra-...
Typical Tamazight girls,
http://www.ewpnet.com/morocco/manning/54.jpg
http://www.ewpnet.com/morocco/manning/65.jpg
http://www.ewpnet.com/morocco/manning/21.jpg
Stop spamming the forum and Internet with multiple trolling accounts. It not funny!
I never said African Americans are Caucasian YOU ARE MIXED RACE AND WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED AS BLACK IN AFRICA! No mixed race person is ever seen as a black African in Sub-Saharan Africa! Indians are ALWAYS seen as Asians in Africa! Dont even argue, I have lived my entire life in Sub-Saharan Africa!
trollslayer

Tinley Park, IL

#1671 Jun 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You think we can conclude about Africa by analogy with Europe? That makes no sense.
It was Mideastern Eurasians who were in Lower Egypt in predynastic times, not Europeans. You are babbling nonsense.
The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years, though it is part of continental Africa. See how it works? Humans have not confined themselves to this or that continent.
Get a real education and lose the pathetically erroneous Afronazi cult misinformation.
YOU NEED to get a REAL EDUCATION

The Maghreb / NORTH AFRICA WAS ORIGINALLY NON-WHITE & NON-ASIAN AND is part of continental Africa. See how it works?

The Maghreb / NORTH AFRICA WAS ORIGINALLY NON-WHITE & NON-ASIAN AND is part of continental Africa. See how it works?

The Maghreb / NORTH AFRICA WAS ORIGINALLY NON-WHITE & NON-ASIAN AND is part of continental Africa. See how it works?

How many times are we going to have to jam this suppository OF TRUTH up ur azz b4 you get it.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1672 Jun 25, 2013
Egyptians ARE FAR less related to Sub-Saharan African and are more related to other North Africans:
www.genebase.com/learning/article/2

Egyptians have always been more related to North Africans than anyone else. AFTER ALL THE B*E*R*B*E*R*S ARE THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF NORTH AFRICA! mtDNA taken from women at Thebes in Egypt, show them to have 61% Eurasian DNA. THE EGYPTIANS WERE ALWAYS MIXED RACE!
white democrat

Farmerville, LA

#1673 Jun 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I never said African Americans are Caucasian YOU ARE MIXED RACE AND WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED AS BLACK IN AFRICA! No mixed race person is ever seen as a black African in Sub-Saharan Africa! Indians are ALWAYS seen as Asians in Africa! Dont even argue, I have lived my entire life in Sub-Saharan Africa!
African AE , would mine being my guess on an small forum. We could use your insights. If you choose to visit I will have a post waiting for you look in the first topic. Search this and you will find us: plan b forum . index page
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1674 Jun 25, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Eurasian this...
Nuclear DNA
Moroccans = 62% African + 38% Eurasian (20% Asian + 18% European)
41.3% Northwest African
17.9% Mediterranean
16.2% Southwest Asian
14.6% West African
05.6% East African
03.6% Caucasus
00.4% South Asian
00.1% Far East
00.1% Siberian
00.1% Northern European
00.1% Southeast Asian
Source:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv...
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African...
Y-DNA
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/beyo...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroup...
You're dismissed now...
According to Photobucket the North African Berbers are overwhelming related to each other and less to Sub Saharan Africans. You do know that E1b1b (E-M78) is an indigenous Egyptian/Libyan Haplogroup? The majority of Egyptians carry Haplogroup E1b1b which is AN INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICAN HAPLOGROUP that goes back at least 20000 years! EGYPTIANS ARE FAR MORE RELATED TO OTHER NORTH AFRICANS AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN! So did Sub-Saharan African build the pyramids? OH HELL F__K NO!!!!!!!!!!
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egyp...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1675 Jun 25, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Eurasian this...
Nuclear DNA
Moroccans = 62% African + 38% Eurasian (20% Asian + 18% European)
41.3% Northwest African
17.9% Mediterranean
16.2% Southwest Asian
14.6% West African
05.6% East African
03.6% Caucasus
00.4% South Asian
00.1% Far East
00.1% Siberian
00.1% Northern European
00.1% Southeast Asian
Source:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv...
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African...
Y-DNA
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/beyo...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroup...
You're dismissed now...
I dont think you have a clue about haplogroups LOOK AT THE WIKI it says that North Africans have hardly any Sub-Saharan DNA SUB-SAHARAN HAPLOGROUP = E1b1a EGYPTIAN/EGYPT INDIGENOUS HAPLOGROUP = E1b1b (E-M78) Europeans and Middle Eastern people also carry E1b1b!!!!!!!!!!
You shot yourself in the foot big time!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1676 Jun 25, 2013
white democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
African AE , would mine being my guess on an small forum. We could use your insights. If you choose to visit I will have a post waiting for you look in the first topic. Search this and you will find us: plan b forum . index page
Sure no problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Blacks Are The Real Jews (May '08) 42 min MICHA 3,237
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 1 hr sexysnowbunny 68
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 1 hr Jonny 417
Poll Why would Tiger Woods deny being Black or AA? (May '09) 2 hr Rebel 31
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Africanamericangirl 136,926
Poll Do You Think Beyonce/Jay-Z marrage Will Last? 2 hr Brandy trujillo 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,497,479
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 3 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 47
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 3 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 26
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 4 hr The Power Of Mast... 1,110
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 5 hr TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 50
More from around the web