Comments
3,441 - 3,460 of 3,964 Comments Last updated May 14, 2014
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3770 Aug 24, 2013
HALOGROUP MAP OF THE WORLD showing Georgians and Egyptians ARE NOT related to each other or Sub-Saharan Africa:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3771 Aug 24, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...ur such a 'effing clown. The majority of posters here know I ALWAYS bring truth. It's impossible for any part of Africa to NOT have started off all black.
Are to dumb too comprehend that. Will somebody tell this IDIOT that the 1st PPL. in Africa(including Kemet) were black.
Um... some parts of North Africa were definitely all white:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
Oh and I forgot, the very hairy,sexy neanderthal were the first people in North Africa! They probably looked like this guy who looks like he plays in a rock band:
www.zgeek.com/chuck-norris-neanderthal/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#3772 Aug 24, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Barros ,If you can't prove the contary then stfu !
....well he'll NEVER prove anything if it depends on using outside, linked data.

Note how some trolls wanna discredit Herodotus, who's a white guy that only can tell the truth about what he saw in his time.
Back then PPL. like Herodotus, studied and learned from blacks. The racist trolls HATE this and him for telling the truth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#3773 Aug 24, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
....well he'll NEVER prove anything if it depends on using outside, linked data.
Note how some trolls wanna discredit Herodotus, who's a white guy that only can tell the truth about what he saw in his time.
Back then PPL. like Herodotus, studied and learned from blacks. The racist trolls HATE this and him for telling the truth.
Um... Herodotus has been called the FATHER OF LIES!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#3774 Aug 24, 2013
big mike M wrote:
Like Troll Slayer stated. The only racist here is YOU and YOU only.:)
<quoted text>
Again putting words in my mouth. Typical of someone who has lost an argument. When have I stated that predynastic Lower Egypt was 100% African???? Did I not provide you a link which showed Eurasian lineages being small in Lower Egypt? Only around 10%??? No I NEVER said Lower Egypt was '100% African'. I SAID the Eurasian influences was very INSIGNIFICANT! Try reading for once and then you wont continue to look like a moron. Was Ancient Rome/Greece 100% European??? Yet they were still European civilizations.
And I already told you that this 30k nonsense argument is moot! Again the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians RECENTLY migrated into Egypt, much LATER than 30k.
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w513/Amun...
Funny how I have not changed my argument as of yet.:)
<quoted text>
More meaningless projections that doesn't refute anything I posted.
Try harder.:)
<quoted text>
No moron...You think this not only because you know zero about genetics, but also having terrible reading comprehension which you continue to display to everyone.
1. I never said U6 was not Eurasian(at least proto U6), I said the current clades of U6 are NO LONGER Eurasian due to MUTATION! As backed up by this!
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2148/12/234
quote:
"The resulting phylogenetic information was used to genotype a further 131 M1 and 91 U6 samples to determine the geographic spread of their sub-clades. No southwest Asian specific clades for M1 or U6 were discovered. U6 and M1 frequencies in North Africa, the Middle East and Europe do not follow similar patterns, and their sub-clade divisions do not appear to be compatible with their shared history reaching back to the Early Upper Palaeolithic."
2. I already know your argument inside out. You use haplogroup U6 as evidence for Eurasians in Lower Egypt(and Maghreb) since 30,000 years. Yet I keep telling you that NO...Repeat NO....U6 clades have been found in Egypt!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HADG95uzKRw/UL45ia4...
You can keep stretching all you want, but its not going to do a darn thing to save your helpless argument.
So I say keep stretching. You only make this fun for me.:)
Great post big mike M ,keep up with the good work you'redoing just fine brother !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3775 Aug 24, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah , plus they call Herodotus the father of modern history , but when it comes to AEgypt being a black civilization they try to discredit him as a scientist and an eyewitness what a shame .
I don't think guys like Barros read the book about his trip to Upper and Lower Egypt ,I suggest he should read the book then read the book of doors and the book of the dead from AEgyptians themselves ,I can insure you the Moron will stfu !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Boon

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3776 Aug 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um... Herodotus has been called the FATHER OF LIES!
Yeah, because a colored euro-centrist does not like what what Herodotus wrote about egyptians of his time he is a liar. LOL! Aye, Join stormfront. You sound like a typical WN. That is exactly what they say about Herodotus.

Evidence is there to support black Ancient Egypt. From Dna to ancient historians.

Ramses III:
"According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a, a YDNA haplogroup mainly found in Sub-Saharan Africa with a possible source of origin in East Africa.[26]"

King Tut and family:
"DNA Tribes® Genetic Analysis of Amarna Mummies Geographical analysis of the Amarna mummies was performed using their autosomal STR profiles based on 8 tested loci.4 Results are summarized in Table 1 and illustrated in Figure 1. Maps for individual Amarna mummies are included in Figures 2-8 in the Appendix. Discussion: Average MLI scores in Table 1 indicate the STR profiles of the Amarna mummies would be most frequent in present day populations of several African regions: including the Southern African (average MLI 326.94), African Great Lakes (average MLI 323.76), and Tropical West African (average MLI 83.74) regions. "

This is what europeans from about the time of AE had to say. It gives you an idea of what AE were as a race.

"The men of Egypt are mostly BLACK or BROWN with a skinny dessicated look"...-Ammianus Marcellinus, 325-330 A.D.(Book 22)

"Didorous Siculus also states that before foreign rule, all Egyptian Kings were Natives and the land was the most prosperous of the whole inhabited world (Book 1, para 44, 69). Proving that they were Natives, NOT foreign invaders. "

""The Ethiopians as historians relate, were the FIRST of all men"...-Didorous Siculus 90-30 B.C.E.(Book 3, para 2)."

""Those who are too BLACK, are cowards like for instance the Egyptians in the Ethiopians"...-Aristotle 350 B.C.E"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3777 Aug 24, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...ur such a 'effing clown. The majority of posters here know I ALWAYS bring truth. It's impossible for any part of Africa to NOT have started off all black.
Are to dumb too comprehend that. Will somebody tell this IDIOT that the 1st PPL. in Africa(including Kemet) were black.
You're insufficiently educated to understand real academic material... and so it is quite impossible for you to bring real evidence. You haven't the education or intelligence for it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#3778 Aug 24, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Herodotus is known to have written a lot of inaccurate statements. What he didn't know, he made up.

He is a reliable source only if there is some other confirmation.

I notice that you and Mikey still have utterly failed to produce genetic evidence for your 100% predynastic Lower Egypt. Why is that, boy?

LOL!!! Because I know about the evidence, and I know what it says. LOL!!!

careful, cultboys, or I'll post some of the data on this...

Now get an education before either of you attempt to step to me. You are not qualified.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3779 Aug 24, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Herodotus is known to have written a lot of inaccurate statements. What he didn't know, he made up.
I notice that you and Mikey still have utterly failed to produce genetic evidence for your 100% predynastic Lower Egypt. Why is that, boy?
LOL!!! Because I know about the evidence, and I know what it says. LOL!!!
careful, cultboys, or I'll post some of the data on this...
Now get an education before either of you attempt to step to me. You are not qualified.
Ok ,show us proof of Herodotus inaccurate statements about Egypt being a black Empire !Talk is cheap !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#3780 Aug 24, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah , plus they call Herodotus the father of modern history , but when it comes to AEgypt being a black civilization they try to discredit him as a scientist and an eyewitness what a shame .
I don't think guys like Barros read the book about his trip to Upper and Lower Egypt ,I suggest he should read the book then read the book of doors and the book of the dead from AEgyptians themselves ,I can insure you the Moron will stfu !
he won't stfu.....he'll claim "afro-nuts" had something do with it...lol. Thing is Herodotus only knew what he saw and learned. He was like a "kid" learning from those ancients Africans. He was untainted by today's racism. He was only reporting what he saw. We have to remember racism and lying has to be learned.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#3781 Aug 24, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok ,show us proof of Herodotus inaccurate statements about Egypt being a black Empire !Talk is cheap !
I'm we can agree a eyewitness is the best EVIDENCE. Had Herodotus said Kemet was "white" the trolls would be all over it. However, he reports the unbiased truth and the trolls call him a liar. Sad & racist against Africa

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#3782 Aug 24, 2013
big mike M wrote:
Like Troll Slayer stated. The only racist here is YOU and YOU only.:)
<quoted text>
Again putting words in my mouth. Typical of someone who has lost an argument. When have I stated that predynastic Lower Egypt was 100% African???? Did I not provide you a link which showed Eurasian lineages being small in Lower Egypt? Only around 10%??? No I NEVER said Lower Egypt was '100% African'. I SAID the Eurasian influences was very INSIGNIFICANT! Try reading for once and then you wont continue to look like a moron. Was Ancient Rome/Greece 100% European??? Yet they were still European civilizations.
And I already told you that this 30k nonsense argument is moot! Again the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians RECENTLY migrated into Egypt, much LATER than 30k.
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w513/Amun...
Funny how I have not changed my argument as of yet.:)
<quoted text>
More meaningless projections that doesn't refute anything I posted.
Try harder.:)
<quoted text>
No moron...You think this not only because you know zero about genetics, but also having terrible reading comprehension which you continue to display to everyone.
1. I never said U6 was not Eurasian(at least proto U6), I said the current clades of U6 are NO LONGER Eurasian due to MUTATION! As backed up by this!
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2148/12/234
quote:
"The resulting phylogenetic information was used to genotype a further 131 M1 and 91 U6 samples to determine the geographic spread of their sub-clades. No southwest Asian specific clades for M1 or U6 were discovered. U6 and M1 frequencies in North Africa, the Middle East and Europe do not follow similar patterns, and their sub-clade divisions do not appear to be compatible with their shared history reaching back to the Early Upper Palaeolithic."
2. I already know your argument inside out. You use haplogroup U6 as evidence for Eurasians in Lower Egypt(and Maghreb) since 30,000 years. Yet I keep telling you that NO...Repeat NO....U6 clades have been found in Egypt!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HADG95uzKRw/UL45ia4...
You can keep stretching all you want, but its not going to do a darn thing to save your helpless argument.
So I say keep stretching. You only make this fun for me.:)
You're a racist, boy. And I hate racists. You need to call me that to my face, boy. You will not, boy. Because you are a boy. A racist little boy with a smartassed attitude. I'll slap that attitude out of you, boy.

10% is not insignificant, boy. You Afronazi boys always go on about “black Italy” and so on based on 3%! LOL!!!

Yes, you liar, you boy, you stated that no Eurasians were there until dynastic times. And then you proved yourself wrong!

What a putz! What a loser! What an Afronazi! LOL!!!

You're moot, boy. Eurasians are proven in the Maghreb 30,000 years ago, having U6 which in another context you claim indicates Eurasians! LOL!!!

Liar boy.

You have lost yet again, boy. Blah blah blah, you're saying nothing, and you lost, boy.

Predynastic Lower Egypt had Eurasians present. Your idiotic Afronazi assertion is disproven, boy.

Now go back to Egypt search and help Clyde with his butt wax.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#3783 Aug 24, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm we can agree a eyewitness is the best EVIDENCE. Had Herodotus said Kemet was "white" the trolls would be all over it. However, he reports the unbiased truth and the trolls call him a liar. Sad & racist against Africa
Moron, I am not arguing that Egypt was white.

Moron, I have repeatedly stated that Egyptian civilization began among black people in Upper Egypt.

I did not say Herodotus was wrong about Egypt being black. I said that Herodotus cannot always be trusted because he DID write some wrong $hit, like calling Indians “Aethiopians”. They were not.

As for evidence, I'm relying on that produced by archaeology, which is more reliable than Herodotus.

Can you even read, boy? It would seem that you have comprehension problems.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#3784 Aug 24, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
he won't stfu.....he'll claim "afro-nuts" had something do with it...lol. Thing is Herodotus only knew what he saw and learned. He was like a "kid" learning from those ancients Africans. He was untainted by today's racism. He was only reporting what he saw. We have to remember racism and lying has to be learned.
Bull$hit. Herodotus often wrong things he'd only heard.

Your lying had to be learned, boy, in many Afronazi sessions. How to ignore evidence which proves Afronazis wrong. How to spew cliches and dogma when lacking an argument.

Go F yourself

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#3785 Aug 24, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
You flaming idiot, Islamodemonic piece of drek.

Did I say Egypt wasn't black. No I did not.

Unlike you I have studied history. Herodotus is the father of modern history, but his methods were primitive. He was not as reliable as an objective modern historian.

He saw Scythians and he saw Egyptians. So much of what he said about them was true.

Now you stfu up, Muzboy, because you don't know what you're babbling about.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3786 Aug 24, 2013
big mike M wrote:
@Curious Me
LOL! Stop using that Henn study. I thought I've already been over this with you and why it has its flaws.
That's what YOU 'thought',

but who, in his right mind, gives a shít what YOU 'thought'!?

You haven't brought any cogent or rational 'evidence' to this argument and that "Henn" report is only the latest in a series of studies that have come to, more or less, the same conclusion.

What you've managed to 'conjure' up is merely misrepresentations, misunderstandings, and misinterpretations at best.

That's not all, either.

As time progresses, the serious, legitimate, anthropologists molecular science tools are improving by leaps and bounds.

The later the reports, the more they bury your delusional yearnings.

•••

Besides that, YOU ÍGNORANT JÁÇKÁSS, no one has to mention any "blued eyed blonde haired Berbers" to point out that there is an absolute overwhelming majority of Caucasian Berbers in the absolute most densely populated portion of North Africa which is the Maghrib,

and only a much smaller proportion of them are Arab by descent.

These Caucasians, of which I cannot help but speak, are Berbers through and through,

and the same techniques surrounding autosomal DNA detection can also be used to determine time of introduction into the general population,

no matter how much that may upset you.

•••

You have your own stubborn blindness to blame for your confusion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trollslayer

Alsip, IL

#3787 Aug 24, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a racist, boy. And I hate racists. You need to call me that to my face, boy. You will not, boy. Because you are a boy. A racist little boy with a smartassed attitude. I'll slap that attitude out of you, boy.
10% is not insignificant, boy. You Afronazi boys always go on about “black Italy” and so on based on 3%! LOL!!!
Yes, you liar, you boy, you stated that no Eurasians were there until dynastic times. And then you proved yourself wrong!
What a putz! What a loser! What an Afronazi! LOL!!!
You're moot, boy. Eurasians are proven in the Maghreb 30,000 years ago, having U6 which in another context you claim indicates Eurasians! LOL!!!
Liar boy.
You have lost yet again, boy. Blah blah blah, you're saying nothing, and you lost, boy.
Predynastic Lower Egypt had Eurasians present. Your idiotic Afronazi assertion is disproven, boy.
Now go back to Egypt search and help Clyde with his butt wax.
ur such a waste of time. did you see the LINKS mike brought us. You NEED to start using links or ur gonna get banned.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trollslayer

Alsip, IL

#3788 Aug 24, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, I am not arguing that Egypt was white.
Moron, I have repeatedly stated that Egyptian civilization began among black people in Upper Egypt.
I did not say Herodotus was wrong about Egypt being black. I said that Herodotus cannot always be trusted because he DID write some wrong $hit, like calling Indians “Aethiopians”. They were not.
As for evidence, I'm relying on that produced by archaeology, which is more reliable than Herodotus.
Can you even read, boy? It would seem that you have comprehension problems.
Ethiopians did migrate out of Africa.....to India you clown. So Herodotus wasn't wrong. Where are ur LINKS?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trollslayer

Alsip, IL

#3789 Aug 24, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>

Unlike you I have studied history. Herodotus is the father of modern history, but his methods were primitive. He was not as reliable as an objective modern historian.
Name the African scholars you've studied. I already know u can't cuz you've been reading western propaganda. Name them..I want a list

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? 6 min African AE 17
Why the hell are blacks listening to classical ... 8 min Michele 3
All of this Racism Must Stop 9 min The truth 105
Behold the Future Redux! 12 min human vs erectus ... 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min mdbuilder 1,102,047
Kim Kardashian and Northwest cuter than Blue Ivy? 22 min Michele 24
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min Black Knight 24,287
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 27 min Leroy 200
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 34 min Black Knight 5,054
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 47 min Capree 3,588
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 2 hr Non_descript_citizen 2,402
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 2 hr Sankofa 81
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••