The Ancient Egyptians were black! Fin...
Bmt

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3370 Jul 25, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you?
You 'sound' to be puerile and prepubescent.
Tell barros that. Throwing insult arround like a kid.
Bmt

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3371 Jul 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're babbling again. What are you arguing about, anyway? Nobody can tell.
Ethiopia is not in Europe. Wow, you sure are smart.
You can not see sarcasm even when it hits ya in the face, can ya?^_^ Ethiopia is in East africa and it is in East africa where hominids like bipedal hominids took to walking, leaving footprints in volcanic ash in Tanzania. Ethiopia in the realm of East Africa.
Bmt

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3372 Jul 25, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
The original 'E-M78', of ~18kya, were NOT Caucasian but the offspring that has experienced total Eurasian interbreeding and genetic drift,
in a much lighter sun exposure zone than that of sub-Saharan Africa, for ~18k years,
and did NOT move back down to mate with Sub-Saharan Africans,
are impossible to distinguish from Caucasians because, in effect, they too have become Caucasian, and these genetic lines are not exactly what today's Ethiopians are.
First of all, I am no racist and it must be understood that the troll-fool that 'calls' himself "trollslayer" doesn't know his áss from a hole in the ground.
Second, the first and earliest H.Sapiens People who also coinsidentally existed in what is known today as Ethiopia,~190kya, are NOT at all the same People that are known today as "Ethiopians".
The earliest H.Sapiens were of the 'A'Y-Hg and certainly not from the 'E-M78'Y-Hg.
Also, therefore, there is no reason to believe that they had to resemble today's Ethiopians.
There is no reason even to believe that H.Sapiens of ~190kya necessarily had kinki hair, either.
All you have is unsubstantiated supposition, for which there is strong reason to believe just the opposite.
You 'say' that the only Peoples in existence today are all purely descended strictly from sub-Saharan African DNA but that supposition has been proven to be untrue for most Eurasians and also any Africans who may have mixed with those particular Eurasians.
Have you not ever heard of H.Neanderthal and/or H.Denisovan?
What you may also refuse to accept is the scientifically proven fact that the Western/Central sub-Saharan African differs from the Eastern sub-Saharan African in that the Western/Central sub-Saharan African has been discovered also to be a genetic mixture H.Sapiens and some Genus Homo(not Neanderthal or Denisovan) other than H.Sapiens.
The Speculation is that that other "Genus Homo" might well be that of H.Heidelbergensis since it is known that it cannot be that of any H.Neanderthal or H.Denisoven, and we may never know for sure which other it could be since the is no genetic material that can be found for H.Heidelbergensis that is viable for DNA testing, certainly not enough for which we could ever hope to decode an entire genome like has been done for H.Neanderthalensis.
I agree with you on a number of points. But I disagree with you assertion, at least that is what barros in implying, that East africans moved to west africa and mixed Heidelbergensis and out came west africans. LOL! East africans/HOA as we see them to today are not the east africans of yesterday. East Africans, at the time E1b1a split from E1b1b, were nilotic types. They later mixed with back migrating euroasia and gave rise to mixed race people we see inthe Horn of Africa to day.. Because people who look like HOA are not found in the interior of africa and only in the proximity the euroasia, they should not be looked at as the original east africans. Infact they should be disregarded when talking about homo sapiens coming of age in east africa. There is presence of neanderthal admixture in east africa.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3373 Jul 25, 2013
Truth set you free wrote:
Ancient Egypt was pre-dominantly a black nation. Yes it did have rulers of other ethnic backgrounds such as the Hyksos, which was an asiatic group of people that invaded Egypt and began their rule in the 13th dynasty before they were finally driven out by the black pharaoh Kamose in the 17th century. Were their any white Egyptians? No. well not what society today views as white but there was light skinned people in Egypt which began with the Hyksos but they were far from what we consider white they were asiatic...coming from somewhere in the middle east. The only thing ancient Egyptians saw close to resembling a "white person" were the Greeks. There are many accounts of Greek and roman historians describing the blackness of Egyptians such as Aristotle when he stated, "those who are too black are cowards, for instance the Egyptians and Ethiopians..even Herodotus described Egyptians as dark skinned with wooly hair...the roman ammianus Marcellinus stated, "the men of Egypt are mostly brown and black with a desiccated look." Anyone who is foolish enough to say, such as zahi hawass, that the ancient Egyptians only painted describes brown and black to represent the soil are complete morons. People didnt have cameras back then so they painted its no different..nobody cares about the color of the damn soil the fertility is the only thing that matters
Ancient Egypt was between two light skin EURASIAN NATIONS, the Middle East and Libya! The chances of the ancient Egyptians being a black society is absolutely nil! Wall paintings of the ancient Egyptians show they were a mixed race people with a minority of black and white Egyptians! Looking at ancient Egyptian skulls with their hair still attached, shows that there were definitely Eurasian people in ancient Egypt and probably Eurasian Pharaohs as well! All this without even bothering with DNA! Im not talking before the Egyptians were conquered by the Hyksos!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3374 Jul 25, 2013
I mean Im talking about before the Egyptians were conquered by the Hyksos!
Boondeeboojoe

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3375 Jul 26, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
What you may also refuse to accept is the scientifically proven fact that the Western/Central sub-Saharan African differs from the Eastern sub-Saharan African in that the Western/Central sub-Saharan African has been discovered also to be a genetic mixture H.Sapiens and some Genus Homo(not Neanderthal or Denisovan) other than H.Sapiens.
You have heard of natufians having sub saharan affinities, right? Which SSA african group do you think they are referring to? It is west African types,(including nilo-saharans)! East Africans today are classified as caucasians morphologically. I believe sub saharan Africans in Natufian took E-E-M78 out side Africa.
Northeast

London, UK

#3376 Jul 26, 2013
Afican Americans of bantu origin ( southwest African) claiming Ancient Egyptians of Afro-asiac origin (Northeast African) is like a scottish man claiming ancient greece loool just because you share the same skintone or continent does not mean you can share their accomplishments , let us Northeast africans defend our culture , we're sick of whites and west africans claiming us get your own history and culture , STOP STEALING OURS !.
Boondeeboojoe

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3377 Jul 26, 2013
Northeast wrote:
Afican Americans of bantu origin ( southwest African) claiming Ancient Egyptians of Afro-asiac origin (Northeast African) is like a scottish man claiming ancient greece loool just because you share the same skintone or continent does not mean you can share their accomplishments , let us Northeast africans defend our culture , we're sick of whites and west africans claiming us get your own history and culture , STOP STEALING OURS !.
According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a, mainly found in sub-saharan Africa[26] most AA male belong E1b1a.^_^

Menes;
Unified Upper and Lower Egypt. Could pass for an AA.

http://www.endingstereotypes.org/image010.jpg
Boondeeboojoe

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3378 Jul 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your info confirms what I said. Homo sapiens arose in the area of Ethiopia, about 200,000 years ago.
"The study also places the zone of human origin in an area ranging from southern to eastern Africa, with some minor boundary variations depending on whether we are considering the genetic or the phenotypic evidence..."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/12/1221...
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#3379 Jul 26, 2013
Boondeeboojoe wrote:
<quoted text>
You have heard of natufians having sub saharan affinities, right? Which SSA african group do you think they are referring to? It is west African types,(including nilo-saharans)! East Africans today are classified as caucasians morphologically. I believe sub saharan Africans in Natufian took E-E-M78 out side Africa.
Yes the Natufians probably took E-M78 to the Levant but were interbred out by incoming Eurasians!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3380 Jul 26, 2013
Bmt wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on a number of points. But I disagree with you assertion, at least that is what barros in implying, that East africans moved to west africa and mixed Heidelbergensis and out came west africans. LOL! East africans/HOA as we see them to today are not the east africans of yesterday. East Africans, at the time E1b1a split from E1b1b, were nilotic types. They later mixed with back migrating euroasia and gave rise to mixed race people we see inthe Horn of Africa to day.. Because people who look like HOA are not found in the interior of africa and only in the proximity the euroasia, they should not be looked at as the original east africans. Infact they should be disregarded when talking about homo sapiens coming of age in east africa. There is presence of neanderthal admixture in east africa.
If only I could hope that you stayed faithfully focused on the fact that neither Caucasians nor modern day Ethiopians existed as any of their present day haplogroups back some 190kya.

It is my very strongest suspicion that none of the Caucasian haplogroups ever came into being until there was H.Spapiens mixture with H.Neanderthalensis.

If there are East Africans that carry ~some~ admixture of Neanderthal, and I believe that there certainly must be some, then I would also have to believe that they would also carry the admixture of Caucasian along with that of Neanderthal.

Also, a very large reason for there being a difference between Western/Central sub-Saharan African and Eastern sub-Saharan African is that the former carry an admixture of either H.Heidelbergensis or some other archaic form of Genus Homo and the latter do not.
Boondeeboojoe

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3381 Jul 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the Natufians probably took E-M78 to the Levant but were interbred out by incoming Eurasians!
Finally we agree on something.^_^
Boondeeboojoe

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3382 Jul 26, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
If only I could hope that you stayed faithfully focused on the fact that neither Caucasians nor modern day Ethiopians existed as any of their present day haplogroups back some 190kya.
It is my very strongest suspicion that none of the Caucasian haplogroups ever came into being until there was H.Spapiens mixture with H.Neanderthalensis.
If there are East Africans that carry ~some~ admixture of Neanderthal, and I believe that there certainly must be some, then I would also have to believe that they would also carry the admixture of Caucasian along with that of Neanderthal.
Also, a very large reason for there being a difference between Western/Central sub-Saharan African and Eastern sub-Saharan African is that the former carry an admixture of either H.Heidelbergensis or some other archaic form of Genus Homo and the latter do not.
Ok let us assume that west Africans interbred with H.Heidelbergensis and got 4% H.Heidelbergensis, do you really believe the 4% would alter their phenotype.

The following Euroasians have neanderthal admixture:

Pupua New Guinea 8% neanderthal?
http://assets.survivalinternational.org/pictu...

White man 4% neanderthal?
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/rac...

Chinese Man 8% Neanderthal?
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2417/2200978647...

Now my friend, in what way did neanderthal admixture affect their phenotype?

I think white people did not like the idea of Africans being the only true human so they came up with this "concoction" of H.Heidelbergensis admixture. And how convenient, it had to happen soon after OOA. Why did it no happen before? LOL!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3383 Jul 26, 2013
Boondeeboojoe wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you have absolutely no solid reason for you to make that assumptive leap.

The Nautufian is very notably of the 'E-V13'Y-Hg.

'E-M78' originated in Egypt 18,000years ago, but no 'E-M78' ever even as far south as the Sudan until ~6 to ~8 kya.

Meanwile,'E-V13' was already in the Levant by ~12 kya.

That's 4 to 6 kya before it was in the Sudan.

'E-M78' didn't even start mixing with any sub-Saharan females until it made it down into the Sudan.

Most all of the 'E-M78', that never went further south than its point of origin, have been steadily drifting genetically in a much milder sun radiation zone than that of sub-Saharan Africa, for 18,000years.

Those same 'northern''E-M78' have been mixing only with Caucasian female genetic stock, for those 18,000years.

They never looked like Western/Central sub-Saharan Africans, and they don't even look like Ethiopians.

They have, in effect, essentially become just like Middle Easterners.

No, these ancient Egyptian Middle Easterner types, that did not descend from any 'Sudanic''E-M78' were NOT any so-called "Whites", but they WERE mostly Caucasian, or at least overwhelmingly so.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3384 Jul 26, 2013
Boondeeboojoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok let us assume that west Africans interbred with H.Heidelbergensis and got 4% H.Heidelbergensis, do you really believe the 4% would alter their phenotype.
I think white people did not like the idea of Africans being the only true human so they came up with this "concoction" of H.Heidelbergensis admixture. And how convenient, it had to happen soon after OOA. Why did it no happen before? LOL!
It was icovered simply due to the fact that increasingly genome analysis are done on the world's people.

The fact is that the heidelbergensis mixture was found in W-Central Africans, not northeast L3 Africans.

A northeast African who is unmixed with either W-Central african or Eurasians would be in the only group which has remained pure H. sapiens.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3385 Jul 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the Natufians probably took E-M78 to the Levant but were interbred out by incoming Eurasians!
The Eurasians were already there, in the Levant. Natufian were mixed with Eurasians from the beginning, probably before they'd even left Africa.
Boondeeboojoe

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3386 Jul 26, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you have absolutely no solid reason for you to make that assumptive leap.
The Nautufian is very notably of the 'E-V13'Y-Hg.
'E-M78' originated in Egypt 18,000years ago, but no 'E-M78' ever even as far south as the Sudan until ~6 to ~8 kya.
Meanwile,'E-V13' was already in the Levant by ~12 kya.
That's 4 to 6 kya before it was in the Sudan.
'E-M78' didn't even start mixing with any sub-Saharan females until it made it down into the Sudan.
Most all of the 'E-M78', that never went further south than its point of origin, have been steadily drifting genetically in a much milder sun radiation zone than that of sub-Saharan Africa, for 18,000years.
Those same 'northern''E-M78' have been mixing only with Caucasian female genetic stock, for those 18,000years.
They never looked like Western/Central sub-Saharan Africans, and they don't even look like Ethiopians.
They have, in effect, essentially become just like Middle Easterners.
No, these ancient Egyptian Middle Easterner types, that did not descend from any 'Sudanic''E-M78' were NOT any so-called "Whites", but they WERE mostly Caucasian, or at least overwhelmingly so.
Explain sub saharan affinities in natufians? Assuming that E-M78 came from Egypt and mixed with SSA, how did East Africans look like before egyptians moved south and fcked their women while their men looked on?^_^

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3387 Jul 26, 2013
Boondeeboojoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhh, close, but ::NO CIGAR::!!

...and some of your numbers are just a bit exaggerated.

Although Denisovan and Neanderthal are somewhat more closely related, they are still different and the Chinese type and the Papua New Guinean type are part Denisovan, not Neanderthal.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_...

After all,The genetic difference between 'MODERN HUMAN' and 'CHIMPANZEE' is less than 2-percent.

That 3- to 4-percent Neanderthal difference that has been retained by Caucasians may seem small but it doesn't take much genetic coding to make a HUGE difference, especially when that difference spans two separate species.

A 4-percent sub-Saharan African admixture in a Eurasian doesn't really amount to a whole lot of difference, but then there shouldn't be a whole lot of difference between one Modern Human and another.

Also, a different "4-percent" Modern Human admixture, in someone who is already a Modern Human, is not the same as having a 4-percent difference, in your genetic coding, from that of others of your species.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3388 Jul 26, 2013
Boondeeboojoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain sub saharan affinities in natufians? Assuming that E-M78 came from Egypt and mixed with SSA, how did East Africans look like before egyptians moved south and fcked their women while their men looked on?^_^
No, the Egyptian born 'E-M78' that went North to the Levant did not mix with any SSA females, as those future Levantines did not go south before they went North.

There apparently were enough 'E-M78' that some went North 12 kya, and some went South 4 to 6 ky later.
Boondeeboojoe

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3389 Jul 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
The Eurasians were already there, in the Levant. Natufian were mixed with Eurasians from the beginning, probably before they'd even left Africa.
If the SSA admixture in natufians was before OOA, SSA affinities should have vanished long ago. Nafufians + SSA affinities+ E-M78 in the levant and beyond= West African types taking E-m78 outside Africa. It is no coincidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pro-Clinton super PAC to invest in ground opera... 1 min D35S47K 18
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,420,467
How to EXPOSE PAID TROLLS 9 min MeSo 15
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 10 min T-BOS 48
Bill Clinton’s wife BEHIND in many polls now. 10 min TheOriginalDoby 4
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 11 min CrybabyRepublicans 388
SC school bans American flag from football games 12 min KIP 9
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 21 min Michel Montvert 297
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 24 min MICHA 604
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min Moses 47,920
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 32 min Michel Montvert 70
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 5 hr Sicklecell Supporter 112
More from around the web