The Ancient Egyptians were black! Fin...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2854 Jul 11, 2013
Bmt wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no M1 in west the African race. The west Africans who have M1 are fulani types who are mixed with Afro-asiatics, who happen carry most of the M1 in Africa. The Only west African types with minor M1 are those who live in the proximity of afro-asiatics like Kenyans, Sudan, Tanzania and mozambique. These countries have Afro-asiatic living among them.
Which is another piece of evidence for a Eurasian origin for Afroasiatic languages.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2855 Jul 11, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
FÚÇK ÓFF,ÁSS HÓLE!
I've submitted all that evidence and more over and over again, and you jáçkøffs have never had ANY logically rational way to contest it.
All you do is bring up retárded rhetoric that only your buddy Afro-Jáçkøffs think makes sense.
YOU HAVE NOTHING OF ANY REAL SUBSTANCE.
I ALREADY ADDRESSED everything you posted. I already put to rest that Henn study you always like to spam. I also already addressed how the study CHERRY PICKED 'African' populations to include in the study.
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1395/henn2...

You should actually take the time to actually OBSERVE the studies you freaking post.

The Sampled 'Sub Saharan Africans' in the study were Nigerians and Kenyans. While the sampled Europeans were those of Iberia..

Of course Coastal North Africans would cluster more with Iberians than Africans like Nigerians and Kenyans due to gene flow between the two because of the *cough*Moorish Conquest *cough* and of course populations from Nigeria and Kenya would be RECENT in Coastal North Africa!!!

"Human genetic diversity in southern Europe is higher than in other regions of the continent. This difference has been attributed to postglacial expansions, the demic diffusion of agriculture from the Near East, and gene flow from Africa. Using SNP data from 2,099 individuals in 43 populations, we show that estimates of recent shared ancestry between Europe and Africa are substantially increased when gene flow from North Africans, rather than Sub-Saharan Africans, is considered. The gradient of North African ancestry accounts for previous observations of low levels of sharing with Sub-Saharan Africa and is independent of recent gene flow from the Near East. The source of genetic diversity in southern Europe has important biomedical implications; we find that most disease risk alleles from genome-wide association studies follow expected patterns of divergence between Europe and North Africa, with the principal exception of multiple sclerosis."
Source:
http://phys.org/news/2013-06-southern-europea...

Everything was ADDRESSED in this post!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF2UGEI0UJU1N...

Now GET LOST!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2856 Jul 11, 2013
Bmt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your Dna eviidence. Its not complete, where is the Y-Dna? north Africa was noy invaded by euroasian female warriors was it?^_^
Haplogroup U6
Haplogroup U6 was named 'Ulla' by Bryan Sykes. It is common (around 10% of the people)[18] in North Africa (with a maximum of 29% in an Algerian Mozabites[24]) and the Canary Islands (18% on average with a peak frequency of 50.1% in La Gomera). It is also found in the Iberian peninsula, where it has the highest diversity (10 out of 19 sublineages are only found in this region and not in Africa),[25] Eastern Africa and occasionally in other locations.
U6 is thought to have entered North Africa around 30,000 years ago from the Near-East. In spite of the highest diversity of Iberian U6, Maca-Meyer argues for an Near East origin of this clade based on the highest diversity of subclade U6a in that region,[25] where it would have arrived from West Asia. She estimates the age of U6 between 25,000 and 66,000 years BP. However U6 has its highest frequencies in North Africa and seems to be a specific haplogroup of that region.
U6a: it is the most widespread (from Canary Islands and Iberian Peninsula to Syria, Ethiopia and Kenya) and has highest diversity in Eastern Africa. Estimated age: 24-27,500 BP. It has one major subclade:
U6a1: with similar distribution to U6a. Estimated age: 15-20,000 BP. Found in Brittany (France) at 4.5% frequency.
This data confirms that Eurasians were in the Maghreb 30,000 years ago, and that they came from the Mideast.

Where is any genetic data for Lower Egypt? Afronazis are AFRAID to post it, because it also has Eurasian components which prove my assertion that Eurasians were in Lower Egypt in predynastic times.

Afronazi liars.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2857 Jul 11, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Sasuke will NOT defeat Naruto.
Naruto has no reason to quit he is always pure and spiritually correct and Sasuke is just WRONG.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZdiBaIKlNUEXX
Uh...Sasuke won that fight, his chidori was much stronger.

Was funny was Naruto had a wind element ninjutsu which is the Rasengan, which is suppose to be superior to lightning based attacks like the Chidori. Yet Sasuke's Chidori still prevailed! >:)
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#2858 Jul 11, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
This data confirms that Eurasians were in the Maghreb 30,000 years ago, and that they came from the Mideast.
Where is any genetic data for Lower Egypt? Afronazis are AFRAID to post it, because it also has Eurasian components which prove my assertion that Eurasians were in Lower Egypt in predynastic times.
Afronazi liars.
Really?lol

So, where are the fossils? lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#2859 Jul 11, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Afronazi liars.
It seems I would have to be forced to debunk you yet again. Again my intellectually inferior friend...I had asked YOU to post me an Autosomal DNA test for the predynastic Lower Egyptian population which you failed to do so. Barros...We all know you're full of horse shcit. You say there is genetic evidence for Eurasians being in Lower Egypt yet...You fail to post some. If there is evidence that back up your claims then why not post them? Why not shut up us mean o'le Afronazi once and for all or at least make our argument difficult. Why? Because like I said you're full of horse shcit. You know there is no evidence for your claims. Which is why you troll, squirm, cry and side step like usual.

Again let me reiterate with this so I can make your argument even more difficult and so you can whine some more. AGAIN! The Lower Egyptian predynastic population was NOT DIFFERENT from their Upper Egyptian counterparts. Your clow brain seems to not be able to comprehend that there is NO DYNASTIC RACE THEORY!

But again it is my job to debunk you yet again...Again Lower Egypt was SPARSELY populated prior to the New Kingdom!!!
Even in the New Kingdom based off AUTOSOMAL DNA test the Ancient Egyptians were PREDOMINATELY AFRICAN!
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w513/Amun...

I know that hurts your feelings but its the truth...

quote:
"It is nonetheless probable that settlements were far more dispersed than they were in Upper Egypt, that overall population density was significantly lower, and that the northernmost one-third of the Delta was almost unpopulated in Old Kingdom times. In effect, a considerable body of information can be marshalled to show that the Delta was underdeveloped and that internal colonization continued for some three millennia, until the late Ptolemaic era."
Source:
http://oi.uchicago.edu/pdf/early_hydraulic.pd...

^^^That basically PROVES our point that significant Eurasian population came MUCH LATER! YOU saying Ancient Egypt was 'mixed' from the beginning would have to explain how mixed??? Since Lower Egypt was barely even populated and not only that but UNDERDEVELOPED! LMAO!!!

But it doesn't matter really because the FIRST settlement of Lower Egypt was to the SOUTHWEST and NOT NORTHEAST.

Which again kills the idea of the delta people being Eurasian in origin. Also the nomes Lower Egypt are numbered from south to north and west to east!!!!
http://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/nomeslower.ht...

^^^Which is ANOTHER DEATH BLOW to the idea of Lower Egypt being Eurasian! LMAO!!!

Lets see you squirm your way out of this WORM!
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#2860 Jul 11, 2013
Quote:
No southwest Asian specific clades for M1 or U6 were discovered. U6 and M1 frequencies in North Africa, the Middle East and Europe do not follow similar patterns, and their sub-clade divisions do not appear to be compatible with their shared history reaching back to the Early Upper Palaeolithic.
--Toomas Kivisild
Divorcing the Late Upper Palaeolithic demographic histories of mtDNA haplogroups M1 and U6 in Africa

frequencies in North Africa, the Middle East and Europe do not follow similar patterns
frequencies in North Africa, the Middle East and Europe do not follow similar patterns
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#2861 Jul 11, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Afronazi liars.
There you go,

Geographical analysis of the Amarna mummies was performed using their autosomal STR
profiles based on 8 tested loci.

Results are summarized in Table 1 and illustrated in Figure 1. Maps for
individual Amarna mummies are included in Figures 2-8 in the Appendix.

Discussion: Average MLI scores in Table 1 indicate the STR profiles of the Amarna mummies would be
most frequent in present day populations of several African regions: including the Southern African (average MLI 326.94), African Great Lakes (average MLI 323.76), and Tropical West African (average MLI 83.74) regions.

These regional matches do not necessarily indicate an exclusively African ancestry for the
Amarna pharaonic family. However, results indicate these ancient individuals inherited some alleles that today are more frequent in populations of Africa than in other parts of the world (such as D18S51=19 and D21S11=34).

http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01...

Level 8

Location hidden

#2862 Jul 11, 2013
S*CK ON THIS EUROFCK!!!!!!!

Nuclear DNA

Moroccans = 62% African + 38% Eurasian (20% Asian + 18% European)
41.3% Northwest African
17.9% Mediterranean
16.2% Southwest Asian
14.6% West African
05.6% East African
03.6% Caucasus
00.4% South Asian
00.1% Far East
00.1% Siberian
00.1% Northern European
00.1% Southeast Asian
Source:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv...
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African...

Mozabites=90.9% African + 9.0%( 4.2% Asian + 9.6% European)
82.6% Northwest African
0.9% West African
4.2% Mediterranean
2.6% Southwest Asian
1.4% East African
1.2% Caucasus
0.6% North European
0.2% Gedrosia
0.1% South Asian
0.1% Far Asian
Source:

Y-DNA=89.6% African

mtDNA=45.9% African
Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozabite_people#...

HA!
Bmt

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2863 Jul 11, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is another piece of evidence for a Eurasian origin for Afroasiatic languages.
I too believe the origin of Afro-asiatic language is euroasian for a very simple, the language has Zero relationship to other African languages and the people who speak Afro-asiatic languages are either pale skinned or mixed race types like HOA, Tuareg and Egyptians and often have euro-asian MtDna and Y-Dna. I believe people who speak Afro-asiatic languages in Africa aBANDON their languages like north Africans and Sudanese have adopted arabic as their mother tongue today. I have yet to see a full blooded African tribe speak Afro- asiatic language. Fur and Masalit have by far the highest rates of E-M78 but speak nilotic languages.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2864 Jul 11, 2013
Branches of Afro-Asiatic language found in each continent:

Africa: Cushitic - Semitic - Chadic - Berber - Omotic - Egyptian

Asia: Semitic

Ethiopian origin for ''Afro-Asiatic language family''
Quote:
''On the other hand, the finding of all major branches of the Afro-Asiatic language tree in Ethiopia, including those that are not spoken elsewhere in the world, suggests that the homeland of the Afro-Asiatic language family may have been somewhere close to southwestern Ethiopia (Ehret 1995).''
Source(''Introduction'' 3rd paragraph > 2nd sentence):
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...

Linguistic Evidence supporting East African/Horn of African origin for Afro-Asiatic languages:
‘’Linguistic evidence indicates that the Afroasiatic language family originated in the Horn of Africa (S62, S70, S87), consistent with high levels of the Afroasiatic AAC in the Beja populations (although the latter observation could also be due to reverse gene flow from the Middle East).’’
Source (page: 15, title: Origins of the Fulani, Baggara Arabs, Koma, and Beja second sentence):
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/suppl/2009/...

orn of Africa origin for Afro-Asiatic language family
‘’Proto-Afro-Asiatic is proposed to have been spoken 18,000 years ago near the Horn of Africa (eastern Africa). Three dialects emerged (Omotic, Cushitic, and Chadic) from the main one and this left ?Boreafrasian,? the source of Berber, Egyptian and Semitic (Dalby ,p. 6). The speakers of ?Boreafrasian? migrated north to an arid Sahara climate, then eventually pushed on west and east. Omotic, Cushitic, and Chadic are also spoken north of the Sahara so it must be assumed that the speakers of these "dialects" migrated north likewise, though perhaps separately from the ?Boreafrasian? speakers (Dalby, p.6).‘’
Source (title ‘’Origins, Migrations, and Language Contacts‘’ > 1st paragraph):
http://linguistics.byu.edu/classes/ling450ch/...

Stop with the d*mn nonsense already!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2865 Jul 11, 2013
Bmt wrote:
<quoted text>
I too believe the origin of Afro-asiatic language is euroasian for a very simple, the language has Zero relationship to other African languages and the people who speak Afro-asiatic languages are either pale skinned or mixed race types like HOA, Tuareg and Egyptians and often have euro-asian MtDna and Y-Dna. I believe people who speak Afro-asiatic languages in Africa aBANDON their languages like north Africans and Sudanese have adopted arabic as their mother tongue today. I have yet to see a full blooded African tribe speak Afro- asiatic language. Fur and Masalit have by far the highest rates of E-M78 but speak nilotic languages.
Again TOO BAD Y-DNA and MtDNA DOES NOT TELL ADMIXTURE! Horners are PREDOMINANTLY AFRICAN! Get over it...
http://i39.tinypic.com/9vb2hh.png

Horn of Africans are NOT repeat NOT mixed.

And what about Afro-Asiatic speakers like the Hausa???

I can tell you're 'Bantu Limited'.:)

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2866 Jul 11, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?lol
So, where are the fossils? lol
Which fossils? In the Maghreb? We posted that evidence long ago, multiple times.

In Lower Egypt? You know where they are... they are the human remains from which DNA was obtained.

And what were those DNA results, eh?

LOL!!! You Afronazi liars don't dare speak of them.

Scroll up a bit to the post about U6, LOL!!! An Afronazi, yet again, proves MY case with a citation stating that U6 was in the Maghreb 30,000 years ago.

You Afronazis haven't a clue or a prayer.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2867 Jul 11, 2013
big mike M wrote:
Branches of Afro-Asiatic language found in each continent:
Africa: Cushitic - Semitic - Chadic - Berber - Omotic - Egyptian
Asia: Semitic
Ethiopian origin for ''Afro-Asiatic language family''
Quote:
''On the other hand, the finding of all major branches of the Afro-Asiatic language tree in Ethiopia, including those that are not spoken elsewhere in the world, suggests that the homeland of the Afro-Asiatic language family may have been somewhere close to southwestern Ethiopia (Ehret 1995).''
Source(''Introduction'' 3rd paragraph > 2nd sentence):
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
Linguistic Evidence supporting East African/Horn of African origin for Afro-Asiatic languages:
‘’Linguistic evidence indicates that the Afroasiatic language family originated in the Horn of Africa (S62, S70, S87), consistent with high levels of the Afroasiatic AAC in the Beja populations (although the latter observation could also be due to reverse gene flow from the Middle East).’’
Source (page: 15, title: Origins of the Fulani, Baggara Arabs, Koma, and Beja second sentence):
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/suppl/2009/...
orn of Africa origin for Afro-Asiatic language family
‘’Proto-Afro-Asiatic is proposed to have been spoken 18,000 years ago near the Horn of Africa (eastern Africa). Three dialects emerged (Omotic, Cushitic, and Chadic) from the main one and this left ?Boreafrasian,? the source of Berber, Egyptian and Semitic (Dalby ,p. 6). The speakers of ?Boreafrasian? migrated north to an arid Sahara climate, then eventually pushed on west and east. Omotic, Cushitic, and Chadic are also spoken north of the Sahara so it must be assumed that the speakers of these "dialects" migrated north likewise, though perhaps separately from the ?Boreafrasian? speakers (Dalby, p.6).‘’
Source (title ‘’Origins, Migrations, and Language Contacts‘’ > 1st paragraph):
http://linguistics.byu.edu/classes/ling450ch/...
Stop with the d*mn nonsense already!
Omotic is no longer considered Afro-Asiatic. It is a linguistic isolate.

Every appearance of Afroasiatic language in Africa is accompanied by Eurasian DNA.

Whatchagonnado, start babbling about limb proportions again?

LOL!!!

Afronazi liar.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2868 Jul 11, 2013
big mike M wrote:
S*CK ON THIS EUROFCK!!!!!!!
Nuclear DNA
Moroccans = 62% African + 38% Eurasian (20% Asian + 18% European)
41.3% Northwest African
17.9% Mediterranean
16.2% Southwest Asian
14.6% West African
05.6% East African
03.6% Caucasus
00.4% South Asian
00.1% Far East
00.1% Siberian
00.1% Northern European
00.1% Southeast Asian
Source:
Mozabites=90.9% African + 9.0%( 4.2% Asian + 9.6% European)
82.6% Northwest African
0.9% West African
4.2% Mediterranean
2.6% Southwest Asian
1.4% East African
1.2% Caucasus
0.6% North European
0.2% Gedrosia
0.1% South Asian
0.1% Far Asian
Source:
Y-DNA=89.6% African
mtDNA=45.9% African
Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozabite_people#...
HA!
Meaningless. Again, post the names of the markers, liar.

LOL at your pathetic prevarications.

Afronazi liar.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2869 Jul 11, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Omotic is no longer considered Afro-Asiatic. It is a linguistic isolate.
Every appearance of Afroasiatic language in Africa is accompanied by Eurasian DNA.
Whatchagonnado, start babbling about limb proportions again?
LOL!!!
Afronazi liar.
How the h3ll does this debunk Afro-Asiatic being African???? And when was Omotic not considered Afro-Asiatic???? D*mb@$$...Omotic is just its own isolated BRANCH of Afro-Asiatic. It was thought to be a part of Cushite branch but its not. That doesn't mean anything. Omotic is mostly spoken in EThiopia. Dude STFU already.

Horners genes are PREDOMINANTLY AFRICAN AND NOT EURASIAN!

Get over it already. That's where the AA language originated. Why don't we talk about AFRICAN ADMIXTURE in Near Eastern???

Level 8

Location hidden

#2870 Jul 11, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaningless. Again, post the names of the markers, liar.
LOL at your pathetic prevarications.
Afronazi liar.
I swear you know nothing about genetics...Haplogroups have nothing to do with FCKING NUCLEAR DNA or ADMIXTURE!!!

When you know basic genetics 101 come back to me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2871 Jul 11, 2013
I see Barros has decided to ignore this post. Why you running away from this???
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems I would have to be forced to debunk you yet again. Again my intellectually inferior friend...I had asked YOU to post me an Autosomal DNA test for the predynastic Lower Egyptian population which you failed to do so. Barros...We all know you're full of horse shcit. You say there is genetic evidence for Eurasians being in Lower Egypt yet...You fail to post some. If there is evidence that back up your claims then why not post them? Why not shut up us mean o'le Afronazi once and for all or at least make our argument difficult. Why? Because like I said you're full of horse shcit. You know there is no evidence for your claims. Which is why you troll, squirm, cry and side step like usual.
Again let me reiterate with this so I can make your argument even more difficult and so you can whine some more. AGAIN! The Lower Egyptian predynastic population was NOT DIFFERENT from their Upper Egyptian counterparts. Your clow brain seems to not be able to comprehend that there is NO DYNASTIC RACE THEORY!
But again it is my job to debunk you yet again...Again Lower Egypt was SPARSELY populated prior to the New Kingdom!!!
Even in the New Kingdom based off AUTOSOMAL DNA test the Ancient Egyptians were PREDOMINATELY AFRICAN!
I know that hurts your feelings but its the truth...
quote:
"It is nonetheless probable that settlements were far more dispersed than they were in Upper Egypt, that overall population density was significantly lower, and that the northernmost one-third of the Delta was almost unpopulated in Old Kingdom times. In effect, a considerable body of information can be marshalled to show that the Delta was underdeveloped and that internal colonization continued for some three millennia, until the late Ptolemaic era."
Source:
http://oi.uchicago.edu/pdf/early_hydraulic.pd...
^^^That basically PROVES our point that significant Eurasian population came MUCH LATER! YOU saying Ancient Egypt was 'mixed' from the beginning would have to explain how mixed??? Since Lower Egypt was barely even populated and not only that but UNDERDEVELOPED! LMAO!!!
But it doesn't matter really because the FIRST settlement of Lower Egypt was to the SOUTHWEST and NOT NORTHEAST.
Which again kills the idea of the delta people being Eurasian in origin. Also the nomes Lower Egypt are numbered from south to north and west to east!!!!
http://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/nomeslower.ht...
^^^Which is ANOTHER DEATH BLOW to the idea of Lower Egypt being Eurasian! LMAO!!!
Lets see you squirm your way out of this WORM!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF2UGEI0UJU1N...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2872 Jul 11, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go,
Geographical analysis of the Amarna mummies was performed using their autosomal STR
profiles based on 8 tested loci.
Results are summarized in Table 1 and illustrated in Figure 1. Maps for
individual Amarna mummies are included in Figures 2-8 in the Appendix.
Discussion: Average MLI scores in Table 1 indicate the STR profiles of the Amarna mummies would be
most frequent in present day populations of several African regions: including the Southern African (average MLI 326.94), African Great Lakes (average MLI 323.76), and Tropical West African (average MLI 83.74) regions.
These regional matches do not necessarily indicate an exclusively African ancestry for the
Amarna pharaonic family. However, results indicate these ancient individuals inherited some alleles that today are more frequent in populations of Africa than in other parts of the world (such as D18S51=19 and D21S11=34).
http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01...
No, you lying $hit.

A mummy from amarna? LOL!!!

What you need to produce is the DNA evidence for Lower Egypt. For the POPULATION, the common remains, and from PREDYNASTIC times, you idiot.

How you prevaricate, fancy-dancing Afronazi.

LOOK HOW THEY LIE!!!

COWARD!!! Post the Lower Egyptian DNA data NOW, boy!!!

AFRONAZI LIAR!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2873 Jul 11, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
How the h3ll does this debunk Afro-Asiatic being African???? And when was Omotic not considered Afro-Asiatic???? D*mb@$$...Omotic is just its own isolated BRANCH of Afro-Asiatic. It was thought to be a part of Cushite branch but its not. That doesn't mean anything. Omotic is mostly spoken in EThiopia. Dude STFU already.
Horners genes are PREDOMINANTLY AFRICAN AND NOT EURASIAN!
Get over it already. That's where the AA language originated. Why don't we talk about AFRICAN ADMIXTURE in Near Eastern???
Obviously you don't keep up with the state of the art science... but that is no surprise... you're a cultish dropout.

Omotic is not Afroasiatic. Do the research in the linguistic literature, boy. Too lazy? Can't read the big words? Know that you're Afronazi ass will be punked? LOL!!!

LYING AFRONAZI!

EVERY occurrence of Afroasiatic language in Africa is accompanied by Eurasian DNA.

EURASIAN DNA, boy! How that scares you. The evidence for it in predynastic Lower Egypt terrifies you. The solid evidence for 30,000 years of Eurasians in the Maghreb makes you pee your pants.

AFRONAZI LIAR!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Badjudgment 1,479,912
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 6 min guck fays 211
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 7 min KyleMackey 29
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 8 min Lizandria 6,634
News Film about 3 black females beats Affleck, Scors... 9 min TruthSPeaker 25
News Trump thanks African-Americans who didn't vote ... 30 min Ms Mack 269
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 54 min Indict KOCH BROS 94
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Charlie 178
More from around the web