The Ancient Egyptians were black! Fin...
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#2661 Jul 9, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Lets see Barros try to address this if he even can.
Rhodesian man:

http://shadowness.com/file/item3/58292/image_...

Homo Sapiens Sapiens:

http://www.femininebeauty.info/f/homo.sapiens...

Look what I found: lol
http://richard.stanaway.net/gallery/people/LT...

South Asia, the Andamanese, and the Genetic Evidence for an “Early” Human Dispersal out of Africa

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...

Quote:
"Nor does the picture get any clearer when we move on to the Cro-Magnons, the presumed ancestors of Modern Europeans. Some were more like present-day Australians or Africans, judged by objective anatomical categorizations, as is the case with some early modern skulls from the Upper Cave at Zhoukoudian in China".
--Stringer et al.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2662 Jul 9, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Rhodesian man:
http://shadowness.com/file/item3/58292/image_...
Homo Sapiens Sapiens:
http://www.femininebeauty.info/f/homo.sapiens...
Look what I found: lol
http://richard.stanaway.net/gallery/people/LT...
South Asia, the Andamanese, and the Genetic Evidence for an “Early” Human Dispersal out of Africa
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
Quote:
"Nor does the picture get any clearer when we move on to the Cro-Magnons, the presumed ancestors of Modern Europeans. Some were more like present-day Australians or Africans, judged by objective anatomical categorizations, as is the case with some early modern skulls from the Upper Cave at Zhoukoudian in China".
--Stringer et al.
LMAO! Owned!

Lets see him try to squirm his way out of this one!
Bmt

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2664 Jul 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Not isolated cases. The Khoisan types were drivein out of huge expanses of Africa by the Bantu.
And earlier, they as well as remnant heidelbergensis were driven out of W-Central Africa.
Chose to assimilate? LOL... no, they were traded for, enslaved, raped...
The whole history is not unlike that of the spread of whites across North America, removing Natives as they went. Like the Khoisan, some Native still survive. So there was no genocide?
LOL!!!
You're a foolish Afronazi, nothing more.
You keep pulling the heidelbergensis nonsense out of your ass to make your HinduNazi ass feel good. If euroasians have non-human Dna, African must do too. I told ya West African rain forests were home to pygmies before west Africans of today moved into the region when the sahara dried up.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2665 Jul 9, 2013
Bmt wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep pulling the heidelbergensis nonsense out of your ass to make your HinduNazi ass feel good. If euroasians have non-human Dna, African must do too. I told ya West African rain forests were home to pygmies before west Africans of today moved into the region when the sahara dried up.
Of course the Eurofck ignores this and I believe I already told him this. Not only that but heidelbergensis are the ancestors to BOTH Sapiens and Neanderthals!!!

But please do not insult Hindus. I very doubt Barros is even Hindu and Hindus do not act id*otic like him. He is most likely a Mexico Jew, but who cares what he is. Because he's an id*ot. n

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2668 Jul 9, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w513/Amun...
I'm sorry Barros but all evidence posted by me, Almoravid and others have already obliterated all your claims. Your b*tch@$$ is now trying to do a 180 and act like no evidence were posted owning your stup*d.
Now your doing these silly projections onto me like I even think the Spartans or Hebrews were black, just so you can win and continuing your broken repetitive argument with me.
GET REAL...You still haven't posted a single amount of evidence. But please keep bumping my thread so people can see the @$$ whooping that me and others are giving you.
Debunk the above.
Oh Mikey you're up to your usual prevarications. You post some data and then claim you've won, LOL.

Those maps confirm that during humid phases, people settled further from the Nile, and during dry phases, they tended to cluster along the Nile.

What does this have to do with the presence or absence of Eurasian-descended people in Lower Egypt?

NOTHING!!!

You are not a Viking, boy. Give it up.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2670 Jul 9, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
D*mb b*tch...NO SOURCES state the Maghreb was predominantly Eurasian for 30k years. Its just your desperate moronic mind that thinks that. All they state is that U6 entered the Maghreb from the NEar East 30k years ago. U6 DOES NOT indicate admixture but ancestry. We don't even know the admixture of those people. And you still have not explained what Haplogroup was the Y-DNA.
You also have not explained why U6 is ABSENT in Egypt which throws a BIG HOLE in Eurasians being in Lower Egypt for 30k years.
Don't try to put words in my mouth. Give up...You have lost on the...
1. Tuaregs
2. Berbers/Maghreb
3. Afro-Asiatic language
4. Bantu NOT enslaving Khoisan
5. Lower Egyptians
6. Khoisans
7. L3
8. Vinca
9. Moors
10. Libyans
Again explain why U6 is ABSENT in Egypt. And again the ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians DID NOT live in Egypt during that time. So again give this 30k years garbage a rest.
Now take your medicine old man before you lose it! LMAO!:D
You can list every people on earth and claim I've lost, boy, but the facts say otherwise.

Yes, we have posted multiple studies confirming a predominantly Eurasian ancestry in the Maghreb for 30k years, boy.

And everyone in the Mideast was of mtDNA type U? LOL... You keep repeating that U6 isn't found in predynastic Lower Egypt, but what mtDNA markers ARE found there? SCARED to answer that question, boy? Let's see some evidence for what was the mtDNA and Y for that region... SCARED, Afronazi boy?

And you're not a Choctaw.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2671 Jul 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Mikey you're up to your usual prevarications. You post some data and then claim you've won, LOL.
Those maps confirm that during humid phases, people settled further from the Nile, and during dry phases, they tended to cluster along the Nile.
What does this have to do with the presence or absence of Eurasian-descended people in Lower Egypt?
NOTHING!!!
No it DOESN'T.

It shows the Ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians settling along the Nile. And then desertification comes thats when they move more north. 8,000 BC Lower Egypt wasn't even settled and the first settlement of the Delta was of the SOUTHWEST and NOT Northeast which puts a whole in theory of the early delta people being Eurasian.

Lower Egyptians were THE SAME people as the Upper Egyptians.

Seriously...Just STFU now. This argument is getting repetitive and now you're just trolling.

Explain why U6 is absent in Egypt.
Justicio Limitado

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2672 Jul 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTHING!!!
Trikhanus (1981) found Egyptians to plot closest to tropical Africans and not Mediterranean Europeans residing in a roughly similar climatic area.[59] A more recent study compared ancient Egyptian osteology to that of African-Americans and White Americans, and found that the stature of the Ancient Egyptians was more similar to the stature of African-Americans, although it was not identical:[60]
“ Our results confirm that, although ancient Egyptians are closer in body proportion to modern American Blacks than they are to American Whites, proportions in Blacks and Egyptians are not identical.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2673 Jul 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You can list every people on earth and claim I've lost, boy, but the facts say otherwise.
Yes, we have posted multiple studies confirming a predominantly Eurasian ancestry in the Maghreb for 30k years, boy.
And everyone in the Mideast was of mtDNA type U? LOL... You keep repeating that U6 isn't found in predynastic Lower Egypt, but what mtDNA markers ARE found there? SCARED to answer that question, boy? Let's see some evidence for what was the mtDNA and Y for that region... SCARED, Afronazi boy?
And you're not a Choctaw.
Again SHOW ME U6 IN EGYPT!

And SHOW ME where it was stated that the Maghreb was predominantly Eurasian for 30k years. U6 DOES NOT indicate admixture but ancestry. Show me Autosomal/Nuclear DNA test for those people in the Maghreb 30k years ago. YOU STILL HAVE NOT SHOWN ME THEIR Y-DNA!!!

Give UP! You lost already.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2674 Jul 9, 2013
LOL! I swear Barros you make this too EASY for me.

Where is your evidence for any of your claims??? Why are you scared to post any? Is it because you know NO sources agrees with your claims?

1. Where is it stated that there were Eurasians in Lower Egypt 30k years ago???
2. Where is it stated that their were Eurasians in predynastic Egypt???
3. Where is it stated that the Maghreb was PREDOMINANTLY Eurasian for 30k years?
4. Where is it stated that the Tuareg origins are Iberia???
5. Where is it stated that Khoisans are not African???

Do you even believe any of your claims??? ROFLMFAO!!! Take your meds old man.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2675 Jul 9, 2013
Justicio Limitado wrote:
<quoted text>
Trikhanus (1981) found Egyptians to plot closest to tropical Africans and not Mediterranean Europeans residing in a roughly similar climatic area.[59] A more recent study compared ancient Egyptian osteology to that of African-Americans and White Americans, and found that the stature of the Ancient Egyptians was more similar to the stature of African-Americans, although it was not identical:[60]
“ Our results confirm that, although ancient Egyptians are closer in body proportion to modern American Blacks than they are to American Whites, proportions in Blacks and Egyptians are not identical.
Even the recent Holliday 2013 study groups the Ancient Egyptians skeletally closer to African Americans and other Africans!
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/261/yx58.j...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2676 Jul 9, 2013
big mike M wrote:
LMAO! This desperate Eurofck is acting like me and Almoravid already did not not destroy him on the Lower Egypt topic.
<quoted text>
B*tch...Pre-Dynastic Egypt was AFRICAN due to people of the SOUTH migrating into Lower Egypt FIRST. There IS NO DYNASTIC RACE THEORY!
Once AGAIN let me reiterate with this since your peanut sized low IQ brain can't comprehend most things posted so I would have to drill it into your head some more.
Not only is the earliest evidence of settlement in the Delta in the southwest part near the Faiyum,[not to mention that the sepati (nomes) of Lower Egypt are numbered from south to north and west to east as shown here http://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/nomeslower.ht... ] but AGAIN there is NO physical evidence of any population of Asiatics in the Delta during predynastic times!
Even the material culture is African in nature and not Asiatic.
"The initial movements westwards across the Sahara and, almost a millennium later, are likely to have been caused by the succession of drought episodes at 7600, 6800-6500, 6100, 5800, and 5500-5400 cal BC (8.6, 7.9-7.7, 7.26, 7, 6.6-6.5 kyr bp)…"-- Fekri Hassan, Droughts, Food, and Culture: Ecological Change and Food Security in Africa’s Prehistory
"..the early cultures of Merimde, the Fayum, Badari Naqada I and II are essentially African and early African social customs and religious beliefs were the root and foundation of the ancient Egyptian way of life." Shaw, Thurston (1976) Changes in African Archaeology in the Last Forty Years in African Studies since 1945
Why the heck would Asiatics/Eurasians NOT keep their culture???
Answer that! So are we done now? Are you going to keep ignoring this like you've been doing?
Give up already you've lost. Post me Autosomal/Nuclear DNA of these Lower Egyptians. Autosomal DNA studies like this!
LMAO!
What's next you're going to say the Fulani people are Eurasian?:P
<quoted text>
What date??? Show me!
Oh yeah...You're afraid to post evidence because you know me and others would rip you to shreds like we always do.
<quoted text>
I'm mixed you D*mb@$$ and no I do not hate myself. I just accept reality. You obviously hate yourself since all you do is claim African groups as Eurasian. Not only that but are ashamed that an African group like the Moors ...blah blah blah racist caca blah blah... etc.
Oh you're becoming hysterical.
Fayum. Ok. Predynastic, you realize, includes the Neolithic. I mean right up to the unification of the 2 kingdoms, in fact.
Ok, and you can find NO studies of the DNA of Lower Egypt during any of that period, roughly 30k-4.5k bc.?
I'll bet you can...
Instead, you post only sites showing African-type people. Including those from Upper Egypt, which are irrelevant to this.
Fulani? Without looking it up, my recollection is that the Fulani are mixed but between 2 African types, meaning northeast African with W African. I read that the Fulani originated in Senegal. Interestingly, the Wolof are among the most pure L2 ethnic groups, the least mixed with northeast Africans or with pygmy-Khoisan of all W-Central African groups.
Now you will find today Fulani who are mixed with Tuareg or Arab or who knows what, but this is all recent.
Ah but I digress... again you go on about climatic fluctuation in the Sahara, which is irrelevant, and archaeological sites in Upper Egypt, which are also irrelevant.
And so... on you babble.
And you are NOT an original Chinese!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2677 Jul 9, 2013
Mikey, fool, has it not occurred to your racism-addled brain that the same climactic fluctuations which cyclically altered the Sahara also affected the Sinai? And now where is the Sinai? Oh my yes it is the pathway from the Mideast (Levant for the most part) and Lower Egypt.

And you really think those Mideasterners never bothered to walk along the pleasant Mediterranean coast as far as the Nile? Even though they were repeatedly arriving in waves of immigration to the Maghreb? LOL!!!

Oh Mikey, that is really just too silly, you clown.

And... you are NOT an original Irish.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2678 Jul 9, 2013
big mike M wrote:
LOL! I swear Barros you make this too EASY for me.
Where is your evidence for any of your claims??? Why are you scared to post any? Is it because you know NO sources agrees with your claims?
1. Where is it stated that there were Eurasians in Lower Egypt 30k years ago???
2. Where is it stated that their were Eurasians in predynastic Egypt???
3. Where is it stated that the Maghreb was PREDOMINANTLY Eurasian for 30k years?
4. Where is it stated that the Tuareg origins are Iberia???
5. Where is it stated that Khoisans are not African???
Do you even believe any of your claims??? ROFLMFAO!!! Take your meds old man.
I'm still awaiting the evidence for the genetic makeup of the predynastic Lower Egyptian population, clown.

If they were not at all Eurasian, then produce the DNA results which prove that.

Are you expecting me to believe there are NO genome studies pertinent to this question?

And you have some way of refuting the solid DNA and morphological evidence for Mideastern migration to the Maghreb 30k bp?

LOL!!!

Mikey, why were the remains from Taforalt 12k bp 100% Eurasian genetically? Can you explain that, Afronazi?

And don't forget, you are NOT a Mayan.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2679 Jul 9, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the recent Holliday 2013 study groups the Ancient Egyptians skeletally closer to African Americans and other Africans!
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/261/yx58.j...
Upper Egypt, mostly, and then let's think about African-Americans. They are mixed with Eurasians! Just like Lower Egypt was!

Again you are making my case for me.

You are not a Moor.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2680 Jul 9, 2013
lol...What does this even debunk????
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you're becoming hysterical.
No you're becoming hysterical, but also desperate and more pathetic.
Sinajuavi wrote:
Fayum. Ok. Predynastic, you realize, includes the Neolithic. I mean right up to the unification of the 2 kingdoms, in fact.
No...The point is that the Fayum was an LOWER EGYPTIAN CULTURE, but was an AFRICAN one due to it having an AFRICAN culture. Isn't the neolithic not predynastic? D*mb@$$...

The neolithic/holocene is when the ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians migrated into Egypt from the south. THERE IS NO DYNASTIC RACE!
Sinajuavi wrote:
Ok, and you can find NO studies of the DNA of Lower Egypt during any of that period, roughly 30k-4.5k bc.?
I'll bet you can...
Again I ASKED YOU TO POST GENETIC STUDIES.

Why are you ignoring this request? Don't you want to own me and shut big mike M up once and for all? Or is it because NO sources agrees with what you're saying?
Sinajuavi wrote:
Instead, you post only sites showing African-type people. Including those from Upper Egypt, which are irrelevant to this.
Fool! It shows human settlements in Egypt, it DOES NOT specifically say its only focusing on African settlements or Upper Egyptians, stop trying to twist things. The FIRST settlements in Egypt in 8,000 BC is in the SOUTH. Get over it boy!
Sinajuavi wrote:
Fulani? Without looking it up, my recollection is that the Fulani are mixed but between 2 African types, meaning northeast African with W African. I read that the Fulani originated in Senegal. Interestingly, the Wolof are among the most pure L2 ethnic groups, the least mixed with northeast Africans or with pygmy-Khoisan of all W-Central African groups.
Now you will find today Fulani who are mixed with Tuareg or Arab or who knows what, but this is all recent.
Ah but I digress... again you go on about climatic fluctuation in the Sahara, which is irrelevant, and archaeological sites in Upper Egypt, which are also irrelevant.
And so... on you babble.
And you are NOT an original Chinese!
What does any of this have to do with Lower Egyptians???

Fulani's overall are West African...

Level 8

Location hidden

#2681 Jul 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
Mikey, fool, has it not occurred to your racism-addled brain that the same climactic fluctuations which cyclically altered the Sahara also affected the Sinai? And now where is the Sinai? Oh my yes it is the pathway from the Mideast (Levant for the most part) and Lower Egypt.
And you really think those Mideasterners never bothered to walk along the pleasant Mediterranean coast as far as the Nile? Even though they were repeatedly arriving in waves of immigration to the Maghreb? LOL!!!
Oh Mikey, that is really just too silly, you clown.
And... you are NOT an original Irish.

^^^Again d*mb@$$ the FIRST settlement in Lower Egypt was in the SOUTHWEST and NOT NORTHEAST near the Levant. You STILL can't debunk that! Nobody is racist but you.

You still can't explain that away. LMAO!

The nomes Lower Egypt are numbered from south to north and west to east as shown here!
http://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/nomeslower.ht...

^^^Again that DESTROYS any HOPE of Lower Egyptians being of Eurasian origins.

Oh man this is to fun! LMAO!:D

Level 8

Location hidden

#2682 Jul 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still awaiting the evidence for the genetic makeup of the predynastic Lower Egyptian population, clown.
If they were not at all Eurasian, then produce the DNA results which prove that.
Are you expecting me to believe there are NO genome studies pertinent to this question?
And you have some way of refuting the solid DNA and morphological evidence for Mideastern migration to the Maghreb 30k bp?
LOL!!!
Mikey, why were the remains from Taforalt 12k bp 100% Eurasian genetically? Can you explain that, Afronazi?
And don't forget, you are NOT a Mayan.
Again where are your Sources+Quotes????

I will NOT take anything you're saying until you post some sources+quotes backing up your claims.:)

Good bye.:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#2683 Jul 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Upper Egypt, mostly, and then let's think about African-Americans. They are mixed with Eurasians! Just like Lower Egypt was!
Again you are making my case for me.
You are not a Moor.
How do you know they were specifically talking about Upper Egypt old man?

African Americans have 85%-75% African genes. Do you consider that mixed?

No you are making your case even worst.

Again can you please show me an Autosomal/Nuclear DNA test for these predynastic Lower Egyptians? I have asked for this request multiple times. Don't you wanna shut the big mean mikey up?
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#2684 Jul 9, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Again where are your Sources+Quotes????
I will NOT take anything you're saying until you post some sources+quotes backing up your claims.:)
Good bye.:)
The absurdity is taking it's toll here. lol

Now that clown is twisting and spinning the whole argument of showing evidence. The clown doesn't understand that it's him who need to provide these, to backup his claims. You have done your part, very well.

You have seen what has happend with the stuff he did post/ linked. It got flushed down the drain quickly, into the sewer where his sh-tty claims belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,395,122
Supreme Court OVERTURNS Texas Abortion Law 1 min marcos 14
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 2 min Fukanig 69
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 3 min Tom Clancey 36
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 min LarryV 2,054
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 4 min Francis Franklin 268
Why are black people so afraid of white people? (May '10) 25 min KIP 999
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 31 min desheet the sheeters 70
The UK has left the EU 50 min RMGHispanic Causi... 107
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,343
More from around the web