The Ancient Egyptians were black! Fin...

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2593 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... that same unscientific BS. List the haplotypes, boy, not a region. What you post is meaningless.
You're clearly an id*ot who knows completely NOTHING about about genetics. Nuclear/Autosomal DNA has NOTHING TO DO WITH HAPLOGROUPS!!! Haplogroups just tells ancestors while Nuclear/Autosomal DNA ACTUALLY tells ADMIXTURE! Get what I am saying or do I have to slow it done for you? You whole argument and agenda is meaningless because its full of so many holes due to your low IQ.
Sinajuavi wrote:
And you think U6 is African, LOL!!! Moron.
No you're just an id*ot who doesn't understand genetics. U6 WAS Eurasian until it MUTATED like M1(just ask Jeff) due to being in Africa for a long time which is why NO Asian specific clades were found for either.

"No Asian specific clades for M1 or U6 were discovered. U6
and M1 frequencies in North Africa, the Middle East and
Europe do not follow similar patterns, and their sub-
clade divisions do not appear to be compatible with
their shared history reaching back to the Early Upper
Palaeolithic."

--Pennarun, et al (2012) Divorcing the Late Upper Palaeolithic demographic histories of mtDNA haplogroups M1 and U6 in Africa. BMC Evolutionary Biology 2012, 12:234
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2148/12/234
Sinajuavi wrote:
Yes, Berber DNA has always been mostly Eurasian. Mostly = predominantly. You don't know the meaning of that word, dropout? No surprise...
LMAO!!! Now you're backtracking to saying Berber DNA is predominantly instead of Maghreb being predominantly Eurasian. LMAO!!!!
Sinajuavi wrote:
All sites have produced DNA results which are predominmantly Eurasian.
Show me.
Sinajuavi wrote:
Y and mtDNA is not void, you idiot. They indicate ancestry. Autosomal DNA indicates physical traits.
Yes I KNOW they indicate ancestry you ret*rd. Have you forgotten that Berbers Y-DNA is PREDOMINANTLY African???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-M21... (Y-DNA)#Distribution

Specifically E-M81 which is known as the Berber marker. And No Autosomal DNA INDICATES ADMIXTURE. I am asking YOU to post me the admixture of population of the Maghreb 30k years ago. Post me autosomal evidence like THIS!
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African...

I'll wait.:)
Sinajuavi wrote:
You need to get an education before attempting to deal with me, Afronazi.
Sorry but desperate psychpathic Eurofcks like you are easy prey for me. Trust me...I've been given tougher debates by more tougher Eurofcks than you on Historum.

Don't be so conceited.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#2594 Jul 8, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet still no evidence of Bantu people enslaving Khoisan people. Stop with the games...
It's a rather interesting topic,

Pre-Colonial Rukwa: Ngoni Raiders, Arab Traders, and "Little Wars"

The first Ngoni warriors invaded southern Tanzania in the late 1830s, setting the stage for an extremely violent nineteenth century.The Ngoni are typically described as having an origin in southern Africa.Using infantry techniques developed by Zulu warriors, they made their way into what is now Tanzania in the 1830s from bases in Malawi.As Koponen notes, though, presumably as with other marauders in nineteenth century Tanzania, the Ngoni (also called Watuta) were warriors who had origins in many places.[51] Indeed, Koponen believes that only a few hundred of the 16,000-20,000 invading Ngoni in the early nineteenth century actually originated in South Africa.As with ruga-ruga, most Ngoni were refugees, former slaves, conquered peoples, adventurers and others who had joined for any number of reasons as the invaders pushed northward.[52]

http://www.africa.ufl.edu/asq/v11/v11i1a3.htm

http://allthingsngoni.wordpress.com/page/10/

http://www.llmap.org/maps/by-code/swah.html

Level 8

Location hidden

#2595 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
According to some, I'm on Topix all day defending illegal immigrants. In fact, I drop by the computer from time to time and post.
Claiming African groups? No, I simply debunk YOUR attempts to claim non-Africans!
Since, due to your intense white-hot burning racism, you cannot handle that any Eurasians were in Africa before the greeks, I am obligated to punk & debunk your nonsense at every turn.
Which reminds me..... still no evidence for the nature of the predynastic Lower Egyptian population, boy?
I thought not...
Lying Afronazi putz.
Still sources+quotes from the desperate psychopathic Barros, but just projections. LOL! More bark and no bite.

When have I 'CLAIMED' NON-Africans? YOU are the one that claims African groups like the Khoisans, horners, Berbers, Tuaregs,etc. All to hide your inferiority complex and to try label anyone a racist who pisses on your inferiority complex. LOL!

You've debunked no one, but yourself. Me, Almoravid, Trollslayer and others have taken a piss on you and we will continue to do you just for our enjoyment.

You have lost on the following:
1. Tuaregs
2. Berbers/Maghreb
3. Afro-Asiatic language
4. Bantu NOT enslaving Khoisan
5. Lower Egypt
6. Cro-Magnon
7. L3
8. Vinca
9. Moors
10. Libyans

You've have not been able to provide any sources+quotes. You not only been clowned by me but almost everyone on this thread. The only person who backs you is that id*ot African AE who is not taken serious by anyone.

Serious Barros why do you even try? Do you really want to defeat me in a debate this badly?

As for Lower Egypt, stop clowning around and acting like me and Almoravid did not already own you like a slave on that. You been owned so bad that you try to act like no evidence were posted to continue your usually pathetic tired argument.

But it doesn't matter because I'm just going to continue to drill the evidence down your throat.

Let me reiterate with this since your peanut sized low IQ brain can't comprehend most things posted so I would have to drill it into your head some more.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w513/Amun...

Not only is the earliest evidence of settlement in the Delta in the southwest part near the Faiyum,[not to mention that the sepati (nomes) of Lower Egypt are numbered from south to north and west to east as shown here http://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/nomeslower.ht... ] but AGAIN there is NO physical evidence of any population of Asiatics in the Delta during predynastic times!

Even the material culture is African in nature and not Asiatic.

"The initial movements westwards across the Sahara and, almost a millennium later, are likely to have been caused by the succession of drought episodes at 7600, 6800-6500, 6100, 5800, and 5500-5400 cal BC (8.6, 7.9-7.7, 7.26, 7, 6.6-6.5 kyr bp)…"-- Fekri Hassan, Droughts, Food, and Culture: Ecological Change and Food Security in Africa’s Prehistory

"..the early cultures of Merimde, the Fayum, Badari Naqada I and II are essentially African and early African social customs and religious beliefs were the root and foundation of the ancient Egyptian way of life." Shaw, Thurston (1976) Changes in African Archaeology in the Last Forty Years in African Studies since 1945

Why the heck would Asiatics/Eurasians NOT keep their culture???

Give it up old man, no one cares for your tired broken down argument. Give it a rest before you get an heart attack from this ownage we're giving you.

Oh yeah this is for you.
http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q701/Matt...

Level 8

Location hidden

#2596 Jul 8, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a rather interesting topic,
Pre-Colonial Rukwa: Ngoni Raiders, Arab Traders, and "Little Wars"
The first Ngoni warriors invaded southern Tanzania in the late 1830s, setting the stage for an extremely violent nineteenth century.The Ngoni are typically described as having an origin in southern Africa.Using infantry techniques developed by Zulu warriors, they made their way into what is now Tanzania in the 1830s from bases in Malawi.As Koponen notes, though, presumably as with other marauders in nineteenth century Tanzania, the Ngoni (also called Watuta) were warriors who had origins in many places.[51] Indeed, Koponen believes that only a few hundred of the 16,000-20,000 invading Ngoni in the early nineteenth century actually originated in South Africa.As with ruga-ruga, most Ngoni were refugees, former slaves, conquered peoples, adventurers and others who had joined for any number of reasons as the invaders pushed northward.[52]
http://www.africa.ufl.edu/asq/v11/v11i1a3.htm
http://allthingsngoni.wordpress.com/page/10/
http://www.llmap.org/maps/by-code/swah.html
It is an interesting topic.

So most Ngoni people were former slaves, refugees and conquered!? O_o

Meanwhile delusional psychopathic Eurofcks like Barros want us to believe they are the most vicious people.-__-
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#2598 Jul 8, 2013
Recap,

Cro-Magnons existed from 45 Kya to about 15 Kya.

Hg H => "Possible time of origin" 20,000-25,000 YBP

And here we can witness the "I need to go back to the drawing table" thesis.

"Estimates put the TMRCA and origin of haplogroup I at 24-28kya,"

http://picturestack.com/173/146/zuuSchermafbe...

-->Haplogroup I is a descendent of suprahaplogroup F (encompassing haplogroup descendents G-T, see Figure 3).

Haplogroup F is thought to represent a second and later stage of human migration out of Africa 50 thousand <--years ago (kya)(see Figures 4 and 5).

[...]

-->Haplogroup I persisted in Europe during the last glacial maximum (LGM, 18-20kya) that covered a large portion of Europe and pushed the habitable range of humans southward.(see Figures 4 and 5) Estimates put the TMRCA and origin of haplogroup I at 24-28kya, coinciding with the success of Gravettian and Aurignacian cultures (both named for archaeological sites in France) that spread over Europe. <--

http://www.genebase.com/learning/article/12

Therefore it becomes now clear, why:

Qoute:
In modern humans, this elongation is a pattern characteristic of warm-adapted populations, and this physique may be an early Cro-Magnon retention from African ancestors. Similar retentions may be observed in certain indices of facial shape ...
--Encyclopedia of Human Evolution and Prehistory: Second Edition by Eric Delson

Quote:
"Molecular biology has traced the ancestry of the Cro-Magnons deep into&#65279; tropical Africa, into the territory of the hypothetical African Eve"...
--Cro-Magnon:How the Ice Age Gave Birth to the First Modern Humans, By Brian Fagan,pg 89 (2010).

Quote:
The estimates of their dates overlap (around fifth thousand years ago) and they both probably lived in northeast Africa. Africa? Yes, Africa. Although nearly all EUrasian mtDNA and Y chromosomes currently existing can be traced back to L3 and M168 respectively, M168 and L3 also had African descendants."
--Norman A. Johnson (2007) Darwinian Detectives: Revealing the Natural History of Genes and Genomes pg100

Quote:
Early Europeans still resembled modern tropical peoples - some resemble modern Australian and Africans, more than modern Europeans.. Nor does the picture get any clearer when we move on to the Cro-Magnons, the presumed ancestors of modern Europeans. Some were more like present-day Australians or Africans, judged by objective anatomical observations." (Christopher Stringer, Robin McKie (1998). African Exodus. Macmillan, p. 162)

Quote:
Indeed, the haplogroups to which the Cro-Magnon type sequences appear to belong are rare among modern samples, and therefore their frequencies are poorly estimated
--David Caramelli†, et al.
Evidence for a genetic discontinuity between Neandertals and 24,000-year-old anatomically modern Europeans

Quote:
"...the Cro-Magnons, the presumed ancestors of modern Europeans....were more like present-day Australians or Africans..."
--Chris Stringer, African Exodus ((Michael Witzel, The Origins of the World's Mythologies) 2013)
http://tinyurl.com/na595yr
Oxford University Press,

Quote:
If this analysis shows nothing else, it demonstrates that the oft-repeated [...]European feeling that the Cro-Magnons are “us”(46) is more a product of anthropological folklore than the result of the metric data available from the skeletal remains[...]
--C. Brace
Bmt

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2599 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a load of political rhetoric with little meaning, fool.
If Africa is the black man's continent, then isn't Europe the white man's subcontinent?
In which case, why are you in Sweden, fool?
Dumb ass.
Europe is white man's land Einstein. I have not claimed an inch of european soil like boers try to claim SA. What are you, india- mestizo, what are you anyways?
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#2601 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sense here. Usually you just lie and get $hit wrong, but here you're not even intelligible.
What book?
Racism was created by Euroimperialists to rationalize their abuse of the 3rd world, of non-Europeans. Before that racism as we know it did not exist in Europe. The hatred there was for ethnic groups or Muslims, due to warfare. Antisemitism existed, especially since 1000 ad. But racism? No.
One's environment shapes what? LOL... try stating that in an anthro class and watch the reaction, fool. LOL!!! That is so outmoded, so wrong, so ridiculous.
You think if it snows where I live, that will make me a vicious racist imperialist? LOL!!!
One environment you shouldn't have left so early is that of the SCHOOL!
Stupid dropout.
...lol u retard, the book "Iceman" by Bradley. You know the white guy you called "afronazi". The white who tells the truth so 'barros' proclaims he "hates himself". No wonder ur wife left u. If ur 1/10 the idiot in here that u were with her, the poor woman deserves a Nobel Peace prize.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#2602 Jul 8, 2013
Bmt wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa is black mans continent be it South Africa or north Africa.
The Khoisan were the original people of SA. Other Bantu came from else where and killed them and took the land. Africans ARE NOT all the same people and are very tribal! There are nations of whites living in North Africa like the Berbers of Algeria.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2603 Jul 8, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
It is an interesting topic.
So most Ngoni people were former slaves, refugees and conquered!? O_o
Meanwhile delusional psychopathic Eurofcks like Barros want us to believe they are the most vicious people.-__-
You, racist turd, wish to claim that the Bantu, as well as all Africans, were peaceful and in harmony with nature and without sin...

LOL!!!

Who was procuring all the slaves in East Africa for the Arabs, you fool? Whitey? LOL!!!

You're an idiot. You're arguing with yourself, posting long irrelevancies, often punking your own case with your citations, and generally displaying just what a ridiculous racist cultist Afronazi pseudo-intellectual liar you really are.

Piss off.

You are not a Hebrew.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2604 Jul 8, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
...lol u retard, the book "Iceman" by Bradley. You know the white guy you called "afronazi". The white who tells the truth so 'barros' proclaims he "hates himself". No wonder ur wife left u. If ur 1/10 the idiot in here that u were with her, the poor woman deserves a Nobel Peace prize.
LOL... whenever you're especially desperate you start making up a personal life for me, lol...

Are you gonna tell me next to “take my meds”?

Iceman Inheritance is 100% bulldooky, boy. There is no science substantiating any of that Euro-hating racist crap.

Do you suffer from heidelbergensis inheritance, boy?

Level 6

Location hidden

#2605 Jul 8, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
The page says.
First sentence:
-Ngoni Bantu peoples displaced the original Khoisan hunter-gatherer population in today’s Mozambique,
Second sentence:
-and as early as the tenth century engaged with Arabs in trade of gold and slaves from the interior.
And if we were to interpret this paragraph as boso does, then. The Portuguese explorers enslaved the San as well.
"Portuguese explorers arrived in 1498 and, exploiting the slave and gold trade, soon initiated nearly five centuries of colonial rule."
Did the Portuguese enslave no Khoisan?

The Bantu genocide and enslavement of Khoisan was earlier than the Portuguese presence, however, for the most part.

And how interesting that you Afronazis are admitting that yes the Ngoni engaged extensively in slaving, lol.

Pfffft goes the myth of the noble savage African in harmony with the universe, peaceful and sinless.

You Afronazi clowns.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#2606 Jul 8, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think since blacks were 1st it would be the caucasion and eurasions who carry the African dna sequence. Nothing started with caucasions and eurasions
exactly
LION

Charlotte, NC

#2607 Jul 8, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because ALL genetics are African and only a mental midget denies and fails to comprehend the reality of mankind. Our offspring have become weak, pale and sickly, due to the failure of their endocrine system. It's what the Bible calls "inhereted sin" and what scientists refer to as "birth defects". It is true, we are one peoples. There is only one race. But the white boy lies, just as prophecied, so we can be divided and gathered for war on that last day.
With all due respect, it was the climate adjustment that causes black to turn into other races.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#2608 Jul 8, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
Recap,
-->Haplogroup I is a descendent of suprahaplogroup F (encompassing haplogroup descendents G-T, see Figure 3).
Haplogroup F is thought to represent a second and later stage of human migration out of Africa 50 thousand <--years ago (kya)(see Figures 4 and 5).
[...]
-->Haplogroup I persisted in Europe during the last glacial maximum (LGM, 18-20kya) that covered a large portion of Europe and pushed the habitable range of humans southward.(see Figures 4 and 5) Estimates put the TMRCA and origin of haplogroup I at 24-28kya, coinciding with the success of Gravettian and Aurignacian cultures (both named for archaeological sites in France) that spread over Europe. <--
Qoute:
In modern humans, this elongation is a pattern characteristic of warm-adapted populations, and this physique may be an early Cro-Magnon retention from African ancestors. Similar retentions may be observed in certain indices of facial shape ...
Quote:
"Molecular biology has traced the ancestry of the Cro-Magnons deep into&#65279; tropical Africa, into the territory of the hypothetical African Eve"...
--Cro-Magnon:How the Ice Age Gave Birth to the First Modern Humans, By Brian Fagan,pg 89 (2010).
Quote:
The estimates of their dates overlap (around fifth thousand years ago) and they both probably lived in northeast Africa. Africa? Yes, Africa. Although nearly all EUrasian mtDNA and Y chromosomes currently existing can be traced back to L3 and M168 respectively, M168 and L3 also had African descendants."
--Norman A. Johnson (2007) Darwinian Detectives: Revealing the Natural History of Genes and Genomes pg100
Quote:
Early Europeans still resembled modern tropical peoples - some resemble modern Australian and Africans, more than modern Europeans.. Nor does the picture get any clearer when we move on to the Cro-Magnons, the presumed ancestors of modern Europeans. Some were more like present-day Australians or Africans, judged by objective anatomical observations." (Christopher Stringer, Robin McKie (1998). African Exodus. Macmillan, p. 162)
Quote:
Indeed, the haplogroups to which the Cro-Magnon type sequences appear to belong are rare among modern samples, and therefore their frequencies are poorly estimated
Evidence for a genetic discontinuity between Neandertals and 24,000-year-old anatomically modern Europeans
Quote:
"...the Cro-Magnons, the presumed ancestors of modern Europeans....were more like present-day Australians or Africans..."
--Chris Stringer, African Exodus ((Michael Witzel, The Origins of the World's Mythologies) 2013)
Oxford University Press,
Quote:
If this analysis shows nothing else, it demonstrates that the oft-repeated [...]European feeling that the Cro-Magnons are “us”(46) is more a product of anthropological folklore than the result of the metric data available from the skeletal remains[...]
--C. Brace
Cro-Magnon originated from NEANDERTHALS AND AFRICANS IN ASIA! How could they have come from Africa? Africans DO NOT carry neanderthal DNA! Neanderthals didnt breed with Africans in Africa so its impossible for Cro-Magnon to have originated in Africa! Where are these Cro-Magnon skeletons in Sub-Saharan Africa?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#2609 Jul 8, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
Recap,
[...]
Qoute:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oxford University Press,
Quote:
--C. Brace
Neanderthals bred with Africans in Asia producing Cro-Magnon. Africans do not have neanderthal DNA! Where are all these Cro-Magnon skeletons in Sub-Saharan Africa? Dont talk about North African Cro_magnon. They were known to have come from the Middle East!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#2610 Jul 9, 2013
Waiting where are all these Cro-Magnon skeletons in Africa waiting.......
www.racialreality.blogspot.com/2011/02/cro-ma...

If Cro-Magnon was black African please explain very slowly to me why it is Europeans/Middle Eastern people have less than 5% Sub-Saharan DNA....they are more related to neanderthals!
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#2611 Jul 9, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the date have to do with anything??? Do you have anything that debunks it???
What about this???
Detailed modern cranial studies show Cro-magnon crania clustering
AWAY from today’s Europeans. Brace 2005 testedthe “Cro-magnid”
claim and found it “folklore.” QUOTE: "When canonical variates are
plotted, neither sample ties in with Cro-Magnon as was once suggested...
If this analysis shows nothing else, it demonstrates that the oft-repeated
European feeling that the Cro-Magnons are “us”(46) is more a product of
anthropological folklore than the result of the metric data available from
the skeletal remains..."
--CL. Brace 2005. The Questionable contribution of the Neolithic to
European craniofacial form
Several Upper Paleolithic European specimens show high cural
indices in limb proportions- more akin to dark-skinned tropical Africans
than today’s Europeans, who show lower cural indices. QUOTE:
"As with all the other limb/trunk indices, the recent Europeans evince
lower indices, reflective of shorter tibiae, and the recent sub-Saharan
Africans have higher indices, reflective of their long tibiae... The Dolno
Vestonice and Pavlov humans.. have body proportions similar to those of
other Gravettian specimens. Specifically, they are characterized by high
bracial and cural indices, indicative of distal limb segment elongation..
.. as a whole, in body shape the Gravettian sample (including most of the
specimens from Dolni Vestonice and Pavlov) are morphologically closer to
the recent Africans than to the recent Europeans. In many cases, recent
Europeans of the same sex with index values identical to the Dolbi
Vestonice and Pavlov individuals are rare indeed. Therefore the overall
pattern that emerges is that the Gravettian himans, despite living in
Europe during a glacial period, evince relatively tropically adapted
physiques (Trinkhaus, 1981; Ruff, 1994; Holliday, 1997a, 1999). The
limb and body proportions of the Dolni Vestonice and (to a lesser degree)
Pavlov fossils conform well to this overall pattern."
--Trinkaus and Svoboda. 2005. Early Modern Human Evolution in Central
Europe]
It becomes even more interesting when you look at the dates:

[...]

Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#2612 Jul 9, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Bradley named the title of the book that way, because Europeans have lived in Europe during the ice age for such a long time. This seems the most logical explanation to me. What do you think?

Level 8

Location hidden

#2613 Jul 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You, racist turd, wish to claim that the Bantu, as well as all Africans, were peaceful and in harmony with nature and without sin...
LOL!!!
Who was procuring all the slaves in East Africa for the Arabs, you fool? Whitey? LOL!!!
You're an idiot. You're arguing with yourself, posting long irrelevancies, often punking your own case with your citations, and generally displaying just what a ridiculous racist cultist Afronazi pseudo-intellectual liar you really are.
Piss off.
You are not a Hebrew.
Still no evidence, but projection and desperation.

I see you couldn't debunk/address these two posts. LMAO!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF2UGEI0UJU1N...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF2UGEI0UJU1N...

Give up mister Eurofck, no one cares what you say...

Level 8

Location hidden

#2614 Jul 9, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
It becomes even more interesting when you look at the dates:
[...]
Agreed.

People seem to forget that over time the Cro-Magnon became more Eurasian. The Cro-Magnon pre-dates most European haplogroups.

But more importantly....
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenya: We will tell Obama "to shut up and go home" 8 min Mills of the gods 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Bluestater 1,264,687
obama's plan: 2015 should be his legacy year 13 min Will E Lynch 4
Why do Nigerian men target American women to ch... (Aug '12) 14 min freddie47 298
Sir Jethro is a biracial woman that despise bla... 17 min THX00451 10
News Louis Farrakhan: If the Federal Gov't Does Not ... 21 min flame of truth 2
Buying A New BMW X5 Tomorrow:) 28 min Mills of the gods 47
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 1 hr Mills of the gods 107
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 2 hr UNITY IS VICTORY 132
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Believer 35,047
Black men are Gods 5 hr rebel111 74
Trump will destroy America ! 5 hr emperorjohn 92
More from around the web