The Ancient Egyptians were black! Fin...

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2575 Jul 8, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
....ask the troll for proof of this "rock art".
Don't care what he posts...Its obviously going to be something stupid like the rest of the links he posts.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#2576 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
First thing I found on Google, without even trying:
"History
Ngoni Bantu peoples displaced the original Khoisan hunter-gatherer population in today’s Mozambique, and as early as the tenth century engaged with Arabs in trade of gold and slaves from the interior. Intermarriage between Ngoni peoples and Arabs led to Swahili culture throughout the port cities of East Africa. Portuguese explorers arrived in 1498 and, exploiting the slave and gold trade, soon initiated nearly five centuries of colonial rule."
http://www.minorityrights.org/...
Ngoni slaving Khoisan... wow who'd have thought?
WRONG...."Ngoni slaving Khoisan" WRONG....that's YOU manipulating the article with ur QWN personal inference. The article said DISPLACE the Khosan, NOT enslaved them. Find us the article that says Ngoni people enslaved Khoisan
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#2577 Jul 8, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...OTHER BANTU people!? By the time of Arabs arriving and the Swahili states, Bantu people were widespread in East Africa and Southeast Africa. You STILL HAVE NO PROOF of Bantu people enslaving Khoisan people and doing the stuff you mention.
Again Ngoni people are just ONE group of people and you still have no proof of them enslaving Khoisan people. Where are the historic records?
lol..HA!
big mike M wrote:
you still have no proof of them enslaving Khoisan people. Where are the historic records?
...that's my question too
African AE

Brackenfell, South Africa

#2578 Jul 8, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the date have to do with anything??? Do you have anything that debunks it???
What about this???
Detailed modern cranial studies show Cro-magnon crania clustering
AWAY from today’s Europeans. Brace 2005 testedthe “Cro-magnid”
claim and found it “folklore.” QUOTE: "When canonical variates are
plotted, neither sample ties in with Cro-Magnon as was once suggested...
If this analysis shows nothing else, it demonstrates that the oft-repeated
European feeling that the Cro-Magnons are “us”(46) is more a product of
anthropological folklore than the result of the metric data available from
the skeletal remains..."
--CL. Brace 2005. The Questionable contribution of the Neolithic to
European craniofacial form
Several Upper Paleolithic European specimens show high cural
indices in limb proportions- more akin to dark-skinned tropical Africans
than today’s Europeans, who show lower cural indices. QUOTE:
"As with all the other limb/trunk indices, the recent Europeans evince
lower indices, reflective of shorter tibiae, and the recent sub-Saharan
Africans have higher indices, reflective of their long tibiae... The Dolno
Vestonice and Pavlov humans.. have body proportions similar to those of
other Gravettian specimens. Specifically, they are characterized by high
bracial and cural indices, indicative of distal limb segment elongation..
.. as a whole, in body shape the Gravettian sample (including most of the
specimens from Dolni Vestonice and Pavlov) are morphologically closer to
the recent Africans than to the recent Europeans. In many cases, recent
Europeans of the same sex with index values identical to the Dolbi
Vestonice and Pavlov individuals are rare indeed. Therefore the overall
pattern that emerges is that the Gravettian himans, despite living in
Europe during a glacial period, evince relatively tropically adapted
physiques (Trinkhaus, 1981; Ruff, 1994; Holliday, 1997a, 1999). The
limb and body proportions of the Dolni Vestonice and (to a lesser degree)
Pavlov fossils conform well to this overall pattern."
--Trinkaus and Svoboda. 2005. Early Modern Human Evolution in Central
Europe]
The majority of sites says Cro-Magnon was Caucasian and so does DNA. The DNA was only done last year. So those old farts are out of date! Cro-Magnon was at least longer than 30000 years in Europe because he interbred with the neanderthals who went extinct 30000 years ago. How can he still be related to Africans after so many thousands of years!
African AE

Brackenfell, South Africa

#2579 Jul 8, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly they DIDN'T enslave them like SOME people are suggesting. And please post the link.
www.whatishappeninginsouthafrica.blogspot.com...

They are the ONLY indigenous people of South Africa and everyone stole their land....

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2580 Jul 8, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...OTHER BANTU people!? By the time of Arabs arriving and the Swahili states, Bantu people were widespread in East Africa and Southeast Africa. You STILL HAVE NO PROOF of Bantu people enslaving Khoisan people and doing the stuff you mention.
Again Ngoni people are just ONE group of people and you still have no proof of them enslaving Khoisan people. Where are the historic records?
lol..HA!
Laugh now, cry later, boy, because when I have time I will get those sources. You are unfamiliar with them, in keeping with the general pattern that I know far more about Africa than you do.

Much of what I've read about the Khoisan is from anthropologists. Much of their information about enslavement and abuse of khoisan came from the Khoisan and the Bantu themselves.

LOL... you're setting yourself up for yet another fall, boy.

STILL no evidence for the nature of the predynastic Lower Egyptian population? LOL... loser.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2581 Jul 8, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Try working on your grammar. Geez...
<quoted text>
No m*ron...Clearly there are some 'Eurasians' that resemble Africans like the Negritos. The Eurasians of the Maghreb/Europe were NOT some walking Caucasoids. I been saying this for the LONGEST!
<quoted text>
Still no proof for it being 'PREDOMINANTLY'. The ONLY thing they say is that U6 entered the Maghreb 30k years ago. Get over this 30k years crap, it does not prove your point. U6 is no longer Eurasian and you still have not shown any Y-DNA for these Eurasians.
Also mtDNA and Y-DNA is VOID! Why don't you post to us not only physical remains but AUTOSOMAL DNA STUDIES!!!! Which tells us the ADMIXTURE! Sorta like this...
Moroccans = 62% African + 38% Eurasian (20% Asian + 18% European)
41.3% Northwest African
17.9% Mediterranean
16.2% Southwest Asian
14.6% West African
05.6% East African
03.6% Caucasus
00.4% South Asian
00.1% Far East
00.1% Siberian
00.1% Northern European
00.1% Southeast Asian
Source:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv...
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African...
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
<quoted text>
Aww...I see I must have struck a nerve for you to post this.:)
You not only show your desperation with this but also racism. We've been over this already. Heidelbergensis is the ancestor to BOTH Sapiens and Neanderthals. GTFOH. The links you even posted stated that they didn't even know what other achair human Africans with mixed with and so from there you just SPECULATED that it was Heidelbergensis!-___-
Get a life mister Eurofck! And please keep bumping my thread so more and more people can see the evidence posted. LMAO!
LOL... that same unscientific BS. List the haplotypes, boy, not a region. What you post is meaningless.

And you think U6 is African, LOL!!! Moron.

Yes, Berber DNA has always been mostly Eurasian. Mostly = predominantly. You don't know the meaning of that word, dropout? No surprise...

All sites have produced DNA results which are predominmantly Eurasian.

Y and mtDNA is not void, you idiot. They indicate ancestry. Autosomal DNA indicates physical traits.

You need to get an education before attempting to deal with me, Afronazi.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2582 Jul 8, 2013
Bmt wrote:
<quoted text>
The swahili are not even in Mozambique. Swahili culture is restricted in Kenya and Tanzania. That link is joke.
Kiswahili today is spoken in more countries than Kenya and Tanzania.

The link referred to what happened to the Khoisan in Mozambique when the Bantu arrived.

Learn to read, dropout.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2583 Jul 8, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
how do I or any od us "hate" ourselves u idiot. No it's U with the inferiority complex. It's you who HAS NO support for ur b.s. opinions. It's YOU who TRIES to be deceptive by using fake names and proxies here in a AA forum.
No wonder you don't have a wife. You couldn't even convince ur own x-wife if ur worth.
NOW.....bring proof of NON-blacks being indigenous to Africa.
.bring proof of NON-blacks being indigenous to Africa.
You hate yourself for being a 3-in-1 hybrid Afro-whitey Yank.

That is why you insist on trying to claim historical people whom whitey acknowledges... you're Hebrew, Berber, Spartan, Chinese, Dravidian, Olmec, etc., etc.,etc. ad ridiculum.

Yes, you lying self-hating hybrid, you have repeatedly seen the evidence for Eurasians in the Maghreb since 30,000 years ago, boy, and you are a LYING piece of fecal matter when you pretend not to have seen it.

You cannot refute it, so you deny it exists... LOL!!!

You have ZERO credibility, Afronazi.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2584 Jul 8, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
dummy..."white racism = euroimperialism" is the OUTGROWTH of Bradley's book. Lose ur inferiority complex. Ones environment will shape how 1 deals with other PPL.
You make no sense here. Usually you just lie and get $hit wrong, but here you're not even intelligible.

What book?

Racism was created by Euroimperialists to rationalize their abuse of the 3rd world, of non-Europeans. Before that racism as we know it did not exist in Europe. The hatred there was for ethnic groups or Muslims, due to warfare. Antisemitism existed, especially since 1000 ad. But racism? No.

One's environment shapes what? LOL... try stating that in an anthro class and watch the reaction, fool. LOL!!! That is so outmoded, so wrong, so ridiculous.

You think if it snows where I live, that will make me a vicious racist imperialist? LOL!!!

One environment you shouldn't have left so early is that of the SCHOOL!

Stupid dropout.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2585 Jul 8, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! He does have an inferiority complex since he's always trying to claim AFRICAN groups! Yet we're the 'Afronazis'. Right... ;)
Barros is clearly a psychopath with an agenda. He spends his whole day in Topix trying to claim African groups as Eurasians. That's a person with no life.
According to some, I'm on Topix all day defending illegal immigrants. In fact, I drop by the computer from time to time and post.

Claiming African groups? No, I simply debunk YOUR attempts to claim non-Africans!

Since, due to your intense white-hot burning racism, you cannot handle that any Eurasians were in Africa before the greeks, I am obligated to punk & debunk your nonsense at every turn.

Which reminds me..... still no evidence for the nature of the predynastic Lower Egyptian population, boy?

I thought not...

Lying Afronazi putz.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2586 Jul 8, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG...."Ngoni slaving Khoisan" WRONG....that's YOU manipulating the article with ur QWN personal inference. The article said DISPLACE the Khosan, NOT enslaved them. Find us the article that says Ngoni people enslaved Khoisan
That one spoke of enslaving the people of the interior. In Mozambique, that meant Khoisan types.

You once again will see the links and then pretend they don't exist, lol.

Lying Afronazi putz.

Yes, I have read in numerous sources about the enslavement of Khoisan (and pygmies) by Bantu.

You're going to be eating yet more feces over this one, boy.
Bmt

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2587 Jul 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>
www.whatishappeninginsouthafrica.blogspot.com...
They are the ONLY indigenous people of South Africa and everyone stole their land....
Africa is black mans continent be it South Africa or north Africa.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2588 Jul 8, 2013
Bmt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a load of political rhetoric with little meaning, fool.

If Africa is the black man's continent, then isn't Europe the white man's subcontinent?

In which case, why are you in Sweden, fool?

Dumb ass.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#2589 Jul 8, 2013
Bmt wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just another blog, as usual.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2590 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh now, cry later, boy, because when I have time I will get those sources. You are unfamiliar with them, in keeping with the general pattern that I know far more about Africa than you do.
Much of what I've read about the Khoisan is from anthropologists. Much of their information about enslavement and abuse of khoisan came from the Khoisan and the Bantu themselves.
LOL... you're setting yourself up for yet another fall, boy.
STILL no evidence for the nature of the predynastic Lower Egyptian population? LOL... loser.
And yet still no evidence of Bantu people enslaving Khoisan people. Stop with the games...
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#2592 Jul 8, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet still no evidence of Bantu people enslaving Khoisan people. Stop with the games...
The page says.

First sentence:
-Ngoni Bantu peoples displaced the original Khoisan hunter-gatherer population in today’s Mozambique,

Second sentence:
-and as early as the tenth century engaged with Arabs in trade of gold and slaves from the interior.

And if we were to interpret this paragraph as boso does, then. The Portuguese explorers enslaved the San as well.

"Portuguese explorers arrived in 1498 and, exploiting the slave and gold trade, soon initiated nearly five centuries of colonial rule."

Level 8

Location hidden

#2593 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... that same unscientific BS. List the haplotypes, boy, not a region. What you post is meaningless.
You're clearly an id*ot who knows completely NOTHING about about genetics. Nuclear/Autosomal DNA has NOTHING TO DO WITH HAPLOGROUPS!!! Haplogroups just tells ancestors while Nuclear/Autosomal DNA ACTUALLY tells ADMIXTURE! Get what I am saying or do I have to slow it done for you? You whole argument and agenda is meaningless because its full of so many holes due to your low IQ.
Sinajuavi wrote:
And you think U6 is African, LOL!!! Moron.
No you're just an id*ot who doesn't understand genetics. U6 WAS Eurasian until it MUTATED like M1(just ask Jeff) due to being in Africa for a long time which is why NO Asian specific clades were found for either.

"No Asian specific clades for M1 or U6 were discovered. U6
and M1 frequencies in North Africa, the Middle East and
Europe do not follow similar patterns, and their sub-
clade divisions do not appear to be compatible with
their shared history reaching back to the Early Upper
Palaeolithic."

--Pennarun, et al (2012) Divorcing the Late Upper Palaeolithic demographic histories of mtDNA haplogroups M1 and U6 in Africa. BMC Evolutionary Biology 2012, 12:234
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2148/12/234
Sinajuavi wrote:
Yes, Berber DNA has always been mostly Eurasian. Mostly = predominantly. You don't know the meaning of that word, dropout? No surprise...
LMAO!!! Now you're backtracking to saying Berber DNA is predominantly instead of Maghreb being predominantly Eurasian. LMAO!!!!
Sinajuavi wrote:
All sites have produced DNA results which are predominmantly Eurasian.
Show me.
Sinajuavi wrote:
Y and mtDNA is not void, you idiot. They indicate ancestry. Autosomal DNA indicates physical traits.
Yes I KNOW they indicate ancestry you ret*rd. Have you forgotten that Berbers Y-DNA is PREDOMINANTLY African???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-M21... (Y-DNA)#Distribution

Specifically E-M81 which is known as the Berber marker. And No Autosomal DNA INDICATES ADMIXTURE. I am asking YOU to post me the admixture of population of the Maghreb 30k years ago. Post me autosomal evidence like THIS!
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African...

I'll wait.:)
Sinajuavi wrote:
You need to get an education before attempting to deal with me, Afronazi.
Sorry but desperate psychpathic Eurofcks like you are easy prey for me. Trust me...I've been given tougher debates by more tougher Eurofcks than you on Historum.

Don't be so conceited.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#2594 Jul 8, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a rather interesting topic,

Pre-Colonial Rukwa: Ngoni Raiders, Arab Traders, and "Little Wars"

The first Ngoni warriors invaded southern Tanzania in the late 1830s, setting the stage for an extremely violent nineteenth century.The Ngoni are typically described as having an origin in southern Africa.Using infantry techniques developed by Zulu warriors, they made their way into what is now Tanzania in the 1830s from bases in Malawi.As Koponen notes, though, presumably as with other marauders in nineteenth century Tanzania, the Ngoni (also called Watuta) were warriors who had origins in many places.[51] Indeed, Koponen believes that only a few hundred of the 16,000-20,000 invading Ngoni in the early nineteenth century actually originated in South Africa.As with ruga-ruga, most Ngoni were refugees, former slaves, conquered peoples, adventurers and others who had joined for any number of reasons as the invaders pushed northward.[52]

http://www.africa.ufl.edu/asq/v11/v11i1a3.htm

http://allthingsngoni.wordpress.com/page/10/

http://www.llmap.org/maps/by-code/swah.html

Level 8

Location hidden

#2595 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
According to some, I'm on Topix all day defending illegal immigrants. In fact, I drop by the computer from time to time and post.
Claiming African groups? No, I simply debunk YOUR attempts to claim non-Africans!
Since, due to your intense white-hot burning racism, you cannot handle that any Eurasians were in Africa before the greeks, I am obligated to punk & debunk your nonsense at every turn.
Which reminds me..... still no evidence for the nature of the predynastic Lower Egyptian population, boy?
I thought not...
Lying Afronazi putz.
Still sources+quotes from the desperate psychopathic Barros, but just projections. LOL! More bark and no bite.

When have I 'CLAIMED' NON-Africans? YOU are the one that claims African groups like the Khoisans, horners, Berbers, Tuaregs,etc. All to hide your inferiority complex and to try label anyone a racist who pisses on your inferiority complex. LOL!

You've debunked no one, but yourself. Me, Almoravid, Trollslayer and others have taken a piss on you and we will continue to do you just for our enjoyment.

You have lost on the following:
1. Tuaregs
2. Berbers/Maghreb
3. Afro-Asiatic language
4. Bantu NOT enslaving Khoisan
5. Lower Egypt
6. Cro-Magnon
7. L3
8. Vinca
9. Moors
10. Libyans

You've have not been able to provide any sources+quotes. You not only been clowned by me but almost everyone on this thread. The only person who backs you is that id*ot African AE who is not taken serious by anyone.

Serious Barros why do you even try? Do you really want to defeat me in a debate this badly?

As for Lower Egypt, stop clowning around and acting like me and Almoravid did not already own you like a slave on that. You been owned so bad that you try to act like no evidence were posted to continue your usually pathetic tired argument.

But it doesn't matter because I'm just going to continue to drill the evidence down your throat.

Let me reiterate with this since your peanut sized low IQ brain can't comprehend most things posted so I would have to drill it into your head some more.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w513/Amun...

Not only is the earliest evidence of settlement in the Delta in the southwest part near the Faiyum,[not to mention that the sepati (nomes) of Lower Egypt are numbered from south to north and west to east as shown here http://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/nomeslower.ht... ] but AGAIN there is NO physical evidence of any population of Asiatics in the Delta during predynastic times!

Even the material culture is African in nature and not Asiatic.

"The initial movements westwards across the Sahara and, almost a millennium later, are likely to have been caused by the succession of drought episodes at 7600, 6800-6500, 6100, 5800, and 5500-5400 cal BC (8.6, 7.9-7.7, 7.26, 7, 6.6-6.5 kyr bp)…"-- Fekri Hassan, Droughts, Food, and Culture: Ecological Change and Food Security in Africa’s Prehistory

"..the early cultures of Merimde, the Fayum, Badari Naqada I and II are essentially African and early African social customs and religious beliefs were the root and foundation of the ancient Egyptian way of life." Shaw, Thurston (1976) Changes in African Archaeology in the Last Forty Years in African Studies since 1945

Why the heck would Asiatics/Eurasians NOT keep their culture???

Give it up old man, no one cares for your tired broken down argument. Give it a rest before you get an heart attack from this ownage we're giving you.

Oh yeah this is for you.
http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q701/Matt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 9 min Sadbuttrue 213
BM are envious of WM but you don't do anything ... 11 min Sadbuttrue 1
more white people born wit downsyndrome then bl... (Aug '12) 12 min Sadbuttrue 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Gag me 1,581,898
BM status drops to the level of Mexicans 20 min sbt 1
Black Mens status drops to the level of Mexican... 22 min Sbt 1
Primates ("whites") MAD that Africa and Blacks ... 23 min Sbt 14
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 2 hr Retribution 75
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 4 hr FireFellow44 41
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr Dan Snow 109
More from around the web