Bmt

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2532 Jul 8, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote:
Nevertheless, this skeleton retains a few primitive traits, including a rather low frontal, a short parietal arc, a wide mandibular ramus, and certain archaic-looking postcreanial features [...]
--Crevecoeur, Nazlet Khater (2007)
Son, when it comes anything African historians and anthropologists have to walk a fine line. They have to appease whites by throwing them a bone once in while, like Neave saying the first european was neither, white or asian looking. That is nonsense ofcourse. 35 000 years ago Africans, as we know the, existed.

This is supposed to appease whitey. "Nevertheless, this skeleton retains a few primitive traits, including a rather low frontal, a short parietal arc, a wide mandibular ramus, and certain archaic-looking postcreanial features".

When the "first europan" entered Europe Neanderthal and Cro-magnon were already living in Europe. Some times you have to read between the line to really know what anthropologists and historians are really saying.
Bmt

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2533 Jul 8, 2013
Bmt wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, when it comes anything African historians and anthropologists have to walk a fine line. They have to appease whites by throwing them a bone once in while, like Neave saying the first european was neither, white or asian looking. That is nonsense ofcourse. 35 000 years ago Africans, as we know the, existed.
This is supposed to appease whitey. "Nevertheless, this skeleton retains a few primitive traits, including a rather low frontal, a short parietal arc, a wide mandibular ramus, and certain archaic-looking postcreanial features".
When the "first europan" entered Europe Neanderthal and Cro-magnon were already living in Europe. Some times you have to read between the line to really know what anthropologists and historians are really saying.
*like Neave saying the first european was neither, black, white or asian looking...

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2534 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
But, moron, you still have produced NO evidence for your Afronazi assumptions!
Yes I have you fcking moron, which you IGNORED because your d*mb@$$ can't debunk anything.

Again....
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w513/Amun...

Not only is the earliest evidence of settlement in the Delta in the southwest part near the Faiyum,[not to mention that the sepati (nomes) of Lower Egypt are numbered from south to north and west to east as shown here....
http://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/nomeslower.ht...
]

But there is NO physical evidence of any population of Asiatics in the Delta during predynastic times.
Sinajuavi wrote:
1. I didn't say they weren't African. I said they were also part Eurasian. Got proof to the contrary? Still not...
No do YOU have proof? Do you have any Autosomal DNA proof??? Again there are NO Eurasian remains found in predynastic Egypt.
Sinajuavi wrote:
2. We did prove this... with evidence you pretend not to have seen... lying lowlife Afronazi bastard.
D*mb@$$ I am asking you to prove that the Maghreb was PREDOMINANTLY Eurasian. I KNOW U6 entered the Maghreb around 30k(but U6 is also found in other parts of Africa and its no longer Eurasian) and also what was the Y-DNA??? Which is what asho had asked you a million times.
Sinajuavi wrote:
3. Egyptian portrayals of Berbers from Libya show Eurasians. In the south, Libyans were black.
Where????
Sinajuavi wrote:
4. I have seen the genetic study showing the Iberian ancestry of Tuaregs. When I find it I'll post it, but, Afronazi lying lowlife, you will pretend not to see and go on lying.
STFU you pretend like you never seen the info me and ALmoravid posted. Stop playing games. There are NO studies saying the Tuareg are originally from Iberia. Explain why their Y-DNA and MtDNA is mainly AFRICAN. The Tuareg origins are of the Sahara.
Sinajuavi wrote:
5. Cro-Magnon is Y-type I, sister clade of J, Mideastern. Not African. This is well-known, to all but Afronazi dropouts with no real knowledge, such as, for example, you.
No one is talking about Y-DNA or MtDNA, what we mean is that the early Cro-Magnon most likely resembled Africans like those Eurasians in the Maghreb that you love so much, as evident by this!
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10222169
Sinajuavi wrote:
Now, where is the evidence for the population of Lower Egypt, boy? Still nothing?
Stop acting like you didn't see evidence posted. Show me Eurasian remains in Egypt predynastic times or GTFO.

And also explain why their culture is African in origins???? Wouldn't those Eurasians/Asiatics keep their cultures???

"The initial movements westwards across the Sahara and, almost a millennium later, are likely to have been caused by the succession of drought episodes at 7600, 6800-6500, 6100, 5800, and 5500-5400 cal BC (8.6, 7.9-7.7, 7.26, 7, 6.6-6.5 kyr bp)…"-- Fekri Hassan, Droughts, Food, and Culture: Ecological Change and Food Security in Africa’s Prehistory

"..the early cultures of Merimde, the Fayum, Badari Naqada I and II are essentially African and early African social customs and religious beliefs were the root and foundation of the ancient Egyptian way of life." Shaw, Thurston (1976) Changes in African Archaeology in the Last Forty Years in African Studies since 1945
Sinajuavi wrote:
Then shut the F up.
You STFU. Your argument has been burned, destroyed and crushed. You're just a walking zombie right now that just won't die!
Sinajuavi wrote:
Nazlett Khafer was in Upper Egypt, dumb $hit.

ANOTHER typical Afronazi prevarication! Piss off, boy.
D*mb@$$ you have bad reading. The POINT IS that the Nazlet Khater man is the OLDEST remains found in the Paleolithic(30k) in Egypt. SHOW ME Eurasian remains THAT OLD. You can't...LMAO!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2535 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
“just absorbed”? The Bantu often enslaved and otherwise abused the San and pygmy peoples.
LMAO!!! Where is your proof for this???
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#2536 Jul 8, 2013
white democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
In the first Zulu War they wipe out an entire British column. In the 1890s they were still fighting wars of no quarter, taking no prisoner. That sounds pretty war like to me.
the british had no business there. the Zulu had no choice
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#2537 Jul 8, 2013
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
It is still fair to say that the black Nubians were the foundation of the ancient Egypt that we know of.
And also be aware that many samolis, Ethiopians and Sudanese carry a predominate caucasion and eurasion dna sequence but still loo very black.
I think since blacks were 1st it would be the caucasion and eurasions who carry the African dna sequence. Nothing started with caucasions and eurasions

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2538 Jul 8, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Hg I => 25,000 years ago (in the Balkans)
Hg H => "Possible time of origin" 20,000-25,000 YBP
http://picturestack.com/173/146/zuuSchermafbe...
Quote:
-->Haplogroup I is a descendent of suprahaplogroup F (encompassing haplogroup descendents G-T, see Figure 3). Haplogroup F is thought to represent a second and later stage of human migration out of Africa 50 thousand <--years ago (kya)(see Figures 4 and 5).
http://www.genebase.com/learning/article/12
http://picturestack.com/173/146/zuuSchermafbe...
quote:
In modern humans, this elongation is a pattern characteristic of warm-adapted populations, and this physique may be an early Cro-Magnon retention from African ancestors. Similar retentions may be observed in certain indices of facial shape ...
--Encyclopedia of Human Evolution and Prehistory: Second Edition by Eric Delson
quote:
"Molecular biology has traced the ancestry of the Cro-Magnons deep into&#65279; tropical Africa, into the territory of the hypothetical African Eve"...
--Cro-Magnon:How the Ice Age Gave Birth to the First Modern Humans, By Brian Fagan,pg 89 (2010).
http://picturestack.com/21/104/F6iSchermafbe8...
quote:
The estimates of their dates overlap (around fifth thousand years ago) and they both probably lived in northeast Africa. Africa? Yes, Africa. Although nearly all EUrasian mtDNA and Y chromosomes currently existing can be traced back to L3 and M168 respectively, M168 and L3 also had African descendants."
--Norman A. Johnson (2007) Darwinian Detectives: Revealing the Natural History of Genes and Genomes pg100
Back to the drawing board.
All DNA traces to Africa, nitwit.

Cro-Magnon were Eurasians. This is the same lie you Afronazi lowlife use regularly... when you lose, then “well, humans originated in Africa”. LOL!!!

So everyone is African, eh?

No... peoples descending from D and CF are Eurasians.

You're an Afronazi liar with a serious self-esteem problem. Seek therapy.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2539 Jul 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh come now, you upset because I put a pic of a light white looking Egyptian up! Hate to tell you this, there are plenty of other pics of really white looking people on Egyptian walls! LOL
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

You can clearly see the paint has faded as you can see multiple shades of color on the face. But not only that but obviously black paint on the hair fading...-__-

Not the best representative for Ancient Egyptian painting. And I hope you know the Ancient Egyptians took in many Asiatic wives. And if that painting looks like a white person then you should consider ending your life.

Again THIS is how the Ancient Egyptians depicted your white gods.
http://www.noelshack.com/2013-27-1372936962-r...
http://www.noelshack.com/2013-27-1372937036-r...
http://www.noelshack.com/2013-27-1372937169-h...
http://www.noelshack.com/2013-27-1372937539-e...
http://www.noelshack.com/2013-27-1372937343-e...

Level 6

Location hidden

#2540 Jul 8, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Where is your proof for this???
You actually are very ignorant of African history, apparently. Do you know how to use Google? This information is easy to find.

Yes, the Bantu often behaved as nasty bloody butchers, imperialists. The Ngoni were vicious and had even other Bantu groups running into the hills of refuge. That is how the Sotho got to where they are today.

Nitwit. Your racism pollutes your every thought. You need that bigotry to be slapped out of you, boy.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2541 Jul 8, 2013
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
It is still fair to say that the black Nubians were the foundation of the ancient Egypt that we know of.
And also be aware that many samolis, Ethiopians and Sudanese carry a predominate caucasion and eurasion dna sequence but still loo very black.
That's because ALL genetics are African and only a mental midget denies and fails to comprehend the reality of mankind. Our offspring have become weak, pale and sickly, due to the failure of their endocrine system. It's what the Bible calls "inhereted sin" and what scientists refer to as "birth defects". It is true, we are one peoples. There is only one race. But the white boy lies, just as prophecied, so we can be divided and gathered for war on that last day.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2542 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Cro-Magnon were Eurasians. This is the same lie you Afronazi lowlife use regularly... when you lose, then “well, humans originated in Africa”. LOL!!!
Brachial and crural indices of European late Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic humans.

Abstract
Among recent humans brachial and crural indices are positively correlated with mean annual temperature, such that high indices are found in tropical groups. However, despite inhabiting glacial Europe, the Upper Paleolithic Europeans possessed high indices, prompting Trinkaus (1981) to argue for gene flow from warmer regions associated with modern human emergence in Europe. In contrast, Frayer et al.(1993) point out that Late Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic Europeans should not exhibit tropically-adapted limb proportions, since, even assuming replacement, their ancestors had experienced cold stress in glacial Europe for at least 12 millennia. This study investigates three questions tied to the brachial and crural indices among Late Pleistocene and recent humans. First, which limb segments (either proximal or distal) are primarily responsible for variation in brachial and crural indices? Second, are these indices reflective of overall limb elongation? And finally, do the Late Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic Europeans retain relatively and/or absolutely long limbs? Results indicate that in the lower limb, the distal limb segment contributes most of the variability to intralimb proportions, while in the upper limb the proximal and distal limb segments appear to be equally variable. Additionally, brachial and crural indices do not appear to be a good measure of overall limb length, and thus, while the Late Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic humans have significantly higher (i.e., tropically-adapted) brachial and crural indices than do recent Europeans, they also have shorter (i.e., cold-adapted) limbs. The somewhat paradoxical retention of "tropical" indices in the context of more "cold-adapted" limb length is best explained as evidence for Replacement in the European Late Pleistocene, followed by gradual cold adaptation in glacial Europe.
Source:

Level 8

Location hidden

#2543 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Body proportions in Late Pleistocene Europe and modern human origins.

Abstract
Body proportions covary with climate, apparently as the result of climatic selection. Ontogenic research and migrant studies have demonstrated that body proportions are largely genetically controlled and are under low selective rates; thus studies of body form can provide evidence for evolutionarily short-term dispersals and/or gene flow. Following these observations, competing models of modern human origins yield different predictions concerning body proportion shifts in Late Pleistocene Europe. Replacement predicts that the earliest modern Europeans will possess "tropical" body proportions (assuming Africa is the center of origin), while Regional Continuity permits only minor shifts in body shape, due to climatic change and/or improved cultural buffering. This study tests these predictions via analyses of osteometric data reflective of trunk height and breadth, limb proportions and relative body mass for samples of Early Upper Paleolithic (EUP), Late Upper Paleolithic (LUP) and Mesolithic (MES) humans and 13 recent African and European populations. Results reveal a clear tendency for the EUP sample to cluster with recent Africans, while LUP and MES samples cluster with recent Europeans. These results refute the hypothesis of local continuity in Europe, and are consistent with an interpretation of elevated gene flow (and population dispersal?) from Africa, followed by subsequent climatic adaptation to colder conditions. These data do not, however, preclude the possibility of some (albeit small) contribution of genes from Neandertals to succeeding populations, as is postulated in Bräuer's "Afro-European Sapiens" model.
Source:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9169992

Level 6

Location hidden

#2544 Jul 8, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
you prove it. ur the one who goes around screaming foolishly about non-blacks being "indigenous to Africa. We've shown that to be a lie. Now you show us WHICH authority says yes.
You lying self-hating pathetic twisted Afronazi bastard.

The evidence was posted repeatedly you lying son of liars, confirming a predominantly-Eurasian Maghreb for 30,000 years.

There is nothing you can do about all that evidence but LIE. And lie you do, boy. Lie lie lie lie lie lie lie. You like like an Afronazi, bitxh.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2545 Jul 8, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
you clown. I hate no one. You however, have a topix thread devoted to ur racism against blacks and religions you determine inworthy.
Next....so just cuz Bradley give his thoughts on the origins of white racism.....he HATES himself???? Really? He doesn't AGREE with ur warped views, SO he HATES himself as a white man.
I guess Basil Davidson HATES himself too. Any white man who does not go along with the historic genocide and destruction of whole groups of non-white PPL. or does not see Africa as being cut off from world contributions...... is NOW according to "barros" a SELF-HATER....lol. I think not.
You're a racist, boy, therefore subhuman scum.

Yes, self-hating racists are often white. Look at Attai on this forum, for a good example.

The origin of white racism is in the euroimperialism of thte past 5 centuries. It has nothing to do with ice or caves or any of that other racist BS you and Farraklown like to propagate.

You will propagate no racism in my presence, boy. That is a certainty.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2546 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually are very ignorant of African history, apparently. Do you know how to use Google? This information is easy to find.
Yes, the Bantu often behaved as nasty bloody butchers, imperialists. The Ngoni were vicious and had even other Bantu groups running into the hills of refuge. That is how the Sotho got to where they are today.
Nitwit. Your racism pollutes your every thought. You need that bigotry to be slapped out of you, boy.
I don't give two shcits for your OPINIONS or FEELINGS. Stop sidestepping. Where is it stated in African history that Bantu people enslaved the Khoisan people??? Bantu people aren't even one monolithic group. Ngoni are just ONE repeat ONE group.

Again where are your sources??? If this information is so easy to find then POST them! Just like it should be easy to post Tuareg origins being from Iberia(which is false).

Again...

WHERE ARE YOUR SOURCES+QUOTES BACKING UP YOUR CLAIMS???

No sources+quotes=lack of evidence!

Ha!

Level 6

Location hidden

#2547 Jul 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What rubbish are you talking? The Zulus under King Shaka butchered and murdered thousands of other Africans! Lived in harmony, only in your dreams!
In fact the expansion of the Ngoni in southern Africa was one of history's most brutal and bloody episodes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2548 Jul 8, 2013
Try to debunk/address this post Barros.:)
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have you fcking moron, which you IGNORED because your d*mb@$$ can't debunk anything.
Again....
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w513/Amun...
Not only is the earliest evidence of settlement in the Delta in the southwest part near the Faiyum,[not to mention that the sepati (nomes) of Lower Egypt are numbered from south to north and west to east as shown here....
http://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/nomeslower.ht...
]
But there is NO physical evidence of any population of Asiatics in the Delta during predynastic times.
<quoted text>
No do YOU have proof? Do you have any Autosomal DNA proof??? Again there are NO Eurasian remains found in predynastic Egypt.
<quoted text>
D*mb@$$ I am asking you to prove that the Maghreb was PREDOMINANTLY Eurasian. I KNOW U6 entered the Maghreb around 30k(but U6 is also found in other parts of Africa and its no longer Eurasian) and also what was the Y-DNA??? Which is what asho had asked you a million times.
<quoted text>
Where????
<quoted text>
STFU you pretend like you never seen the info me and ALmoravid posted. Stop playing games. There are NO studies saying the Tuareg are originally from Iberia. Explain why their Y-DNA and MtDNA is mainly AFRICAN. The Tuareg origins are of the Sahara.
<quoted text>
No one is talking about Y-DNA or MtDNA, what we mean is that the early Cro-Magnon most likely resembled Africans like those Eurasians in the Maghreb that you love so much, as evident by this!
<quoted text>
Stop acting like you didn't see evidence posted. Show me Eurasian remains in Egypt predynastic times or GTFO.
And also explain why their culture is African in origins???? Wouldn't those Eurasians/Asiatics keep their cultures???
"The initial movements westwards across the Sahara and, almost a millennium later, are likely to have been caused by the succession of drought episodes at 7600, 6800-6500, 6100, 5800, and 5500-5400 cal BC (8.6, 7.9-7.7, 7.26, 7, 6.6-6.5 kyr bp)…"-- Fekri Hassan, Droughts, Food, and Culture: Ecological Change and Food Security in Africa’s Prehistory
"..the early cultures of Merimde, the Fayum, Badari Naqada I and II are essentially African and early African social customs and religious beliefs were the root and foundation of the ancient Egyptian way of life." Shaw, Thurston (1976) Changes in African Archaeology in the Last Forty Years in African Studies since 1945
<quoted text>
You STFU. Your argument has been burned, destroyed and crushed. You're just a walking zombie right now that just won't die!
<quoted text>
D*mb@$$ you have bad reading. The POINT IS that the Nazlet Khater man is the OLDEST remains found in the Paleolithic(30k) in Egypt. SHOW ME Eurasian remains THAT OLD. You can't...LMAO!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF2UGEI0UJU1N...

Level 6

Location hidden

#2549 Jul 8, 2013
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn wrote:
<quoted text>
South Africans do not represent all bantus. Eating them? This is a first. I thought is you East indian- mestizo breeds who eat people?
Yes, renegade Ngoni turned back northward, marching through Mozambique and Tanzania, attacking villages and holding huge feasts at which they ATE the victims.

Mestizo refers to mixed Euro-Native American people, you idiot.

You're a racist, boy. Come see me in person and talk your crap, coward.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2550 Jul 8, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are right the Internet sources you've posted cant be believed. They are pseudo.
Whereas, I've posted and cited directly from the sources of scientific journals. Given time and references for the public to verify the data I have posted, by major scholars in the field.
There is not such thing as "many white ancient Egyptians painted on walls," this is in the imagination of euronuts such as yourself. You've never been to Egypt like so many of you euronuts haven't. This is why you are so disgruntled in the mind. And for this reason you are being made fun of in Egypt, being called a MUKTABA!
Just like everything, you can't interpret ancient Egyptian art.
And to top this off, pyramids stems from the way the landscape is in Egypt. Materials used to build these pyramids with came from the South.
And foreign people/ asiatics were fet to the lions. This is shown at the Temple Sobek.
Let's recap:
Series
The Cambridge Ancient History
Volume 3 Part 3
The Expansion of the Greek World, Eighth to Sixth Centuries B.C.
Chapter Title
Chapter 36b: The Greeks in Egypt
Publication Date
Author
T. F. R. G. Braun
Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
10.1017/CHOL9780521234474.003
Overview
Greek-Egyptian relations before Psammetichus I
Greeks arrived to settle in Egypt in the reign of Psammetichus I (664–610 B.C.). For the period that follows, Herodotus found that Egyptian and non-Egyptian information could be combined (II. 147). Thanks to Greek settlers mingling with the Egyptians, knowledge was now accurate (II. 154). Significantly, no Greek pottery datable to the period between Mycenaean times and 664 B.C. has so far been found in Egypt. Egyptian trinkets, on the other hand, were reaching the Greek world in the eighth century, and a bronze Egyptian jug at Lefkandi in Euboea would seem to date back as far as the ninth. These could have arrived by way of Phoenicia or Cyprus.
Some contact then, even if indirect, there must have been in the disturbed century before Psammetichus I. The Greeks retained some recollection of the Egyptian history of this time. We have seen how the king of Ethiopia and Egypt, who must have been Shabako (c. 716–c. 702 B.C.) in 711 surrendered Yamani of Ashdod, possibly a Greek (above, p. 16). This ‘Sabak&#333;s’ is an historical figure for Herodotus (II. 137, 139) who in the fifth century could get a fair amount of information about the 25th (Nubian or Kushite) dynasty. Shabako's enemy was the delta king Bakenrenef son of Tefnakhte (c. 720–715 ?), whom he eventually captured and burnt alive. Bakenrenef, as Bocchoris, was to figure in Greek imagination, though Herodotus does not mention him. He is celebrated as a sagacious lawgiver in the Egyptian account of Diodorus (I. 45, 65, 79, 94) which derives from earlier Greek writing – probably in large measure from Hecataeus of Abdera, c. 300 B.C.
http://universitypublishingonline.org/cambrid...
You're delusional as well as a liar, Afronazi dropout boy.

There are many Eurasian-looking people portrayed in ancient Egyptian art. You are in deep denial, boy.

You consistently post data that is mostly irrelevant to the argument, and often proves the case against you, you foolish racist cultist!

Eurasians migrated from the Mideast into Lower Egypt 30,000 years ago, fool, long before any Greek ethnicity existed.

Or perhaps you think they arrived in the Maghreb on a 747...

Level 6

Location hidden

#2551 Jul 8, 2013
big mike M wrote:
Try to debunk/address this post Barros.:)
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF2UGEI0UJU1N...
You pathetic racist turd.

Still on about Nazlet Khafer, lol... which was in UPPER Egypt, you moron!

LOL!!!

And that means what? Nothing.

Lower Egypt had both Africans and Eurasians in it.

You have still FAILED, boy, to provide ANY evidence of the Lower Egyptian population.

Can't find those genetic studies? LOL!!! because they prove you WRONG, boy!

Now go cry, Afronazi putz.

Still awaiting evidence on the ancestral nature of the predynastic Lower Egyptian population, Afronazi. Got nothing? LOL!!! Yeah, but we all know that evidence exists, and you are ignoring it because you are a liar.

Goddam f'ing worthless self-hating racist liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min red and right 1,217,482
Are African males replacing Black Men in the Pr... 3 min Pamela 3
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 123,719
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Slave Coast 115,585
Why do Weak Impotent BM hate and blame WM the m... 8 min Pamela 11
"Monkeys Monkeys" thread (#24) 9 min facebook 35
What white female celebrities date black men? (Sep '09) 12 min Pamela 587
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 41 min Pamela 768
News In Detroit Hospital, Black Babies Are Latching On 1 hr KIP 25
SHAMEFUL examples of how WM treat their women 3 hr vudoo 34
More from around the web