The Ancient Egyptians were black! Fin...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#2375 Jul 5, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL THIS EXPOSES YOUR STUPIDITY EVEN MORE!
http://tinypic.com/r/106lcns/5
http://picturestack.com/295/823/y7ZSchermafbe...
Let me explain it to you slowly, since you are slow minded.
If people from East Africa (sub Sahara) who carry E-M35 hadn't migrated to the North the E-M78 mutation would not have been in existence. Do you understand it now?
E-M78 is a mutation of E-M35.
Mutations are effected by: "environment, diet, and exposure to infectious disease across the continent. In some cases, these adaptations have occurred&#65279; in the last several thousand years,"
quote:
A number of novel genetic and phenotypic adaptations have also evolved in Africans in response to dramatic variation in environment, diet, and exposure to infectious disease across the continent. In some cases, these adaptations have occurred&#65279; in the last several thousand years, exemplifying the ongoing evolution of human populations. Thus, present-day patterns of variation in African genomes are a product of both demographic and selective events.
--Sarah Tishkoff et al.2010
The people you eurocentrics show of Africans with Lip-plates (and make fun of). These people also fall within the same Hg E-M78. And the groups who carry this most frequent are the Masalit and Fur.
Quote:
Using the principle of the phylogeographic parsimony, the resolution of the E1b1b trifurcation in favor of a common ancestor of E-M2 and E-M329 strongly supports the hypothesis that haplogroup E1b1 originated in eastern Africa, as previously suggested [10], and that chromosomes E-M2, so frequently observed in sub-Saharan Africa, trace their descent to a common ancestor present in eastern Africa.
--Beniamino Trombetta et al.(2011)
https://www.google.com/search...
Let me explain extremely slowly so you can understand! Europeans and Middle Eastern people have very low African DNA. If you look at for instance, at Italians, you will find they have a lot of other Haplogroups as well not just North African DNA. They have extremely low Sub-Saharen DNA! Italians are much more related to other Europeans! The Lemba tribe of Southern African are related 1-5% to Middle Eastern INDIGENOUS JEWS but are far more related to other Lembas! So will Israel be giving them citizenship soon? Probably NOT! A Middle Eastern person can carry E1b1a, but at 2% it doesnt mean he is related to Africans!
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#2376 Jul 5, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Well me being mixed also I can say I was also discriminated against by other black people, but I didn't hold that onto me, since I had many black and white friends. I don't know whats African AE deals nr do I want to know it.
Apartheid not only effected Colored but ALL South Africans. There are black South Africans discriminating against their fellow African brethrens like Zimbabweans. Somalis(who they light on fire btw), Tanzanians, Nigerians(who they can't stand),etc.
So yeah Apartheid effected all South Africans. I don't know if African AE, but he just needs to STFU already.
He told me he was quote coloured un-qoute. I think we see this "light-dark" problem anywhere there are whites. It's something they start to bring about fractionalism amongst PPL. of color.

We see racist phenomenon in Asia, India, America, S.America anywhere whites go they institute a policy of ....the "closer to white you are, the better". Once again Mike, it's all part of a divide & conquer agenda. "African AE" is a unfortunate product of this. The only way to beat it is by not accepting it.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2377 Jul 5, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
He told me he was quote coloured un-qoute. I think we see this "light-dark" problem anywhere there are whites. It's something they start to bring about fractionalism amongst PPL. of color.
We see racist phenomenon in Asia, India, America, S.America anywhere whites go they institute a policy of ....the "closer to white you are, the better". Once again Mike, it's all part of a divide & conquer agenda. "African AE" is a unfortunate product of this. The only way to beat it is by not accepting it.
Good post.
Aphrol

Saltville, VA

#2378 Jul 5, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find it funny that Almoravid ACTUALLY belongs to an Berber group therefore he most likely knows MORE about Berbers. Meanwhile people like Barros and African AE think THEY DO. LMAO! I just find that funny.
I think I heard that the Tuareg language is one of the older Berber languages...
OH your mixed then go get us some white women you make it look more Appealing to mix.. by how good you look...
Aphrol

Saltville, VA

#2379 Jul 5, 2013
I don't even think I can make mixed people...

I think they'd just pretty much be white..
Aphrol

Saltville, VA

#2380 Jul 5, 2013
or black..

unless I date Asians or something..
Aphrol

Saltville, VA

#2381 Jul 5, 2013
less i date another oh yea.. lol nm
Aphrol

Saltville, VA

#2382 Jul 5, 2013
brain trip..
Aphrol

Saltville, VA

#2383 Jul 5, 2013
my brain tripped over and fell..
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#2384 Jul 5, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find it funny that Almoravid ACTUALLY belongs to an Berber group therefore he most likely knows MORE about Berbers. Meanwhile people like Barros and African AE think THEY DO. LMAO! I just find that funny.
I think I heard that the Tuareg language is one of the older Berber languages...
He probably is a bullsh*t liar. Berbers dont ever consider themselves black!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#2385 Jul 5, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
He's my analysis on "A-ae"......
"African AE" is a horrifically, SAD example of what racism can do to Africans if left UN-checked for more than a hundred years. FACT IS..the Afrikaners, British, Dutch etc. have long ago instituted a racist policy of divide & conquer that has pitted Africans against their bi-racial brothers.
....as a result
You have PPL. like "African AE" HATING himself and other native Africans, when HE SHOULD be joining with other Africans to FIGHT the residue of apartheid WHITE RACISM."
_______
Mike I fear he cannot be repaired. I hope I'm wrong, for his sake and for others like him, who suffer the mental & psychological debilitating effects of divide & conquer racism
You and Glim conveniently forget that my mothers family are Ashkenazi Jews!!! All Afronazis to me are equal to German Nazis. I see them as the enemy!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#2386 Jul 5, 2013
asho wrote:
<quoted text>
What is sub-saharan DNA, can you tell us. Who do you think took E1b1b to europe? Remember the natufians in the levant with sub-saharan afinities? What is very low? the SSA Y-dna, not to mention MtDna, is up to 10%(recent) in some arab countries.
“A late Pleistocene-early Holocene northward migration (from Africa to the Levant and to Anatolia) of these populations has been hypothesized from skeletal data (Angel 1972, 1973; Brace 2005) and from archaeological data, as indicated by the probable Nile Valley origin of the "Mesolithic" (epi-Paleolithic) Mushabi culture found in the Levant (Bar Yosef 1987). This migration finds some support in the presence in Mediterranean populations (Sicily, Greece, southern Turkey, etc.; Patrinos et al.; Schiliro et al. 1990) of the Benin sickle cell haplotype. This haplotype originated in West Africa and is probably associated with the spread of malaria to southern Europe through an eastern Mediterranean route (Salares et al. 2004) following the expansion of both human and mosquito populations brought about by the advent of the Neolithic transition (Hume et al 2003; Joy et al. 2003; Rich et al 1998).
"This northward migration of northeastern African populations carrying sub-Saharan biological elements is concordant with the morphological homogeneity of the Natufian populations (Bocquentin 2003), which present morphological affinity with sub-Saharan populations (Angel 1972; Brace et al. 2005). In addition, the Neolithic revolution was assumed to arise in the late Pleistocene Natufians and subsequently spread into Anatolia and Europe (Bar-Yosef 2002), and the first Anatolian farmers, Neolithic to Bronze Age Mediterraneans and to some degree other Neolithic-Bronze Age Europeans, show morphological affinities with the Natufians (and indirectly with sub-Saharan populations; Angel 1972; Brace et al 2005)..”
--F. X. Ricaut, M. Waelkens.(2008). Cranial Discrete Traits in a Byzantine Population and Eastern Mediterranean Population Movements Human Biology. 80:5, pp. 535-564
Natufians were interbred out by Eurasians and didnt play any part in the Neolithic Farmers going into Europe and North Africa. According to scientists Natufians were not Sub-Saharan but have some DNA that was Sub-Saharan! They were North African more than anything else!
white democrat

Farmerville, LA

#2389 Jul 5, 2013
In my previous post I should have said “white southerner”.
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#2390 Jul 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You and Glim conveniently forget that my mothers family are Ashkenazi Jews!!! All Afronazis to me are equal to German Nazis. I see them as the enemy!
lets deal with your alleged fight against Apartheid. Discuss what you did. Or ru 'barros' using both a proxy and his strange nomenclature.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2391 Jul 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You and Glim conveniently forget that my mothers family are Ashkenazi Jews!!! All Afronazis to me are equal to German Nazis. I see them as the enemy!
It is very clear to me that anyone thinking to deny Jews the right to their country, Israel, or maintaining any kind of mentality and propaganda to the effect that the Jews are not Jews, that they are running the world, etc., or any theory regarding them being especially evil or devious, is essentially NAZISM.

Afronazis maintain these Nazi attitudes not only toward Jews but toward many peoples, many of whose cultures and histories they attempt to steal.

Calling them “Afronazis” is eminently appropriate.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2392 Jul 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Natufians were interbred out by Eurasians and didnt play any part in the Neolithic Farmers going into Europe and North Africa. According to scientists Natufians were not Sub-Saharan but have some DNA that was Sub-Saharan! They were North African more than anything else!
When the Neolithic appeared in the Mideast, meaning the point at which people were actively planting and domesticating crops, the Natufian culture was already gone. For millenia the Natufians had been absorbing Mideasterners, and finally the surrounding Mideasterners absorbed the Natufians completely.

So, you are right, it was not Natufians migrating into Europe and N Africa and elsewhere with their Neolithic culture, though they did have some Natufian ancestry in them.

Using the term “Natufian” is a reference to a culture. This culture was brought out of Africa, clearly, but in the Levant and even in Lower Egypt the people bearing that culture were mixed, African and Mideastern.
Asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2393 Jul 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Natufians were interbred out by Eurasians and didnt play any part in the Neolithic Farmers going into Europe and North Africa. According to scientists Natufians were not Sub-Saharan but have some DNA that was Sub-Saharan! They were North African more than anything else!
Do you have a source? It is not DNA that brought anthropologist in the 1920s to that conclusion. It was morphological affinities in neolithic skulls that associate natufians with Sub-saharan Africans. Now morphological affinities + African DNA, be it E1b1b, in the levant, middle east and Europe = to proof. Then throw in the Benin Hbs haplotype in the middle east and europe. Last nail in the coffin so to speak. Then throw in the first european and you have proof that SSA where in europe and middle east a long time.^_^

“If the late Pleistocene Natufian sample from Israel is the source from which that Neolithic spread was derived, there was clearly a sub-Saharan African element present of almost equal importance as the Late Prehistoric Eurasian element.”

C.L. Brace (2005):

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2394 Jul 5, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
lets deal with your alleged fight against Apartheid. Discuss what you did. Or ru 'barros' using both a proxy and his strange nomenclature.
No, he is not me. But I also was involved in combatting apartheid. My involvement was on campus in California, where we were demanding that the UC Regents rid themselves of their S African investments, in keeping with the demands of the “divestment” movement which was worldwide.

My involvement was in concert with the campus movement which engaged in sit-ins, protest marches, and participation in an ongoing “Mandela City” encampment and protest site.

I was troubled during this period not only by the apathy of the UC Regents as well as many students, who seemed to think that it wasn't their problem if S African blacks and others were kept in what Haile Selaisie referred to famously as “subhuman bondage”, but also by some in the anti-apartheid movement who repeatedly attempted to use that movement as a platform and vehicle for their own antisemitism and anti-Israeli racism.

So my role in the movement was twofold: I opposed S African apartheid, and I opposed the antisemitism which was riding on the back of the anti-apartheid movement.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2395 Jul 5, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
There's another big chunk of bulldooky from you.

Even if he is really Amazigh, which I doubt, so what? That means nothing in terms of his knowledge of archaeology and human prehistory!

The DNA of the Tuareg indicates that the original population was of Iberian origin, by the way... do you really want to open that can of worms?

What I know about is the evidence. Clearly DNA and skeletal remains show that Eurasians were in the Maghreb 30,000 years ago, and all evidence over the time since then also shows a predominantly if not completely Eurasian population in the Maghreb.

What you think you heard doesn't mean squat.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2396 Jul 5, 2013
What sources state Tuaregs came from the Iberian peninsula???? Post them...

The ancestors of the Tuaregs lived in the Sahara when it was wet.

And you still have not posted any sources+quotes backing up your claims. Where are they???

Your OPINIONS doesn't mean squat.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How come white ppl had so many diseases 3 min Back Whipping Master 17
No "SPY" in the Trump Campaign 5 min Termite Power 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Super Fun 1,761,779
No N KOREA SUMMIT 13 min Termite Power 8
An intelligent black man 15 min Ms Mack 15
Indians HATE white people (Jun '14) 17 min Blacks are inferior 107
Would someone please explain to blacks and left... 18 min new black panther... 7
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 35 min Back Whipping Master 78
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 39 min RMG Inigo Montoya 33
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 1 hr Jake 64
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 1 hr Paul 30
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 5 hr Barros 102