Oscar Pistorius shoots dead his girlf...

Oscar Pistorius shoots dead his girlfriend

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
White People Are Psychos

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 13, 2013
South African media are reporting that Paralympic gold medalist Oscar Pistorius has allegedly shot and killed his girlfriend after mistaking her for an intruder at his home early Thursday morning.

Multiple media outlets in the country, including the Mail & Guardian, citing local police, say the woman died at the scene at the athlete's house in Pretoria.

The original source of the report appears to be Beeld, an Afrikaans-language daily newspaper.

Police spokesperson Captain Sarah Mcirca confirmed to South African media that the victim was shot in the arm and head.

Pistorius, 26, made history by being the first double amputee to take part in the Olympics.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...

MORE PROOF WHITE PEOPLE ARE FILLED WITH ENVY, JEALOUSY, HATRED, LUST, SIN, GREED, SELF-GRANDIOSE PSYCHOPATHS.

THEY ALL PUT UP A FACADE TO IMPRESS PEOPLE, WHILE LIVING PAST THEIR MEANS.

THEY ARE MASTERS OF DECEIT.

DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR OUTWARDLY CHARM.
THE DEVIL IS A MASTER OF CHARM & DECEIT.

“This way please...”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Jupiter expelled me,now Venus.

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Many in media and beyond will be irritated that he is not Black.

Already the excuses are coming out, soon we will hear he was suffering some mental health issue, had a horrific child hood, etc, just the way this game is played, could not handle stress of the games last year.

Just like clock work, it will pan out like this.

He done so well here in the games last year, crazy this has now happened.

An intruder so the claims are made.

Just breaking news so will have to wait and see if this is the case.
MaceoTheDon

London, UK

#3 Feb 14, 2013
White People Are Psychos wrote:
South African media are reporting that Paralympic gold medalist Oscar Pistorius has allegedly shot and killed his girlfriend after mistaking her for an intruder at his home early Thursday morning.
Multiple media outlets in the country, including the Mail & Guardian, citing local police, say the woman died at the scene at the athlete's house in Pretoria.
The original source of the report appears to be Beeld, an Afrikaans-language daily newspaper.
Police spokesperson Captain Sarah Mcirca confirmed to South African media that the victim was shot in the arm and head.
Pistorius, 26, made history by being the first double amputee to take part in the Olympics.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...
MORE PROOF WHITE PEOPLE ARE FILLED WITH ENVY, JEALOUSY, HATRED, LUST, SIN, GREED, SELF-GRANDIOSE PSYCHOPATHS.
THEY ALL PUT UP A FACADE TO IMPRESS PEOPLE, WHILE LIVING PAST THEIR MEANS.
THEY ARE MASTERS OF DECEIT.
DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR OUTWARDLY CHARM.
THE DEVIL IS A MASTER OF CHARM & DECEIT.
What's new, nothing to see here typical sociopathic caucasian behaviour smh
Sue

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Why must you make it a race issue? It's a person - simple who shot an innocent girl. It doesn't make him right or liked but it isn't because he is white nor should you generalise.

Saying it's because of a,b,c and a game could be said about the use of racism, apartheid and any other issue people want to use to explain. Let it go. Live in peace and accept that sometimes there are bad people regardless of colour.
Racist Pigs

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Feb 14, 2013
SouthPawSoul wrote:
Many in media and beyond will be irritated that he is not Black.
Already the excuses are coming out, soon we will hear he was suffering some mental health issue, had a horrific child hood, etc, just the way this game is played, could not handle stress of the games last year.
Just like clock work, it will pan out like this.
He done so well here in the games last year, crazy this has now happened.
An intruder so the claims are made.
Just breaking news so will have to wait and see if this is the case.
Noticed how they slipped in: "the local reporter said he might have mistaken her for an intruder".

That one slip will spread like wildfire.
Everyone will believe that.

Now imagine if he was a Black Dude..
They would ramble off the homicide/gun shooting statistics...and how horrible it is.

White People are prolific as mass media/perception molding.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#6 Feb 14, 2013
SouthPawSoul wrote:
Already the excuses are coming out, soon we will hear he was suffering some mental health issue, had a horrific child hood, etc, just the way this game is played, could not handle stress of the games last year.
You are right, LOL

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#7 Feb 14, 2013
How sad
carribbean blue

Kempton Park, South Africa

#10 Feb 14, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha they probably gonna say he was mentally ill.
Police Anal Investigation

Brecon, UK

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Racist Pigs wrote:
<quoted text>
Noticed how they slipped in: "the local reporter said he might have mistaken her for an intruder".
That one slip will spread like wildfire.
Everyone will believe that.
Now imagine if he was a Black Dude..
They would ramble off the homicide/gun shooting statistics...and how horrible it is.
White People are prolific as mass media/perception molding.
Your boy Doner made a good start, but he was too stupid to really do anything, except kill an innocent couple. A bit like you, you're pretty stupid.
Mimi

Bristol, UK

#13 Feb 14, 2013
The burglar story is baloney, she lives there or visits doesn't she, people who are startled in their home would call out the names of the people who live there (unless they live alone) for an answer, which she would have and therefore he wouldn't have needed to shoot.
straight talk

United States

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Sue wrote:
Why must you make it a race issue? It's a person - simple who shot an innocent girl. It doesn't make him right or liked but it isn't because he is white nor should you generalise.
Saying it's because of a,b,c and a game could be said about the use of racism, apartheid and any other issue people want to use to explain. Let it go. Live in peace and accept that sometimes there are bad people regardless of colour.
I agree with y ou but if you read most of the post on this thread their has so many bad thigs said about black peope and mostly black woman this thread make it seem like only blaks are the only race that do wrong things you probley have said not some nice this about blacks your self lets be real black do get blame for so much so when blacks hear that a whie person do a killing or what ever the crime is they do play the race crad in a way i dont blame them is it right no its not please stop all the madness

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Racist Pigs wrote:
<quoted text>
Noticed how they slipped in: "the local reporter said he might have mistaken her for an intruder".
That one slip will spread like wildfire.
Everyone will believe that.
Now imagine if he was a Black Dude..
They would ramble off the homicide/gun shooting statistics...and how horrible it is.
White People are prolific as mass media/perception molding.
LOL I know, right? How can he have 'mistaken' her for a burglar given his thorough security system? Did you see his house? I believe they showed it on the news. The dude had BARBED wires around the walls of his house...so how could a burglar have entered the grounds of his house, let alone entered his home? It's a load of BS. Mistaking a lone female for a burglar? He shot that woman in cold blood. He's just another sick-in-the-head, Jekyll and Hyde mentality having white boy. And I knew that about him when I read somewhere, that during the Olympics, he was so angry a fellow athlete (who like him, has no feet/whatever) had defeated him on the tracks, that he resorted to accusing the man for having different length 'blades' from him. He was that much of a sore loser; couldn't grasp or get over the fact that someone had beat him for 2nd place on the track so he blames it on something so petty like, the length of someone's blades. Typical white boy: immature, spoilt, always have to have it their way or NO way. And there is no telling what they'll do when they finally snap. Apparently - and prior to the event, there were reports of domestic altercations too.
lets keep it real

United States

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Police Anal Investigation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy Doner made a good start, but he was too stupid to really do anything, except kill an innocent couple. A bit like you, you're pretty stupid.
How about that white guy that killed all those babys
Really

Wolbórz, Poland

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Pistorius shot her 4 times, that was no accident. They had a history of domestic violence. She probably made a mistake and called him a cripple during an argument.
Die Whitey

Pottstown, PA

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Racist Pigs wrote:
<quoted text>
Noticed how they slipped in: "the local reporter said he might have mistaken her for an intruder".
That one slip will spread like wildfire.
Everyone will believe that.
Now imagine if he was a Black Dude..
They would ramble off the homicide/gun shooting statistics...and how horrible it is.
White People are prolific as mass media/perception molding.
ok.. now they are recanting their story stating: "we never released that".

Now they're blaming it on the "stardom".
They say the stress of fast money, living large in an estate, being famous is the cause.

Whiteys are relentless.
Die Whitey

Pottstown, PA

#19 Feb 14, 2013
awww .. pitty Oscar..

now they're starting the: "poor Oscar.. he had a hard life.. his parents just dies"..

blah blah blah..

dude's a typical whitey psycho.

i knew it the first time i saw him..

The clean cut, overly tan, anal appearance.

Psychos are prolific at seduction, reproducing, and manipulation.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#22 Feb 15, 2013
carribbean blue wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha they probably gonna say he was mentally ill.
He shot her six times and neighbours say they heard her screaming. He is a nut case who needs the electric chair but he probably will get a fancy lawyer and walk free!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#24 Feb 15, 2013
Oscar's punk azz needs to do better than that shyt....in court crying like a little bytch! Why would the young lady who knew that he keep loaded guns in the house crawl through the window at three in the morning and If he was able to pump four shots into her head, he was close enough to see who she was.....so GTFOOHWTBS! Shorty was going to bounce on his azz and he couldn't handle it!

And it's a race issue because the white media is falling all over themselves to come up with plausible scenarios other than the obvious, when if it was a black man they would be building the platform to hang his azz as we speak!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26 Feb 15, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
She was probably banging a negro, so he shot her. He might as well. After they have been with a black man then they are pretty much useless.
Yeah, but in this instant, the brothers will get the last word. Did you see those brothers, the cops dressed in Urban wear, walking his punk azz out like they were rappers going to do a show! And please, would you white boys make up your mind....I thought your magazine cover white girls were beyond black men romantic grasp, but now that some fcked up shyt happen, you hypothesize our possible involvement in this tragedy? I guess we are just the DEFAULT excuse for everybody!
motts

Colne, UK

#29 Feb 15, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
She was probably banging a negro, so he shot her. He might as well. After they have been with a black man then they are pretty much useless.
Only an imbecilic, poisonous, satanic, piece of trash such as you could inject your racial phobia into a tragedy such as this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Poer 47,834
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 18 min Go Blue Forever 29
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 21 min fluer 26
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min USAsince1680 1,418,049
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 26 min MICHA 464
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... 28 min go the f away 11
Why is "BLAKS R WILD APES" allowed here? 34 min Poer 14
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr Michel Montvert 229
More from around the web