of 2
Next Last

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#4 Jul 5, 2013
The Great Zimmerman wrote:
Another lying slave-descended Negro...
No wonder Humans don't take you apes seriously and laugh at you behind your backs.
another name change? and it is fact that GZ was on both of those medications during the incident. I am curious to know if he was ALSO on those medications when he filed for a CCW permit. I think it is relevant.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 5, 2013
Surfing this site is close to impossible.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#9 Jul 5, 2013
MOSES-11 wrote:
No wonder it took months to arrest Z-man, it gave him time to clean his system.
-------
Zimmerman had been prescribed both Temazespam (Restoril), a powerful hypnotic drug with profound side effects, which include “hallucinations, agitation and aggression,” and Adderall, an amphetamine cocktail that
can cause “worsening mental or mood problems (eg, aggression, anxiety, delusions, depression, hallucination, hostility)”, one can hardly avoid thinking that Zimmerman may not have been entirely sane at the time of the shooting.
http://mobile.allthingscrimeblog.com/#2627
zimmie had no business with a gun -How many Adam Lanzas are out there?
Satan

Rowlett, TX

#11 Jul 5, 2013
If they are medications prescribed by a Doctor...
Zimmerman should never have been on trail.

Use basic common sense; not afrocentric logic.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

someplace

#14 Jul 5, 2013
Satan wrote:
isn't it comforting to know that all those guns out there have owners with mental and emotional problems- like zimmie.
aisling-

New Philadelphia, OH

#19 Jul 5, 2013
DriveBy | July 5, 2013 at 6:43 pm

O’Mara intends to get the Toxicology evidence that Treyvon was stoned, and also Treyvon’s MMA (fighting propensity) evidence admitted next week. Because Bernie opened the door by bringing in George’s past legal studies –“a widening circle.”

Toward the end of the conference, here:

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/day-18-defens...

ME today stated that the THC in Trayvon's system could very well affect him.
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

#20 Jul 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
O’Mara intends to get the Toxicology evidence that Treyvon was stoned, and also Treyvon’s MMA (fighting propensity) evidence admitted next week. Because Bernie opened the door by bringing in George’s past legal studies –“a widening circle.”
If weed worked like you are babbling it would not be legal in two states.

Oakland

#21 Jul 5, 2013
Satan wrote:
Well, that wouldn't apply to me then, at least not your last sentence. Some medications are too powerful to even operate machinery or drive a car so your point was? Just wondering.

Oakland

#24 Jul 5, 2013
You dumb Negroes (yes, I know that's a redundancy)!
Hero Zimmerman was LEGALLY taking these prescription medications, unlike dope-head Traynig!
Just because a medication is prescribed by a physician does not mean it does not impair or affect a person's judgment depending on which medication it is. Surely you cannot be that naïve. And, the THC levels found in TMs blood were almost trace amounts.

How many names are you using on this forum?....Just wondering.....

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

someplace

#25 Jul 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
zimmie on drugs!!! even is prescription drugs brings up the question "should he have been playing cops and robbers"with a loading gun? Was he stable and in control at all times? How did he get the gun in the first place?opps I forgot his daddy is a judge and uncle is a cop nuff said.

Oakland

#26 Jul 5, 2013
Another lying slave-descended Negro...
No wonder Humans don't take you apes seriously and laugh at you behind your backs.
Must you constantly make these kinds of comments? YOU might feel that way but the world, at large, really has progressed and doesn't. And before you start on me, I am Native American.....NEXT?
aisling-

New Philadelphia, OH

#27 Jul 5, 2013
Can the Prosecution Keep Trayvon’s History of Violence and Drug Use from the Jury?

"There is one additional wrinkle that could potentially open the door for the admission of specific prior acts evidence of Martin. Even where such specific prior acts evidence is not generally permitted, as in the circumstances of the Zimmerman case, if one side of the legal dispute introduces positive reputation evidence to strengthen their case, the other side is generally allowed to introduce evidence of specific acts to undermine that reputation evidence. That is, if one side puts reputation into play, the other side is permitted to attack that reputation evidence with contrary evidence of specific prior acts. Under this exception, if the prosecution were to try to portray Trayvon Martin as having a peaceful and sober reputation in the community, the defense may then be able to introduce evidence of Martin’s specific acts of violence and drug use."
http://lawofselfdefense.com/can-prosecution-k...

Oakland

#30 Jul 5, 2013
Trayvon Had It Coming wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: Negroes do far more killing than whites. And they are "only" (Gag!) 13% of the population, MoMo.
Ahhhhhh, I think you need to research that false claim also. How many black men have gone on shooting sprees and killed innocent children in their classrooms? How many black men have held women hostage for 10 years? How many black men shoot up movie theaters full of innocent viewers? Just an example or two for you to ponder.
aisling-

New Philadelphia, OH

#31 Jul 5, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
zimmie on drugs!!! even is prescription drugs brings up the question "should he have been playing cops and robbers"with a loading gun? Was he stable and in control at all times? How did he get the gun in the first place?opps I forgot his daddy is a judge and uncle is a cop nuff said.
Unless O'Mara opens the door, good luck trying to get that in.

Why do you think the prosecution, per O'Mara in the interview, stated what he did about the prosecution deliberately no touching on certain things. However, they did and O'Mara now can bring up Trayvon's drug use and MMA fighting.

You can't just bring things up in that it can open the door to have the other side counter it with what can be very damaging to your case/defense.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

someplace

#33 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I have taken both those medications at times as prescribed by my doctor and can tell you unequivocally that neither "impairs" one in any way if taken as prescribed.
In fact, if anything, those who, like me, suffer from ADD, think more clearly and logically when taking Adderall.
you and zimmie are a lot alike
aisling-

New Philadelphia, OH

#34 Jul 5, 2013
And it wasn't George acting suspiciously like he was on drugs. The Medical Examiner today stated that the THC in Trayvon's system very well could affect his behavior and lend credibility to George stating to dispatch that Trayvon looked like he was on drugs/acting suspiciously.

Oakland

#36 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I have taken both those medications at times as prescribed by my doctor and can tell you unequivocally that neither "impairs" one in any way if taken as prescribed.
In fact, if anything, those who, like me, suffer from ADD, think more clearly and logically when taking Adderall.
But you do know that there are side effects which may affect each person differently, don't you?

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

someplace

#38 Jul 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
And it wasn't George acting suspiciously like he was on drugs. The Medical Examiner today stated that the THC in Trayvon's system very well could affect his behavior and lend credibility to George stating to dispatch that Trayvon looked like he was on drugs/acting suspiciously.
you left out one thing georgie boy thought and probably said I'm going to get me a black boy
aisling-

New Philadelphia, OH

#42 Jul 5, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you left out one thing georgie boy thought and probably said I'm going to get me a black boy
Well, we all know what Trayvon said, not probably either,now don't we. Not to mention that Dee Dee can be recalled at anytime by the defense.

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#43 Jul 5, 2013
Trayvon Had It Coming wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: Negroes do far more killing than whites. And they are "only" (Gag!) 13% of the population, MoMo.
They actually don't, you're just racist. Crackers do just as much killing as Whites, stop trying to make White people look like they're all perfect. Further from it than Blacks, so shut the f*ck up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min PolakPotrafi 1,205,487
Why are there no white guys name Tyrone? 10 min Tyrone Wasielewski 4
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 12 min ACTUALLY 87
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 12 min RFD 122,540
Honestly Does America want us here 18 min THX Means Binness 16
Can white men sexually satisfy black women better? 22 min Rising Lotus 25
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 26 min Carly HI YAH 112,233
Miguel is a black stud lesbian! she's in love w... 28 min Tyrone Wasielewski 28
Biracial IS NOT black 49 min I Mixed Cocoa l 200
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Dingringsing 31,978