There's no such thing as RACE

There's no such thing as RACE

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
ReelBlackFemaleL ady

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 16, 2013
There is no such thing as race, but tribes. We are tribes of all colors,and ethnicities. There is no such thing as a racist, but a tribalist. There no such thing as racism but tribalism, there is no such thing as a racial group but a tribal group.RACE does not exist,only TRIBES.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 16, 2013
Are you an irbw?

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Very informative and intriguing. I recall going over this in my philosophy class. For example: Haven't you noticed some some Latinos resemble Asians, some Latinos resemble whites, some Indians resemble blacks and vice versa, etc. Races are sometimes hard to specify in some people. Other races look alike.
KingsloveQueens

San Mateo, CA

#4 Jun 16, 2013
The only True race is the Human race...

it should really be look at as ethnicities, but unless we get invaded from Mars

The wm will use the word race to make other people less than or seem alien to others when in fact

were all human "the Human RACE"...

that's how I see it anyway (;

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#5 Jun 16, 2013
B4 i entered this thread.. I said.. I bet its a black person.. Lol.. Sorry but theres 3 races

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#6 Jun 16, 2013
The black race.. Or the hamitic race.. Is made up of dravidan indians, abborignies africans, melanesians, negritos and hoa..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#7 Jun 16, 2013
The race i belong to is the shem race..
Really Oh Really _-_-

Ann Arbor, MI

#8 Jun 16, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
B4 i entered this thread.. I said.. I bet its a black person.. Lol.. Sorry but theres 3 races
Yup only a black would act like a human. Unlike you non humans.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#9 Jun 16, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
The only True race is the Human race...
it should really be look at as ethnicities, but unless we get invaded from Mars
The wm will use the word race to make other people less than or seem alien to others when in fact
were all human "the Human RACE"...
that's how I see it anyway (;
Then you have great perception.=)
Magnacarter

United States

#10 Jun 16, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
The race i belong to is the shem race..
You're basing this off the Bible. Ham, shem and jepeth were brothers. Race is only skin deep. Scientists agree that there is only one race, the human race.
KingsloveQueens

San Mateo, CA

#11 Jun 16, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
The race i belong to is the shem race..
and what planet do the shem race come from Mars or pluto ugly beyotch (=

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#12 Jun 16, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>and what planet do the shem race come from Mars or pluto ugly beyotch (=
oh stop crying a lil bitch.. Ever since i told u to show ur fugly face.. U sign out.. Ha ha ha ha.. Anywayz read the bible.. The church dont teach it.. But my.. Theory.. That ham seeds was cursed by noah.. If u look at the races i mention.. Many still believe in there pagan gods.. Espically indians and africans..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#13 Jun 16, 2013
Magnacarter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're basing this off the Bible. Ham, shem and jepeth were brothers. Race is only skin deep. Scientists agree that there is only one race, the human race.
thats true.. But u now where that.. Black sheep in the family refering to.. Lol
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#14 Jun 16, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>oh stop crying a lil bitch.. Ever since i told u to show ur fugly face.. U sign out.. Ha ha ha ha.. Anywayz read the bible.. The church dont teach it.. But my.. Theory.. That ham seeds was cursed by noah.. If u look at the races i mention.. Many still believe in there pagan gods.. Espically indians and africans..
F uck you samoan dirtball. IF anyone is cursed it would be you mfers.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#15 Jun 16, 2013
I hate when people say this. Scientists have replaced race with clusters as if that is really going to stop people from noticing the differences.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Jun 16, 2013
This crap about RACE being a mere "social construct" is utter bullsh!t.

Level 2

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#17 Jun 16, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>oh stop crying a lil bitch.. Ever since i told u to show ur fugly face.. U sign out.. Ha ha ha ha.. Anywayz read the bible.. The church dont teach it.. But my.. Theory.. That ham seeds was cursed by noah.. If u look at the races i mention.. Many still believe in there pagan gods.. Espically indians and africans..
How about you prove that is really you in that pic? until then I don't believe you.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#18 Jun 16, 2013
Mr Afrocentric wrote:
<quoted text>
F uck you samoan dirtball. IF anyone is cursed it would be you mfers.
fat albert u mad.. Eat another hot dog.. Might make u feel better u cursed mutt.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#19 Jun 16, 2013
Aye.. Thank jesus came and made us all brotherz lol.. Just.. Try and cuss a lil less.. Lol.. My hamitic braddas.. Its hard, i know.. But maybe u can break the cycle in ur own familia.. And then then the drugs and the dope and the drinking.. Etc

Level 2

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#20 Jun 17, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Aye.. Thank jesus came and made us all brotherz lol.. Just.. Try and cuss a lil less.. Lol.. My hamitic braddas.. Its hard, i know.. But maybe u can break the cycle in ur own familia.. And then then the drugs and the dope and the drinking.. Etc
How about you prove that is really you in that pic? until then I don't believe you.

Why did you choose to ignore this?^^ lol somebody is afraid of being exposed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,418,029
Why is "BLAKS R WILD APES" allowed here? 4 min Jack 8
Hillary accuses Trump of racism in speech 5 min Michel Montvert 5
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 7 min wdt26 72
Studs, what does coochie feel and smell like? 7 min grip 5
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 9 min Michel Montvert 461
Fall Fashion for White Girls 12 min wdt26 3
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 34 min Michel Montvert 22
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 59 min Michel Montvert 229
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 47,831
More from around the web