We are Watching YOU
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
We are Watching YOU

Chalfont, PA

#1 Jul 15, 2013
As of TODAY Spanish, Asians and Whites well No longer let Blacks Murder, Rape or Rob us. We stand behind George Zimmermen.

Let this be a Warning !

* Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

* Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

* Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites, but the statistics are nebulous because sometimes they are classified as white, so it could be far higher.

* The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic.

* Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

* Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.
suckmycockiness

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Big brother is watching you, but you to busy watching blacks you are oblivious of whothe real culprits are, but good luck with that
We are Watching YOU

Chalfont, PA

#3 Jul 15, 2013
@ Blacks need to understand that the Whole World is watching You.

@ We see and we understand fully what is going on.

@ We well no longer allow you to kill are children.

@ We well no longer have you attack us without using force.

We are Watching YOU
blakistan1

Sayreville, NJ

#4 Jul 15, 2013
I hope to become the next Zimmerman. I named my gun the Trayvonater lol! Down with blacks,gays,Liberal self hating whites.
We are Watching YOU

Chalfont, PA

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Let this Zimmerman trail be a lesson to all Trayvons out there that we well Use Force With Force.
We are Watching YOU

Chalfont, PA

#6 Jul 15, 2013
There are more Zimmerman's out their. It's only a matter of time before it happens again.

So get use to it. White well No Longer be a Victim.

In time Blacks well learn to accept Whites shooting Blacks like they accept Black on Black crime. In time it becomes the NORM.
I M WHITE

Woodstock, GA

#7 Jul 15, 2013
We are Watching YOU wrote:
As of TODAY Spanish, Asians and Whites well No longer let Blacks Murder, Rape or Rob us. We stand behind George Zimmermen.
Let this be a Warning !
* Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
* Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.
* Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites, but the statistics are nebulous because sometimes they are classified as white, so it could be far higher.
* The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic.
* Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.
* Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.
A true and factual post.
We are Watching YOU

Chalfont, PA

#8 Jul 15, 2013
To get a better understanding ...

We are Watching YOU

Chalfont, PA

#9 Jul 15, 2013
We are Watching YOU

Chalfont, PA

#10 Jul 15, 2013
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#11 Jul 15, 2013
We are Watching YOU wrote:
Let this be a Warning !
That's OK. We are watching you too.

In fact there are going to be cameras and surveillance all over you environment. We are going to have your phone activity wire tapped and your cyber emails looked at. Eric Holder and the NSA are already on the job. Everything about you is going to be examined and put into a "Whitey's To Be Watched" data base, because the reality is that as much as you continue to pass blame and whine over blacks, you have been found guilty of bad things as well. Oh yes, everyone will have a cell phone camera trained on your every step, so don't step out of line.

Oh what a wonderful society this will be.
We are Watching YOU

Chalfont, PA

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Apartment burns down and Blacks immediately looted it.

Do we need this in the White Community ?
We are Watching YOU

Chalfont, PA

#13 Jul 15, 2013
Bill O'reilly ACTUALLY tells the truth about Detroit blacks .

We are Watching YOU

Chalfont, PA

#14 Jul 15, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact there are going to be cameras and surveillance all over you environment. We are going to have your phone activity wire tapped and your cyber emails looked at. Eric Holder and the NSA are already on the job. Everything about you is going to be examined and put into a "Whitey's To Be Watched" data base, because the reality is that as much as you continue to pass blame and whine over blacks, you have been found guilty of bad things as well. Oh yes, everyone will have a cell phone camera trained on your every step, so don't step out of line.
Sir you have it all wrong .

" Blacky well Be Watched"

Why ? Because you continue to pass blame and whine over Whites defending themselves.
I M WHITE

Woodstock, GA

#15 Jul 15, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be under some misguided notion the government controlled by whites gives a flying shit about you nighurz. If anything, this trial will be the catalyst that brings back Jim Crow laws. In the now so distant future you and your ilk will be at a FEMA camp being auctioned off to the highest bidder. I am guessing you won't bring much.
We are Watching YOU

Chalfont, PA

#16 Jul 15, 2013

Black Teen beaten to death caught on tape!!

We are Watching YOU

Chalfont, PA

#17 Jul 15, 2013
White Girl Beaten On A Bus By Blacks

We are Watching YOU

Chalfont, PA

#18 Jul 15, 2013
I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#19 Jul 15, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be under some misguided notion the government controlled by whites gives a flying shit about you nighurz. If anything, this trial will be the catalyst that brings back Jim Crow laws. In the now so distant future you and your ilk will be at a FEMA camp being auctioned off to the highest bidder. I am guessing you won't bring much.
I haven't been @ this forum for a month yet and ALREADY you hairy shoulder having piglets are stealing my words/terms! LMA-O @ you pathetic, borg-like losers. You carbon copy ASS reenactments, downloading and stealing everything! E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G !!

Face it, powder. I FATHERED YOUR WHOLE STYLE
We are Watching YOU

Chalfont, PA

#20 Jul 15, 2013
Blacks in Georgia Runs Out of Food Stamps!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should be on Mt R... 3 min Bill 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Earl 1,509,147
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 8 min Bill 26
Ask this honky. A truthful answer to any racial... 29 min Ttt 3
Bright side of Trumpcare. 1 hr RMG Mundo 21
Trump ~ BLAME the DEMS!! 1 hr Dan Snow 27
what do you call six million burned corpses? 1 hr Kato 36
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr Sok 151
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 hr Brown Jade 1,419
More from around the web