Interracial conspiracy the trick? eveyone non white must STOP dating whites!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Jun 21, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jennifer

Shipley, UK

#1 Dec 4, 2010
http://www.intermix.org.uk/relationships/inde... do u notice ALL interracial couples ALWAYS contains whites.They want BOTH blacks and biracials to have offsprings with whites 'ONLY' if biracials have offsprings with whites there kids WILL look white they ARE trying to swipe blacks out big time.It's time black AND mixed folks wake up!
Julian

Port Townsend, WA

#2 Dec 10, 2010
I agree completely that blacks and whites should not date. They are advertising this everywhare, how can we stop it? There is no reason for it to be promoted everywhare. Most people in every race are against this. Together we can stop this. I never buy movies with blacks and whites together even if i loved the movie. If im watching TV and anything comes on like that i turn the channel. I'm mix myself, my dad is black and my mom is white. I came out all white but i still agree 100%. Maybe whites and blacks have to come together to stop this.
sandra

Leeds, UK

#3 Dec 29, 2010
best thing is to wake people and complain to companies advertising blacks with whites only.Also when u see blacks dating whites ask the white person why is it that your race is nearly extinct and your dating EVERY race blacks,asians,chinese etc.... ask the black person WHY the media only focusus on black and white.
Sha

Newark, NJ

#4 Feb 3, 2011
Write to Shonda Rhimes --creator of Grey's Anatomy. She INSISTS on having interracial every week! She can't just leave it alone,
mutants

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Feb 3, 2011
Whites could never wipe out blacks that way. Being recessive if anything it would be the end of whites if everyone dated interacialy. Let people do whatever makes them happy in this messed up world. Stop worrying about other people and focus on your own life!!!
Keirh

UK

#6 Jul 18, 2011
Blacks will be like native americans AKA wiped out.
Leonard Penis Nimoy

UK

#8 Jul 18, 2011
mutants wrote:
Whites could never wipe out blacks that way. Being recessive if anything it would be the end of whites if everyone dated interacialy. Let people do whatever makes them happy in this messed up world. Stop worrying about other people and focus on your own life!!!
If whites were 'recessive' in the manner you imply then the large numbers of very light skin African Americans with substantial evidence of 'white' DNA (even the darkskin ones have European DNA) wouldn't exist. You stupid sack of shite.

“Why are you so serious?”

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 18, 2011
I personally believe white surpremacy people use interracial dating to make black people more dependent on them if you get what i mean. You notice whitemen and whitewoman are seeing as the worlds trophy if you date them? Cos usually you dont hear whitemen bashing their own woman and praising other women especially black woman. Its always the case where the black individual in the interracial relationship the only one who sees their partners as prizes.BUT its backfiring on white people because by interracial dating, black people are still increasing while they are reducing. Dominant rules the reccessive...

Level 2

Location hidden

#10 Jul 18, 2011
Black WAS never and WILL never be the minority! Black people are the majority, this includes ALL PEOPLE OF COLOUR. So white people are the real minority. Black people give white people take. Mixedraces were GIVEN melanin. What did the white parent gave them? Nothing. So all those who posses strong melanin are black.
lol

Stockton, CA

#11 Jul 18, 2011
jennifer wrote:
http://www.intermix.org.uk/rel ationships/index.asp do u notice ALL interracial couples ALWAYS contains whites.They want BOTH blacks and biracials to have offsprings with whites 'ONLY' if biracials have offsprings with whites there kids WILL look white they ARE trying to swipe blacks out big time.It's time black AND mixed folks wake up!
Whose plan is it to do that? I doubt white racist would actually want their people to mix with non-whites especially blacks as racist whites find race mixing to be repulsive and are against IRR.

Level 2

Location hidden

#12 Jul 18, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose plan is it to do that? I doubt white racist would actually want their people to mix with non-whites especially blacks as racist whites find race mixing to be repulsive and are against IRR.
White surpremacist doesn't mind IR only white racist.

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#13 Jul 18, 2011
^ I agree Truthteller.

“Do me a favor”

Level 6

Since: Nov 09

And don't do me no favor

#14 Jul 18, 2011
I was told once that ir mixing was the last trick of the devil, Before the end time. All tell tell signs are pointing in that direction. I ask myself how long can I resist getting into an ir?

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#15 Jul 18, 2011
3rdCousin wrote:
I was told once that ir mixing was the last trick of the devil, Before the end time. All tell tell signs are pointing in that direction. I ask myself how long can I resist getting into an ir?
That was 216 Elite's thread, wasn't it? Wonder what's happened to him? He hasn't posted in a while.

Level 2

Location hidden

#17 Jul 18, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
^ I agree Truthteller.
Thank you for agreeing lol.(:

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#18 Jul 18, 2011
I hear from whites, the jews are behind this? I am not really big on mixing with whites, I dont hate white people, but I live in the "South", Georgia, and this is where slavery happened, and their is racical tention here. Murders, lynchings of black men, fires, ect, you name it, happened only a few generations ago to blacks in the South.

“Do me a favor”

Level 6

Since: Nov 09

And don't do me no favor

#19 Jul 18, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
That was 216 Elite's thread, wasn't it? Wonder what's happened to him? He hasn't posted in a while.
I guess he got tired of the blacke white bs/ nonsense, Don't much blame him. I didn't know what I post was his thread, Thanks ;^)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#20 Jul 18, 2011
jennifer wrote:
http://www.intermix.org.uk/rel ationships/index.asp do u notice ALL interracial couples ALWAYS contains whites.They want BOTH blacks and biracials to have offsprings with whites 'ONLY' if biracials have offsprings with whites there kids WILL look white they ARE trying to swipe blacks out big time.It's time black AND mixed folks wake up!
I've never seen a biracial that look ''White'', but oh well. Maybe features, but that's it. They are not White, and real Whites don't see them as that.

Race-mixing happens in former White countries, not in Africa. It destroys Whites, not Blacks. How stupid are you?

But I'm on your side, the ''White supremacists'' tries to destroy the Black race by supporting racial mixing. If this strategy stops Blacks and other non-Whites from race-mixing, I'm really happy. Hopefully the self-hating Whites will get it too.

Trust me, I'm anti-racial mixing, because I don't support Jewish trends and propaganda. I support my own.

Location hidden

#21 Jul 18, 2011
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
I hear from whites, the jews are behind this? I am not really big on mixing with whites, I dont hate white people, but I live in the "South", Georgia, and this is where slavery happened, and their is racical tention here. Murders, lynchings of black men, fires, ect, you name it, happened only a few generations ago to blacks in the South.
Yes, they are. 96 % of the US media is owned by them. Look it up for crying out loud. That's where the propaganda comes from.

Jewish people want race-mixing in the West, because it destroys their eternal enemy. They also see it as some revenge against Western people, despite the fact that many Whites helped them during the war.

Location hidden

#22 Jul 18, 2011
Let me correct myself.. it's not all Jewish people. This is mainly about the elite Jewish people. Those who control the entire show. I don't mind the ''normal'' Jewish citizen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,099,907
Why do black men think that all irbw hate them? 6 min Big Knob 260
Unequal distribution of vajeen 6 min sassyntrashy 6
uk posters!!!!!!!!!! 8 min TruthbknownLDN 2
Historian: First Black President Not So Impressive 9 min Cywar1 6
Dravidians are NOT black (Jan '12) 9 min Stupid Thread 20
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 9 min asho 1,826
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 12 min reality-check 4,596
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 32 min EbonyLove 3,061
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 42 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 1,894
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 45 min white4dick 120,495
There's A War On The Black Male 1 hr GrapeApe 423
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••