Why Do us BW have a Hard time Competing?

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#61 Dec 30, 2012
English lessons!?

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62 Dec 30, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Means they put up with your crap
2.they suck you off first date first 15 mins ok
3. Not factual considering more and more bw are graduating college
4. Opinion irrelevant
5. Once again opinion not fact
6.you just full of bias opinion it's disturbing that you call yourself a bm.
#2 is hardly a negative.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#63 Dec 30, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat white chicks be paying dudes. They really don't be having a man cause the dude still have another chick skinny chick. And most fat ww is with skinny short wm.
Lol all i know is fat white wommen end up with a man who doesn't look worth a damn. So its like ok she has a man but he is a reject too. Thats when you just go "There's somebody for everybody"....

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#64 Dec 30, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
<quoted text>#2 is hardly a negative.
You are a disturbed woman.....

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65 Dec 30, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disturbed woman.....
If I were a woman I'd never leave the house.
IT IS I

United States

#66 Dec 30, 2012
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Hi baby girl
Miss you much !!! What'cha been up to ???

Staying out of trouble ??

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#67 Dec 30, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol all i know is fat white wommen end up with a man who doesn't look worth a damn. So its like ok she has a man but he is a reject too. Thats when you just go "There's somebody for everybody"....
lol, I hate the trash that most overweight women in general have to settle for. A lot of fat women be cool and smart etc etc.. and then you see her with some dirty bummy looking and acting dude.

I just feel bad for them in general. A lot of these fat women don't even be eating like that, and just be gaining wait unnaturally.

And the sorry azz dudes just be fcking their life all up. Cheating on em, taking their money, taking their car... all kind of dumb shct.

My heart goes out to overweight women.
Miguel

Corona, CA

#68 Dec 30, 2012
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss you much !!! What'cha been up to ???
Staying out of trouble ??
Am ok and I miss u too baby girl.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#69 Dec 31, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, I hate the trash that most overweight women in general have to settle for. A lot of fat women be cool and smart etc etc.. and then you see her with some dirty bummy looking and acting dude.
I just feel bad for them in general. A lot of these fat women don't even be eating like that, and just be gaining wait unnaturally.
And the sorry azz dudes just be fcking their life all up. Cheating on em, taking their money, taking their car... all kind of dumb shct.
My heart goes out to overweight women.
True aww MrAnderson got a soft spot?
IT IS I

United States

#70 Feb 15, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Am ok and I miss u too baby girl.
Damn, this forum is getting about as dead as the Anglo forum !!!

How have you been ???

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#71 Feb 15, 2013
no i got my man biiatch
Miguel

Corona, CA

#73 Feb 15, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, this forum is getting about as dead as the Anglo forum !!!
How have you been ???
Pay a visit on my thread titled Latino men/ Black women babygirl
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#74 Feb 16, 2013
Lisa wrote:
i just wont to know the opinions from everyone because it seem like us black women in america and the uk have such a hard time competing with other groups of women. I notice this myself and i notice it all the time.
what do you think we have a hard time competing with other women for men.
all opions are welcomed
...its coz you're butt ugly, u stink, and u have a bad tude.........you're she-beasts........you're just like male niccuz, but with less testosterone..........

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#75 Feb 16, 2013
one mo time wrote:
<quoted text>
what's good candy, you still putting the hammer on these folks,
yeappers how you been?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#77 Feb 16, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
yeappers how you been?
MACEO

Why do Black men always seek out Poor White Trash? LMAO

Why did you marry a Poor Fuggly White woman and end up losing everything? LMAO

http://www.preciouspetsva.com/Caregivers.htm

She's ugly!!!!!!!!!!1lmao

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#78 Feb 16, 2013
My advice to Black women is to not compete with any other race of women.

Black women be the best that you can be spiritually, physically, and mentally. Do these things first and foremost for yourselves.

Take care of your bodies with healthy eating habits and physical fitness. Educate your minds by reading and/or attending college. Seek spiritual strength through whatever spiritual, philosophical, or religious practice you choose. Seek out ways to express your creativity.

In other words live your life and enjoy it to the fullest, and don't worry about what other races of women are doing. Any man who does not recognize and appreciate all of the good that Black women have to offer is not a man worth trying to impress.
Leroy

Dearborn Heights, MI

#79 Feb 16, 2013
Lisa wrote:
i just wont to know the opinions from everyone because it seem like us black women in america and the uk have such a hard time competing with other groups of women. I notice this myself and i notice it all the time.
what do you think we have a hard time competing with other women for men.
all opions are welcomed
Because of the way they look and act.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#81 Feb 16, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
Black women be the best that you can be spiritually, physically, and mentally. Do these things first and foremost for yourselves.
Take care of your bodies with healthy eating habits and physical fitness. Educate your minds by reading and/or attending college. Seek spiritual strength through whatever spiritual, philosophical, or religious practice you choose. Seek out ways to express your creativity.
In other words live your life and enjoy it to the fullest, and don't worry about what other races of women are doing. Any man who does not recognize and appreciate all of the good that Black women have to offer is not a man worth trying to impress.
MACEO

Many Black women are already doing these things and they still don't attract quality mates but there not many "Decent Black men who are on their level".

Its time for Black women to move on! I know Black men like yoursel are fearful because Black women have the wealth, power and influence in the Black community but that's too bad its time to date/marry outside the race.

As many Black women said today, "They want to be loved and get married" just just get use and left with OOW babies by Black males while you uplift White women and other races!

The best thing you can do MACEO is support and help Black women meet quality White males where you work!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#82 Feb 16, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
MACEO

Many Black women have no problem dating/marrying out these days. As I said I have several women of different nationalities who are friends their Extremely attractive, nice figures...they're Classy! Live in upscale area with 400k homes; they don't date Black males. One of my GF said someone is upset she found a well off white man. He asked if the man is white and she said "Yes, he's a White male" but he pursued me in the right manner, where you wanted soemone to chase you! Its not my job to take care of a man or chase him so I decided to give this White man a try he's done everything right!

All of my GF are saying the same thing. If black men don't have the money, character, lifestyle, they don't want to bother anymore; they immediately dismiss them!

You reap what you've sown!

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#83 Feb 16, 2013
Black women, don't let anyone steal your joy, confidence, or self respect from you. No one can take those things away from you unless you allow them.

No doubt you have heard negative, insulting, disrespectful, and disparaging comments about Black women on Topix and elsewhere.

This disrespect comes from racist, some Black men, and even some Black women. Regardless who the hate comes from, don't let them tear you down or make you feel less than you are.

Constructive criticism coming from a place of love is fine. Also self reflection about changes you want to make in your life is fine.

However, insults and hateful disrespectful comments about Black women is just pure hate, and Black women should not give power to that hate by accepting it as being anything else but hate.

Black women, keep your head held high, respect yourself, and know that only you define who you are and what you want to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ReplaceGOP 1,578,893
What Race Has Best Fighters, Non-blacks Or Blacks? 4 min the boundaries of... 5
Whites Losing Their Biggest Privilege: Ability ... 4 min Alert 17
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 6 min Hashtag THX 8
Child Sexual Abuse Rampant in Black Community (May '12) 20 min the boundaries of... 445
Old white men with younger black women (May '11) 23 min rickyricardo 145
Poll True or False: Blacks can survive without whites? (Mar '16) 25 min Fun Facts 8
What the 6,000 man White Nationalist rally mean... 1 hr JIM CROW IS BACK 55
Cavebeasts of Topix 1 hr Dan Snow 22
Baltimore/Ferguson vs. Charlottesville 6 hr a jig is a tool 51
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 6 hr a jig is a tool 18
More from around the web