Affirmative action debate create rift...

Affirmative action debate create rifts in ethnic communities

There are 81 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Apr 5, 2014, titled Affirmative action debate create rifts in ethnic communities. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The backlash by Chinese-American activists against a measure aimed at restoring affirmative action in the admissions process at California's public universities has set off political fisticuffs between ethnic groups accustomed to battling side-by-side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Jax

Ridgewood, NY

#50 Apr 12, 2014
Mongoloid Asian GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you draw attention from Affirmative action to dating preferences which only makes black look even more irrelevant.
must I quote it for you every time?
http://qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial...
"Dating app reveals most men fancy Asian women"
"The study found black men and women get the lowest response rates"
So, there you have it, the science behind "sista sticks to brotha" can also be explained as "no men from any race would look at dat sista twice"
Let me know when Asians can get white women like us brothas.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#51 Apr 12, 2014
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
the Chinese were at on time worked side by side with us concerning Affirmative Action! But of course you dont know the history behind this fact! Of course you dont know anything at all.
You have not one clue, about the subject.....Chinese?....WTF... .
East Asian GOD

Norwalk, CA

#52 Apr 14, 2014
Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when Asians can get white women like us brothas.
\

lol! why all black men believe hump on women from other race is an accomplishment and worth to compete? 1. now you and social studies both confirmed that black women are the most undesirable leftover on earth 2. sorry to disappoint you, both Hispanic and Asian men beating blacks in screwing white women.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marr...

the only time you see white women not running away from black men in elevators is in Jew's TV and Movies.

beside 95% east asian men are too busy to impress east asian girls than to waste a min on 3rd hand sloots from mud race like caucasian, black and latinas.

Since you already acknowledged black's academic incompetence even with special care, we can call it case closed

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#54 Apr 26, 2017
howlin wolf wrote:
<quoted text>

You've got to be the dumbest b itch on this forum!

http://clinton2.nara.gov/WH/EOP/OP/html/aa/aa...
Nope. I am sure you are one of the top nominees.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#55 Apr 26, 2017
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
you are dunb as a box of rocks. Please pick up an American history book. Our group has special interest, needs and aspirations just like every group like the veterans, handicap people, gays and so forth. If affirmative action is one of the ways we can achieve our ends then we will fight for it. As a white woman you are INCREDIBLY stupid and ignorant! There was a time when you all could not vote~couldnt own land~were discriminated against concerning and jobs and so forth. You want to know what helped WW over come major challenges and set backs concerning jobs and equal pay to men? AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. All kinds of special interest groups have benefit from AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. But a dummy like you think AA means its just for AA people. LOL!
I'm not dumb because I refuse to believe in the revisionist books of lies. My ancestors dealt with tremendous odds against them, but they grew up, become rugged individualists, and refused assistance.

As a woman, I refuse to be given any benefit that I didn't earn. Affirmative action is patronization and I don't want it. Don't help me out of pity. Instead, stay out of my way and let me struggle and earn it. I refuse to be helped to succeed, and I refuse to sleep my way to the top.

Having equal rights to men has nothing to do with affirmative action. Equality is giving everyone what they earn based on their own merits. Affirmative action is pretending worthless people are somebody and feeling sorry for them, giving them what they haven't own. So women are inherently worth the same as men and have the inherent right before God to vote. It is not the same as pretending they are men or feeling sorry for them while seeing them as inferior and begrudgingly giving the same rights as men.

Maybe you are weak and stupid and need help to artificially boost you to the top, but I prefer to fight, claw, earn, and scrape my way to the top using just my effort, no outside help, no assistance, and nobody calling in any favors. Hopefully you will someday reach such a moral and self-determined position. I get sick also of Blacks undermining my decisions in public or forcing help on me. EVERY thing I do is pre-planned in advance, and I EXPECT and feel entitled to get to do things precisely as I plan with NO outside interference. If it doesn't come from me, my family (who are thankfully dead), or my chosen friends (and I don't choose any as most will try to boss me around, control me, or infantilize me, or otherwise patronize to me sooner or later), directly from God (who supports free will), or from an authority figure, then I don't want it. So if you have no logical or valid direct connection to me, then you have no right to help me in public or even to interact with me -- unless I initiate it (and I won't initiate what I don't want the other way).

I cannot DECIDE in advance that I will walk ALL THE WAY up to a door of a place that MIGHT or MIGHT NOT be closed and check it for myself without help, without some Black stranger telling me it is closed. It is important for me to NOT KNOW until I completely reach it and check it for myself. The Whites here are more likely to see I am a stranger and respect me by IGNORING ME and never doing anything for me, UNLESS I ASK, and not a single drop more than what I ask. They see I am irrelevant to them, not their family, not their friends, not in their charge, and trust me to manage my life ALONE like any normal, responsible adult. Most Black women in my town are too stupid to run their lives, thus they require constant mothering and constant reminders that they are nothing to keep them in line. Then they assume that Whites here are as stupid and needy as they are, and these stupid women who are too stupid to ignore strangers (or see them as danger) are the very pieces of garbage (likely IQs of 80) who arrogantly assume I need their worthless help (when my IQ is at least over 130 if not higher).

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#56 Apr 26, 2017
Shimo wrote:
<quoted text>

You are an idiot. You know that poem is a put down to whites right? LOL
And I don't hate either group. I'm a White nationalist, not a White supremacist, and thus I can admit my people have shortcomings.

It was not written to put down Whites, but to put down the use of the term "colored". We Whites express more colors, and we should have been called colored. Everyone else has less color (as black is the absence of light and color).

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#57 Apr 26, 2017
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm not dumb because I refuse to believe in the revisionist books of lies. My ancestors dealt with tremendous odds against them, but they grew up, become rugged individualists, and refused assistance.

As a woman, I refuse to be given any benefit that I didn't earn. Affirmative action is patronization and I don't want it. Don't help me out of pity. Instead, stay out of my way and let me struggle and earn it. I refuse to be helped to succeed, and I refuse to sleep my way to the top.

Having equal rights to men has nothing to do with affirmative action. Equality is giving everyone what they earn based on their own merits. Affirmative action is pretending worthless people are somebody and feeling sorry for them, giving them what they haven't own. So women are inherently worth the same as men and have the inherent right before God to vote. It is not the same as pretending they are men or feeling sorry for them while seeing them as inferior and begrudgingly giving the same rights as men.

Maybe you are weak and stupid and need help to artificially boost you to the top, but I prefer to fight, claw, earn, and scrape my way to the top using just my effort, no outside help, no assistance, and nobody calling in any favors. Hopefully you will someday reach such a moral and self-determined position. I get sick also of Blacks undermining my decisions in public or forcing help on me. EVERY thing I do is pre-planned in advance, and I EXPECT and feel entitled to get to do things precisely as I plan with NO outside interference. If it doesn't come from me, my family (who are thankfully dead), or my chosen friends (and I don't choose any as most will try to boss me around, control me, or infantilize me, or otherwise patronize to me sooner or later), directly from God (who supports free will), or from an authority figure, then I don't want it. So if you have no logical or valid direct connection to me, then you have no right to help me in public or even to interact with me -- unless I initiate it (and I won't initiate what I don't want the other way).

I cannot DECIDE in advance that I will walk ALL THE WAY up to a door of a place that MIGHT or MIGHT NOT be closed and check it for myself without help, without some Black stranger telling me it is closed. It is important for me to NOT KNOW until I completely reach it and check it for myself. The Whites here are more likely to see I am a stranger and respect me by IGNORING ME and never doing anything for me, UNLESS I ASK, and not a single drop more than what I ask. They see I am irrelevant to them, not their family, not their friends, not in their charge, and trust me to manage my life ALONE like any normal, responsible adult. Most Black women in my town are too stupid to run their lives, thus they require constant mothering and constant reminders that they are nothing to keep them in line. Then they assume that Whites here are as stupid and needy as they are, and these stupid women who are too stupid to ignore strangers (or see them as danger) are the very pieces of garbage (likely IQs of 80) who arrogantly assume I need their worthless help (when my IQ is at least over 130 if not higher).
Obviously IQ is NOT an indication of intelligence.
In your case it's certainly NOT!

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#58 Apr 26, 2017
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Many white women seem to want to compete with their men....guys don't like that....
Because there is something wrong with the guys, since men and women are inherently equal. But men refuse to accept that they are equal to women. They have to make everything about control, force, threats, or s&x.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#59 Apr 26, 2017
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>

Because there is something wrong with the guys, since men and women are inherently equal. But men refuse to accept that they are equal to women. They have to make everything about control, force, threats, or s&x.
OK, OK, some guys are like this.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#60 Apr 26, 2017
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>

Obviously IQ is NOT an indication of intelligence.
In your case it's certainly NOT!
IQ is the ONLY intelligence that matters. Street smarts is something ONLY worthless people have. Those stupid, worthless, Black b*tches I mentioned have no right to notice me, speak to me, or help me. Like most mature, responsible, patient, White adults, I'm smart enough to NEVER need help. I constantly work hard to prove to every stranger I meet how smart I am and constantly take risks in public to prove that my life's mine and that I can survive whatever situations I deliberately set up. I mean, how can I prove to Black strangers that I'm smart enough to walk ALL THE WAY to a closed business, without knowing first, and use ONLY my EYES and HANDS to find out ON MY OWN? I need for ALL strangers to see that I'm a patient, responsible, self-contained, moral, intellectual adult who doesn't need them. Stupid people and trash need strangers to help them, while I've never needed something so degrading in my whole life. I don't care about doing things the easy way, the quick way, the lazy way, the social way, nor do I care how long it takes me -- just that others respect me enough to stay out of my way, let me struggle, let me do things the hard way, even if it harms me. That doesn't sit well with the average, controlling, meddling BP in my town. Just because THEY are lazy, stupid, and inferior, they arrogantly assume I'm like that too.

I have a superior way of interacting with others. I'm so self-contained and self-sufficient, that I work hard to NEVER be a burden to others and to deliberately leave minimum impact on the world around me. It's very easy to get along with me as there's NOTHING to do. I can totally be trusted to run my own life and NEVER need others. If I don't know how to do something, I'll teach myself and perhaps invent my own way of doing things that's superior for my purposes. Others might have THEIR own best way, and that doesn't mean MY WAY is wrong.

More proof that my way of interacting with strangers is superior is the fact that when I speak to new people, I ALWAYS treat them as equal UNTIL they EVER condescend to me, patronize me, try to tell me what to do, try to teach me without prior consent, ever advise without consent, ever help without consent, act the least like a parent or authority over me, attempt romantic moves on me, or try to limit what I have to say. Black strangers who try to interact with me will automatically assume there's something wrong with others or that others are inferior to them.

Nearly EVERY least thing I do is preplanned, premeditated, and done deliberately, with NO ROOM for error. Everything I do is double-checked, and I constantly walk on eggshells to never make mistakes where it counts, and nearly ANYTHING others pretend or arrogantly believe is some oversight is deliberate. If I leave my keys in a door, it means that I'm going back out on a second trip. The keys being there is a signal to leave me alone and not waste my time. If I've left them there, I've already done a risk vs. benefit analysis in a split second in my head and decided that was the best option. Yet so many BP disrespect me to tell me about something I deliberately planned to do like I was stupid as to make such a mistake. And EVEN if it was a mistake, I have the right to learn the HARD WAY by the hard knocks of life -- without interference. If I do wrong, I REQUIRE the hard, natural consequences of my actions without ANY interference or safety net. If others steal that from me, then I may deliberately cause what they were arrogantly trying to prevent in MY LIFE to prove that MY LIFE *IS* MY LIFE, not theirs in the least.

Or in traffic. If I'm in the turn lane, I've already picked out the gap that I WANT TO TAKE and can safely do according to my ability without being helped. And it doesn't fail that someone will stop for me and destroy my plans.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#61 Apr 26, 2017
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>

OK, OK, some guys are like this.
Yes, some.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Dallas, TX

#63 Apr 26, 2017
WOW!

BOING!

MWbabahahhaaaa

Dallas, TX

#64 Apr 26, 2017
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>

IQ is the ONLY intelligence that matters. Street smarts is something ONLY worthless people have. Those stupid, worthless, Black b*tches I mentioned have no right to notice me, speak to me, or help me. Like most mature, responsible, patient, White adults, I'm smart enough to NEVER need help. I constantly work hard to prove to every stranger I meet how smart I am and constantly take risks in public to prove that my life's mine and that I can survive whatever situations I deliberately set up. I mean, how can I prove to Black strangers that I'm smart enough to walk ALL THE WAY to a closed business, without knowing first, and use ONLY my EYES and HANDS to find out ON MY OWN? I need for ALL strangers to see that I'm a patient, responsible, self-contained, moral, intellectual adult who doesn't need them. Stupid people and trash need strangers to help them, while I've never needed something so degrading in my whole life. I don't care about doing things the easy way, the quick way, the lazy way, the social way, nor do I care how long it takes me -- just that others respect me enough to stay out of my way, let me struggle, let me do things the hard way, even if it harms me. That doesn't sit well with the average, controlling, meddling BP in my town. Just because THEY are lazy, stupid, and inferior, they arrogantly assume I'm like that too.I have a superior way of interacting with others. I'm so self-contained and self-sufficient, that I work hard to NEVER be a burden to others and to deliberately leave minimum impact on the world around me. It's very easy to get along with me as there's NOTHING to do. I can totally be trusted to run my own life and NEVER need others. If I don't know how to do something, I'll teach myself and perhaps invent my own way of doing things that's superior for my purposes. Others might have THEIR own best way, and that doesn't mean MY WAY is wrong.More proof that my way of interacting with strangers is superior is the fact that when I speak to new people, I ALWAYS treat them as equal UNTIL they EVER condescend to me, patronize me, try to tell me what to do, try to teach me without prior consent, ever advise without consent, ever help without consent, act the least like a parent or authority over me, attempt romantic moves on me, or try to limit what I have to say. Black strangers who try to interact with me will automatically assume there's something wrong with others or that others are inferior to them.Nearly EVERY least thing I do is preplanned, premeditated, and done deliberately, with NO ROOM for error. Everything I do is double-checked, and I constantly walk on eggshells to never make mistakes where it counts, and nearly ANYTHING others pretend or arrogantly believe is some oversight is deliberate. If I leave my keys in a door, it means that I'm going back out on a second trip. The keys being there is a signal to leave me alone and not waste my time. If I've left them there, I've already done a risk vs. benefit analysis in a split second in my head and decided that was the best option. Yet so many BP disrespect me to tell me about something I deliberately planned to do like I was stupid as to make such a mistake. And EVEN if it was a mistake, I have the right to learn the HARD WAY by the hard knocks of life -- without interference. If I do wrong, I REQUIRE the hard, natural consequences of my actions without ANY interference or safety net. If others steal that from me, then I may deliberately cause what they were arrogantly trying to prevent in MY LIFE to prove that MY LIFE *IS* MY LIFE, not theirs in the least.Or in traffic......
U must live in a insular world! U Intelligence is above average , perfectionist, calculating, cold ,egostical,fiesty ... u make great killing machine! Mwbaababaaa Have you joined the Military lately? As to street smart , you will need it in big city! u missing something, for sure !
thetruthman

Voorhees, NJ

#65 Apr 26, 2017
if it is one thing i learned in life and even playing chess and everything.. the only true and best intelligence can be from experiences.. the only real way to become an intelligent god is to live for thousands of years..
thetruthman

Voorhees, NJ

#66 Apr 26, 2017
you only know how to react to a situation through experimentation actual experiences and they all make the mistake along with you yourself to think that it is a different type of intelligence it's not.. they have EXPERIEMENTED.. WITH HUMAN psycology on the streets and they call it street smarts.. it's just regular smarts.. perhaps they will or they will not apply them to other situations they need to stop calling it stupid names and just call it what it is.. good with human psycology.. like for christ fuckin sake man.. lmao..

Dallas, TX

#67 Apr 26, 2017
thetruthman wrote:
if it is one thing i learned in life and even playing chess and everything.. the only true and best intelligence can be from experiences.. the only real way to become an intelligent god is to live for thousands of years..
U have holes in your thinking!

Mabaahahahahaaa
thetruthman

Voorhees, NJ

#68 Apr 26, 2017
you can have better memory but you are still only going to remember those EXPERIENCES.. you had if they are pitiful and meaningless experiences and useless experiences your not in a good position regardless.. this is why they have the scientific method.. it's exploration.. of experiences..
thetruthman

Voorhees, NJ

#69 Apr 26, 2017
and also people need to build positive memories if they have negative ones they must find enough positive ones to drown them out or they cannot properly build a future for themselves.. because their mind will be cluttered with the wrong types of thoughts..

Dallas, TX

#70 Apr 26, 2017
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>

U joined Feminist movement yet?

Mbahahhaaaaa
thetruthman

Voorhees, NJ

#71 Apr 26, 2017
yea no your right because when you do certain things that exercise your mind time does like slow down or speed up or something so that you are in fact older.. as you are smarter..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do Black women enjoy receiving oral sex? (Aug '08) 3 min Faith 55
What is wrong with white people? 7 min Paul 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,536,546
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 15 min Paul 18
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 31 min Joe75143 237
>>--U.S. Quietly Lifts Limit on Number of Refug... 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 5
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 1 hr 2 Dogs 64
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 1 hr 2 Dogs 31
San Francisco Liberal - Murder the elderly 2 hr KIP 37
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 2 hr Peggy 32
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 11 hr KC The Troll Hunter 245
More from around the web