Romney could win BECAUSE OF 47% comment.
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Roofis wit da gold toofis

New Port Richey, FL

#110 Sep 20, 2012
THX You Betcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually my friend, it will be BY FAR the highest tax increase in US history. Here's why...
Over the next 10 years, the vast majority of the baby boomers will retire. Instead of going on Medicare, they will be be shifted to Barrycare. Whereas Medicare is fixed and funded, Barrycare is open-ended UNFUNDED. There is NO WAY to know the true cost of Barrycare year-over-year.
While many seniors now pay for supplemental Medicare insurance out of their own pockets, under Barrycare that will no longer be necessary, the costs being passed along to a SHRINKING number of taxpayers.
The system is simply unsustainable.
Our ONLY hope is a Romney win. Yes, it is likely the GOP takes the Senate and holds the House. But without the presidency and the immediate power of executive order, there is not hope to repeal Barrycare before it becomes unrepealable.
Yes THX, this is probably true. The debates should be interesting. My only trepidation is the liberal moderators. You know Oblamer could get softball questions while Romney get FASTBALLS! Das raht hey got golf early, retirement is a bytch, huh? Take care. Gonna make a few more rounds here then a great night's sleep. Ciao!
jimbo

Phoenix, AZ

#111 Sep 21, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument makes no sense whatsoever.
Obama has been pretty clear that his tax hikes will target people making $200k+.
Which doesn't include her but she's far too busy sniffing gasoline to notice (snickers).
Herr THX

Germany

#113 Sep 21, 2012
What's truly amazing to me is how DUMB your average "Obama" (or whatever his real name is) voter is. They would blindly follow this failed moron off a cliff and chant "mmm mmm mmm, Barack-Hussein-Obama, mmm mmm mmm" on the way down.

The truth is, just about everything this failed monkey has touched is an unmitigated failure.

Unemployment is much higher, the economy much worse, foreign relations in the toilet, our friends snubbed (Britain, Israel), our enemies emboldened, millions more on welfare (mostly Negroes and other minorities), industrial output lower, gas prices more than double, and on and on and on.

Anyone who thinks this failed monkey is anything other than a clueless moron is a moron.
pinnacle of evolution

Östersund, Sweden

#114 Sep 21, 2012
Herr THX wrote:
What's truly amazing to me is how DUMB your average "Obama" (or whatever his real name is) voter is. They would blindly follow this failed moron off a cliff and chant "mmm mmm mmm, Barack-Hussein-Obama, mmm mmm mmm" on the way down.
The truth is, just about everything this failed monkey has touched is an unmitigated failure.
Unemployment is much higher, the economy much worse, foreign relations in the toilet, our friends snubbed (Britain, Israel), our enemies emboldened, millions more on welfare (mostly Negroes and other minorities), industrial output lower, gas prices more than double, and on and on and on.
Anyone who thinks this failed monkey is anything other than a clueless moron is a moron.
Oblamer is kind of like an inverse king Midas, everything he touches turns to shit lol
Herr THX

Germany

#115 Sep 21, 2012
pinnacle of evolution wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblamer is kind of like an inverse king Midas, everything he touches turns to shit lol
No wonder ugly over-sized tranny Muttchelle always has that angry scowl on its hideous mug!

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#116 Sep 21, 2012
Herr THX wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder ugly over-sized tranny Muttchelle always has that angry scowl on its hideous mug!
get used to it -get very use to it because you will see her face until 2017-get your supply of tissues now before the rush.

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#117 Sep 21, 2012
Memo To Mitt Romney: The 47% Pay Taxes Too

“But since I write about tax and budget issues, let me make a few serious points about the 46.4% of American households who paid no federal income taxes for 2011. First of all, according to the Tax Policy Center, more than 60% of those non-income tax paying households did pay federal payroll taxes—meaning Social Security and Medicare taxes.(Considering all Americans households, including those that owed income tax, 62% paid more in payroll taxes than in federal income taxes.)
What of the 18.1% of U.S. households that paid neither income nor payroll taxes? More than half of them were headed by a senior–in other words, by someone who paid payroll taxes and likely some income taxes too, in the past.

Of course, it goes without saying, that those folks who aren’t paying federal taxes are almost all paying state and local taxes—state sales taxes, real estate taxes (either on their homes or built into their rents) and possibly state income taxes too, since those taxes tend to exempt fewer poor families than does the federal income tax. If they buy gasoline, liquor or tobacco, or have telephones, they’re also feeding the federal purse.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/janetnovack/2012/ ...
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#118 Nov 11, 2012
Excellent analysis!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white boys have small butts 1 min BillyDbigballer 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,711,142
Black people are very scared of white cops 5 min Buckbreaker 1
Black freemason wanna make white masons slaves 12 min Spinning 360 waves 3
He baaaaaack it Black Hitluh! 15 min Got Rope 1
Why can't Negroes ever get it together? 21 min BillyDbigballer 2
Rich white people and white cops are very scare... 25 min Spinning 360 waves 3
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 1 hr Jake 124
Trump's approval now down to 35% 1 hr T-BOS 10
Smartest posters on Topix afam 2 hr Joey 235