Look at all the racist trying to save...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#93 Apr 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to stop donating to them if that's true.
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Now that's funny as hell:)

A negro donating.

LMAO!!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#94 Apr 1, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text>Did you really think that posting that pic of a gorilla nose, pancake flipping, dumpster diving skank was going to throw anybody off? You are a dunce. You really should have tried harder. Then again, you simian sambos are so lazy, I'm sure that's the best you could do. You still think every time you close your eyes nobody can see you, right retard?
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! So now ur a GAY paranoid schizophrenic? LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#96 Apr 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take much to piss u off does it? LOL!!!!!!! You talk shyt on the net 24/7 & make false accusations about people but now ur ready to go psycho on the net LOL!!!!!!!!!! U r one weak minded cyber bytch.
Oh yeah & ur GAY LOL!!!!!! Now there's nothing wrong with being gay but being in denial is not healthy for you mentally or emotionally.
I don't give a flying fk at a rolling donut what a worthless gay, subhuman, buckdancing, horsewhipped farm tool like you thinks. You are not even a blip on the radar. If you were human, I might pay more attention to what you say. But you are full of sh*t right up to the whites of your coon eyes. You suck like a Hoover. You've clearly had lots of practice, girly man.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#97 Apr 1, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!!!!! Now that's funny as hell:)
A negro donating.
LMAO!!!!!!!
LOL!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#98 Apr 1, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Like the lie you blacks believe that your failures are the white man's fault.
You Blacks.....LOL!!!!!! I'm successful & no it's not the white mans fault LOL!!!!!!!!
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#99 Apr 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! So now ur a GAY paranoid schizophrenic? LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the limp wristed, brittle boned, bath house boy calling someone gay. If that wasn't so fckn' stupid it would almost be funny.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#100 Apr 1, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text>No, there is no doubt you are a man because you are the Relic, so STFU you busted pole smoker. The gig is up.
I see GAY people ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!
Oh it's just the gay wm that pretends to be a BM/BW on this forum LOL!!!!!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#101 Apr 1, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!!!!! Now that's funny as hell:)

A negro donating.

LMAO!!!!!!!
I won't be donating to the UW anymore if I verify they pay losers Internet bills like u & ur free loading friends. I don't appreciate that BS at all.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#102 Apr 1, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a flying fk at a rolling donut what a worthless gay, subhuman, buckdancing, horsewhipped farm tool like you thinks. You are not even a blip on the radar. If you were human, I might pay more attention to what you say. But you are full of sh*t right up to the whites of your coon eyes. You suck like a Hoover. You've clearly had lots of practice, girly man.
Yes u do that's why ur here on the AA forum cause u care so deeply. So ur
Admitting ur a gay wm now after stating several times on other threads as bayou sewer that u were a BM LOL!!!!!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#103 Apr 1, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text>Your fcking brain has never had a coherent thought and you can't read worth a sh*t. Your level of retardation does not allow you to even remotely approach the average negro 75 IQ, now piss off Seadog.
I came to the conclusion you're gay & it didn't take any thought ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#104 Apr 1, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
My foot is so far up ya ego that you will never recover.
Po piece of ignorant schitt
You haven't done sh*t you punk azz bytch. I destroyed your worthless after you admitted you cruise men's dating sites looking for dyck. You ain't sh*t. You are a disgrace in every way conceivable, you washed up, gorilla faced, lying sack of sh*t. You have no credibility at all and have no clue whatsover as to who I REALLY AM. You don't faze me in the least. I am just getting warmed up. I am going to enjoy watching you sweat wondering what day you are going to wake up and see your pic and name plastered all over the internet. You are a damn fool.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#105 Apr 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Admitting ur a gay wm now after stating several times on other threads as bayou sewer that u were a BM LOL!!!!!!!!!!
More proof that you are retarded as fk and can't read a lick. In the 2+years I have been on Topix, I have NEVER claimed to be a bm. EVER but you already know that, you pathetic azz bandit. Now fk off.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#106 Apr 1, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the limp wristed, brittle boned, bath house boy calling someone gay. If that wasn't so fckn' stupid it would almost be funny.
It is funny that ur a gay wm after pretending to be a BM as bayou sewer LOL!!!!!!!
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#107 Apr 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't admit to something that I am NOT and never will be, you blithering idiot. You are too painfully stupid for words. Guess how many people know who you REALLY ARE ALREADY. You may be surprised, dusty azz old Relic. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#108 Apr 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny that ur a gay wm after pretending to be a BM as bayou sewer LOL!!!!!!!
As everyone who knows me can attest, I am a proud Italian who would never claim to be a negro. Online or anywhere else. Now go gas yourself and do it NOW. Go bore someone else. I've posted to your phagg azz too much already so piss off.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#110 Apr 2, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text>As everyone who knows me can attest, I am a proud Italian who would never claim to be a negro. Online or anywhere else. Now go gas yourself and do it NOW. Go bore someone else. I've posted to your phagg azz too much already so piss off.
I'm not part of ur loser clique so the everyone u speak of are nothing to me. I don't do cliques but I would like to come to u & ur handsome Larina man's wedding though LOL!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#111 Apr 2, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text>As everyone who knows me can attest, I am a proud Italian who would never claim to be a negro. Online or anywhere else. Now go gas yourself and do it NOW. Go bore someone else. I've posted to your phagg azz too much already so piss off.
You mad? LOL!
CSS

United States

#112 May 23, 2013
Bayou Sewer aka DragonPunk probably has a fare tonight off that dating site LOL!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Biblical Kushites were not Negro !! (Nov '07) 2 min Queen Zingha 777
KnockOut Old Man Because He Was A Trump Support... 3 min Marcus Washington 4
El Cajon PD SHOOT Negro DEAD! 4 min I Love the PoPo 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Henry 1,433,215
Evidence Blacks may be a Different Subspecies (Mar '13) 7 min Operator13 11
Well blacks, another day has gone by and... 8 min Still Not White 1
The best strategy for us 11 min TheOriginalDoby 11
MSNBC: Trump won 19 min Marcus Washington 100
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 25 min bluestreak returns 694
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 41 min dcool 296