Look at all the racist trying to save...
Ride The Lightning

United States

#23 Apr 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
When one is investigating another cruising sites of the one they r investigating doesn't make him gay. You cruise the AA forum 24/7 but it doesn't make AA does it? No it doesn't.
You still don't get it do you dumbfk? THAT'S NOT ME ON THAT DATING SITE. I have never been on a dating site and my photo has NEVER been on the internet. That dude he pulled up on the internet is old enough to be my father because I'm 26 and that guy he falsely accused me of being is in his mid-40's or something. It was a weak, pathetic, desperate attempt by that lying phagg to discredit me. If you don't believe it then go rot in the deepest recesses of hell and do it now.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#24 Apr 1, 2013
Ride The Lightning wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't get it do you dumbfk? THAT'S NOT ME ON THAT DATING SITE. I have never been on a dating site and my photo has NEVER been on the internet. That dude he pulled up on the internet is old enough to be my father because I'm 26 and that guy he falsely accused me of being is in his mid-40's or something. It was a weak, pathetic, desperate attempt by that lying phagg to discredit me. If you don't believe it then go rot in the deepest recesses of hell and do it now.
Your gay I don't believe you. There's nothing wrong with being gay so stop
denying it you gay obsessed bytch. Be who u r.
Ride The Lightning

United States

#25 Apr 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's official ur gay & a drama queen. Ur the skank that spends 24/7 on the AA forum. No one asked ur gay bytch azz anything but ur here on the AA forum. When I start posting on the Angloid forum then tell me no one asked me anything. Until then STFU gay drama queen bytch.
Go eat a pile of horsesh*t, contract e-coli and die you worthless pond scum habitual liar. You are just another man hating diesel dyke. No surprise there because you have always been known on this forum as such. Now go gas yourself you pathetic waste of flesh and oxygen. You are a worthless, skank azz, dumpster diving bytch. Now go fk yourself and if you're pregnant make sure you use a coat hanger.
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#26 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text> Stop deflecting you insane, delusional bytch by trying to suggest that I am gay. I'm not gay and never would be in a million years. I am totally straight so don't even waste your time on that one you psychotic azzwipe. Since you are retarded and have such a short attention span I will say it again so pay attention dumbass : The Relic, by his own admission visits men's dating sites because he is GAY. You got it now? He is a limp wristed, twinkle toed, pole smoking fairy and he himself provided all the evidence. Now fk off you carpet munching skank. I don't recall anybody asking your DUMBASS anything in the first place.
So dragonpat is a registered member on a gay website and yet, you said nothing but the researcher is a homo?

This is getting better than I could ever imagine. Thanks for volunteering another piece of info.

By the way, I've been called everything by you rejects
Ride The Lightning

United States

#27 Apr 1, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Cognitive therapy
The Big Lie
Fear of fear
Psycholinquistics
That schitt don't work wit MOSES, didn't KingofSpades tell ya that?
Stop trying to save yourself, you painfully stupid LIAR. It's way too late for that. You've already been totally exposed as a gay cruiser. Talking back and forth with your sock puppets is going to change a damn thing or alter the facts in any way. You are gay and YOU were the one that provided the evidence which tells me that you wanted everybody to know. You are one sick fk.
Ride The Lightning

United States

#28 Apr 1, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
So dragonpat is a registered member on a gay website and yet, you said nothing but the researcher is a homo?
This is getting better than I could ever imagine. Thanks for volunteering another piece of info.
By the way, I've been called everything by you rejects
What are you asking ME for? YOU are the epic phagg that cruises those dating sites, not me. Give it up punk, you've been busted and your piss poor attempt at damage control makes you look even more guilty and pathetic. Now live with it, gay loser.
Ride The Lightning

United States

#29 Apr 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Your gay I don't believe you. There's nothing wrong with being gay so stop
denying it you gay obsessed bytch. Be who u r.
Oh look, the Relic's sock puppet is a ratchet jawed bytch. I couldn't care less what a subhuman farm tool porch ape thinks. F/U.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#30 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>Oh look, the Relic's sock puppet is a ratchet jawed bytch. I couldn't care less what a subhuman farm tool porch ape thinks. F/U.
You wish I was a puppet & you care
24/7 what I think & every other Black person on this forum. You're gay so stop denying it. It really is ok.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#31 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>Go eat a pile of horsesh*t, contract e-coli and die you worthless pond scum habitual liar. You are just another man hating diesel dyke. No surprise there because you have always been known on this forum as such. Now go gas yourself you pathetic waste of flesh and oxygen. You are a worthless, skank azz, dumpster diving bytch. Now go fk yourself and if you're pregnant make sure you use a coat hanger.
Your known for being a gay drama queen & U prove it 24/7. I'm happily married & you're gay, single & unhappy & no one wants you. No worries gay people eventually find love too. I'm all for same sex marriage so u can be happy too. Ur known for being a pretender & in denial about being gay. Say it loud ur gay & ur proud!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#32 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>You still don't get it do you dumbfk? THAT'S NOT ME ON THAT DATING SITE. I have never been on a dating site and my photo has NEVER been on the internet. That dude he pulled up on the internet is old enough to be my father because I'm 26 and that guy he falsely accused me of being is in his mid-40's or something. It was a weak, pathetic, desperate attempt by that lying phagg to discredit me. If you don't believe it then go rot in the deepest recesses of hell and do it now.
So u use other people's picture for profile pic on the gay sites & this site with ur fake profiles. If u weren't so ugly u wouldn't have to use other people's pics.
Ride The Lightning

Lockhart, TX

#33 Apr 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish I was a puppet & you care
24/7 what I think & every other Black person on this forum. You're gay so stop denying it. It really is ok.
Your weak azz sock puppets aren't fooling anyone you self-admitted phagg.
Ride The Lightning

Lockhart, TX

#34 Apr 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Your known for being a gay drama queen & U prove it 24/7. I'm happily married & you're gay, single & unhappy & no one wants you. No worries gay people eventually find love too. I'm all for same sex marriage so u can be happy too. Ur known for being a pretender & in denial about being gay. Say it loud ur gay & ur proud!
Not gay. Not even close so stop trying to flip the script you desperate pathetic sock puppet. BTW, we already know you're for same sex marriage because you're the gayest limp-wristed queen in the history of Topix and you PROVED IT YOURSELF for all the world to see. EAT BALLS PUNK!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#35 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>Your weak azz sock puppets aren't fooling anyone you self-admitted phagg.
Bytch ur the one with 100 profiles & posting without a log on so that makes ur coward weak azz the gay sock puppet LOL!!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#36 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>Not gay. Not even close so stop trying to flip the script you desperate pathetic sock puppet. BTW, we already know you're for same sex marriage because you're the gayest limp-wristed queen in the history of Topix and you PROVED IT YOURSELF for all the world to see. EAT BALLS PUNK!!!!!
Y O U A R E G A Y LOL!!!!!! Come out the closet already LOL!!!! You prove it 24/7 on the AA forum. I'm a BW married to a BM. Ur gay & there's nothing wrong with it.*****smiles****
Ride The Lightning

Lockhart, TX

#37 Apr 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Bytch ur the one with 100 profiles & posting without a log on so that makes ur coward weak azz the gay sock puppet LOL!!!!!!!
YOU are the sock puppet and you showed up right on cue, you gay azz bytch. You are a low life, buckdancing, horsewhipped farm tool. Oh yeah you are also a g*ddamn moth**FU**Ing lying sack of dogsh*t.
Ride The Lightning

Lockhart, TX

#38 Apr 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Y O U A R E G A Y LOL!!!!!! Come out the closet already LOL!!!! You prove it 24/7 on the AA forum. I'm a BW married to a BM. Ur gay & there's nothing wrong with it.*****smiles****
Not that it's any of your fkn business but I am engaged to a beautiful latina woman and you are the sock puppet for the biggest queen azz PHAGG on this forum. You"re gay, I'm not. Now go gas yourself phagg.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#39 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>YOU are the sock puppet and you showed up right on cue, you gay azz bytch. You are a low life, buckdancing, horsewhipped farm tool. Oh yeah you are also a g*ddamn moth**FU**Ing lying sack of dogsh*t.
You're still GAY LOL! Accept it & live ur gay life. Cruise all the gay sites ur heart desires using other people's pic. U can't help that ur ugly or GAY.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#40 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>Not that it's any of your fkn business but I am engaged to a beautiful latina woman and you are the sock puppet for the biggest queen azz PHAGG on this forum. You"re gay, I'm not. Now go gas yourself phagg.
Ur engaged to a handsome Latina man? Congrats!!!!! Am I invited to the wedding since I helped u come out of the closet? LOL!!!!!!!!
Ride The Lightning

Lockhart, TX

#41 Apr 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur engaged to a beautiful latina woman ? Congrats!!!!! Am I invited to the wedding? LOL!!!!!!!!
Keep dreaming you worthless phaggot. She doesn't like nigghurs either so no your not invited. It will be just us Italians and her Latin family. Now fk off, you subhuman shytskin.
Ride The Lightning

Lockhart, TX

#42 Apr 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still GAY LOL! Accept it & live ur gay life. Cruise all the gay sites ur heart desires using other people's pic. U can't help that ur ugly or GAY.
Give it up, Relic. You've already been totally busted and exposed as a flaming phagg that surfs the net looking for men to hookup with. You've got nothing. You have been totally defeated. Keep flapping your baboon jaws and lying about me being some old bus driver so I can expose you to the world in ways you never thought possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,420,212
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 5 min MICHA 106
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 5 min NotSoDivineMsM 386
News Pro-Clinton super PAC to invest in ground opera... 6 min DR X 8
How many negros dose it take to screw in a ligh... 9 min Take a guess 4
I feel sorry for white women 16 min TheNewStandardOfB... 16
Black people can't speak English (Jan '13) 28 min Man 155
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr Skiff Azlaan 283
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 hr MICHA 579
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 4 hr Harrisson 76
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 4 hr sal 62
More from around the web