Look at all the racist trying to save...

Look at all the racist trying to save Bayou City aka dragonpat

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
THE RELIC

United States

#1 Mar 31, 2013
It takes time to establish credibility, build a character and convince people that one is indeed a bw/bm. Identifying with the target by agreeing, cosigning and taking up the same issue as the target until the target actually believe the perpetrator is bm/bw.

I caught hell from AA's on this forum when I exposed KINGOFSPADES. Come on now, king of spades? There he was weaving in and out pretending to be a bm.

Only a few people thought philly ambassador was white but, when he started yapping about welfare recipients, that let the cat out.

Peace, another racist swept up into AFAM with a silver tongue and look at all the support he got from AA's. There he goes into his Desert Storm Veteran routine. On meth like water on a fish, seeing little green men and pink elephants.

MDJ all over Oh Stupid. If anybody put a can if whip azz on oh stupid, ya had to face MDJ. Yeah it's all documented and AA's will never know because Jethro deleted the evidence

There are seven individuals on AFAM that are actually white and if exposed, some AA's will call out the army, navy airforce and their mama to defend a wolf in sheeps wool.

If whitey want to infiltrate this AA forum, all he has to do is choose what side of the coin and in many cases, he's playing both sides.

Take a good look at the following post.

1. As dragonpat he's anti bm
2. As kasta bureh he's anti bw

Division by playing both sides against the middle.

Lastly, what bw is a regular poster on Stormfart. Look at the next post, it's all there.
Bubba

Hilliard, OH

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Relic has been exposed as a homo.....and boy, is he maaaaaaaaaaad!
Ride The Lightning

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2013
He has been totally exposed as a flaming homosexual who cruises men's dating sites. The utter embarrassment from that alone will keep him chimping out indefinitely. Crackhead , heroin addicted prostitutes have more credibility than he does.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#5 Mar 31, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
It takes time to establish credibility, build a character and convince people that one is indeed a bw/bm. Identifying with the target by agreeing, cosigning and taking up the same issue as the target until the target actually believe the perpetrator is bm/bw.

I caught hell from AA's on this forum when I exposed KINGOFSPADES. Come on now, king of spades? There he was weaving in and out pretending to be a bm.

Only a few people thought philly ambassador was white but, when he started yapping about welfare recipients, that let the cat out.

Peace, another racist swept up into AFAM with a silver tongue and look at all the support he got from AA's. There he goes into his Desert Storm Veteran routine. On meth like water on a fish, seeing little green men and pink elephants.

MDJ all over Oh Stupid. If anybody put a can if whip azz on oh stupid, ya had to face MDJ. Yeah it's all documented and AA's will never know because Jethro deleted the evidence

There are seven individuals on AFAM that are actually white and if exposed, some AA's will call out the army, navy airforce and their mama to defend a wolf in sheeps wool.

If whitey want to infiltrate this AA forum, all he has to do is choose what side of the coin and in many cases, he's playing both sides.

Take a good look at the following post.

1. As dragonpat he's anti bm
2. As kasta bureh he's anti bw

Division by playing both sides against the middle.

Lastly, what bw is a regular poster on Stormfart. Look at the next post, it's all there.
Name the 7 white people pretending to be Black. Why do u care what others will say?

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Relic has been exposed as a homo.....and boy, is he maaaaaaaaaaad!
You r such a Black addicted bytch.
THX Still Whippin

United States

#7 Mar 31, 2013
You're gay, MoMo.

Just admit it and move on.

No one other than a homo would be trolling dudes on dating sites.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#8 Mar 31, 2013
Ride The Lightning wrote:
He has been totally exposed as a flaming homosexual who cruises men's dating sites. The utter embarrassment from that alone will keep him chimping out indefinitely. Crackhead , heroin addicted prostitutes have more credibility than he does.
Ur trying really hard to convince urself. You'll have to try harder to convince me. I'm not part of any of ur uncle Tom cliques.
Ride The Lightning

United States

#9 Mar 31, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur trying really hard to convince urself. You'll have to try harder to convince me. I'm not part of any of ur uncle Tom cliques.
I don't need to convince anybody because that dumbazz Relic provided the evidence all by himself when he said he visits men's dating sites and even provided the link to prove it. He is a big time phagg and now everybody knows it. Since when do I sound like an Uncle Tom? Are you on drugs?

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#10 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>I don't need to convince anybody because that dumbazz Relic provided the evidence all by himself when he said he visits men's dating sites and even provided the link to prove it. He is a big time phagg and now everybody knows it. Since when do I sound like an Uncle Tom? Are you on drugs?
You always sound stupid & I think you're gay but does that mean its true? Never the less it still doesn't mean what he said about your gay friend bayou sewer aka dragon pat is white pretending to be black isn't true. A lot of u obsessed freaks pretend to be Black. What time was ur last meth hit?

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#11 Mar 31, 2013
When one is investigating another cruising sites of the one they r investigating doesn't make him gay. You cruise the AA forum 24/7 but it doesn't make AA does it? No it doesn't.
THE RELIC

United States

#12 Mar 31, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Name the 7 white people pretending to be Black. Why do u care what others will say?
During reconstruction, AAM were stereotyped as brute rapist and AAW were stereotyped as Saphire, Jezebel and sexual objects. Right now AAW can not accuse a wm of rape because of being stereoryped, "she wanted it".

Yes I care because, non-AA's will believe it to be true and the stereotyped victim will come to believe it's true also.

Now if that does not answer your question, maybe the following will resolve all doubt. Yes, any person will believe it, that includes the victim

Sadbutrue | 2 hrs ago | Reply

If any person is constantly bombarded with a lie that is is never or rarely ever refuted, any person will believe it's the truth

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TCB029337T42L1O ....

The master at PsyOps (Psychological Operations) was Goebbels. He did say over and over again: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." He would also say that "the lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."
THE RELIC

United States

#13 Mar 31, 2013
Being indifferent to racism isn't my tour de force.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#14 Mar 31, 2013
THX Still Whippin wrote:
You're gay, MoMo.

Since ur on the AA forum 24/7 does that mean u want to be Black? By your own logic of course it does.
THE RELIC

United States

#15 Mar 31, 2013
THX Still Whippin wrote:
You're gay, MoMo.
Cognitive therapy
The Big Lie
Fear of fear
Psycholinquistics

That schitt don't work wit MOSES, didn't KingofSpades tell ya that?
THE RELIC

United States

#16 Mar 31, 2013
Awe schitt, I've been called everything under the sun but, I'm still here.

I never expected anything different from poor white boys that want to be recognized by society. Hmmmm, this is about the only place they feel important and that's why they cling to AFAM like a tick to a dog.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#18 Mar 31, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>During reconstruction, AAM were stereotyped as brute rapist and AAW were stereotyped as Saphire, Jezebel and sexual objects. Right now AAW can not accuse a wm of rape because of being stereoryped, "she wanted it".

Yes I care because, non-AA's will believe it to be true and the stereotyped victim will come to believe it's true also.

Now if that does not answer your question, maybe the following will resolve all doubt. Yes, any person will believe it, that includes the victim

Sadbutrue | 2 hrs ago | Reply

If any person is constantly bombarded with a lie that is is never or rarely ever refuted, any person will believe it's the truth

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TCB029337T42L1O ....

The master at PsyOps (Psychological Operations) was Goebbels. He did say over and over again: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." He would also say that "the lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."
People are going to believe whatever they choose whether it be a lie or the truth. Most people that choose to believe lies do so because that's what they WANT to believe knowing all along it's a lie.
THE RELIC

United States

#19 Mar 31, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
People are going to believe whatever they choose whether it be a lie or the truth. Most people that choose to believe lies do so because that's what they WANT to believe knowing all along it's a lie.
Evidently you think there is a door to ones mind and psychological manipulators must knock at this door for permission to enter.

Take your time and read this post and pay close attention to, "...those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their own free will". Now what were you saying about "choice"?

-----
Goebbels' famous dictate was: "Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their own free will." Applying that axiom, it would be best understood as saying something over and over and over again, even if it is totally fabricated and an outright lie, then people will start to believe it.
THE RELIC

United States

#20 Mar 31, 2013
Subliminal messages do not ask the victim to believe anything. As a matter if fact, we don't see or hear them and that is why it's called subliminal
Ride The Lightning

United States

#21 Mar 31, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
You always sound stupid & I think you're gay but does that mean its true? Never the less it still doesn't mean what he said about your gay friend bayou sewer aka dragon pat is white pretending to be black isn't true. A lot of u obsessed freaks pretend to be Black. What time was ur last meth hit?
Stop deflecting you insane, delusional bytch by trying to suggest that I am gay. I'm not gay and never would be in a million years. I am totally straight so don't even waste your time on that one you psychotic azzwipe. Since you are retarded and have such a short attention span I will say it again so pay attention dumbass : The Relic, by his own admission visits men's dating sites because he is GAY. You got it now? He is a limp wristed, twinkle toed, pole smoking fairy and he himself provided all the evidence. Now fk off you carpet munching skank. I don't recall anybody asking your DUMBASS anything in the first place.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#22 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>Stop deflecting you insane, delusional bytch by trying to suggest that I am gay. I'm not gay and never would be in a million years. I am totally straight so don't even waste your time on that one you psychotic azzwipe. Since you are retarded and have such a short attention span I will say it again so pay attention dumbass : The Relic, by his own admission visits men's dating sites because he is GAY. You got it now? He is a limp wristed, twinkle toed, pole smoking fairy and he himself provided all the evidence. Now fk off you carpet munching skank. I don't recall anybody asking your DUMBASS anything in the first place.
Yes it's official ur gay & a drama queen. Ur the skank that spends 24/7 on the AA forum. No one asked ur gay bytch azz anything but ur here on the AA forum. When I start posting on the Angloid forum then tell me no one asked me anything. Until then STFU gay drama queen bytch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Grey Ghost 1,432,845
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 28 min Moses 48,902
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 41 min MICHA 292
TRUMP: I paid no taxes-I'm smart 1 hr clinton 2
Why so many white bigots on this forum 1 hr British Caribbean... 1
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 2 hr lmao 1,382
CROOKED HILLARY : NSA whistleblower claims agen... 2 hr mike 5
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 4 hr Moses 279
MSNBC: Trump won 5 hr TheOriginalDoby 91
IR at the walmart 7 hr FABULICIOUS 77