Kimchi

El Cajon, CA

#296 Nov 28, 2010
David you're a total baka. Forget about the negativity. Approach her just the way you are Asian hunk. Sweet,shy,25 and all at inches of you. Virgin or not, just do it. You'll be surprised how many black women love asian men. Then again, not too sure how it is in the UK because I'm in the states. But that doesn't matter. A woman is a woman no matter her geographical settings.
Marquita

Cumming, GA

#297 Nov 28, 2010
Look I would love to date a asian male, but I don't know if the one I am crushing is interested and I can't be chasing him! all black woman do not want thugs. I personally can't stand them. If I see your underwear and your wearing paints in the middle of the day I don't want to see it! 8 inch is very good. Dosen't really matter if you have the right guy.
cocoa

UK

#298 Dec 3, 2010
Asian hunk wrote:
I am asian man and i like black women,but in UK black women don't like asian men.most of asian guys like black women but are too shy to ask her out,why don't black women make things easy by approching us at first place?
Im in the uk dammit and this is tru and annoying why don't men approach women any more
Rubytavian

Keighley, UK

#299 Dec 19, 2010
Asian hunk wrote:
I am asian man and i like black women,but in UK black women don't like asian men.most of asian guys like black women but are too shy to ask her out,why don't black women make things easy by approching us at first place?
I am a black woman and i like asian guys but i think it is hard to approach them because I know that a lot of them are traditional. I think it is easier in the UK to approach men in general expecially in London because it is more multi-cultural but I am too shy
lol

Philadelphia, PA

#300 Dec 19, 2010
What kinda question is this? Their own women don't even want them!
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#301 Dec 19, 2010
David wrote:
Face it! most black women are singel in white countries and there are millions of asian men who fancy black women but black women don't give a shit about asian men.
Is this shitz for real? Asian Men and Black women?????
Not color but behavior

Baltimore, MD

#302 Dec 19, 2010
If you're rich, they'll be all over you like white on rice.

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#303 Dec 19, 2010
Real Asian wrote:
<quoted text>Because you're a troll! your a black girl that likes Asian men but your pretending to be an Asian man that likes black girls.
most Asian men arent attracted to black females trust me i am one.
Look the envious WW troll based in London who is infamous on the "Why do white men prefer Asian women" thread as "Ning Xu" and "white prince" has revealed her slimy purpose for this whole thread. She wanted to create an AM character, "Asian Hunk", who was hardly believable with his outrageously large 8 inch cock and exclusive BW attraction. After her AM persona had established itself as lacking believability, she would call her own bluff with another London-based alias, "Real Asian", claiming that it was really a foolish and desperate BW all along, thereby, making WW look better by default.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TMQFJ82UJDQVN...

“There's a hollow sound”

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

where your heart use to be

#304 Dec 20, 2010
Sunflower wrote:
To actually answer the question: I don't approach Asian men, because I am so scared that they will find me ugly. I have looked up their back grounds and parents ideals, and they are extremely racist. Sure there are some who defy the norm, but too many times do I get basically ignored or treated like a monster when I even look at an Asian man. Since I don't have any Asian friends,(cuz everyone around virgina stays in their own little bubbles) it is even harder to approach a total stranger, let along an Asian guy. It is close to impossible for me, though I do try. After a while you begin to feel really bad about yourself and give up.
I know how you feel, Sunflower. I have the same fear; even though I find them very attractive, I know better than to approach them, so I've just lost hope. At this point, I pretty much keep my feelings and glances to myself.
Jude

Atlanta, GA

#305 Dec 26, 2010
i really like asian men, however im never romantically approached by them. i wondered why so i asked my friend and he simply told me that though he really liked black women, he was taught to not intermingle with them. he's from shanghai,china but he's pretty american. the only thing i can say is, we arent that bad. we arent all aunt jemimah's and big bertha's. we're normal people. give it a shot "asian hunk" :-P

btw, 8 inches is not too small. lol

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#306 Dec 26, 2010
Jude wrote:
i really like asian men, however im never romantically approached by them.
The OP is a well-known WW troll from London who trolls Asian-related threads under different aliases. How easily BW are duped when the deception flatters them!

I am an East Asian male and we are NOT too shy to ask for dates from the women with whom we can see a future. If you're not being approached by a man, he does not want to date you. Period. Don't think we are any different from other types of men in this regard.
alexandro

Paterson, NJ

#307 Jan 3, 2011
Since when are women approaching men? Every time I have gotten any action from women it was when I approached them. Your life is in your own hands. Go take what you want.
Pamela

Garland, TX

#308 Jan 3, 2011
David wrote:
Face it! most black women are singel in white countries and there are millions of asian men who fancy black women but black women don't give a shit about asian men.
Actually David I think Asian Men are hot but I prefer the man to pursue me.
I don't believe the stereotypes about Asian men.
KJAY500

Newark, NJ

#309 Jan 27, 2011
Asian men tend to be slight.
Sisters tend to be thick and even sisters who are lean tend to carry more muscle than women of other races.
No woman wants a man that looks like she could over power.
I didn't make the rules but it is what it is.

“Blessed be me!!”

Since: Aug 10

redrebelremarks.wordpress.com.

#310 Jan 29, 2011
KJAY500 wrote:
Asian men tend to be slight.
Sisters tend to be thick and even sisters who are lean tend to carry more muscle than women of other races.
No woman wants a man that looks like she could over power.
I didn't make the rules but it is what it is.
There are no rules, playa.. And your generalisations are not completely true ther are planty of Asian men with muscle, and in general are strong people..When you are moaning like a bitch because of cold or hayfever, they're the ones soldering on..Not Namby pamby make excuses for everything Americans like you..You are inaccurate about black women, I've seen white women so big that they could be body builders, with the amount of shoulder and arm muscle that they have...

Since: Jan 11

El Monte, CA

#311 Jan 29, 2011
Get u whatever women you want. Do u kno kungfu or wing chun that way u can woop a redneck or thug when needed or just buy a 40 caliber.

Level 1

Chicago, IL

#312 Jan 30, 2011
mybossisafatbitch wrote:
Get u whatever women you want. Do u kno kungfu or wing chun that way u can woop a redneck or thug when needed or just buy a 40 caliber.
Lol amen to that

Level 1

Chicago, IL

#313 Jan 30, 2011
I love asian men it's as simple as that idk what other say if I want one I'll get one XD
william

New York, NY

#314 Feb 4, 2011
i dont by the whole grandparents are arab and white and you have a 8 inch ding dong

only way you'll get girls is if you can be assertive

honestly you making asian look worst than they already do by lying to yourself.
Not Exactly True

Canton, GA

#315 Feb 7, 2011
Asian hunk wrote:
Don't believe everything you hear. If you google Aisan Men Black Women RIGHT now, you will see that in every Asian Men/Black Women group the black women outnumber the asian men. Trust me, this is on every single site. Trust me when I say that there are plenty of black women who like asian men. As far as making it easy. I don't know about that. Like any other group, women like men who aren't afraid to approach them and let them know they're beautiful and that they're interested. Don't you think that the black women who like Asian men are thinking the same thing? When I search for these sites, I am wondering the same question. Where are the asian men who like black women (where the sites are populated mainly by asian men). I mean please, if you know of one Do Share because I have yet to see one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't Black men protect Black women? (May '11) 3 min Kraka Kawks 462
News Confessions of a black atheist 3 min Samoan Irish 279
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN (Aug '14) 5 min SadButTrue 4,128
I Hate Tommy Sotomayor (and i am a Black Guy) (Oct '14) 11 min Kim Jun 154
Black Is Beautiful 13 min SadButTrue 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Teaman 1,216,375
do black women find blond n blue eyed men sexua... (Jul '12) 21 min contraman 104
All women prefer white men 44 min God loves Whites 4,247
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 47 min God loves Whites 123,595
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 52 min Gmoney 32,480
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 1 hr Miguel is the man 721
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 hr Ben YISRAEL 114,887
More from around the web