Venus has AID syndrome
Sleep with white men

United States

#1 Aug 31, 2011
It is a risk one takes when you sleep outside your race!

Be careful.

Just don't do it.

Look at what happened to Venus!!!'

Minutes before she was due to play her second-round match at the U.S. Open, Venus Williams withdrew from the tournament due to an autoimmune disease with which she was recently diagnosed.
"I'm really disappointed to have to withdraw from this year's U.S. Open," Williams said in a statement. "I have recently been diagnosed with Sjögren's syndrome, an autoimmune disease which is an ongoing medical condition that affects my energy level and causes fatigue and joint pain."
The website for the Sjögren's Syndrome Foundation says as many as 4 million Americans live with the disease. Over 90 percent are women. The disease attacks the body's moisture glands with white blood cells and causes various symptoms ranging from dry mouth to debilitating fatigure.
This recent diagnosis is the latest in a long line of health problems for the 31-year-old tennis star. She's only played four tournaments in 2011 due to an abdominal injury suffered at the Australian Open and a viral illness that prevented her from playing any warm-up tournament prior to the U.S. Open.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 31, 2011
Sleep with white men wrote:
Be careful.
Just don't do it.
Minutes before she was due to play her second-round match at the U.S. Open, Venus Williams withdrew from the tournament due to an autoimmune disease with which she was recently diagnosed.
"I'm really disappointed to have to withdraw from this year's U.S. Open," Williams said in a statement. "I have recently been diagnosed with Sjögren's syndrome, an autoimmune disease which is an ongoing medical condition that affects my energy level and causes fatigue and joint pain."
The website for the Sjögren's Syndrome Foundation says as many as 4 million Americans live with the disease. Over 90 percent are women. The disease attacks the body's moisture glands with white blood cells and causes various symptoms ranging from dry mouth to debilitating fatigure.
This recent diagnosis is the latest in a long line of health problems for the 31-year-old tennis star. She's only played four tournaments in 2011 due to an abdominal injury suffered at the Australian Open and a viral illness that prevented her from playing any warm-up tournament prior to the U.S. Open.
HUH? Sex has nothing to do with it, you can't "catch" this condition, because its triggered by already susceptible genes such as people with living with sickle cell or Lupus.
That what she say

Killeen, TX

#3 Sep 1, 2011
mayonnaise wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH? Sex has nothing to do with it, you can't "catch" this condition, because its triggered by already susceptible genes such as people with living with sickle cell or Lupus.
Come on, you don't believe the version of this being spouted by Venus, do you?

Common sense says this isn't that AID, rather it is the other one.

Hmmmmm, what does that famous black basketball player and movie theatre owner have????

Hmmmm, I can't recall right at the moment.

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#4 Sep 1, 2011
Someone obviously doesn't know the difference between an AUTO-immune disease, and an immune DEFICIENCY. An auto-immune illness is when the body's immune system attacks healthy cells, therefore meaning the immune system is WORKING, albeit TOO well.

AIDS is an immuno DEFICIENCY disease, which means the immune system is NO LONGER working.

Just when I think you lot can't get any more stupid!!

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#5 Sep 1, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
Someone obviously doesn't know the difference between an AUTO-immune disease, and an immune DEFICIENCY. An auto-immune illness is when the body's immune system attacks healthy cells, therefore meaning the immune system is WORKING, albeit TOO well.
AIDS is an immuno DEFICIENCY disease, which means the immune system is NO LONGER working.
You beat me to the punch. LOL Talk about being an idiot. Maybe they should research this stuff before they create thread.

Level 5

London, UK

#6 Sep 1, 2011
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> You beat me to the punch. LOL Talk about being an idiot. Maybe they should research this stuff before they create thread.
Lol, tell me about it!!

oh _ ReaIIy _ __

“Shove your "Warnings"”

Since: Jul 11

where da sun don't shine....

#7 Sep 1, 2011
Although anyone can develop Sjogren's syndrome, it typically occurs in people with one or more known risk factors. These include:

Age. Sjogren's syndrome is usually diagnosed in people older than 40.
Sex. Women are much more likely to have Sjogren's syndrome.
Rheumatic disease. It's common for people who have Sjogren's syndrome to also have a rheumatic disease — such as rheumatoid arthritis or lupus.
Family history. Sjogren's syndrome sometimes runs in families.
http://www.bing.com/health/article/mayo-12537...

The idiot that authored this thread probably also believes you can "catch" cancer from someone.....lmao!!!

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#8 Sep 1, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
Truth is, for a long time AIDS was classified as an Auto-Immune Disease and I was just ranting on another thread about how it should have it's own category because it isn't the same as the other autoimmune illnesses and it is immuni-deficient but everyone is now stuck on autoimmune.

Level 5

London, UK

#9 Sep 1, 2011
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is, for a long time AIDS was classified as an Auto-Immune Disease and I was just ranting on another thread about how it should have it's own category because it isn't the same as the other autoimmune illnesses and it is immuni-deficient but everyone is now stuck on autoimmune.
I didn't know that, but it must have been a loooong time ago that it was classified as that, because I can even remember when doctors who were treating Aids patients wore gloves and boiler suits because they weren't completely sure how it was transmitted.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#11 Sep 1, 2011
Sleep with white men wrote:
Be careful.
Just don't do it.
I had a steak fa dinner. It was all ground up on a bun and they call it like hamburger, but it still beef aint it?

What an idiot!

Location hidden

#12 Sep 1, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
Are you referring to my comment? This condition isn't AIDS.

Level 5

London, UK

#13 Sep 1, 2011
mayonnaise wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to my comment? This condition isn't AIDS.
No I wasn't referring to your comment, I know it isn't AIDS. I was just explaining the difference between autoimmune and immune-deficiency.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#14 Sep 1, 2011
I feel sorry for poor venus. She's been through a lot over the past 3, 4 years. Now this. I still love her. She's a queen. I just wish she wasn't with that nasty looking white dude.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 1, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wasn't referring to your comment, I know it isn't AIDS. I was just explaining the difference between autoimmune and immune-deficiency.
Oh okay. I was about to say, I know the difference between the two, the OP is a paranoid fool! LOL!
Really

Reggio Emilia, Italy

#16 Sep 1, 2011
uhm wow I didn't think she had aids, i knew it had to be something else
Hunter Stew

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 2, 2011
She's also a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 5 min Carol 259
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min Curious Me 47,818
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min John Galt 1,417,671
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 34 min MICHA 407
wine-soaked Hillary bashes Obama 36 min Oh No You Di-nt 11
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 46 min Moses 40
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 52 min Moses 348
The Real Clintons 6 hr bluestreak returns 58
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 8 hr Oh No You Di-nt 59
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 8 hr Marcus Washington 220
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 8 hr Redefined 53
More from around the web