Riots in Brooklyn over black teen kil...

Riots in Brooklyn over black teen killed!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 14, 2013
http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/...

Not every child who gets hurt by the cops is innocent and it seems this child provoked his own by flashing a gun at the cops.
drd

Penfield, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2013
so how does smashing property, stealing money and attacking shop owners protest this guy being shot?

smh @ these dumb asses that have no clue

i can't believe the police stated what color cop did the shooting. IGNORE THESE KIND OF PEOPLE. the trash do not count. they don't need to be given an explanation. the kid was a criminal, pointed a gun and got shot. why are they so surprised?

my patience with ghetto trash (black and white) is gone. they aren't part of society and i don't care what they think.
drd

Penfield, NY

#3 Mar 14, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
http://www.usnews.com/news/new sgram/articles/2013/03/14/kima ni-gray-shooting-death-prompts -looting-rioting-in-brooklyn
Not every child who gets hurt by the cops is innocent and it seems this child provoked his own by flashing a gun at the cops.
you know what I find odd.
no one cares about their kids or friends, hell, they even kill each other. but no one cares until they get killed. then everyone is in the news sobbing and screaming what a good person they were.

do these people know that we just shake our heads at their crap and stop listening.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#4 Mar 14, 2013
I can't believe they shot that baby like that.

Location hidden

#6 Mar 14, 2013
drd wrote:
so how does smashing property, stealing money and attacking shop owners protest this guy being shot?
smh @ these dumb asses that have no clue
i can't believe the police stated what color cop did the shooting. IGNORE THESE KIND OF PEOPLE. the trash do not count. they don't need to be given an explanation. the kid was a criminal, pointed a gun and got shot. why are they so surprised?
my patience with ghetto trash (black and white) is gone. they aren't part of society and i don't care what they think.
I know this kid is no Trayvon he was asking for what he got. I just wish they would riot for people properly raising their kids so they won't need to turn to gangs.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 14, 2013
drd wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what I find odd.
no one cares about their kids or friends, hell, they even kill each other. but no one cares until they get killed. then everyone is in the news sobbing and screaming what a good person they were.
do these people know that we just shake our heads at their crap and stop listening.
I know except for me. I don't see why I should feel sorry for a dead person who was a bad person. I am not saying this kid was evil but the admission is that he was a gangster.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

United States

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
I can't believe they shot that baby like that.
STFU... that "baby" was scum. U bessbleedat
Melanoma supporter

Paterson, NJ

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Whites have pink peeling skin.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2013
Melanoma supporter wrote:
Whites have pink peeling skin.
Lol, wow...you really got us wit dat ZINGER! Das NOT raht Buwaaaaahaaaaaa
Melanoma supporter

Paterson, NJ

#12 Mar 14, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, wow...you really got us wit dat ZINGER! Das NOT raht Buwaaaaahaaaaaa
Wasn't meant to be a zinger. Just an observation cracker.
Bubba

Hilliard, OH

#13 Mar 14, 2013
Blacks will use any excuse in the book to riot, and prove to the world they are nothing but violent apes.
Drive-by Supporter

Malta

#14 Mar 14, 2013
Slave Master THX wrote:
Negroes have greater chance of being made good by melanoma than Humans.
http://www.skincancer.org/skin-cancer-informa...
Now, now. They have so little, especially this douchebag. Don't take their fantasies away. We've already utterly humiliated them over the reality of the first "black" president. Apparently, they thought he was going to completely dismantle the human power structure, and pay all their mortgages for them.

Lol... a nighur with a mortgage... never mind!
Melanoma supporter

Paterson, NJ

#15 Mar 14, 2013
Drive-by Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. They have so little, especially this douchebag. Don't take their fantasies away. We've already utterly humiliated them over the reality of the first "black" president. Apparently, they thought he was going to completely dismantle the human power structure, and pay all their mortgages for them.
Lol... a nighur with a mortgage... never mind!
So I'm to believe blacks suffer from skin cancer more than you skin peelers?

Yes some blacks get skin cancer far and few. More whites get sickle cell and HIV than blacks get melanoma but it doesn't stop you idiots from making fun of sickle cell and AIDS now does it?
BlackGirlLikeAss Fuck

Roseland, NJ

#16 Mar 14, 2013
Ya they do especially when white boy gives it to them.

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
So I'm to believe blacks suffer from skin cancer more than you skin peelers?
Yes some blacks get skin cancer far and few. More whites get sickle cell and HIV than blacks get melanoma but it doesn't stop you idiots from making fun of sickle cell and AIDS now does it?
You are idiot enough to be savant.

Aids worldwide is predominately a Nigguh disease, fool, the highest incidences in the world are Africa and South Africa is the record holder, guess Negroes are good at something though, right?

...and don't try the bullshit about sickle cell, that too is predominantly a Nigguh trait, like stupidity.

Thing is, Trayvon, when White folks present themselves with skin cancer, they have excellent survival rates.

When you tree-swingers get SC, it is practically a death sentence, you may as well ride the lightening, boi lol

If you or I got skin cancer, I have an excellent chance of living for another 5, 10, 20 or even fifty years. You on the other hand, will be dead within five years and probably within six months to a year lol

That's aside from other Negro ailments that are higher than White folks like AIDS, heart disease, high blood pressure and drive-by shootings LMFWAO
Melanoma supporter

Paterson, NJ

#19 Mar 14, 2013
You an idiot cracker. Skin cancer predominantly effects crackers. Same with cystic fibrosis multiple sclerosis and tay Sachs.
Melanoma supporter

Paterson, NJ

#21 Mar 14, 2013
Crackers fear the sun!
aisling-

Byesville, OH

#22 Mar 14, 2013
You an idiot cracker. Skin cancer predominantly effects crackers. Same with cystic fibrosis multiple sclerosis and tay Sachs.
You don't say...

"The incidence of pancreatic cancer is 50 - 90% higher in African Americans than in any other racial group in the United States. Not only is pancreatic cancer more common among African Americans, but African Americans also have the poorest prognosis of any racial group because they often are diagnosed with advanced, and therefore, inoperable cancer. African Americans also are less likely to receive surgery than any other racial group in the United States.

Many studies have been conducted to determine why there is an increased risk of pancreatic cancer among African Americans. These studies suggest that environmental and socioeconomic factors may be important. Cigarette smoking, which causes about 25% of pancreatic cancer, is more common among African Americans and therefore may partially explain why pancreatic cancer is more common in African Americans. Other risk factors for pancreatic cancer that are more common in African Americans include diabetes mellitus, pancreatitis, and being overweight."
http://pathology.jhu.edu/pc/PartAfAm.php

By the way, when they do diagnose it, it's already spread and the survival rate not very good. Better get your sugar checked in that pancreatic cancer is one of the nasty cancers to get. You'll be gone in about 4mos time, fckwit.
aisling-

Byesville, OH

#23 Mar 14, 2013
Re the little thug being shot? 16yo's armed w/loaded firearms with a record of priors that that kid have are far from innocent. It would be nice if for once the ultra-liberal media that has no love for the Police would for just once show the little thug as he was and not some sweet little kid. You point a gun at the wrong person? BANG!

Good riddance.
aisling-

Byesville, OH

#24 Mar 14, 2013
*that that kid had, rather.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Canuk 1,710,563
Real Black Panthers 2 min Paul 18
Why do white male worship black men so much? (Jun '15) 3 min charlesss 44
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 3 min Barros 128
Grown ass white dudes wearing back packs 6 min Andrew 5
Fux you herman Cain! How you like your white wo... 7 min CigarFace27 2
I dress up like a girl for white men 8 min Mmmm 5
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr Savant 210
More from around the web