Protean

UK

#631 Apr 23, 2010
Young white male wrote:
Ronaldo is not going to give a sht about Kardashian. As if he would bring his attentions away from training for one woman. He is in the top 3 greatest players in football at the moment. He has banged loads of women. His past girlfriend was an actress in England he will conqure more women until his playing days are over.
He wont stay with Kardashian just because she has a big bum.
Ronaldo cannot take this woman home to mama,his mother is controlling and possessive,she is likely to poison Kim before she allows her to hook up with her son
qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Silver Spring, MD

#632 Apr 23, 2010
Dentsun4228 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're on here responding to every post that says Kim loves bm and doesn't like wm, but I'M taking it personally? Look, Kim wouldn't be in australia saying she's "single" if she and ronaldo had a thing. She obviously doesn't like wm, so let's drop the whole thing right there.
reality is simple she is a ho; she dates rich white guys, dated rich black guys???? now she is dating a rich football star; ronaldo; he is portuguese; he speaks spanish, english and portuguese; he has 100 euros; something that even american atletics wish they had money like that; he is well-loved in his country and his island madeira

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Brooklyn,NY

#633 Apr 23, 2010
TheRealMR_youtoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright I hear ya.
You make some good points. So I'm going to just let it be.
I'm just insinuating that we should put out images that destroy stereotypes not reinforce them.
But never not defend yourself. Don't think I'm saying that.
You're very image conscious and you're putting a lot of energy into cleaning up the black man's image (obviously you think there is something wrong with the way we portray ourselves to the world). Keep me posted on how that works out for you and also all the whites you come across who are working on changing themselves to make their image more palatable to yourself and other blacks.

Level 1

Brooklyn,NY

#634 Apr 23, 2010
qqqqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
<quoted text>
dude first of all; he is portuguese; second of all he is well-known football star around the globe; go to europe, any country and talk about reggie bush; who the hell is he??????? now talk about real madrid, or rolando; they know what ur talkin about; heck who gives a crap of american football; only US; around the world its a joke; besides he is latin; why would this guy care about some damn hooo
portuguese, italian, spanish they're all the same. dirty mediteranneans...lol. And Kim is AMERICAN. Reggie Bush is a star in AMERICA. Ronaldo is NOBODY in america. who gives a crap about some stupid soccer star? He's known in south america and europe, but those are the most uninteresting places in the globe. Who cares about them? But when Kim goes to those places, they treat her like a goddess.

Level 1

Brooklyn,NY

#635 Apr 23, 2010
CountessAbidale wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I'm not responding to EVERY post concerning KK, just yours, because you seem a little obsessed.
Why do you care how obsessed I am? Don't front... You keep responding because you can't let it go. The fact is, Ronaldo is not kims type. She may have been seen out in public with him once, but she's certainly not the slightest bit interested in him. She wants, has always wanted and will always want BLACK.
blackex

Robertsville, OH

#636 Apr 23, 2010
TheRealMR_youtoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright I hear ya.
You make some good points. So I'm going to just let it be.
I'm just insinuating that we should put out images that destroy stereotypes not reinforce them.
But never not defend yourself. Don't think I'm saying that.
I understand your post and you seem like a reasonable black man but remember stereotypes should be ignored.This is a very hard concept for some blacks to understand but why pay attention to something which wasn't created with truth in mind?..meaning stereotypes were created against blacks by the power structure to justify racism.Blacks who pay attention to stereotypes end up generally hating themselves because almost everything we hear about our culture is negative.Simply put, it's suicide to entertain stereotypes one way or the other.Simply ignore them or risk dancing like a monkey to "smash" them--that's stupid.Once you adapt the attitude Datsum is referring to, there is a freedom and a pride in yourself and your culture you can appreciate.Truth is blacks were never a stereotype-we were just oppressed (but we couldn't be suppressed and that's amazing).
blackex

Robertsville, OH

#637 Apr 23, 2010
Dentsun4228 wrote:
<quoted text>
BW should take instruction from this. The BW tends to take the strength and aggression of the bm for granted. Sometimes she doesn't fully appreciate the qualities the bm brings to the table. But as she can see, the wm has lost his manhood even in the view of his own woman, to the point that the ww has to actively rehabilitate the wm's manhood. What if the bw was in that position? Isn't that the WORST thing in the world? At least the bw can look at her man and KNOW that he's ALL man. The ww can't do that. Instead, she's thinking "he's not as much of a man as (fill in the blank)"
In order to compensate for the manhood that has been stripped from him, the wm used to cut off the penis if the bm, as another poster mentioned previously. They felt it gave them power over the bm's formidable masculinity. Of course they were still weak bitches anyway, and got raped and beaten sometimes to death when they had the courage to get in the ring w a bm. BW, there's a reason why other women LOVE us bm. The wm-owned media tells them that they should hate us, pity us, feel disgust and contempt for us. But instead they want us and they will give up everything to be with us. It's because we are the ULTIMATE MEN in this world. A woman NEEDS a man's strength and masculinity like you need air and water and when it comes to that No other race begins to compare to brothers.
So, show some love. You should be proud of us, despite our shortcomings. Like the ww who supported her wm, despite the wm's feeble manhood. You should pity her. You hve a real man and she doesn't. A lot of bw have lowered their standards because they are lonely and are surrounded by whites and have adapted. So they say "a dick's a dick" to rationalize it to themselves. But dicks like men are not created equal. Jack Johnson proved it over 100 years ago.
Black women know the physical brute strength of black men..we love it and appreciate it.That's not the problem.Control, thinking your way through a problem is where the breakdown is..if it were just a bitch contest about whose stronger, black men would win and have won hands down...it's the mental piece that so many of you are missing and it's for no reason.you have to beat someone at there game and not the way you want to play and the game right now is a mental one--that's the point.
It's like now, you are spending time talking about Kim & while i would agree she is beautiful, what's the point? i mean will you ever really know if she likes black men, money, status? meanwhile there are black women like nia long who simply can't buy a man like reggie because he would assume she only wants money and won't look her way.so black men need to get there heads on straight, like it used to be and quit worrying about these other races and stop leaving so much food on the table because of it.that's what makes black men look foolish--has nothing to do with brute strength cause any person with eyes knows black men have that locked all day long.

Level 1

Brooklyn,NY

#638 Apr 23, 2010
blackex wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your post and you seem like a reasonable black man but remember stereotypes should be ignored.This is a very hard concept for some blacks to understand but why pay attention to something which wasn't created with truth in mind?..meaning stereotypes were created against blacks by the power structure to justify racism.Blacks who pay attention to stereotypes end up generally hating themselves because almost everything we hear about our culture is negative.Simply put, it's suicide to entertain stereotypes one way or the other.Simply ignore them or risk dancing like a monkey to "smash" them--that's stupid.Once you adapt the attitude Datsum is referring to, there is a freedom and a pride in yourself and your culture you can appreciate.Truth is blacks were never a stereotype-we were just oppressed (but we couldn't be suppressed and that's amazing).
Thanks. You were able to convey in few concise words everything I was trying to say or rather everything I WANTED to say and MEANT to say. Not to generalize, but they DO say women are better at expressing themselves with words.

“MACEO MOM”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Reston, Virginia

#639 Apr 23, 2010
Mia wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women make 61% of all female inmates currently incarcerated. Not only that you lead in teen pregnancy, breeding OOW bastards, STD and HIV stakes too. In short, you are just as immoral as your black brothers except you are the biggest slags too.
I wouldn't be surprised by this since many BW are allowing BM to live in their homes during drug related raids.

“MACEO MOM”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Reston, Virginia

#640 Apr 23, 2010
Dentsun4228 wrote:
<quoted text>So you have a poster with a female screenname citing some negative stats on bw. True or not, let's see how SBT takes this. Is she gonna accept these stats and find a way to blame them on bm? Is she just gonna ignore this post and act like it never existed? or is she gonna get in "Mia"'s ass? I'm just gonna sit back and take in the show.
Your ingnored my post, when I replied because you couldn't answer it! LOL

Level 1

Brooklyn,NY

#641 Apr 23, 2010
blackex wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women know the physical brute strength of black men..we love it and appreciate it.That's not the problem.Control, thinking your way through a problem is where the breakdown is..if it were just a bitch contest about whose stronger, black men would win and have won hands down...it's the mental piece that so many of you are missing and it's for no reason.you have to beat someone at there game and not the way you want to play and the game right now is a mental one--that's the point.
It's like now, you are spending time talking about Kim & while i would agree she is beautiful, what's the point? i mean will you ever really know if she likes black men, money, status? meanwhile there are black women like nia long who simply can't buy a man like reggie because he would assume she only wants money and won't look her way.so black men need to get there heads on straight, like it used to be and quit worrying about these other races and stop leaving so much food on the table because of it.that's what makes black men look foolish--has nothing to do with brute strength cause any person with eyes knows black men have that locked all day long.
This whole thing hasn't really been all about Kim. I was hoping you could see that. And I'm the last one to argue with you about the shortcomings of bm. We have many failings and we have to get our sht together. As we have discussed in the past, although huge obstacles have been overcome, there are huge obstacles remaining. But BW have a role in this as well. They are the ones who primarily raise bm. So the bm is a reflection of the bw. BW have to get their act together so that future generations of bm can be the kinds of men you need us to be. YOU have the opportunity the shape and mold us into ANY image you want. That may sound like a strange thing for a man to say, but the truth is, bm LOVE their women and TRUST them. We expect A LOT of you too. You women need to get together and work out a plan for how you're going to do a great job of raising your/our boys. Of course, as bm get more and more involved in raising their kids that will change...
the boundaries of space

Austin, TX

#642 Apr 23, 2010
as the title of the thread as well as accompanying commentary suggests, the textbook American black man throughout the country finds himself becoming increasingly angry, frustrated and jealous as they ever-continuously lose more of their women [no matter what race] to various other races of non-black men.

in general layout, black women in particular who date out are more physically attractive which is in stark contrast to the vice-versa vehicle; non-black females who prefer/date black males only. much proof exists. clearly, acceptance for many is difficult. internet race-relation forums were designed for the black male's struggle to validate himself.
qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Silver Spring, MD

#643 Apr 23, 2010
Dentsun4228 wrote:
<quoted text>Italiian, portuguese, it's all the same. Who gives a shi*t about those people? They're all dirty mediterraneans...lol. They only drool behind her every step of the way and mob her everywhere she goes. They worship her like a goddess and throw themselves at her like that fag ronaldo. They just can't pull a chick like that. She loves bm and always has. It's clear when you compare white guys to bm why she prefers the brothers. She simply has commonsense and good taste.
portugal is not in mediterranean sea; omg; dude; seriously get a map
qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Silver Spring, MD

#644 Apr 23, 2010
Dentsun4228 wrote:
<quoted text>portuguese, italian, spanish they're all the same. dirty mediteranneans...lol. And Kim is AMERICAN. Reggie Bush is a star in AMERICA. Ronaldo is NOBODY in america. who gives a crap about some stupid soccer star? He's known in south america and europe, but those are the most uninteresting places in the globe. Who cares about them? But when Kim goes to those places, they treat her like a goddess.
dude; your very stupid; portugal is next to atlantic ocean; second of all; he is known world-wide; he is known in africa, latin america, asia, europe, and canada; first of all who wants to be somebody in america; its a dumb country; kim is not goddess; kim is slut ok, trust me kim is way way out of his league; dude ur talkin about a guy who sign a contract; 180 euros for three years; something reggie bush or even american atletic would dream of having; he can get any latina girl he wants
qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Silver Spring, MD

#645 Apr 23, 2010
Dentsun4228 wrote:
<quoted text>This whole thing hasn't really been all about Kim. I was hoping you could see that. And I'm the last one to argue with you about the shortcomings of bm. We have many failings and we have to get our sht together. As we have discussed in the past, although huge obstacles have been overcome, there are huge obstacles remaining. But BW have a role in this as well. They are the ones who primarily raise bm. So the bm is a reflection of the bw. BW have to get their act together so that future generations of bm can be the kinds of men you need us to be. YOU have the opportunity the shape and mold us into ANY image you want. That may sound like a strange thing for a man to say, but the truth is, bm LOVE their women and TRUST them. We expect A LOT of you too. You women need to get together and work out a plan for how you're going to do a great job of raising your/our boys. Of course, as bm get more and more involved in raising their kids that will change...
i think kim should date robinho; that guy is a god man

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#646 Apr 23, 2010
June Bug1 wrote:
<quoted text>
sweet all the racist crackers going after the dumb black wh*re in here
If im a racist for not being a black apologist and suckup to every single black person, then so be it.
the boundaries of space

Austin, TX

#647 Apr 23, 2010
as far as the black male/non-black female [especially white] sex/dating/relationships go, it's mostly overhyped drama by the textbook black male as a means to satisfy or "medicate" their anger, at least seen in internet race-relation message boards though somtimes off the net as well.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#648 Apr 23, 2010
xoxoTAKxoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, just been working and hanging out. I can't wait for cinco de mayo! One of my favorite holidays..lol
Oh yea i hadn't even thought about cinco de mayo lol! What do you usually do, go to a party or family thing? Also it seems my comments really got some people riled up, seems they can't stand a white boy being nice to you. Ahaha
qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Silver Spring, MD

#649 Apr 23, 2010
Matthew1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If im a racist for not being a black apologist and suckup to every single black person, then so be it.
dude; alot of blks in united states are mess up and weird; i rather hang with afro-latinos; their alot better than ones in united states
the boundaries of space

Austin, TX

#650 Apr 23, 2010
both among outside-world life as well as in the internet world, evidence is indicative that the average American black male is becoming the least desired race of male romantically by the average female of any race, except when desperation is somehow involved [which can be on both sides of the coin].

fortunately for the black male at this time, the trend's not yet approached catastrophic proportions....like Judge Judy once said, "for every pot, there's a cover". the American black male has yet to reach bottom levels, though is slowly but surely cruising.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ancient Egyptians were Black : Proof (Feb '13) 2 min African AE 148
AA DEMONSTRATION ---Do not stand for the Nation... 4 min Drilling for the ... 6
"God" Is Black 5 min Black Power 54
Street Harassment in the U.S. 8 min Thlrony 5
Who is more agressive among Blacks 12 min Anonymous34 1
African Americans are mixed 13 min selina london 654
Black males on topix trying to block subjects r... 14 min lol at NoMo 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 18 min Glimmer 96,795
Incidents of Black on White abuse 24 min Anonymous34 40
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 48 min rokia 26,626