Does Anyone Doubt Trayvons Mom Is Lying?
Anti-Fascism

United States

#83 Jul 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
Look lets just drop history, racism ,and personal grudges. We all know GZ killed this boy wantonly. If it was black on black or white on white or Latino on Latino none of us would be discussing it. It's racial and thats the only reason all these threads are created. That being the case, whites (and I dont know why because GZ is Latino) are willing to defend murder only because it was a non black murdering a black.
"Racists" make it a "race" issue. I see beyond mere genetic makeup. I back innocent people, no matter their genetic background. Zimmerman is on trial right now *because* the one who got shot and died was "black" and thus those blacks made it a race issue by pushing the government into bringing this case to court, even with such blatant lack of evidence to back the prosecution.

Pathetic beyond belief.

I'd argue in Zimmermans case if he was "African American" too. I don't give a crap about what genes they're made of. I hate criminal thugs, no matter their color. I like innocent people, no matter their 'color'. I will fight for anyone elses rights, no matter their color, even yours, racist.
aisling-

Circleville, OH

#84 Jul 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
Look lets just drop history, racism ,and personal grudges. We all know GZ killed this boy wantonly. If it was black on black or white on white or Latino on Latino none of us would be discussing it. It's racial and thats the only reason all these threads are created. That being the case, whites (and I dont know why because GZ is Latino) are willing to defend murder only because it was a non black murdering a black.
When the ultra-liberal news media outlets made it about a "White man" chasing down and hunting an "innocent Black child" with candy and tea, they made it about those of us who are White.

Not to mention, some of us don't much care to seen a miscarriage of justice. As well, the case isn't just about a shooting but gun rights. Anyone who thinks otherwise better think again. It wasn't a coincidence that the prosecution's opening statements made mention of Zimmerman's firearm being a "semi-automatic".
Phantom309

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#86 Jul 5, 2013
Trayvon Martin's Mom is clearly lying. His Dad has told many lies as well. That is assuming he really is his Dad since most black people dont know who their real dad is anyway.
Martin's Mom has no credibility anyway ,seeing has how she was once a crack house prostitute who sold her body for money. One of her regular $5.00 a trick customers was probably Trayvons real father.
In any case Po Trayvon is dead now because his worthless excuse for "parents" let him walk the streets ,do drugs ,be involved with gangs and just didn't watch him close enough.
Trayvon is dead now because he had parents ( so called) WHO DIDN'T CARE !
aisling-

Circleville, OH

#89 Jul 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
I'm working with a Latino tomorrow that I know pretty well. Havent seen him since this case began and am curious as to his take on it. Already know what racist whites think smh. But have not really talked to any Latinos about it. I talked to one Colombian girl briefly and she thinks GZ is a racist prick that deserves jail time at least. She might have just said that because I was black but I dont think so. She was talking to a group of us all racially mixed. I got a phone call during the discussion so had to step out but from what I gathered, Latinos are disgusted with him.
One thing that the ultra-liberal failed to make mention of was that when a White Police LT's son wasn't disciplined for the beating of a Black man, George handed out flyers to seek justice for that man.
aisling-

Circleville, OH

#90 Jul 5, 2013
*ultra-liberal media, even.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#91 Jul 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Did you listen to my link? An expert in body language said the man was fit and confident. Not something someone struggling with weight problems usually is. Now show me proof that he had been heavy set at anytime before the incident. You cant.
:)
They said that he went to the gym to lose the weight he had beforehand. I don't remember where or who said it, but I remember it being said on the news (HLN).

Anyway, he obviously wasn't in good enough shape to physically take Trayvon on, now was he? The photos of his injuries from that night prove that, don't they?

If he was strong enough and skilled in MMA enough, he could've easily taken Trayvon on and dominated him in a fight, yet Zimmerman felt he could not, so had to resort to the gun.

Again, you lose. I don't care what anyone says he was or looked like - the proof is in his lack of ability to beat a 17 year old male in a fight that night. "Fit" then depends on ones subjective views. Even today, Zimmerman would be "fit" compared to Micheal Moore, huh? ;-)
Anti-Fascism

United States

#93 Jul 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing that the ultra-liberal failed to make mention of was that when a White Police LT's son wasn't disciplined for the beating of a Black man, George handed out flyers to seek justice for that man.
And Zimmermans' best friend, if memory is correct, happens to be "African-American", correct? Or, at the least, biracial?

These people are pathetic... truly. I mean, wow, they're led like stupid, clueless sheep and don't even know it. It's disgusting to behold how ignorant people can be led by their weak minds, lulled by way of their emotions.

It's how this country is going down the drain (and had been for a long time) in the political arena.

So many simpletons brainwashed by way of their emotions, they keep voting in these criminals who *obviously* keep abusing their power for control and financial gain, yet no big protests ever happening across the country, on either side.
aisling-

Circleville, OH

#95 Jul 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>For whatever reason, it's a race issue now. If whites werent so adamant about GZ's innocence it still wouldnt be despite the media hype. But because they are when Latinos themselves reject GZ it has become so.
That's because if it wasn't about race, certain people would fail to profit off of it. People are adamant because they are able to remain objective and can see what the case is all about... politics and money.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#98 Jul 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I've taken that into consideration and dont necessarily think GZ is a flagrant racist. But it's what he represents to white racism that forms my opinions. It's not about him as much as it is about the racial divide in this country. He inadvertently sparked the flame of hate. And for that alone I am against him. It's what he symbolizes to white racist America and if he goes free it's a slap in the face to everything this country is supposed to represent and thats not good for America. If he doesnt go free then it's only too bad for him. He needs to be sacrificed and oh well tough titties. He was told not to pursue or confront the boy in the first place
I'm glad you posted this. Good job!

Now, see here, people? This is the very definition of "ignoramus".

You don't give a ____ about truth nor justice.

You're a punk, that's why. How can anyone ever take you seriously in any debate now? They can't. Only to embarrass you even more than you embarrass yourself already.

So you pick fights with innocent people (probably piss drunk) in bars "for fun" and now you don't care about an innocent persons' liberty or life, simply because you're butt-hurt over history and what happened back then.

If that were you up there, I'm sure you'd not be thinking the same thing.

What a coward.
Axe-Me-Anything

Pilot Mountain, NC

#99 Jul 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
This is racial.
Of course it is. Blacks are involved.
aisling-

Circleville, OH

#100 Jul 5, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
And Zimmermans' best friend, if memory is correct, happens to be "African-American", correct? Or, at the least, biracial?
These people are pathetic... truly. I mean, wow, they're led like stupid, clueless sheep and don't even know it. It's disgusting to behold how ignorant people can be led by their weak minds, lulled by way of their emotions.
It's how this country is going down the drain (and had been for a long time) in the political arena.
So many simpletons brainwashed by way of their emotions, they keep voting in these criminals who *obviously* keep abusing their power for control and financial gain, yet no big protests ever happening across the country, on either side.
You're right, he is. George also had a business partner who is Black. I agree it is disgusting. It's chilling that the media has been able to do the damage that it's done by simply airing those dispatch tapes which were doctored up and the narrative has been perpetuated by those who are in it for their own personal and political gain.

This country sure is in political decline. I honestly can say that I've never seen anything like this in that no matter what evidence people present, people remain willfully blind.
Phantom309

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#101 Jul 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
And I remain unconvinced not because I'm black and feel connected to Tray but simply because GZ went out of his way to confront him even after being told not to.
You feel connected to a stupid hoodlum that walked the street ,fu*king around on other peoples property ? You feel connected to a boy who had parents didn't care enough about where he was at dusk with all the trouble that exists in the streets these days ?
You feel connected to a guy so stupid he went across the street and jumped up onto a guys back he didn't even know thus costing him his life ? You feel connected to a guy that couldn't get a better looking girlfriend than that ape that can't understand cursive ?
I wouldn't want to feel connected to a guy that stupid but it's your life. I hope you value it more than Trayvon valued his.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#102 Jul 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you have a link, I aint buyin it.
Doesn't matter either way, ignoramus, Zimmerman was clearly not in good shape, nor adept enough in MMA fighting skills, enough to take on Trayvon in a physical fight, now was he?

Again you *ignore* the obvious; you have a mental / emotional block because of your bias and insecurity.

Seek counseling for that.
aisling-

Circleville, OH

#106 Jul 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
And I remain unconvinced not because I'm black and feel connected to Tray but simply because GZ went out of his way to confront him even after being told not to.
Actually, he didn't. Trayvon had made it home per Rachael Jeantel. Trayvon told her that he made it home and the altercation took place a 100yds in the opposite direction. Witnesses stated that the person speaking aggressively was the person who spoke first. Jeantel stated that Trayvon spoke first in that he asked Zimmerman why he was following him and then, George responded with, "Why are you here?" However, Crump sold it that George had initiated contact by stating that George first questioned Trayvon and so that it would appear that George was the aggressor. It played right into the narrative that started w/the dispatch tapes making it appear that George had profiled and chased down Trayvon/then confronting him by asking "Why are you here?" Trayvon was already home but he decided not to continue on to his father's gf's home.
aisling-

Circleville, OH

#107 Jul 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I've taken that into consideration and dont necessarily think GZ is a flagrant racist. But it's what he represents to white racism that forms my opinions. It's not about him as much as it is about the racial divide in this country. He inadvertently sparked the flame of hate. And for that alone I am against him. It's what he symbolizes to white racist America and if he goes free it's a slap in the face to everything this country is supposed to represent and thats not good for America. If he doesnt go free then it's only too bad for him. He needs to be sacrificed and oh well tough titties. He was told not to pursue or confront the boy in the first place
However, if it can happen to Zimmerman, who is to say that it can't happen to anyone.

Things go full circle in that as they say, "What goes around comes around."
aisling-

Circleville, OH

#108 Jul 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>No, this is about race and nothing else to the everyday American. Fck politics and money. Both of which the average citizen is not either involved in or has an abundance of. This is racial.
Of course it's about race. Otherwise how else would they be able to profit. That's how the race hustlers profit. And it sure is about politics and gun control.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#109 Jul 5, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
I'm just watching it now. Her reaction was like nothing. If you hear your son's last moments alive and he is screaming for help and you hear him get shot, it doesn't matter how many times you hear it, for a while you are going to cry every time you hear it. And it's not something you would want to listen to over and over. But she wasn't crying at ALL. It was that little jew/sp*c Zimmerman screaming like a little btch. I don't think anyone doubts that.
She is trying a bit to hard to be the strong black mother but I feel this will only hurt the case in the end. I would love to see a little emotion from her. One tear, a weakening in her voice or a look of grief instead of the robotics she has displayed so far. Mrs. Martin just throw us on freaking bone so that we can relate to you and feel some of your pain.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#110 Jul 6, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn,go back to school or at least read a book before trying me on. You simply are incapable of (A) convincing me of anything or (B) coming across as knowledgeable.
You see folks, racist minded trolls cant stick to topics and discuss them without trying to make it personal. This isnt about me or my life. Grow up.
You can't handle the truth. You're an racist coward; you've proven that here, multiple times. You're no where near my level in logic or honesty. You lose. You're used to that, though, so no big deal for you.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#111 Jul 6, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn,go back to school or at least read a book before trying me on. You simply are incapable of (A) convincing me of anything or (B) coming across as knowledgeable.
You see folks, racist minded trolls cant stick to topics and discuss them without trying to make it personal. This isnt about me or my life. Grow up.
You made yourself apart of it though, ignoramus. You made it personal first, simpleton. Go read your posts over again. lol! I'm no troll. And if I were, it'd embarrass you even more that a troll can so easily stomp you in a debate.

Too bad your racism blinds you so much, you cannot see when you're so clearly wrong.
aisling-

Circleville, OH

#116 Jul 6, 2013
Honestly, I hadn't watched his mother's first testimony on the stand. After having done so, there remains no doubt that she isn't lying. What I took away from it was that there were fleeting moments that you could see someone who is very alone with their grief. A mother who's heart was broken.

Even though I stand firmly in my stance, I do see her pain.

I won't be commenting any more on the case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump has Heart Disease 1 min T-BOS 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,681,864
White jews who mock ignorant blacks and call th... 4 min Akuma No Jo 12
The Hebrew troll EXPOSED as "JRT"... 4 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Gen. KELLY: Mexico will not pay for the wall 6 min Joey 5
Nobody is on white people side 8 min White 52
Trump has fake media awards. I have the topic ... 9 min Ttt 6
Trump is Officially OBESE 1 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 32
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 4 hr IT IS I 98
Racist White People on MLK Day. 5 hr el rey de los cam... 83
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr el rey de los cam... 37,785
More from around the web