Does Anyone Doubt Trayvons Mom Is Lying?

Does Anyone Doubt Trayvons Mom Is Lying?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 5, 2013
I'm just watching it now. Her reaction was like nothing. If you hear your son's last moments alive and he is screaming for help and you hear him get shot, it doesn't matter how many times you hear it, for a while you are going to cry every time you hear it. And it's not something you would want to listen to over and over. But she wasn't crying at ALL. It was that little jew/sp*c Zimmerman screaming like a little btch. I don't think anyone doubts that.

Level 3

Location hidden

#2 Jul 5, 2013
I don't have any doubt after seeing her reaction.
Johnny D

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jul 5, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
. It was that little jew/sp*c Zimmerman screaming like a little btch.
And just yesterday you thought it was Traythug screaming like a little btch.

Level 3

Location hidden

#5 Jul 5, 2013
MOSES-11 wrote:
If she testified according to her grief, you hicks would've said she hysterical.
GTFOH.
She didn't have to go crazy but you would expect some tears or something. People handle death differently, but to hear something like that, it's always going to hurt you.
happy

Darby, PA

#6 Jul 5, 2013
One does not know the many times that woman cries in private; besides..she's the stepmom.
The woman with the black dress, white peals, and hair in a bun, is not his biological Mother.
His dad remaaried; and it was to her. She and his Dad Trayvon was visiting
Down in florida; when he was murdered.

Level 3

Location hidden

#7 Jul 5, 2013
happy wrote:
One does not know the many times that woman cries in private; besides..she's the stepmom.
The woman with the black dress, white peals, and hair in a bun, is not his biological Mother.
His dad remaaried; and it was to her. She and his Dad Trayvon was visiting
Down in florida; when he was murdered.
She looks like him a lot more than his dad does. I'm pretty sure that's his real mom.

Level 3

Location hidden

#9 Jul 5, 2013
And Moses, I am unbiased. I honestly don't care any more about Zimmerman than I do trayvon, if anything I would side with a black person against Zimmerman so my opinion is unbiased.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#10 Jul 5, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
I'm just watching it now. Her reaction was like nothing. If you hear your son's last moments alive and he is screaming for help and you hear him get shot, it doesn't matter how many times you hear it, for a while you are going to cry every time you hear it. And it's not something you would want to listen to over and over. But she wasn't crying at ALL. It was that little jew/sp*c Zimmerman screaming like a little btch. I don't think anyone doubts that.
Everyone reacts differently to death, even when it is their child. I lost my daughter to gun violence 4 years ago (she was shot in the same place as TM only under different circumstances) and I still have not broken down and sobbed. Your post is most disturbing in its bias, anti-Semitic tone and general foul text. YOU do not speak for ANYONE but yourself......smh......
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#11 Jul 5, 2013
So sad that she had to even testify, I don't know how she pulls it off, but she's a strong women of God, you know the saying if he put you through it, he'll get you through it. I just feel if I had lost my son to something like this I'd probably become overprotective over my other kids. Sad she has to go through this as well as Zimmerman's mother because they can never live the same because of the situation her son is in. Casey Anthony is still in hiding for getting away with her crime. How long will it be before Zimmerman can live a normal life again.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#13 Jul 5, 2013
Shut the f*ck up b*tch.
Johnny D

Buffalo, NY

#14 Jul 5, 2013
Don West has information that Trayvon's mom lied when he asked her if she had prior knowledge about tape with the yells for help that she claimed were Trayvons. He is going to bring out a witness next week who discussed the tape with her prior to her hearing it. She's done.

Level 3

Location hidden

#16 Jul 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone reacts differently to death, even when it is their child. I lost my daughter to gun violence 4 years ago (she was shot in the same place as TM only under different circumstances) and I still have not broken down and sobbed. Your post is most disturbing in its bias, anti-Semitic tone and general foul text. YOU do not speak for ANYONE but yourself......smh......
How is it biased. The only person I insulted was Zimmerman which I don't believe broke the law and who I believe it was on the tape screaming.

And I said people will handle it in different ways, but actually hearing it is something else. You can't hear something like that and not show any more emotion than that, but someone said that's his step mother so it's possible she didn't really care. I wouldn't be able to care about anyone elses kids either.

Level 3

Location hidden

#17 Jul 5, 2013
Johnny D wrote:
Don West has information that Trayvon's mom lied when he asked her if she had prior knowledge about tape with the yells for help that she claimed were Trayvons. He is going to bring out a witness next week who discussed the tape with her prior to her hearing it. She's done.
How do you know? And what would she have said before she heard it and how do you think that would help the defense?

Level 3

Location hidden

#18 Jul 5, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Shut the f*ck up b*tch.
You look sexy. Too bad you're a troll and that isn't your real picture lol
Allen

United States

#19 Jul 5, 2013
The Great Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Grief" over WHAT, MoMo? She's have very little to do with Traycoon for years! The fact is, Trayboon's step-mammy raised him and we haven't heard shit from her.
Ya know why...?
Because she knows the troof. Traydead was a bad seed.
I bet his whole family is. At least Trays daddy & Rachel were honest...
Unlike his mammie & brother.
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#20 Jul 5, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
Honestly white people care too much about this case when it's over you will still have no life and nothing to talk about

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#21 Jul 5, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it biased. The only person I insulted was Zimmerman which I don't believe broke the law and who I believe it was on the tape screaming.
And I said people will handle it in different ways, but actually hearing it is something else. You can't hear something like that and not show any more emotion than that, but someone said that's his step mother so it's possible she didn't really care. I wouldn't be able to care about anyone elses kids either.
Well, I am telling you that YOU are wrong. Everyone reacts to pain and loss differently. You cannot presume to know how she feels because she may not cry, sob or show visible pain. The woman who testified today WAS TMs biological mother. I am disturbed by your anti-Semitic tone and general misinformation and lack of diplomacy. This whole case has altered so many lives and needlessly so, if common sense had prevailed. Just my opinion....
Axe-Me-Anything

Boise, ID

#22 Jul 5, 2013
Is she distraught? Is she torn up? Maybe.

But that's not the point. She obviously cared little about raising this criminal. He was in trouble with school, in trouble with the law, and obviously chose very poorly in the people he hung out with/communicated with (hog Jeantel).

She was co-opted by the liberal press to put a face (albeit an extremely ugly one) on this beyond Trayvon himself. Trayvon was the perfect expression of the negro dysfunctional family.

I believe the jury will see this. She was in no way sympathetic. He other son lied on the stand today after he had previously stated it was not his brother's voice screaming "help". I hope they charge him for perjury.

Level 3

Location hidden

#23 Jul 5, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly white people care too much about this case when it's over you will still have no life and nothing to talk about
I actually started watching it late, and had two black girls I know were talking about it so I just decided to watch and then this nutjob Nancy Grace kind of got me interested. That crazy btch is good at getting people interested in that even though she doesn't know what she is talking about most of the time. But it has nothing to do with race since neither one of them are white. And again, if I were to side with anyone based on race it would be Trayvon over someone like Zimmerman.
Johnny D

Buffalo, NY

#24 Jul 5, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? And what would she have said before she heard it and how do you think that would help the defense?
Trust me. I know. If needed Don West will bring in a witness to disprove her story(lie).

"how do you think that would help the defense"

I can answer that part. If she had prior knowledge of the tape there are two things that would happen.

1. She had time to compose herself and pretend that the screams were Trayvons. Whereas if she really didn't know what was on the tape she would not have known to say that it was Trayvon screaming.

2. If she had prior knowledge of the tape then she is a liar and her testimony will be stricken from the record and the jury will be instructed to dismiss her testimony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Wish I Was Another Race Because I Hate My Hair! (Oct '11) 1 min Mnm 15
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,403,304
Name places/events where blacks like to chimpout. 9 min hater 1
Blk folk celebrating escaped criminal 10 min The Royale 1
why are we black people so cowardly? 11 min bluestreak returns 97
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 12 min Hillary 2016 12
Blacks -- be honest! 12 min bluestreak returns 5
.............dnc emails............. 14 min KIP 10
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Real 47,300
Trump tries to grope daughter Ivanka 3 hr Dark Truth 19
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 4 hr Go Blue Forever 153
More from around the web