Tommy Sotomayor

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#580 Sep 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't the Tommy followers get it? This Sotomayor have deep emotional problems and black hatred issues especially toward black women. Sure his daughter is little right now and cute and he can cuddle her but what happens in just a few years when she turns into a dark skin black woman, looking like ones he calls beasts, hairhats, and that he wishes would die. That poor young woman is going to feel so confused and probably have very low self esteem and hate the dark skin that he has give especially when she goes online and sees all of the monstrous things he has and is saying about women who she looks like. Some black fathers even when they stick around do nothing but fk up the minds of their own kids.
But he doesn't abuse his own daughter its the hateful BW who have been doing this since forever and even to her own kids. They complain that Tommy hates BW but these very same women prefer lightskin kids to dark kids.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#581 Sep 11, 2013
Helena wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people pass, from generation to generation, broken spirits, anger, low self-esteem, the habit of exacting severe corporal punishment on children; the habit of having children out of wedlock
I must disagree, many black people once passed down hope of a better life for themselves and children, the goal of getting college educations and proudly walking head up among any other races of people. I think you are getting corporal punishment(spankings, being hit with dad's belt or mom's tree twig on the butt or below the torso) confused with child abuse(punching, being hit with heavy object, kicked, burned etc) which are 2 totally different things. States, news or just observing will show that when physical discipline is dismissed that more children are likely to disrespect and some even kill their parents and other adults. A few decades ago having children out of wedlock was not the habit or the norm for the AA community because far more black men married black women back then.
Helena wrote:
<quoted text>

You and I were and are not subject to chattel slavery. You and I have had the benefit of educational and career opportunities. Capree, what is the purpose of our education if not to use higher level thinking skills to unearth and root out black women's continued hostility and misplaced anger toward black men?
Most bw don't have misplaced anger for black men but well placed frustration because many black men today are not progressing for the better.
Helena wrote:
<quoted text>

For you to say that "black men didn't" do "shyt for black women" is an irresponsible and uneducated remark. Please go back and do your homework. The mandates of chattel slavery dictated that black men be thoroughly emasculated and completely subjugated.
How is my saying that irresponsible or uneducated, please explain without going back over a 100 years ago. Today black men are free and if they are being emasculated then they are allowing it! Black women like yourself who cuddle, protect, make excuse and defend black men when you know they are not on the right path, may sound so sweet and caring but you are actually the worst emasculating stumbling blocks in black men's way. You only cripple black men with your babying and overprotection of them. Instead of going back 150 years to slavery to make excuses try telling black men the truth and let them deal with their own problems for a change!

I am offering my apologizes now for any grammarical mistakes that I might have made because seem to upset you so. However please don't use typo as an excuse to get off of the subject or keep you from responding to my post!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#582 Sep 11, 2013
Correction:

I am offering my apologies now.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#583 Sep 11, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>But he doesn't abuse his own daughter its the hateful BW who have been doing this since forever and even to her own kids. They complain that Tommy hates BW but these very same women prefer lightskin kids to dark kids.
Sassy you just don't see physical abuse but mental and emotional abuse can be just as bad especially from parent to child. I don't give a flying frito what color someone would prefer their child to be! I might want my child to have gold eyes and ivory white skin but that still doesn't mean I want to see little dark skin children or any children being abuse.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#584 Sep 11, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>yea she is really lucky to have a dad tht bad mouths bw on the daily and she is also lucky to have a dad tht hates dark skin women *sarcasm*
Co-sign!

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#585 Sep 11, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>yea she is really lucky to have a dad tht bad mouths bw on the daily and she is also lucky to have a dad tht hates dark skin women *sarcasm*
exactly and is his daughter dark skin as well?? I would be ashamed if he was my dad

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#586 Sep 11, 2013
Helena wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree, I will try to keep this as succinct as possible. The system of chattel slavery in this country branded profound psychological damage on our forebears-- men and women. Black people are, in my opinion, still responding to and recovering from the insidious, lingering effects of that vile system. Black people pass, from generation to generation, broken spirits, anger, low self-esteem, the habit of exacting severe corporal punishment on children; the habit of having children out of wedlock (which automatically creates a fractured family unit); the habit of encouraging matriarchal households; and the habit of demonizing black men, etc. You and I were and are not subject to chattel slavery. You and I have had the benefit of educational and career opportunities. Capree, what is the purpose of our education if not to use higher level thinking skills to unearth and root out black women's continued hostility and misplaced anger toward black men? For you to say that "black men didn't" do "shyt for black women" is an irresponsible and uneducated remark. Please go back and do your homework. The mandates of chattel slavery dictated that black men be thoroughly emasculated and completely subjugated. Are you so heartless as to believe that black men did not feel abysmal pain at having their women and children taken from them? News Flash: Black Men Have Feelings! What is disturbing to me is that black women continue an effort to emasculate and subjugate black men, even on this forum. My posting this, Capree, is not to take anything from the inherent greatness of black women. It is in our DNA to survive even the worst of circumstances. Black women have greatness within them and my mother is great. My mother very deliberately taught me how to be feminine. She taught me that I will always function at my best when I remain within my feminine form and that is where my strength resides. This formula allows us to give black men the room they require to respond in a masculine manner and to be at their best. A number of black women and teen girls have mentioned to me that they were never taught how to be feminine, but wish they could be. Many female posters on this forum are extremely unladylike and the whole world can see this. Our presentation to each other, to black men, and to the world leaves much to be desired. And, Capree, despite what you say, you and I, in this space and time, do indeed have the option to be "feminine and dainty."
Good night, all. And, black men I love and adore you always!
none of the black men of this generation ever experienced what it was like to have their woman and children taken away from them stop making excuses for their pathetic behavior!!! Taught to be feminine?? Gtfoh most black women today have to run the household and raise children on their own that's why they have to play both roles of male and female since 80% of bm don't even take care of their kids. Stop using slavery to explain everything you Weren't a slave and neither is anyone else in this generation. What the hell does slavery have to do with providing for your children ??? Absolutely nothing! The black family in the 20s and 30s was strong and bm stood by their wives and children! That's not the case today! I'm not speaking on ALL bm but a lot of them have a lot of growing up to do and need to take notes from the bm of the 20s and 30s and stop playing the Dam victim it's 2013 !!

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#590 Sep 12, 2013
BL-P wrote:
Yesterday, i was at my usual open wine bar restaurant seated and have my usual glass of wine alone.
In a matter of minutes, i had about five different hot blondes coming over to me, starting conversation and even asked for my number. I had to turn them down because i am married man.
I also noticed one particular goofy looking white male looking in my direction when i returned to the waitress to pay the tab and felt sorry for the poor guy.
Because none of the single white hot blondes that walked in made any eye contact with him or any other white man other from those who had their ladies with them.
And i am seeing this more and more.
Some white women avoid white men altogether.
I think the irbm, are just what they desire.
you must be in another country because American white women still love white men mainly the trashy fat or old white women want American black men UNLESS he has MONEY then the game changes.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#591 Sep 12, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao.
Sir, would you kinDly not respond to HELENA.
You neither have the skills or femininity to do so.
Every coment you post isq filled with cusses an white men's racists slurs at us black men.
And just as cowardly as white men, so you are by hiding behind a computed behaving like a racist white male spewing hate, something you woukd never face me or any other black man to our faces.
So glue your useless arse on here like you've been doing to the benefit and glorification of your whute daddies, you cooning heifer.
But again your reply is very calculative and predictive.
LMAO!! Is this the same person who sends me PMS???? Lol lol now I'm a man??? I talk shi to ANYONE who disrespects me right to their face!!! I haven't said anything racist at all just focusing on the typical SELF HATIN BM that TOMMY SOTAPEMAYOR is!!!! Look at you trying to take the focus off ignorant bm like him and flip it to bw nice try didn't work your DEFLECTION failed!!!! And don't use my material LMBAO! Shi must be REALLY boring in LONDON

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#593 Sep 12, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly have some self esteem issues.
Reason why?
You claim to be a woman, but yet you feel the need to behave like a white male to put your point across. Thing is YOU don't undersand why and if i were to explain, YOU still wouldn't understand.
I couldn't even make sense of much of what YOU typed apart from calling me the usual insecure white racists slurs.
We BLACK men, have understood the reasons of your scathing attacks an insults and have become numb and simply ignore them as weve been doing to white men. No one wants to be surrounded and be in a bull ring with black women who are behaving and acting like racists white men all day. Its conterproductive and is a tedious task.
Therefore, we have witnessed and seen your behaviours and have come to realized what we're up against.
It's odd that we couldn't even compare YOU to another race of women, but that of a MAN.
Food for thought.
FAIL DEFLECTION ATTEMPT!!!!! Lol lol what does my self esteem have to do with the IGNORANT behavior of Tommy SOTAPEMAYOR ??? Still trying to change the subject????? My self esteem is just fine and I live with my man!!! So typical Black Patriot just mad at black women acting like you when you get on your ANTI BLACK WOMAN RANTS!!! I could really careless what you think really you are typical and ignorant so it doesn't matter! Most of you are pretty pathetic anyway and need to grow up and be taught by REAL men how to be men

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#594 Sep 12, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup as i said earlier, you behave and talk like the racists white men.
you behave like a TYPICAL white racist in regards to black women maybe these other chicks don't know who you are but I do you are BLACK PATRIOT a racist black man from England who hates black women with a passion you only changed your name for a new identity so new women wouldn't look up your old post n....gga please!!!! Pot calling the kettle black don't make me post your racist material!!! Hell you might as well be the British answer to tommy SOTAPEMAYOR gtfoh!! Ps try that bullshi with someone else because it doesn't work with me
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#595 Sep 12, 2013
BL-P-Maceo wrote:
You dumb stupid heifers need to get some parental skills, whilst wasting your time feeling sorry for your dumbazz selves.
Stop thinking that your fat watery arses are the only contribution you have for the world.
Maceo

I think you need to "Learn how to be a Man" and not act like some "Infantile boy" and learn how to be a man!

I actually feel sorry for your Ex White wife she got a "Self Centered, Foolish, Immature, No Good Black man"; all you did was look out strictly for yourself!

Your Mother raised you alone and look how "Sorry selfish and self centered" you turned out! LMAO

Thank God your alone and she left you when you need help the most!

You got exactly what you deserved, all you did was run to adultery and then down Black women for raising Baby Boys like yourself who can't see how you FAILED as Men!

Sorry but I have to be honest! Yes, Black women raising children alone and Absentee Fathers has really ruined the race; Black men are very selfish, self centered and the men like yourself act childish, infantile and immature!

What Grown Ass woman wants a Boy?

Rather than to give back, even on a monthly basis; you rather make up 1,000 profiles and harass young Black women!

Really MACEO your PATHETIC!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#596 Sep 12, 2013
Blaq honey-BL-p-maceo wrote:
<quoted text> you behave like a TYPICAL white racist in regards to black women maybe these other chicks don't know who you are but I do you are BLACK PATRIOT a racist black man from England who hates black women with a passion you only changed your name for a new identity so new women wouldn't look up your old post n....gga please!!!! Pot calling the kettle black don't make me post your racist material!!! Hell you might as well be the British answer to tommy SOTAPEMAYOR gtfoh!! Ps try that bullshi with someone else because it doesn't work with me
MACEO

Still talking to your profiles?

Aren't you almost 60 years old? Lmao

That's a sign of a Weak Black man! lmao
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#597 Sep 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! The majority of black men have never went out, fought, conquered and brought back the many things the majority of white men give to their white women. The majority of white men through their effects, ambitions and hard work gave white women protection, financial security and comfort and set their white women on pedestals to be admired and pampered. When in the world did most black men ever do this for most black women???? Black women were conditioned to expect little or nothing from black men because black men did so little. Black women were told by family and the rest of black society that they (bw) had better go out and get it themselves. So how of these stupid black men and a few stupid black women like Helena can sit back and think black women should be carbon copies of lilly white women is beyond me.
Capree

Most Black men are very selfish and self centered, its RARE to meet a Black man who marries or has a relationship for Love. Most Black men who get married or want a relationship do so because their "Needy"! They need her "Good job, need insurance, need a roof over their heads, need money from her, need someone to get them out of jail).

That's one of the reasons why Black men have the lowest marriage rates of all races. There so selfish, self centered they don't want to get education or pursue success to take care of their families many not all want you to bust your ass to take care of them! They don't have their acts together nor do many show any respect to women in most cases.

Everybody is still screaming, yelling and complaining about Black males and they stand there looking "Dumbfounded" arguing back acting "Confrontational, screaming, disputing the Black community" and not doing a damn thing about what they see themselves and laugh about but don't do anything!

All they talk about is "Getting over on women, chasing WW/Non BW, Sex" and then they want someone to accept them as is when they're "Old Sick, Broke and Impotent"!

Black men are BASICALLY AN IRRESPONSIBLE RACE OF MEN COLLECTIVELY!!!!!

As much as Black women have to do on their own they have the audacity to openly openly disrespect women!

Growing up in Single parent homes Black men feel that everything is about them and FAIL at being men for the women! There the only race of men where I see "Grown Ass Men" gloating on their wrong behaviors in young Black women faces as if they accomplish something but refusing to do for the race as well as dating/marrying WW!

I'm not against IR; I simply don't understand Black men behaviors!

There's too many No Good Black men like MACEO! Very selfish, self centered, arrogant, Foolish and Scoffers. Occasionally I meet a young man who seems to be decent but as far as MOST Black males I find their not worth dating or marrying their too "consumed with only themselves!

Hell to the Damn NO!

When Black men "Man up" and change their selfish self centered ways and realize that relationships are "Two way street" rather than them act irresponsible, cheating and not bring anything to the table IS NOT OKAY!

I don't know too many Black women these days who keep Black men around! They're dumped rather quickly or ignored all together!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#598 Sep 12, 2013
Helena-BlaqHoney-BL-P-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree, I will try to keep this as succinct as possible. The system of chattel slavery in this country branded profound psychological damage on our forebears-- men and women. Black people are, in my opinion, still responding to and recovering from the insidious, lingering effects of that vile system. Black people pass, from generation to generation, broken spirits, anger, low self-esteem, the habit of exacting severe corporal punishment on children; the habit of having children out of wedlock (which automatically creates a fractured family unit); the habit of encouraging matriarchal households; and the habit of demonizing black men, etc. You and I were and are not subject to chattel slavery. You and I have had the benefit of educational and career opportunities. Capree, what is the purpose of our education if not to use higher level thinking skills to unearth and root out black women's continued hostility and misplaced anger toward black men? For you to say that "black men didn't" do "shyt for black women" is an irresponsible and uneducated remark. Please go back and do your homework. The mandates of chattel slavery dictated that black men be thoroughly emasculated and completely subjugated. Are you so heartless as to believe that black men did not feel abysmal pain at having their women and children taken from them? News Flash: Black Men Have Feelings! What is disturbing to me is that black women continue an effort to emasculate and subjugate black men, even on this forum. My posting this, Capree, is not to take anything from the inherent greatness of black women. It is in our DNA to survive even the worst of circumstances. Black women have greatness within them and my mother is great. My mother very deliberately taught me how to be feminine. She taught me that I will always function at my best when I remain within my feminine form and that is where my strength resides. This formula allows us to give black men the room they require to respond in a masculine manner and to be at their best. A number of black women and teen girls have mentioned to me that they were never taught how to be feminine, but wish they could be. Many female posters on this forum are extremely unladylike and the whole world can see this. Our presentation to each other, to black men, and to the world leaves much to be desired. And, Capree, despite what you say, you and I, in this space and time, do indeed have the option to be "feminine and dainty."
Good night, all. And, black men I love and adore you always!
Maceo

When a Black man can show me he's not just thinking about himself I'll believe you! From what I see from the Collective Group of Black males "Such as yourself and friends" all you do is think relationships are about YOU AND YOU ONLY!

Its the reasons why you don't get educations, don't get married, don't try to better your lives as well as "Waste time chasing ASS" and end up like yourself old alone, bitter, selfish, self centered and alone!

You said White women were far superior to Black women but yet you destroyed those White women you got with lives too!

You got exactly what you deserve as a man

Another words you "Reaped what you've Sown" ! You ran to adultery, you put Black women down and refuse to do for the race but you sure will do for White women!

Your Vomit is before you! lmao

Look where you are as a man today! Your old, alone, Bitter, Sickly and don't have anybody in your life!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#599 Sep 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't the Tommy followers get it? This Sotomayor have deep emotional problems and black hatred issues especially toward black women. Sure his daughter is little right now and cute and he can cuddle her but what happens in just a few years when she turns into a dark skin black woman, looking like ones he calls beasts, hairhats, and that he wishes would die. That poor young woman is going to feel so confused and probably have very low self esteem and hate the dark skin that he has give especially when she goes online and sees all of the monstrous things he has and is saying about women who she looks like. Some black fathers even when they stick around do nothing but fk up the minds of their own kids.
Capree

Tommy hates Black women but he will justify very light skin women or White women. He is okay with Black men being with White women or other races but don't want Black women with White men which is happening.

Not only do I see it when I go out but its also taken off rapidly. I get calls from NYC, Cali, ATL, Chicago, Las Vegas and everybody is saying the same things that they see BW with WM/other races and not so much BM these days!

BW are changing!

The only BW that stick with BM are the ones who are either Ghetto or feel they don't have any choices or Black women who want to stay with Black men or will remain alone!

The younger BW want to get married and have families like yourself! They are not willing nor do they want to wait on BM they don't want to hear the excuses when BM pursue WW for White skin only! They don't need an education or of they have an education or job ; most BM live off women!

Black women don't want to bother with Black males they have "Too many issues"! Most Black women that I talk to even tell their daughters to stay away from Black men if their unproductive and have no plans for the future!

They not only listening their doing it!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#600 Sep 12, 2013
Blaq honey-Helena--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text> none of the black men of this generation ever experienced what it was like to have their woman and children taken away from them stop making excuses for their pathetic behavior!!! Taught to be feminine?? Gtfoh most black women today have to run the household and raise children on their own that's why they have to play both roles of male and female since 80% of bm don't even take care of their kids. Stop using slavery to explain everything you Weren't a slave and neither is anyone else in this generation. What the hell does slavery have to do with providing for your children ??? Absolutely nothing! The black family in the 20s and 30s was strong and bm stood by their wives and children! That's not the case today! I'm not speaking on ALL bm but a lot of them have a lot of growing up to do and need to take notes from the bm of the 20s and 30s and stop playing the Dam victim it's 2013 !!
MACEO

You do better trying to mentor or teach young Black men have to be men and be responsible!

Your wasting your time creating "Thousands of profiles" thinking your getting back at Black women for marrying a White woman and then calling them "Sheboons, Sherillas, Ho's, Sluts" for trying to better their lives and rejecting Black men like you who don't nothing for the race!

As many Black women say "There's Too many WEAK Black Males" who while and have excuses for why you FAILED AS A COLLECTIVE GROUP OF MEN!

I'm sorry, but if you put as much into the race as you did Chasing White women's puzzy maybe the race would be somewhere!

Your Foolish, Scoffer, Infantile and WEAK MACEO!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#601 Sep 12, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> you must be in another country because American white women still love white men mainly the trashy fat or old white women want American black men UNLESS he has MONEY then the game changes.
MACEO

True..........doesnt change that much because Black men still accept low rate women period!

Its a symptom of being at the bottom!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#602 Sep 12, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
Black women don't want to bother with Black males they have "Too many issues"! Most Black women that I talk to even tell their daughters to stay away from Black men if their unproductive and have no plans for the future!
They not only listening their doing it!
Very true, most of my daughters black friends are open to IR. Some of them are into Anime and very interested in Japanese guys.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#603 Sep 12, 2013
Busted! Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Lindsey Vonn Caught Cheating: Report
Posted on Sep 11, 2013 @ 3:27AM | By radarstaff

2013 Costume Institute Gala - PUNK: Chaos To Couture
Notorious cheater Tiger Woods is getting a taste of his own bitter medicine because his pretty girlfriend Lindsey Vonn has reportedly been caught cheating on him!

The Olympic skier was spotted locking lips with someone other than Tiger, 37, just a few weeks ago a source told The National ENQUIRER.

Backstage at a Justin Timberlake and Jay Z concert in Miami on Aug. 16, Lindsey, 28, was seen engaging in a very public and very hot make out session with an older hunk from the “SexyBack” singer’s tour, it’s reported!

“After the concert was over, Lindsey and a group of female friends, carrying drinks, made their way backstage, and Lindsey spotted a guy she very obviously knew well,” a source told the ENQUIRER.

“She threw herself into his arms and they started on a long session of deep kissing that went on for several minutes. He was a tall, good-looking man, in his mid-40s, with graying temples. They were really going at it. They were both holding drinks, and Lindsey’s free hand was around his neck, drawing him closer, while his hand was gripping her rear end.”she was licking his face.

Lindsey, who was in Miami for a “LVTakesMiami” promotion and photo session for one of her sponsors, Red Bull, later tweeted:“Wow that was amazing! Best concert I’ve ever been to!”

“Lindsey’s not a nun,” a source told the ENQUIRER.“She’s a very physical, very attractive young woman with a very strong athlete’s ego. She wants her own fame – not his. Now it looks like she’s checking out the playing field.” The source adds there’s a good chance Lindsey’s secret smooch will be the kiss of death for her and Tiger’s romance. She's ready to move on.

For more exclusive details about Lindsey’s make-out and to find out if the relationship with Tiger will survive the scandal pick up the latest issue of the National Enquirer on newsstands Thursday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moonbat Mary, barros, and jrt the smartest anti... 2 min ugly monkeys 1
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 3 min TranshumanX 666
Racists ~ Have The Lowest Intelligence 3 min JRT 30
Why do people hate black women so much? (Mar '09) 3 min tlove610 770
NAME THE FIVE GREATEST INVENTIONS BY THE BLACK ... 4 min Hmm 6
Mailing dog sh|t to n|ghurs. 5 min ANTI_NEGRO 5
You don't deserve any respect Black man! lmao 5 min BLACKYS STINK 4
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 13 min KIP 54
Good afternoon, Humans and you black bttches! 37 min ANTI_NEGRO_FOREVER 13
Racists are not born, they're created 1 hr KIP 46
More from around the web