@ Kip
@ black man 1
Can we agree the white man is a devil?
idk why but this made me lol
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#179 May 16, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>well that explains the wet dog smell.
lol...I am laughing. but it's true. Whites are related to dogs. Well, some of them. The whites who come on this forum are related to them.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#180 May 16, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>lmao...hahahahaha...Ca n I say EREO COOKIE any louder...lol. You say "I could TRULY care less about how black you are supposed to be". Who is talking about that! What are you posting? Are you drunk? I hope you are. When it comes to your own race. You are a very ignorant dude! You are all over the place with this posting.
OREO COOKIE. But, it doesn't matter. Kip you are a EREO OR OREO. take your pick.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#181 May 16, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>OREO COOKIE. But, it doesn't matter. Kip you are a EREO OR OREO. take your pick.
LOL you are funny.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#182 May 30, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>Hold up, ihad to go back and read your comment again to make sure i read correctly. I was right, you were talking about your cat was a true friend lmao.
Yes I have friends and none of them are animals, you was on my other thread where i was talking about my friend who got 3 tickets from this blk cop, you even had to argue with me about that like you were there.
I have a cat now that recently had 4 of the cutest kittens. I wouldnt cry over them tho
Oh, I didn't know you never heard of the expression "man's best friend". I mean it's used everywhere. There's a reason why it's popular.

I guess one has to be white to understand.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#183 May 30, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...You are really showing me your true colors Oreole Cookie. If you don't care about blacks not agreeing with you. Tell me ignorant, why all the ghetto comments moron. Here you go with your stupid ignorant stereotyping your own race. "many other black people like you don't do well in schools"...lol. IGNORANT!!! That's comment is towards any black who doesn't agree with your opinions. I don't care what you think! I am just going keep using this name over and over because it fits you very well. OREOLE COOKIE!!!!
You stereotype me as an oreo, I stereotype you for being ghetto. What's the problem? I'm not kissing your ass for sounding like someone fresh out of jail? All you needed to do was think CRITICALLY about the topic before rushing to judgement. That's why I called your low expectation and ignorant ass GHETTO.

Put down the blunts and think.
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#184 May 30, 2013
Day bliv a dawg isa a hewman best frayun.
Dat why day lovum.

Numbsayin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men stay with unfaithful whory whi... (Mar '14) 4 min Truth Hurts 5
Why are Black Males so Dumb? 5 min Joe 26
why do bm love going in a woman right after ano... 5 min ugly monkeys 1
Another black pedophile arrested! (Oct '12) 7 min Truth Hurts 48
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min tylerthelight 1,384,431
Trump caught LYING about donating to Vets 13 min TheOriginalDoby 1
The sbt counter-offensive 13 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
Dear White People 1 hr sONE 76
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 134,530
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 3 hr Redefined 111
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr negash 45,019
I do not like black men 5 hr Kato 110
More from around the web